All the Colours of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Helped by Sylvie, Alan has a revelation.
3.8k words
2.51
15.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: What Sylvie Did

The first part of this story has rightly been moved to the Fetish hub. But Part 2, I think, belongs here in Loving Wives.

I

I do not know how long I had been sitting in Amy's office musing when I heard the lift coming back up. Was Amy coming back to me? Had she changed her mind? Would she treat me normally now? And then, suddenly, I was struck with a gut wrenching thought. Why does she not treat me normally? Why does she think me so worthless that I would put up with her actions? At that moment I was sickened by my behaviour. How could I have been so docile? I loved her. I adored her. But was this the right way for me to show her my love: by being compliant to her outrageous demands? I then realised that it was the peeing episode that had been a step too far for me. I had been carried away by my morbid devotion. As I now questioned my behaviour my mind resettled, and a new courage seemed to invade me. I was not just a thing. I was a valuable person. I was an individual. I had rights, beliefs, feelings. As the lift doors opened I waited for Amy. With my heart beating I prepared myself to tell her. To show her the new me.

But it was not Amy. It was Sylvie. She was wearing a dramatic peach and white A-line cocktail dress that flew out from her waist. I had seen Sylvie a few times. I had always thought her very pretty but tonight she seemed especially captivating. I had not realised before quite how young she was. Nor how tall: she was almost as tall as me. With the black high heels she was wearing she was taller.

She entered the office and stopped short when she saw me.

"Alan? What are you doing here?... Don't tell me. You brought up Amy's dress for the party?"

"Yeah," I said. I thought I sounded and I was sure I looked pretty miserable.

"What's the matter? What did she do?"

"I can't say."

"Come on, I've seen it all... She told me she was going to use you as her toilet? Did she really do that? Is that what happened?"

I could not speak. I just stared at her and nodded my head. She frowned and looked thoughtful. Then she spoke.

"As you can see, I'm supposed to go to the party too. But this is more important. You need sorting out." She was silent for a few moments. "Let's get a drink. There's a café/bar just round the corner. It's quiet and comfortable." She chuckled suddenly. "I sometimes go there with Amy." She turned towards her office. "I only came back here because I forgot my mobile. Lucky for you I did. I'll just get it."

In five minutes we were in the bar, sitting at a table in the corner, each nursing a glass of wine.

"Amy's a nice woman." said Sylvie. "She's a good boss and she's a good friend. I've got to know her well and because I know her well I feel I know what makes her tick." She took a gulp of wine. "She's takes the trouble to keep me informed about everything she does. So I know all about John and everything she's done to you and you're willingness to go along with it." She looked fixedly at me.

"I'm not willing to go along with it anymore."

"Aren't you?" She raised her eyebrows. "Good. I like Amy. I like her very much but that doesn't mean I agree with everything she does. Especially now. Especially this time."

"This time? What do you mean? What else has Amy done?"

Sylvie shifted uncomfortably. "She's had affairs before. I don't suppose you knew that." I stared at Sylvie shocked beyond words. She took another gulp of wine. "They've been getting increasingly intense. You've really not noticed anything?" I shook my head. "Anyway I think she's gone too far involving you directly in this latest affair." She drank some more wine. I had a sense she was trying to numb some nervousness. "It's too kinky. I don't think she should use you like that. You're a sweet guy. I've always liked you. If you were with me I wouldn't treat you like that. Frankly, I'm unhappy with the way Amy has behaved towards you."

I snorted. I did not believe her. "How would you treat me? Like you treated your boyfriend? Amy suggested there was something kinky and unpleasant there - for him at least!"

Sylvie looked puzzled and then her face cleared. "You mean when she was on the phone to me the other night and you were..." Her voice trailed off.

"Yes, then. And you also suggested what you'd like to do to me."

Sylvie shook her head. "Amy was winding you up. I've never done anything kinky with my boyfriend, unless you count kicking him out of my flat for screwing my next door neighbour. All that stuff on the phone was just Amy having a go at you. I tried to tell her to stop. But she wouldn't listen. No, Amy has a wild imagination and she's been using it to target you."

"So why has Amy got like that? Why now?"

"I think it's some kind of mid-life crisis. Almost everyone in our company is young and mostly attractive. I think she's trying to prove something."

"Like she can get a young man?"

"Yes, and that she can control and manipulate and old one!"

"Well she's not going to manipulate me any longer. I'm angry with her and I'm angry and disgusted with myself for letting her get away with it. I'm disgusted with my behaviour. I still love her but I want to do something. I want to show her how much I love her not how well I obey her. Do you have any suggestions? What can I do? What should I do?"

Sylvie took a deep breath and smiled. "There are one or two things you could do. But I think the best suggestion right now is some good old-fashioned sex. Alan, one of the most attractive things about you is that you don't know how attractive you are. You need to give some girl a good time. And preferably someone as young as, or even younger than John. Just to set the balance right. Just to get your brain working in the correct way. It should stop you feeling so miserable. And it will do wonders for your self-esteem." While she had been speaking I felt her foot snake up my leg and come to rest against my crotch. She gave it an impatient press. "Well?"

"You mean, you?"

She sighed, "No, dummy, I mean the waitress over by the bar chatting to the barman and waiting to take our order. Of course I mean me!"

I was taken aback. "But I'm about twenty years older than you."

"Are you? Really? You just get lovelier and lovelier."

"You really want to have sex with me?"

"Do you want to come back to my place or are you playing hard to get?"

"Yes. Yes please." I rose up urgently form the table. I could not believe it. This perfectly desirable young woman was throwing herself at me. Only one hour before I had thought myself the most unattractive man in the world. I was going to betray Amy, but, of course, she was betraying me with John and had already done so with countless others according to Sylvie.

"My place is in Notting Hill. We can be there in twenty minutes." She laughed because I was already leaving the bar. "Alan, we better pay the bill! It seems you're even keener than me!"

II

Reader, I fucked her. When we were finished I lay next to Sylvie, resting in the after glow of our coupling and feeling completely satisfied in a way that I had not done with Amy for years. Perhaps Amy felt the same when she was with John? So what? I could not let it rest. Amy had started this and now I was determined to finish it.

Sylvie opened her eyes. "Ready for some more action?"

"It usually takes me time to recover."

"Well, I haven't got time. I want some more and I want it now. Let's see if I can help." She pushed her way down my body and put her lips around my cock. She began to run her lips up and down the shaft and almost immediately it sprang to life. She lifted up her head. "Not bad." She bent her head down and went back to work. I lay back exulting in the most wonderful sensations I had felt for years. I started to doze in a semi-conscious state. I barely noticed Sylvie lift herself up and slide her pussy over my cock until she was bouncing on me. She started to ride me and my cock pressed hard against her cervix. It was not long before we both came explosively together.

"Wow," said Sylvie. "Amy doesn't know what she's missing." Sylvie climbed off me. "All this fucking is making me hungry. There's a Chinese a few doors down. Let's go there and eat. And we can talk at the same time."

It was nearly nine o' clock and the restaurant was heaving. There were banquette seats that provided some privacy despite the scrum and it was to one of these that the waiter directed us, at Sylvie's urging.

"I love Chinese," said Sylvie settling herself down in her seat. "How are you feeling now?"

"Not bad." I still could not get the image of Amy and John out of my mind. I felt myself falling again.

"Not bad? Not bad? After everything I've done. Not bad is not good enough. Let's order the food, get that out of the way and then I'll try to cheer you up. Do you mind if I order for you? I know what's good here." I smiled and nodded. She called over the waiter, gave her order and then sat back.

She grinned at me, lifted up her napkin and dropped it on the floor. "Oops, that was careless." She looked around and suddenly I got an idea of what she was going to do. Having checked no-one was observing her she ducked her head down and then slowly slid under the table. It was only then that I noticed that the table was covered with a large tablecloth that hid her totally from view. I felt the zip coming down on my trousers, her cool fingers pulling out my cock and then her lips enveloping it.

I glanced around the restaurant nervously and then placed my hands under the tablecloth on top of Sylvie's head. My God! I had never felt anything like this. Around me people were being served, others were pushing food into their mouths, others were talking and I was getting a blow job. I started to push my cock more forcibly into Sylvie's mouth while at the same time using my hands to push her head toward my crotch. I had recently come twice and now was getting hard again. She was down there for about five minutes when I exploded into her mouth. I heard her swallow then she put my cock away, and did up the zipper. I saw her rise slowly and cautiously and then sit down.

"Well?" she said. "How do you feel now?"

I laughed with delight. "You're wonderful, Sylvie. I feel magnificent. Now what are we going to do about Amy?"

She was silent, smiling thoughtfully. The food came almost immediately. My appetite had returned with renewed vigour. I stuffed myself.

"So what do you want to do about Amy?" said Sylvie chewing on a pork rib carefully and somewhat provocatively. "Do you want to go back to how it was before the last few days?"

"You mean when she was seeing other guys behind my back? I didn't know what was going on then but perhaps I sensed that I'd been diminished in her eyes. Perhaps that's why I behaved so compliantly. I was trying to reinforce her belief in what I was - to try and ensure that she loved me. No! I don't want that back!"

"You're right. That won't do. Do you want to make Amy your slave, then?"

"Like that's ever going to happen! But no, I wouldn't want that either." I sighed deeply. "I just want to be happy. And I want Amy to be happy. I'm angry with her but I still love her."

"She likes to be in control but she's getting older. She needs to know she's attractive to men. She needs to know she's still attractive to you. She needs to be assured you still depend on her for your emotional resource. That's why she's been pushing you. We need to take away that assurance. We need to show her you don't need her. Or rather you need to show her." She glanced at her watch. "Hmm... it's nearly ten. Fancy going to a party?"

"You mean -?"

"That's exactly what I mean. Amy will be expecting me. She won't be expecting you."

"But if Amy sees you with me won't she be angry with you? You'll be spoiling her game. She might fire you."

Sylvie shook her head. "No, I don't think she'd do that. She'd regard that as a failure. It would mean she'd lost. Also, she depends on me. She knows she'd never find someone like me to work with her. No, she'd do something else. In fact, I'm depending on that."

We finished the meal, paid the bill, returned to Sylvie's flat where she changed into her party wear and then took a taxi back to the West End. The party was being held in a club in Soho.

With one look at Sylvie the bouncer waved us through without consulting his list. She did indeed look so delicious that I was not surprised to see the doorman staring after her when I cast a quick glance back in his direction. The club itself was dim and the music loud but not so much that it distracted from the bubbles of conversation I could hear around me.

There were couples dancing slowly on the dance floor, most of them pressed closely together. I searched for Amy but could not see her. Then Sylvie tapped me on the arm and pointed towards a far corner. My stomach immediately knotted when I saw Amy with John, but I no longer felt defeated. Quite the opposite. I looked at Sylvie, who was probably the sexiest woman at the party (Amy included) and I felt reassured and proud that she was standing next to me. While I had been studying Amy a couple of guys had tried to hit on her but she had just shaken her head. One had slunk off to stand at the bar and stare at us with a hostile look directed at me that said, what have you got that I have not?

"Like to dance?" said Sylvie. Without waiting for a reply she took my arm and dragged me onto the dance floor. "Nestle your head into my neck as we dance. I don't want Amy to see you yet." Sylvie was tall enough to enable me to do just that. She wrapped her arms around me, effectively covering my face. I wrapped mine around her body. The whole effect felt wonderful. At that moment I was actually grateful that Amy had behaved in the way she had because it had led up to this: a beautiful, sexy young woman was taking me round a dance floor in her arms. I was lost in my feelings.

"Hi Sylvie, you came after all." It was Amy's voice and she had not recognised me. She sounded drowsy. She was probably slightly drunk.

"Hi, Amy. You know me. I'm not one to miss a party." We continued to move around. All I could see was Sylvie's neck. All I could smell was the fragrance of her skin with the lightest touch of perfume.

"Who's the guy, Sylvie? Really nice body. I love the way he's dancing with you. Why can't you dance more romantically like he does, John?" I heard John start to growl some protest which was quickly cut short, as, or so I assumed, Amy crushed his head against her neck to emulate our embrace. "You've always had good taste, Sylvie. Known him long?"

"He's a recent acquisition."

"From what I can see he already looks like a better deal than your last boyfriend."

"Oh, he's much better."

"John!" Amy sounded irritated. "You haven't got the hang of this at all. Sylvie, I don't suppose you like to change partners for a couple of dances?"

"Perhaps you should meet my friend first." Sylvie detached herself from me and stood by my side. "Amy, this is Alan. Alan, this is Amy."

A series of emotions passed swiftly over Amy's face. She seemed to stagger and John had to hold her up. He too looked surprised but more puzzled and confused. Amy, being Amy, quickly recovered herself. There was a flicker of amusement and then she became serious.

"Well, Alan, I never thought you had it in you." She turned to Sylvie. "You are so wicked. Do you really fancy my husband? Or are trying to wind me up for some reason."

In response Sylvie did not say a word. She simply turned to me, put her hands on my face, pulled it towards her and gave me the sweetest, juiciest kiss I had ever had.

"Does that answer you, Amy?"

"I suppose it does." For the first time in my memory Amy sounded uncertain. "Do you hate me, Sylvie?"

"Of course not. I just wanted to show you what you're missing. But I don't know why. I'd rather keep him just for myself. But Alan still loves you. He still wants you."

Amy looked at me. I felt a change in the atmosphere. She smiled weakly. "I suppose Sylvie has told you everything?"

"Yes, everything." I was taken aback. My voice sounded stronger even more assertive than normal.

John took Amy's arm and whispered something to her. "Not now, John." She shook him off. "Please get me a drink, I think I need one." John strode off displeased and unhappy. "Let's go and sit down, away from this music."

Amy led the way off the dance floor and down a deserted passage to some unoccupied couches. When we were seated Amy turned to me.

"So what do you want to, Alan?"

"I want to go back to how it was before. Before John. Before your affairs."

Her face had never been so serious. "Alan, you can't go back. No-one can go back. We are where we are. We can only go forward."

"Then stop seeing John. Stop having affairs. And come back to me. Solely to me."

Amy put her hands on mine. "Darling, I'm sorry for treating you in the way I did. It was wrong. But I'm not sorry for my affairs. I can't be. It would be hypocritical. I had them because I needed them. I have John because I need John."

"Because I'm not enough for you?"

"Frankly, no, you're not. And not because you were weak or lacked self-esteem. I never thought you were weak. When I've pushed you this last week I half-hoped it would force you to look at yourself and to see yourself as you really are. I say half-hoped because I did enjoy it too. But I was wrong and I admit that. That's over. I'm pleased to hear you sounding stronger and I guess I've got you, Sylvie, to thank for that. You've always been a good friend." She nodded at Sylvie and then leaned over towards me. "I love fucking you, darling. I love fucking, John." She laughed grimly. "I love fucking! Fucking you is good. But more of good is better. Did you and Sylvie...?"

"Yes, we did." And I could not stop a smile appearing on my face.

"Well I don't have to ask if you enjoyed it." She leaned back into the couch. "We can't go back to how we were. The problem is what do we do in the future."

"You won't stop seeing John?"

"No! Or Steve, or Ralph or Michael or whatever he'll be called. I have my needs and if I don't meet them I'll go mad. I don't want to divorce you but I don't want to go mad."

"Well I don't want to divorce you either. I couldn't bear to be without you. I feel stronger in myself now, thanks to Sylvie." I glanced at her and she blew me a kiss. "Maybe I could put up with your affairs. As long as you don't rub my nose in it. Or anything else for that matter."

Amy laughed. "We were going on holiday soon, weren't we? I was going to ask if you minded that I went with John rather than you. In face I was going to tell you I was going with John rather than you. But things have changed now. You and I should go on holiday together. But I don't want two weeks without John."

"So you want him to come too?"

Amy nodded. "Yes, I do. I'll be with you sometimes but I'll be with John at other times."

"I don't know..."

Amy looked over at Sylvie. "But if Sylvie's free...?" I turned to her. "Sylvie could come too.," Amy continued. "When I'm with John you could be with Sylvie. What do you think?"

"Well," I said, starting to feel intrigued and somewhat excited by the idea. "It could work."

"And," said Sylvie, "when you're with Alan you'll expect me to entertain John, I suppose."

"No!" said Amy. "I'm not sharing John. If there's any hanky-panky between you two there definitely will be trouble. John's too young to understand. But Alan... well Alan's my husband and I trust him."

There was a click of glasses and we looked up to see John approaching us with a tray of drinks.

"There you are. At last. I thought we could all do with a drink." He handed round the drinks as Amy explained to him what was going to happen.

12