All the Bells and Whistles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the bed," he said as he motioned towards it.

I followed the instruction. I didn't bother to take off my heels, but I did notice the fact that he hadn't tied them on -- something he usually does when he wants them to stay on. I have a habit of kicking them off only minutes into the fun part.

As I crawled onto our large bed, I noticed a shiny chain and single leather cuff. I wasn't surprised; in the back of my mind I'd figured something like this was coming.

"What's that for?" I asked, in the most innocent-yet-annoying voice I could produce.

When's he's fucking with me, I like to antagonize him right back, if I can.

"That's a question," he quipped. "Now where did I leave that butt plug?" he said while he ruffled the bed covers as if looking for something.

I registered the threat immediately.

"Uh-uh, NO WAY!" I blurted out, with a very serious look on my face.

"Then stop asking questions! That's your only warning."

He seemed satisfied that I'd registered his threat.

With my question adequately deflected, he proceeded to wrap the single black leather cuff around my ankle and fitted a padlock through the little silver post that serves as a buckle. It was not coming off; not, at least, without the key or a pair of very heavy-duty scissors. The chain, I noticed, was threaded through one of the hidden brackets in the footboard.

Our bed is a California King, something he insisted on because of his height (6'7"). In return, I insisted that he build a custom bed frame because the store-bought options were outrageously priced.

I should have anticipated the custom modifications he would include. The fact that the cuffs he bought required padlocks seemed a little ridiculous when he first showed them to me, but he had insisted that it was necessary to create the right effect.

"What is the point in cuffing you if you can get out whenever you want?" he had asked.

My husband stood back and admired his handiwork. I have to admit, so far, I was surprised at how easy this was going for me. Dressing up was to be expected, but as far as bondage goes a single cuff chaining me to the bed was pretty tame by his standards.

At that moment I jumped at the sound of the door slamming and a voice from downstairs calling out "I'm here! Where is everyone?"

It was one of the guys. I realized I still didn't know who was coming, or even how many. The threatened punishment for asking questions had its effect though, and I didn't dare ask.

"I'm upstairs! I'll be down in a minute -- make yourself comfortable!" my husband called back.

Then he turned back to look at me.

"As you've probably figured out by now, I'm hosting the poker game tonight.

"You are going to be upstairs and your state of dress, as well as your state of freedom -- or lack thereof -- will be up to me... all night. This is just the start. You will have some time to relax, and then I will be up to check on you and give you the first of your challenges."

"Challenges?" I blurted out in alarm, obviously intending to ask what challenges he had in mind, but he cut me off.

"I hope you're going to ask a question. I really do. What would you like to ask me?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing, just get on with it."

"Tonight, I will be telling the guys that the downstairs bathroom is not working, and that they have to use the bathroom on the second floor. I was off making a sign and taping off the door while you were tidying up. And of course, they will be drinking... and probably quite a bit, at that."

He said all of this with a straight face. He wasn't kidding.

Our house has a bathroom for guests on the main floor, but the bedrooms are all on the second floor, including the master bedroom. The second-floor bathroom is beside the master bedroom, only a couple of paces down the hall.

The look on my face was as evil as I could make it given the shock that I was in. He was going to leave me here all night, and his buddies would be continuously streaming by my bedroom door on their way to the bathroom the whole time.

What made it worse was the fact that we'd been renovating for months and just recently finished, and everyone knows it. Guests are always curious about our progress and want to see what has changed when they visit. The master en suite was a huge project in and of itself and was just completed. What if someone decided to let themselves in to see it? The entire plan sounded like a recipe for disaster... for me.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" I exclaimed.

He pointed at the door and held his finger up to his lips in the universal sign for "shhhhhh".

"I wouldn't be so loud if I were you," he said.

"There are more details I'll fill you in on, and of course the challenges I spoke of. But for now, I'll leave you to relax and contemplate the evening ahead -- and your attitude from here on out -- while I go and get the guys settled."

And with that, he strode out of the room, pulling the door closed behind him, but leaving it deliberately unlatched. I waved my middle finger at his back and cursed under my breath as he left.

I fumed as I looked around the room, taking it in for what seemed like the first time.

That's when I noticed he had brought out the furniture. Two separate custom pieces made mostly of wood that he had fashioned for me himself. Well for him, but for me, if you catch my drift. If I ended up on either piece of furniture I'd be in for a long night -- even without the guests outside the door.

The special furniture had been pushed back against the wall, one piece on either side of the bed, safely out of the way for now. I vowed to make my best effort to keep it out of the ensuing games, if at all possible. Of course, my influence on the details of the game from here on out could be very limited, depending on how comprehensively he had planned the evening...

Despite my shock at seeing the additional furniture in the room (and both pieces, no less) I convinced myself that it was all simply a threat, and that I could avoid such trouble by playing along. It was probably an unrealistic hope, but I vowed to myself that I would try.

I would try to be good, to play along. Once a game like this had started, I knew his confidence would grow if I antagonized him. If I could grin and bear it in the early going, I might be able to sap his resolve for anything more intense he might have planned later.

Honestly for me it wasn't about avoiding a certain treatment or predicament, it was about exerting my influence on the overall outcome.

Once, early in our relationship as I started to indulge him in these ever more elaborate games, he had referred to my behavior as "Topping from the bottom." I immediately liked the idea, and I had made a habit of trying to do it almost every time we played. He was aware of it, of course, and it became part of our dynamic. I know he likes it when I try; it creates an intense but subtle struggle for control, which is what the games we play are really all about.

Other than the furniture, there wasn't much in the room that might give away his intentions. As I started to settle down a bit and process my situation, I tested the cuff and chain -- both were completely secure. I was stuck on the bed for now.

It sounded like there was more information to come, but for now I had to wait. I tried the television. It took me a few minutes of screwing around before I realized he had disconnected the cable and the wi-fi, leaving me with only a hard drive full of porn on the smart TV.

"Nice touch honey," I thought to myself.

Then I had another idea, and I was happy to find out that the chain on my ankle was long enough that I could reach the nightstand on my side of the bed. It turns out he didn't think of everything!

I pulled out my favorite vibrator and turned my attention to how fucking hot all of this was, when I wasn't worrying about what was next. I may like to challenge him and give him a hard time, but in the end, I was always a willing participant for the simple reason that the games we played had the effect of making me very, very horny.

He hadn't given me permission to undress, and the panties-leash-choker set weren't exactly something that could be replaced quickly if I heard him coming, so I opted to leave my panties in place as my hands moved down between my legs.

After all, he hadn't forbidden me to entertain myself...

12