All the King's Horses Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...YES. HE DID!" Tiff almost shouted, her cheeks going even redder. "I JUST FORGOT."

Bruce and Bryce exchanged a glance.

"It'd be an orgy with Chen," Bryce said, then called out. "Yo! Chen! Wanna throw an orgy?"

There was a short pause from the shower cell. "Can I peg you?" Chen called back.

"Can she- yes! Of course!" Bryce said.

"Okay!" Chen said, cheerfully. "Can I fuck Tiff?"

"I...y...sp...splutter!" Tiff threw up her hands. "Is there a way to get high on pheromones too, or is that just a Bryce thing?"

"There's a drug that triggers the same effect Gal'Sem have with humans in humans," Bryce said, cheerfully. "It's one of the first things our recreational pharmacologists worked on." He leaned back in his seat. "Why? Wanna lose all inhibitions and self control before the orgy?"

"Absofuckinglutelyyes," Tiff said, her hands over her face, her cheeks burning. She was so fucking horny. But she was also so fucking embarrassed. It was a combination that left her squirming and wriggling and the idea of having a nice happy drug to take that embarrassment away and just leave the burning, blazing 'come fuck me now' part in her was so very tempting. Bryce stood up, picked up one of the replicators, tapped at it, scowled, then sighed.

"We're too far from any moons," he said, grumbling. "The replicators are all dead."

Tiff sighed, slowly.

"Wait, maybe..." Bryce knelt down, then started rummaging around in his armor. "Yes! I still got an ampuel!" He said, holding it up.

"You packed the fuck drug!?" Tiff asked.

"It's under the kilogram weight limit," he said, then tossed her the ampuel. It was a small orange doodad that looked like it was about the size and length of her thumb. She eyed it, then frowned.

"How do I..."

"Put that end against your neck, press that button-"

Tiff did both - then pressed the button. There was a faint pressure and a hiss against her skin, which left her feeling a faint ache. She dropped the ampuel and then rubbed at her neck with a faint frown. "Okay," she said. "I don't feel anything odd." She sniffed at the air, then scowled as she looked at Bryce, who was beginning to undo the collar strap of his masker. "Did you just inject me with a placebo?"

"Tiff," he said.

"I can get plenty horny all by myself! I don't need drugs to make bad decisions. I just wanted to have more of an excuse to-"

"Tiff."

Tiff blinked.

Then she looked over and saw that, while she had been speaking, her left hand had grabbed onto Bruce's dick and she was already jerking him off - his pants around his ankle, his member filling her palm. Her eyes widened and she looked from the dick to Bruce's face - which was growing faintly slack with pleasure, his ebony black skin glistening slightly in the too hot room of the Reliant.

"Oh," she said. "Well. I...don't feel overwhelmingly cock I need cock right now gimmi!" She fell onto her knees, her mouth closing around the broad, curved tip of Bruce's dick. Her tongue swirled around and around his glans, while her hand tightened at the base of his cock, her nose flaring as she breathed in his wild, musky scent. He was a werewolf and that knowledge was burning between her loins. Her brain felt as if it was lost in a fog of eager lust, and with that, she pushed her mouth forward, taking more of his cock between her lips, sucking and moaning hungrily.

"Mmm..." A body, lithe and warm, pressed to the side. She looked over and saw that Bryce, his eyes shifting color as they had before, when he had gotten high on her pheromones, was cuddling up against her side. His dark fingers tugged her leggings down and found her blazing hot sex. He began to finger her then, without hesitation, without pause, and with skill. His two long, slender fingers crooked inside of her, grinding against her G-spot as she pushed her head further down on the cock before her, moaning and sucking.

Bruce panted, softly. "God, Tiff...fuck...fuck!" He groaned as she pushed forward, taking half of his cock down her throat before she made a soft, eager little glug noise. Then she drew back, her hand pumping so fast and so eager that she nearly knuckled her own lips. His cocktip glistened with her spittle and his pre.

"Starting without me?" Chen asked, dryly - and when Tiff looked back, she saw that the other woman was still naked and glistening from the shower. She was pouting slightly too. "I...forgot, we don't have replicators. So your ass is safe from my peg today, Gal'sem boy."

Tiff, her hand still stroking Bruce's dick, crooked her finger at Chen, who grinned and walked over. She knelt down - and before Tiff realized what she was doing, she had leaned forward and captured Chen's lips with hers. The other woman kissed her back with a soft, moaning sigh, her fingers cupping the back of Tiff's head, while Bryce leaned forward and took more of Bruce's cock into his mouth. Bruce panted, softly, then rumbled. "Tiff's never had sex with a lady before, you know?"

Chen drew back, panting, her eyes sparkling slightly. "Is that so?"

Tiff nodded, hurriedly - then yelped as she was pushed onto her back. Her arms were pinned over her head by Chen, who lacked the superhuman strength of a vampire or werewolf or hunter...but definitely had the raw, confident, sexual strength of a veteran who had done this many, many times. That enough kept Tiff on her back as Chen leaned down and kissed her. The difference between kissing someone else and being kissed was...

Intense.

Chen didn't just lean in and smootch. She hesitated at the very edge of actual lip to lip contact, then drew back when Tiff pushed forward, then pinned Tiff down with her own mouth, thrusting her tongue into Tiff's mouth. Tiff, out of the corner of her eye, saw that Bryce was sucking on Bruce's cock with the same wild abandon she had, his ears drooping a bit with pleasure as his mouth opened wide. His other hand had slipped down between his own legs and he was jerking his own bright blue cock, which glowed faintly with an exotic lubrication.

Ah. This is the gay part of the orgy. Makes sense.

Tiff was only half joking mentally as she thought that - but then Chen drew her mouth back and grinned down at her. "It's been a while since I've shown a girl what real sex is like." She cupped Tiff's thigh, lifting her up, then leaning down - and to Tiff's shock, their sexes pressed together. The contact was teasing and intense and left her squirming and gasping. She wasn't sure if she could cum like this - but the grinding that Chen began to use on her was enough to leave her head spinning and her breath coming in short, shallow pants.

"You like that?"

"Yesss..."

Tiff bit her lip, her nose flaring as she breathed in the warm scent of the humans around her. Her blood felt like it was on fire. "Ah..." She panted - her eyes half closed as she watched Chen reach down between their bodies - and then Chen's fingers found her clit and began to stroke her gently, teasingly. This was enough to send a hard, bright crackle of pleasure along her spine. She cried out, then arched her spine as Chen laughed.

"God, you're wound up."

"I need this cock inside me," Bryce murmured as he drew his mouth away from Bruce's dick, his hand stroking him faster and faster.

"Seconded!" Tiff said, laughing and giggling hysterically.

"Well, you don't have to- fuck!" Bruce snarled. "No lube."

"My pack," Bryce murmured.

"Gal'sem, honestly," Bruce said, shaking his head as Tiff watched him stand and lumber over. As he walked over, he began to shift, his already impressive muscles growing more pronounced, his shoulders growing broader and stronger as he put his feet wider apart, to give more room for his swinging balls, which became covered in dark black fur. Soon, an ebony furred crinos stood before them - a fusion between human and wolf, with all the sexiest parts of both. Tiff had heard this form be referred to as the 'warform' her whole life...but she had never seen one with a hardon.

As it transpired, a crinos had a wolfcock to go with a wolf muzzle. A big...bright red...knotted wolfcock. Bryce crooned, watching eagerly as Bruce poured the lube over his dick, while Tiff whispered. "I...d-don't know how I feel about this," she said, while Chen laughed.

"You get used to weird dicks in the service," she said, cheerfully. "Wait till you fuck a brawler. They have spines."

Tiff blinked - then watched as Bruce, swaggering and confident, walked over, grabbed Bryce, pushed him down onto the ground and mounted him there. There was nothing gentle nor...entirely human in the action. It was a feral, wild, animalistic moment - with Bryce's face pressed up against the floor, his eyes closed, his lips split into a wide, eager smile, while Bruce pressed his cock to the Gal-Sem's ass...then plunged into him, groaning as his cock slid in deeper and deeper and deeper, until his knot bumped against his hips and his balls gently slapped against Bryce's.

Tiff spread her thighs slowly, whispering. "That's...really hot..." She whispered as Chen, leaning up behind her, purred in her ear.

"Wait until I get to work, Winters."

Her fingers darted down and Tiff gasped, grabbing Chen's wrist, holding her hand still as her fingers slipped into Tiff's eager, needy cunt. Her thumb found her clit and soon, all three of her fingers - well, her two fingers and her thumb - were working to coax Tiff's sex. Her other hand cupped Tiff's breast, squeezing her, rolling her nipple gently as she crooned in her ear. "You like that, don't you?" she murmured, licking her ear slowly. Tiff moaned and rolled her head to the side to give more access to that eager, darting tongue.

"I...ah...you're better...ah...at jilling me off...than...I AM!" Tiff screamed that last word out, her back arching as she felt her sex tightening around the fingers filling her. She shuddered in pleasure and her orgasm rocked through her - and even then, Chen didn't let up. She caressed her sex, then thrust her fingers in again and again and again, the noise almost lost against the rough, feral fucking of Bryce and Bruce before them. It was enough to coax along Tiff's orgasm - dragging it on and on and on and on, until Tiff started to mewl quietly.

"Stop...stop..." She whispered - and Chen slid her fingers from her sex, then began to lick her fingertips clean. Her grin was insolent and cheerful.

"How was that?"

"Holyfuck..." Tiff whispered.

Bruce groaned, then threw his head back, letting out a long, thin howl as his cock spurted inside of Bryce - and Bryce's cock spurted onto the floor, spreading a puddle of his own alien cum. It was a total mess and it left Tiff quivering and excited. Then her eyes widened as she saw that Bryce was still hard - and as Bruce slid out of him with a wet slurp, Bryce crawled towards her with an eager moan. His mouth and hers touched together and she tasted Bruce's thick dick on his tongue and almost came from that alone.

Bryce began to fuck her then - his alien cock feeling slightly cool, the odd ridges along the base rubbing against her sex in a way she had never felt before. Her head rolled back and she panted and moaned, her thighs locking behind Bryce, her ankle bumping against his cute little tail. She cupped his cheek and looked into his wild eyes as he drove into her - then rolled her head back as she watched Chen kneel above her. The next few moments were wet and confusing - and her tongue darted out instinctively, tasting the delicious, wet juice that dripped into her mouth. She nuzzled against Chen, moaning as she was fucked and her face was sat upon.

Bruce didn't return for a time - but when he did, his fur was glistening with moisture from the shower cubical. Tiff saw him past the lithe, athletic form of Chen sitting above her, having drawn back to give Tiff a chance to breathe. That meant that Tiff had a perfect view of Bruce taking Chen's hair in his paw, and then watch as his bright red cock was guided into her mouth, down her lips, into her throat, which she took with practiced ease. Her eyes were half closed - and pleasure moaned past the thick werewolf cock filling her mouth.

That didn't stop her from sitting upon Tiff's face.

The hours passed in one long, endless string of interconnected moments. She might be eating Chen out - then she'd have Bryce's dick before her, then she'd be riding Bruce in his human form, his black cock buried in her sex. It blurred together - and then she found herself on her back, in the middle of all the cots, which had been pushed together to form one big, rickety bed. Bruce was to her left, in his crinos form, a huge comforting wall of furred muscle, while Chen was snoring to her right, her eyes closed.

Tiff closed her eyes.

"...well..."

She sat up, her hair mussed, her brow furrowed, confusion filling her.

The voice had come from the forward screen on the ship - the cheap wallpaper that they had thrown up. On that screen was Mike Hodges, and he looked slightly perplexed. Beside him was...her. The other Tiffany Winters, with a gun held to her head by Sebastian.

Tiff processed this slowly. Then she closed her eyes. Then she opened them again. "How long have you been...on the line?"

"Fifteen minutes," Mike said, dryly.

"...fuck..." Tiff whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED