All the Cool Girls are Vampires

Story Info
Monti has a crush on Nadine, but also a huge secret to share.
5.5k words
4.54
5.8k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Montague DeVries had known Nadine Bellview since preschool. In fact, had kind of been best friends until puberty hit and Nadine had blossomed overnight. Always physically adept, she found her way onto the Cheerleading squad, her dark skin contrasting well with the school colors, and her bright voice ringing clear up into the stands.

Montague, on the other hand hit the awkward gangly stage with a will. Tall and skinny with reddish brown hair and horn rimmed glasses, she was much more of a nerdy introvert. So it was with a bit of pleasant surprise that during that first week of their senior year, Nadine should come and sit with her during their cafeteria open period study hall.

"Hey Monti, what's up?" Nadine began cheerfully. "How was your Summer?"

"It was okay." She replied. "Mom set me up with a kind of internship with one of her old college professors. It was kinda cool. What about you?"

"It was okay." Nadine answered. "Did a few Cheerleading camps, hung out by the pool, that kind of stuff."

"You still with Tommy?" Montague asked.

"Naw... we kinda broke things off." Nadine answered distractively. "He was up at his family's place on Alton Lake, and I guess he started seeing one of the beach lifeguards. It's okay, I guess," she continued "after all, we'd been together since Freshman year and just became this couple, or that's how everyone thought about us. We needed to find out more about who we are as individuals if that makes sense."

"I guess so." Montague replied.

"Anyway, here's to old friendships, huh?" Nadine offered. "What was your internship like? You look like you've been hitting the gym some."

"It was pretty challenging." Montague perked up. "Professor Grunella's place is up in the mountains. Really isolated, and she has a lab where she grows rare botanicals for scientific research. It was a lot of hard work, but I really got into it. Working with Grunella changed me in some ways, I guess. At least I don't feel as shy as I used to."

"You seem more self-assured." Nadine admitted. Then added "Maybe you could come over some time and we could hang out? Kinda like we used to."

Montague thought about it for a while, then answered. "Sure, that sounds like fun."

"Great! How about Saturday then? Dinner at my house, then a Movie or three?" Nadine offererd.

"Awesomeness" Montague replied.

She watched Nadine as she walked away, heading back to class. Ebony perfection in Monti's eyes. Although she'd probably always felt this way, it hadn't been till this Summer that she'd had the awareness, or the tools to admit to, and act on her feelings. She'd learned a whole lot more from Grunella than botanical chemistry. So much more.

Montague was filled with a nervous anticipation as she pulled into the driveway of the Bellview residence. It had been a long time since the play dates, park and rec soccer games, and dance lessons of yesteryear. The place was at the same time familiar, yet different than she remembered it.

Mrs. Bellview answered the door, and ushered Montague in with a pleasant smile. Nadine would be right down, did she want a coke? How was her Mom doing these days?

A minute later Nadine came down the stairs wearing a pink spandex leotard and madras shorts. It was exceedingly cute and showed off her curves to the utmost effect. Montague felt a little dizzy just taking it all in. Nadine had a perfect figure and guys drooled over her in a way that lanky Montague wanted to.

"C'mon, I got some chips and salsa downstairs already. There's this new series on Netflix you just gotta see." Nadine said, grabbing Monti by the hand and leading her towards the cellar stairs.

Downstairs there was a soft leather couch, and a coffee table facing a big screen TV flanked by bookshelves and dim indirect lighting. Nadine flopped down on the couch and pulled Monti down next to her.

Monti suddenly remembered what Grunella had said about heightened sensitivities when presented with new prey. She could hear Nadine's breathing and pulse, could smell her laundry detergent, body spray, shampoo, and the faint scent of arousal wafting towards her. She saw the faint dilation of her pupils as their eyes met and locked together. She slowly, willfully tore herself away from that gaze, in an effort to gain control over herself.

It was less than a minute all told, but it had had a profound effect on both girls. Still sitting there hand in hand they watched the show, and then another movie, ate some chips and had some sodas, and talked about school in tones that had a barely hidden subtext that neither of them were willing to admit to...yet.

Then the subject of Tommy came back up. He was the star running back on the football team, and was already getting scholarship offers from Division One schools. Nadine and Tommy were like one entity, and it was seldom that they were apart.

"Did you guys, ever...ummm...." Monti started to ask.

"Sex? Yeah, we did." Nadine answered, adding "It was nice. Fun... I always thought it was supposed to be more... I don't know... probably something wrong with me..." she trailed off.

"No. nothing wrong with you." Monti replied quietly. (Not a single thing, she thought to herself).

That's when it happened. Nadine leaned in and kissed Monti full on the lips. Lingering for a few moments and then Monti felt her tongue. It was exquisite, and before she could even think, she'd responded in kind. Nadine melted in her arms and they made out for several minutes, before Nadine broke of their kiss breathless.

"My God, Monti! Your tongue is like the longest ever." Nadine exclaimed.

Yes, it was. Another thing that went along with the mutation. In fact about five times longer than the normal human tongue if she really stuck it all the way out.

They watched one more movie, although they didn't really see much of it, as their hands and mouths explored each other with an easy grace that seemed more natural than breathing.

Grunella had been quite clear. If the proclivity was there, then it could be exploited. Just as some people are prone to hypnosis and others are not. Once the pheromones kicked in it was all about hanging on and enjoying the ride. But for the predator, there was a point where a decision needed to be made. That was where most females had the advantage over the males. Males tended to get carried away with the blood lust and give in to their agro sides. Women tended to have more of an eye on the endgame.

So, Montague felt a little tinge of guilt, but when she'd found out that Nadine was no longer dating Tommy, she'd planted a little of her scent on Nadine's locker handle for the first few days of school, and the rest had just fallen into place. She didn't have to do anything more than just show up. Maybe it wasn't entirely fair, but then again, few things in life are. She'd wanted Nadine for as long as she could remember. Whatever it took...

Montague stopped by the park on the way home for a bite, and then went home and slept like a baby. The next day Nadine texted her, asking her if she wanted to do it again Wednesday night. Of course she did.

She was barely contained when Monti arrived and couldn't get her alone fast enough. Nadine's body was everything Monti had ever wanted, and the girls just lost themselves in each other's arms. In a moment of passion Nadine confessed that she kept having dreams about Monti. Incredible, erotic, surreal dreams that left her shaking in the mornings.

Maeve DeVries gave her daughter a serious look. "What are your intentions, honey? I just want to know before I give you an answer."

"I just want to have her over...alone, Mom." Monti replied.

"I understand. But to what end, dear?" Maeve responded.

"Not that, Mom. Just being with her. I mean at her house with her folks upstairs, we just can't do...." Monti ended.

"I just want you to be mindful of what you're doing, and of what the potential is. You know Grunella wasn't just my college professor, she was my lover." Maeve admitted.

"She never really talked about that, Mom." Monti said.

"Well maybe it's time you knew. We were lovers. Grunella had been lonely for a long time, and I was just an innocent student. I was head over heels for her, and she was for me too, and eventually she made me, just like she made you." Maeve explained. "I begged her to."

"But there was just one thing Grunella couldn't give me, and that was a baby. So, I seduced your father until I was pregnant, and then got rid of him, figuring I could go back to Grunella, but she was too mad at me, and felt betrayed. Then she left and we stayed in touch off and on." She continued.

"Nadine has been your friend since you were little, and there's a history there. Things could be complicated, dear." Maeve added.

"I know Mom, but we're in love, and I won't let it get out of hand." Monti pleaded.

"Just be careful, darling. Be very careful for her." Maeve relented.

Monti texted Nadine and invited her to sleep over. When the night came, Nadine arrived wearing a crop top and short shorts that left little to the imagination. Even Maeve's eyebrows were raised.

"Geez, Mrs. DeVries. You look great. You look more like Monti's sister than her Mom!" Nadine gushed.

"Oh dear, don't be ridiculous." She replied.

They had a nice dinner, after which Maeve excused herself, saying that she'd forgotten part of the project she was working on. She figured that she'd be gone for five or six hours and told the girls to enjoy themselves and not to wait up for her.

Monti was veritably atremble with lust, and the two girls were tearing off each other's clothes before Maeve's car was clear of the driveway. She pulled Nadine down the hallway to her bedroom and they collapsed on the bed in each other's arms kissing passionately.

Nadine moved down to Montagues modest breasts and gently nibbled and sucked on them in between moans as Monti answered with moans of her own.

Rolling Nadine over, Monti knelt between her knees, and looked down at her lover's nude body for the first time. Her perfect breasts, the swelling of her ebony hips and there. Right there. Monti moved her face downward hovering just above Nadine's cleft. The neatly trimmed bush parted just slightly with a hint of pinkness revealing itself. Too much!

Monti spared nothing, kissing and licking and fucking Nadine with the full extent of her tongue. Nadine responded with impassioned moans as her hips shook in a constant orgasm that culminated in her pussy exploding in a geyser all over Monti's worshipful face.

They took a break and changed places. Monti's pussy was being sucked and licked so good that she literally had tears of joy streaming from her eyes as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. Each time she looked down, she saw Nadine's eyes gazing back at her with unbridled lust.

The evening took on a cadence of constantly modulating pleasure. Ending only when mutual exhaustion was achieved, and they lay together covered in each other's sweat and cum. Both women assured without words that there was no going back from this now.

The next morning they awoke entwined. The smell of freshly brewing coffee wafted in from the kitchen. Maeve watched them enter; a look of sardonic amusement on her face as she poured them both a cup.

"Thank you, Mrs Devries! This has been amazing!" she said, never for a moment taking her eyes off of Monti's lithe body.

"I'm sure it has, dear." Maeve responded, dryly.

The rest of the day passed in a passionate quietude. The girls swam in the pool, watched a rom-com on TV. And it wasn't until it was time for Nadine to leave that she took Monti's hands in her's and said that she swore that last night Monti's eyes were actually aglow. Monti kissed her deeply as she got in her car to head home.

Less than an hour later she got a text that just said "Urs".

"Okay, you had your date night, now what?" Maeve said in an interrogational tone.

"Oh, Mom..." was all Monti could manage in reply.

"Well obviously it was fun." Maeve continued.

"It was more than that," Monti sighed, "it was perfect."

Maeve went on to explain that she'd had Grunella make Monti, perhaps out of a sense of her own selfishness that she'd be left alone in the end, but that she could face the idea of doing that to her own daughter. Even so, if Monti was to fall in love with Nadine, then someday she was going to be confronted by the inevitable truths of their realities. Nadine would age and Monti would not.

Nadine had not been overly flattering to Mrs. DeVries. In fact, Maeve looked much the same as she had when Grunella had lain with her in that way. Just as Grunella looked much as she had when she herself was made as a young woman in the 1820's.

Still, it was a truth that Montague could not bring herself to face. For when she tried, she felt the inevitability of despair in the contemplation of losing what she had just found and worked so hard to get.

"Sooner or later, you're going to have to tell her." Maeve said. "Or you'll have to leave and start over again. That's what Grunella tried, or so she told me when she first fell in love with me. She gave me the choice. I still love her deeply and respect her for being so vulnerable for me. But I also understand that she views some things through the lens of the values she was raised with."

After that, Maeve kept her silence, and Montague and Nadine fell more and more in love. The sleepovers became a regular thing, and eventually Nadine's parents figured out what was going on between the two young women. Surprisingly, they were supportive of their daughter's choices, and it wasn't long before Monti and Nadine were celebrating six blissful months together as a couple.

It was the beginning of Summer when Montague heard from Grunella inviting her to continue her internship from the previous year. Monti decline, but Grunella insisted on a visit at the very least.

Montague asked Maeve for advice, but was met with a wistful sigh and a shoulder shrug. There was clearly evident regret whenever the subject of Grunella came up, but the happier Monti and Nadine became, the lonelier Maeve seemed to get.

Late one evening, Montague called Grunella and came clean to her, telling her that her Mom had told her about their past, and what she'd done, adding that she didn't think Maeve had ever gotten over her love.

Grunella admitted that a big reason for offering Monti the internship again, was a growing sense of loneliness, and she also admitted that she'd handled her reaction to Maeve's pregnancy poorly. She said that for a long time she was just so angry with Maeve she couldn't even contemplate seeing her.

"Well, for what it's worth, Mom has told me several times, that she's still in love with you." Montague confided. "Maybe it's time you guys buried the hatchet."

Then she told Grunella about Nadine.

"And she has no idea?" Grunella asked.

"Doesn't seem to, or if she has, hasn't expressed any concerns." Monti answered.

"Hmmmmm, I've been there as you well know. More times than I'd like to admit to." Grunella stated. "Let me process this for a while. I'll be in touch soon."

And that's where they left things for the next few months. Montague and Nadine had both enrolled at a local State College. Neither girl had any trouble getting in once Grunella had provided glowing letters of recommendation to the school on both the girls behalf. In fact she'd provided them both with a significant stipend that would allow them to rent a modest apartment off campus, for which Monti thanked her generosity effusively.

Near the end of the Summer, Maeve heard from Grunella, requesting that she and the girls should come up for a visit before the school year started. She wanted to meet Nadine, and felt that it had been too long since her and Maeve had been face to face.

Maeve expressed some surprise at the request, but relented in the end with an almost palpable relief.

So, on a cool Late Summer day, the three girls packed their suitcases and overnight bags into the trunk of Maeve's SUV, and they hit the road heading towards the mountains and Grunella's compound. Wending their way up the rural mountain roads, they arrived eventually at their destination.

The compound was modern, well built, and had a surprising degree of security evident both within and outside the compound walls.

"We work with some pretty exotic and sometimes toxic bioforms, dear." Grunella replied to Nadine's comment.

Nadine seemed surprised at Grunella's appearance, as the older woman didn't appear to resemble what she expected Maeve's former professor to look like. Grunella appeared to be fit, in her early to mid thirties and moved with a fluid grace that was almost cat-like.

Grunella was cool, but welcoming towards Maeve. Almost as if casing her for her sense of sincerity.

It wasn't until after dinner when the two younger women announced that they were going to retire for the evening, that Grunella's attention turned wholly to Maeve. Monti, feeling a small sense of concern for her Mom's wellbeing that was heightened when the two older women were absent from breakfast the next morning.

When they finally did put in an appearance, they both seems to be in a state of dishevelment that bespoke of one thing, and one thing only. That however the previous evening had begun, it had ended in Grunella's bedchambers.

Monti shot her Mom, a conspiratorial grin, and her Mom perched in her chair and pretended not to notice. Grunella, or course, nonplussed that Monti was entirely correct in her speculation, stifling a feline yawn behind one elegant hand.

The day was full of activities with Grunella showing them every corner of the compound. As dinner drew to a close she begged Monti's and Nadine's forgiveness and taking Maeve by the hand, shepherded her toward the dormitory wing once more.

Not that Monti and Nadine minded. They settled into their own bedroom with their usual sense of urgent enthusiasm, determined that the older women wouldn't be the only one's having fun.

It was on their final evening that Grunella invited them into her media room. It was somewhat of a conference space, but far more casual, with elegant modern upholstery arranged in an intimate layout. Inviting Monti and Nadine to sit down on a couch, she drew Maeve next to her, onto a facing one. She began, looking at Nadine.

"You've been a wonderful houseguest, and I own you both a debt of gratitude, both for gracing my home, as well as brokering this reunion with Maeve. I feel blessed." She said with great sincerity. "It puts into striking focus that which we have enjoyed, as well as what we have sacrificed to have it. Nadine, watching your passion for dear Montague, has reminded me how important it is to have a partner with which you share a profound passion."

"Thank you, Ma'am." Nadine managed.

"There are certain things you've been most discreet not to have mentioned, although I have perceived that you have noted certain things." Grunella continued. "With Montague's permission, I'd like to elucidate these things for your benefit."

It was the moment of truth, distilled into a walnut sized knot of stress in the pit of Monti's stomach. They had not discussed broaching this topic. It wasn't fair. But then again, she had a point, and if there was ever to be a right time and place, it might as well be here and now, whatever would follow afterwards. She nodded in quiet assent to Grunella and her Mom. Grunella took a deep breathe then forged on.

"I think you noted from the start, that I don't appear to be of an age that adds up to being Maeve college professor these 20 years gone by. That by all observation, I am curiously well preserved as the saying goes. And indeed the same can be said of Maeve for that matter. That she doesn't look her age. Would you like to know our secret, dear?" Grunella asked. "For what truth exists for her and I, the same exists for your darling Montague."

12