All That's Dark and Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put a hand to the base of him and ran my tongue around his shaft, curling up to the head of his cock, practicing my art, while inside I boiled with rage. But I knew I couldn't watch Will suck him. I couldn't do it. I hated how jealous I felt, hated Byron so fucking much in that moment.

Byron made a contented sound as I worked him, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Will climb onto the bed. Saw him reach under Byron's pillow.

Byron cradled my head so that his thumbs rested either side of my face, giving me only the lightest guide with the fingers curled against the back of my head. His eyes were filled with satisfaction.

"There is nothing in this world that you could do to own someone like Will."

I stopped sucking, his cock in my mouth, my anger burning dark inside me. Byron's expression was serious.

"And he's smart enough to realise the same of you," he went on. "Remember all he's given you, my little dark-eyed bratling, and find a way to make peace with it."

I dropped my eyes and concentrated on his long cock in my mouth. But knowing what he wanted most was to drown his eight inches in the darkest recess of my throat, I wasn't inspired to try to take him in.

He fixed it for me.

He pushed his hips forward, tugging my head onto him, and his cock nudged the entrance to my throat.

I tried to pull back, but he gripped my head and held me in place while he thrust into me, pushing against my resistance again and again.

I put my hands against his thighs and my eyes burned into his. He just smiled and pulled me harder onto him, fucking harder into my throat.

I'd had enough.

I shoved myself away from him, falling back against the side of the bed, my arse against the cold marble floor.

"You only make me want to fuck you harder," said Byron, and his voice sent a shudder up my spine.

Without warning, Will's hands were under my armpits as he hauled me onto the bed.

I struggled but I had no purchase, and Will knelt behind me and pulled me up against him. Byron grabbed my ankles, holding me still while he crawled onto the bed between my legs, his hands moving up to my shins, then gripping my thighs as he moved up the bed.

I watched him with a fair dose of fear, and his gaze dropped to my throbbing, desperate erection.

"If you want sweet, I can give you sweet," he said. He smiled, and it was that charming smile he'd won me with the first time I'd met him, the one he used on Will, his eyes, hazel in this light, full of warmth.

"No one wants to hurt you, my boy," he said, his grip on my thighs turning to stroking me with his thumbs, so that my legs shifted apart of their own accord, and my imagination went back to his fingers slick and pushing into my tight hole.

"But you've got so much to learn!" He put a hand to my face, curving it against my cheek. "You're so desperate to have control in a world where your role is not to have control."

He stroked my thighs and it was a promise of his cock soon to be planted in me. I raised my hips off the bed, encouraging him to touch me back there, and he chuckled, while Will gripped my biceps, holding me against his chest.

Byron shifted so that his face was positioned over my cock, and looked up at me.

"Remember, my dear boy, I didn't have you kidnapped just so I could fuck your incredibly hot boyfriend. I also wanted very much..." he moved closer to my cock. "To fuck you."

He took me into his mouth and I closed my eyes. But instead of being reassured, all I could think now was, how much did he want to fuck Will that he'd had me kidnapped?

Will said next to my ear, "Just believe him for once."

Byron's mouth certainly made a statement. I threw my head back against Will's chest as Byron swallowed me into his throat. I didn't even care what he did or how he did it; that it was Byron, that he'd pissed me off, that I was jealous, that I was afraid of what he might do to me and excited that I might not be able to handle it, all melted together into an eagerness that left me shaking.

I stopped thinking and let Byron do what he wanted to do to my body. And what he wanted was to finish what he'd started at the club.

There was something about the push of his hands against my thighs, brushing my legs back so that he had easier access, that made me feel so vulnerable; that made me feel as if anything could happen and I couldn't do anything to stop it. It made my breath stop and my heart slam against my ribs.

But Will was there, and his hands on me and the smell of him made me calm where I should have been terrified. Byron was going to stick his mammoth cock into my arsehole. And he wasn't gentle, I'd seen him with Will.

Will handed Byron a condom and Byron smoothed it over his cock, then took a handful of lube and slicked the taut casing with it. He took my ankles and put my legs against his shoulders, raising me up, then eased into me.

After fucking Will so roughly before, it hurt, a dull ache at the entrance that made me wince. But he was well lubed, and I knew how to let him in. I relaxed and pushed against him as he pushed the tip of him through that tight ring of muscle, and he was in.

He paused, and while he waited there, Will eased me back further on the bed and then moved so that he was lying beside me.

He kissed me as Byron eased in again and my body let him travel further. He felt so solid inside me I shifted my hips, looking to ease the discomfort, and Will grabbed my hand.

I squeezed his as Byron kept moving inside me, until I felt the soft collision of his scratchy nuts against the base of my spine.

He let out a sigh and clasped my legs against his chest, my channel throbbing around the intrusion.

Then, as Will's tongue slid across mine, Byron started to move. Not much at first, but it felt as if his cock was jammed up into my stomach. He pulled back, then slid in again, not all the way to the base of his cock this time.

He moved slowly, a short travel, opening me up, until I relaxed around him and the pleasure started to build.

Sitting up on his knees, he moved my legs off his shoulders and bent them, easing them down and back as he fucked into me.

Will paused kissing me and his eyes were bright and happy. I cast a glance at Byron and he was lost in what he was doing.

I put a hand around my cock, just holding it, as I took all of Byron's cock.

"Try it on your hands and knees," said Will softly. That wild delight was in his eyes.

I put a hand on Byron's arm and pushed. He met my gaze and I gestured with my head that I wanted to turn over.

He pulled out and I got onto my hands and knees. Will sat up and his cock was thick and ready again.

As Byron pushed back into me, his hands pulling my arse cheeks apart, Will slipped into my mouth.

The feel of it was something I realised in that moment I'd wanted from the moment Will had first fucked me. Byron's immensely long meat fucking into me, and Will's sliding across my tongue, his hands massaging against my scalp, while Byron's warm hands were on my arse.

I felt as if my body was on fire, every inch of my skin alive and hot and hungry.

Byron picked up his pace, and as his cock thickened to its maximum girth as he prepared to cum, the pressure and the pleasure built.

I looked up at Will and saw something in his eyes beyond his lust. He gripped my hair tight, and I put one hand under me, closing it around my balls, then lifting it to hold my throbbing cock.

Byron's breathing changed as he worked himself to a climax.

"Aarruuggh!" An animal growl as he shoved himself all the way into me and gripped my arse, the fur of his crotch pressed between my cheeks.

He shuddered against me, and then Will tightened his grip on my hair. His eyes... that look in his fucking eyes.

I came suddenly in my own hand, a burst of pleasure, while Byron pulled out and Will's cock throbbed to life, gushing into my mouth.

I drank him down, while he held my hair in a tight fistful, so full of pleasure I didn't know what to feel or where.

He spurted his load against the back of my tongue and then gently released his grip on my hair.

Byron forgotten, I crawled closer to Will and he put his arms around my neck and rested his forehead against mine, both of us damp with sweat.

I had no words for what'd just happened.

But I understood. One man to fuck wasn't enough. But one man to look at me like Will did... was more than anyone deserved.

* * * * *

We cleaned up and got dressed, then went down to a lounge on the third floor that had a fireplace.

Will lay on a wide couch and pulled me down to lie against him, while Byron relaxed on the couch opposite in his robe.

The first rays of light streaked the sky outside, and I felt sleep coming on fast.

"When you want to leave, I'll call my driver," said Byron.

I wondered if his driver was the same driver who'd driven me here while Byron's servants, or whatever they were, shoved chemicals up my nose, and decided it was best not to ask those kinds of questions unless I wanted to get angry again.

Music played softly, a song I knew from our comedowns. Electric Youth, bass synth notes and a soft chorus, real human being, and a real hero.

I didn't want to go home. I knew I had to make decisions that were going to change the course of my life forever. I wanted to stay in Will's arms and pretend no one was going to get hurt.

I closed my eyes and drifted off. The real world would still be there when I was ready to face it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About this story

There're a lot of guts being spilled in this one. I know it's more drama than sex, more painful to read than erotic, and if you got this far, thanks for coming on the journey.

As always, comments and feedback appreciated.

Jase.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 5 years agoAuthor
It's not gay

Yes, Anonymous, you and me both. That said, both Will and Jesse do bone a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not gay

I wish Literotica would create a "bisexual" genre on here, this isn't a gay story.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterabout 6 years agoAuthor
Story order

For anyone else who has questions about the story order, the proper order is published on Jesse's blog (still in development): https://jesseclifton.wordpress.com/jesse-clifton-fiction/

Byron does have a hold on Will. Will has made mistakes that would destroy his relationship with Jesse, if Jesse knew about them, which are revealed in 'Nate Meets Jesse for the First Time'.

It's not an easy read. I write more for drama and conflict than eroticism, if I'm honest, and there is a great deal of personal investment in these characters and their relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total Mind-fuck.... And not in a good way!!!

Its unfortunate that the author didn't put this series together in some form of order, so the reader understood which to read first! With much effort and confusion I've managed to read most of the Jesse/Will stories. Even tho I thought them to be all at least twisted and strange, this one is just fucked up beyond belief, and very dark and troubling!!!

Not that gay sex isn't already a hard thing to understand and process in a healthy way for most, lets add all this other dark shit, emotional and physical abuse, kidnapping, the violence between people that do seem to actually really care for each other, even tho none of them has a concept about how to express it. This is the kind of Shit that leads to Suicide and or Murder!!!

Jesse is very confused, and doesn't even begin to understand what he wants or needs, or what is good for him at this point. He has been completely steamrolled by Will. Luce was absolutely right, Will is poisonous/toxic and very dangerous for Jesse, and everyone else he comes into contact with, and Byron is a Fucking Evil Monster!

Will may really feel that he loves Jesse, and I think it goes both ways, but he loves himself and his twisted selfish needs more. If he truly loved Jesse he would have protected him and fucking stopped this Evil piece of shit Byron, before he could get his claws into Jesse! No matter what it required! After all he understood what would happen first hand! I know Jesse is immature, and naive, its unfortunate that he allowed these sick fucking predators to get involved in his relationship, or his sex life at all. It doesn't seem he had much choice in the matter!

Maybe you could reveal or explain better the hold that Byron really has on Will. I think I get most of it, I suppose he used the same exact tactics that Will has used to suck Jesse into this nightmare! Will is a total slut for Byron's massive cock and his dominance, but he is not all that comfortable about it. He seems to even hate it! And Jesse has developed almost exactly the same sick need for Will. Or it has to be a form of mind control or blackmail, or possibly just fear of what Byron is really capable of. This story is like a gory car crash that you just cant seem to look away from no matter how sick, awful, and twisted up it makes you feel inside!!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Um, a little lost for words. I was hoping the Will might have stopped Byron fucking Jesse, not frigging help him, after the moment shared between Jesse and Will, their moment of realisation in the bathroom. I was waiting for Will to be the bigger man, put his money where he's mouth was with Jesse, but no. Byron saying no ownership here between Jesse and Will, that's exactly what he's just done to both of them...

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

It's Not Too Late Jesse breaks up with Lucy. But is there hope with Will?in Gay Male
Six Dead Poets Will shares Jesse with six other men.in Gay Male
Jesse's Charming Plan Jesse plans to punish his mate for fucking his girl.in Gay Male
Brother-in-Law Billy's brother-in-law Shep needs a place to crash.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
More Stories