All That Glitters Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junelliea started moving her hands over Fayad's shoulders, then down his chest. He was such a fit man, who took the time to keep himself so. She truly appreciated this, as so many of her friends had found husbands who were, 'soft' for lack of a better word and who did not keep themselves fit.

Suddenly finding herself getting aroused and inspired by the other women, Junelliea got up on her knees and pulled her long dress from under her legs, up and over her hips, and up and over her head. As she finished, she saw Hanalei following suit, a blush on her face. The two were now in only their bra and panties.

Fayad's hands began to explore the soft skin of his two brides, gently caressing their legs, and then their backs. The two ladies sighed at his touch. He always knew just how to bring out their pleasures, his skilled hands touching them in just the right ways.

Junelliea was beginning to get into the erotic nature of what she was doing, she knew she had an audience but found her pleasure building anyway. She was finding herself feeding off the excitement of her mates and suddenly she understood what Heyya had been referring to when she had mentioned finding her arousal...and theirs.

Without hesitation, she deliberately sought out those feelings and passed them back to her mates. She felt their desires ramp up and knew it was her that was doing that for them. She reached down and kissed her husband, peripherally aware of the others.

Her actions were soon followed by Hanalei. They deftly shared a three-way kiss that brought Junelliea to another level of excitement. She took that into herself but did not push it back to her mates too quickly, waiting for the tension to build.

When Hanalei broke her kiss, the two of them simultaneously pushed Fayad backwards onto his back. Hanalei leaned over Fayad and give Junelliea a tender kiss, before turning back to their husband and leaning down to give him another, deeper kiss, while she gently undid the buttons on his lounging shirt.

Not to be left out, Junelliea reached down to his pants, undoing the clasp at the top, and gently lowering the zip.

Fayad had been working his hands over their backs, lovingly exploring the soft skin he found there. He truly enjoyed running his hands over their bodies. It brought him no end to pleasures.

Junelliea was initially startled to discover the pleasure of so intimate a touch emanating from her husband. She took that into herself and pushed it back to Fayad and to Hanalei, who gasped at the feeling his hands on her and feeling through her mind his hands on Junelliea.

As Junelliea became more and more stimulated, those feelings began to leak out and around the Congress. The empaths, of course, picked it up first but even Leanora soon sensed it, as it was being amplified and pushed to her by Heyya.

Fayad's roaming fingers moved over his beautiful wives' backs until he found the hooks into their bras. Employing an old trick, Fayad slipped his fingers over the clasps and unlatched them simultaneously.

Junelliea heard, and felt humour through the link, the giggling response of the members of her Congress to his actions.

My husband has talent apparently, she though with some amusement, that surprisingly she found was suddenly shared by the others.

Embarrassed, Fayad wanted to move his hands away, but Junelliea was having none of that. She was too invested in their arousal at the moment to step back from it, so she helped Hanalei slip Fayad's trousers down his leg.

The two women looked at each other, smiled, and began kissing and licking their way up either of his legs to his hips. Fayad was visibly becoming aroused as his manhood began to swell noticeably inside his briefs. The ladies noticed the movement and began kissing either side of his cock over the material of the briefs, much to Fayad's continued enjoyment.

Fayad reached up and helped his ladies slip their bras down their arms, then reached in to touch the warm flesh of their breasts as he gently kneaded them. The Trine's feedback loop went up another notch, as did the response from outside the Trine. Junelliea was now feeling a loop that was being passed back and forth through the Congress.

Junelliea deftly fed that to her Trine, feeling their surprise in the link established between the entire congress.

Junelliea suddenly felt a bold idea in her head, that she knew was not hers. Hanalei suddenly slipped Fayad's briefs down his hips and licked over his hard cock, sending a physical thrill through the loop from Fayad, and Hanalei's illicit thrill of doing something so bold in front of the Congress. The feedback was so intense that it made both her and Fayad moan in pleasure.

Embolded, Junelliea moved up slightly and fed her breasts to Fayad's mouth. She sensed Fayad's sensations of his mouth on her nipples and fed that through the loop along with the pleasure she was feeling from his mouth working her breasts. The feedback loop surged yet again because of the Trine's efforts.

Junelliea could actually feel the pleasures that Hanalei was giving her husband. It was an amazing experience to feel her pleasure, feel the pleasure he was taking from her, feel the pleasures that he was receiving from Hanalei, and feel the pleasure that Hanalei took from giving her love to her husband. The feedback loop was intensifying yet again. Junelliea could feel the response to it as it slowly pushed itself outward to the Congress and looped back to the Trine.

Heyya took in what she was receiving from the Trine, amplified it, and pushed it back to the Trine in both directions through the Congress. When the amplified emotions touched the Trine, shivers ran up and down their spines.

Junelliea could take it no longer. Despite the Congress being there, she needed to cum. She slipped off her panties, turned around, and planted her pussy over Fayad's mouth, facing Hanalei so she could watch her Trine in action. She had always liked watching Fayad and Hanalei in action so the visual aspect only made her hornier.

Fayad's mouth was working on her nether lips, sending more waves of pleasure from her vagina up her spine to her mind. The pleasure was now so intense, she was bleeding the excess outward to the Congress, only the levels of pleasure the Congress was receiving were almost as high as if they were actually in Junelliea's place. It seemed to them they were themselves actually getting cunnilingus from Fayad.

Once again, Heyya amplified and pushed the feelings back to the Trine. This time, Junelliea had her first orgasm when the amplified feelings came back, and Hanalei had a smaller, sympathetic orgasm in response.

Hanalei stopped sucking Fayad and moved up over him. She had been more practical, and put on panties with snaps on the side, so it was much simpler to remove them than for Junelliea.

Junelliea noted this and gave a humorous huff at her partner, which was picked up by the Congress, sending giggles throughout the room. Hanalei just smiled and stuck out her tongue at Junelliea while placing Fayad' cock at her entrance. She slowly sank down on her husband's cock, the delicious feelings of it sliding into her body ramping up Junelliea's arousal and sending her over the cliff into another orgasm, this one stronger than the last.

Hanalei almost went over herself but managed to hang on as she settled onto Fayad's groin. The two moaned a mutual duo of pleasure as Hanalei sank down to the hilt.

Hanalei needed to rub her breasts but she also needed to use her hands to help her move up and down on Fayad's marvelous cock. Junelliea picked up on her need and slid her hands down to caress her partner's soft mounds. She always liked the feel of Hanalei's breast, so much different than her own.

Fayad was swiftly reaching his limit, along with Hanalei but Junelliea had already cum twice and Hanalei had cum once, so he was a little behind the pair.

Junelliea felt the need but pleaded with her partners to stave off the orgasms for a few moments longer.

Hanalei, Fayad, and the Congress all groaned in frustration at not being able to cum just yet, while Junelliea worked herself on Fayad's mouth eagerly seeking her release.

Suddenly, she was there and this one was massive. Junelliea's orgasm triggered Fayad's who flooded Hanalei's pussy. Hanalei's body reacted to the jets of hot seed splashing deep inside her and she followed her partners in mutual release.

The pleasure was so intense, that every member of the Congress had their own orgasm, some more powerful than others but all together.

Junelliea and Hanalei collapsed together over Fayad, their mouths coming together in a tender kiss of mutual love and affection, over top of Fayad.

Junelliea felt Fayad sigh below her and giggled at the breathy flow of air against her heated pussy lips. She lifted up slightly on Fayad, who raised his head to kiss her ass causing her to giggle more, a giggle that was returned from around the room.

Junelliea suddenly became shy knowing that she had shared something so intimate with so many people. The feelings that came back from the Congress though was 'Thank-you for sharing', which made Junelliea feel much better.

Ever the practical one, Hanalei got up and brought back warm facecloths for all the participants, who swiftly cleaned themselves, while Hanalei did the favour for her husband, adding her mouth to help with the duty.

The group rose and swiftly dressed, moving into the dining area where they extended the table to fit them all. Junelliea went to the oven and pulled out a lovely roast backed with vegetables in the pot, made with Anuuran spices which she served up to the delight of their guests.

"By the Gods, Hanalei," Gillaya said later. "You have to let me bring Henadi round for one of your lovely dinners. She will be delighted in having meals cooked with proper spices!"

The Trine smiled at the thought and gave their permission for Gillaya to invite her boss...

Handren Family Compound, New Hadria, Frogus System, Seventy-Four Light Years from Terra

Katrynna Handren was the middle daughter of Artura Handren, formerly the head of the Handren Family. She had not been in line to be head of the family for several reasons, not the least of which was she was a female in a patriarchal society. Then there was her age. By company law, at age twenty eight, she could not hold the leadership, not until she turned thirty-two.

Moreover, Katrynna was an abolitionist, though she had not made that too obvious as of yet.

Katrynna's mercurial rise to predominance started with the death of her oldest brother in a vehicle accident some years earlier. Her elder and younger sisters had been married off to other prominent families, therefore were no longer eligible to head the Handren family.

The final action in her rise was the actions of her brother, Marcario, in attempting a fatal coup against their father. Until he had done that, he had been the eldest male, in fact the only male left in the family branch and the obvious choice of successor.

However, Marcario was stupid. Always had been. He had not been able to read what was about to take place due to the actions of Raymond Clark and Liea Samson.

Katrynna had known immediately what would have happened to her father after the loss of face in that disaster. Now, all her elder uncles were gathered around the table making plans for one of them to take the leadership of the family, instead of Katrynna. Patriarchal society indeed.

Katrynna should have immediately been given control over her father's and brother's shares in the family on their convictions which, included with her own, would have given her fifty-three percent of the company. However, her uncles had conspired to keep those off the table for the moment, while they dithered with the remaining forty-seven percent of the company to elect the new head. It was such an obvious ploy. One that Katrynna had seen immediately.

They were fools of course, unable to see the trends that were happening, despite what Katrynna was telling them.

"Slavery is a dying trade, gentlemen," she had warned them. "The actions of The Wanderer showed that. If the Union doesn't know about their citizens being enslaved on the planets of the Alliance of Free Planets, they soon will. They will act to take their citizens back and punish those who held them. Their actions will destroy a good chunk of our economy, and our current political structure, which means The Handren Trading Company and all its sub-companies will all suffer."

Her uncles had laughed at her, telling her she was worrying for no reason, to let the big boys lead the family and control the company's future direction. Thereafter, they had ignored her as they eventually chose the successor for the Handren Family. As she suspected, it would be Liam Handren, the eldest of the Uncles, and the most traditional of them all.

The fool had been working for years to oust her father from the helm of the company. He had positioned himself to act as regent to Marcario, however, her father had been on to him from the start and had prevented Liam forcing him out until Marcario had become a legal adult, thus nullifying Liam's placement.

Katrynna knew her uncles to be fools who would lead the planet to ruin. They didn't understand true economics in any sense of the word.

Being the middle daughter, Katrynna had the opportunity to travel around the planets of humanity, both Union and Free Alliance planets.

One of the things she noticed was the disparity between the wealth of the Union planets and those of the Alliance. On the Alliance planets, the elite had money, those who were not elite did not. Period. While on Union worlds, most people had money to spend, to purchase frivolous things. Some more expensive than others.

The difference was significant and shocking. She couldn't understand why, until one of her friends gave her the key.

It was Rudolf Hildebrand who had given her the knowledge. "Slaves don't have money," he had told her. "Slaves don't buy things for themselves, so slave owners have to buy things for their slaves. They don't tend to buy frivolous items, such as party clothes and latte coffees. They buy only what is needed, the essentials, and in the smallest quantities possible. The result is that the economy is not as fully developed on slave worlds as it is on non-slave worlds. There simply wasn't a wide enough market for it to develop to its full potential."

Katrynna knew all the counter arguments, she had heard her father and her uncles spouting them for years. "Slave labour is cheap, we can undercut the businesses of other worlds because of our labour costs!"

But this never really turned out to be true. The costs of manufacturing, including transportation, could not openly compete with other worlds, despite the labour costs for Union worlds. Mechanization and automation worked for them in place of slave labour. Her father and uncles were blinded by their arguments and couldn't see the failure of their practices.

However, Katrynna remembered. "Slaves don't have money. Slaves don't buy things for themselves." The economy of Alliance worlds simply wasn't as developed as the economies of the Union worlds. Only the elites had the kind of money that would allow them frivolous expenditures and there simply weren't enough of the elites to allow the economy to develop to the same level as that of Union planets. Despite the elite having fabulous wealth, Alliance worlds were shockingly poor by comparison to their Union counterparts.

She knew, now that if Liam were to be the uncontested head of the family, her uncles would ensure that she was swiftly married off, so that she could not take any of her family shares and thus the leadership of the company. Her father's and brother's shares would be broken apart and given out to all the uncles instead of coming to her as was right. She had to prevent that.

And if she could not or would not be married off, well, there were other ways to remove her from the picture.

Liam was basking in the limelight of the final decision to place the leadership of the Handren Company into his branch of the family. He smiled and shook hands with his brothers, while plotting to oust them to give their current positions to his own children solidifying the position of his branch of the family.

Liam turned his eyes on Katrynna. "Katrynna, my dear," he began. "What shall we do with you? You need to find a man of your own, a husband to marry."

"So that I can be cut off from the family funds that should have come to me by law, Uncle Liam?" she returned testily.

Instantly, conversation stopped around the grand table. All eyes were on her and Liam.

"Do you think that I cannot see through your simplistic attempts to take over this company, Uncle Liam?" Katrynna asked him.

"What will your next move be, now that you are planning on marrying me off to the highest bidder? Take your brothers out of the company? Give their positions to your own children in order to solidify your family in the leadership of the company? Do you think that you are looking at a political novice, Uncle Liam? Do any of you?" she demanded of all of her uncles.

Katrynna pressed a button on her wrist comp and doors all around the room burst open. Men and women poured through and swiftly killed the bodyguards of her uncles. All of them.

"By law, gentlemen," Katrynna snarled, "those shares should have come to me as soon as my father and brother were convicted. That did not happen, because you blocked it from happening. That constitutes an illegal corporate action, a coup attempt, gentlemen.

"Under the law, you can and will be held for trial, all of you. Any of you who resist will die," Katrynna snapped the last at her uncles.

Her people swiftly moved around the room divesting her uncles of their personal weapons and placing them in restraints. A few minutes later, the constabulary arrived.

"Lieutenant," Katrynna addressed the officer in charge. "These men have just attempted an illegal corporate action against the legal heir to the Handren Trading Company, preventing me from taking my rightful place as head of the company."

"You cannot be head!" Liam shouted. "You are a woman!"

"The law does not preclude a woman from becoming the head of the company IF there are no males available. It allows for any child in direct succession to become the head of the company, Uncle Liam," Katrynna told him with a wicked smile. "Any child in direct succession. That includes women, Uncle Liam.

"Now that you have tried and convicted my father for his actions in hiding finances that should have gone to company coffers and Marcario of an illegal coup attempt and attempted murder of my father, that means I am the only person in direct succession in my father's branch of the family. Not you, Uncle Liam, nor any of the other uncles in this room. None of you are in direct succession as long as I am alive and not married to some other family.

"I should have been given first priority. You did not even follow the forms. You could have displaced me legally or forced a proxy on me. Instead, you blundered your way through an illegal coup attempt. The very thing you convicted my younger brother of," Katrynna snarled.

She turned to the head of the constabulary.

"I will provide a true copy of the recordings in this room, Lieutenant. Take these fools away and don't be gentle in how you treat them.," Katrynna sneered.

There would be much she had to do to consolidate her position as head of the company. However, like her Uncle Liam, she had been planning this for years. Unlike him, she knew what she was doing...

Piscium Family Quarters, Hotel Deck, Liramor-23, Piscium System

1...345678