All the World's a Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life, the sight of this naked, curvy, sexy, young woman writhing in pleasure on her couch. The juice that poured out of her was tangy and tart, coating his tongue. He ran it straight up between her labia to catch her clitoris at the top of her hood.

Tricia nearly came off the cushions.

"FUCK ME! Ah! Shit! Matthew! I don't know what you're doing but...GOD! Don't stop!"

Clearly, the boys she had been with before didn't have a clue how to please a woman.

With one hand, he fingered her tight opening, and with the other, he played with one firm breast. His tongue lashed her clit like a badly behaved child. Tricia was beside herself, unable to lie still, pushing up with her hips and forcing her pussy tighter to Matthew's face while she moaned and grabbed at the back of the couch.

"Oh! Son of a BITCH! I'm going to fucking cum!" she screamed.

Matthew caught it full-on, her juice roaring out to drench his face while she whimpered and threw herself from side to side. He had never seen a woman go off so hard before, and it turned him on so bad he knew he had to have her right there and then.

While Tricia recovered, he stood up and undressed, dropping his shirt to rest on top of hers and removing his shoes and pants. His silk boxers bulged with the shape of his tortured cock.

"Oh...Matthew..." said Tricia quietly, sitting up to put one hand on his throbbing dick, squeezing it through the cloth.

He winced, barely containing an urge to throw her naked body back on the couch and take her hard and rough, but he didn't want to frighten her by being too aggressive.

"Tricia..."

"My turn to tease..." she said with a sultry smile.

She rolled down his underwear, letting his cock swing free. The fat, thick head was swollen and dripping with clear fluid, his long, vein-covered shaft red and angry looking in the candlelight. Matthew couldn't remember ever being this hard before. His cock stood high, curved toward the ceiling, and he thought his balls had never felt so full.

Tricia, despite her seeming inexperience, moved slowly, letting the pressure mount while she ran her fingers up and down his cock, exploring every inch before wrapping them around it. The jerking motion that followed made Matthew groan, and she compounded his growing excitement by rubbing her lips on the underside of his penis. He grew crazed with the need to feel her mouth on it, but every time he pushed towards her waiting lips, she pulled away.

"Tease..." he gasped out.

"Poor Baby...You need me. Don't you?"

"God, YES!"

She took pity on him at last, letting her tongue roll around the fat head before rising to take him fully into her mouth.

"Ah! Tricia! Fuck, yes!"

Matthew bit his lower lip and tossed his head back, eyes shut. The pleasure was amazing, and Tricia had more than a little natural skill. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft taking him deeper with each push until she was gagging on it. When she pulled back, his dick was covered in her slick spit, and she went to jerking him hard and fast, watching with fascination his balls surge and harden. He felt a moist heat on his swelling sack, and Tricia took his pleasure up another notch when she started to lick and suck on his balls.

"Holy...FUCK! Tricia! That feels so good!" he whimpered.

Matthew had often begged his ex-wife to do precisely what Tricia was doing now, but she had objected, thinking it too gross for her taste. Her tiny hand masturbated his straining cock the whole time, driving him ever crazier with the desire to join his flesh to hers.

He growled like a caged animal, unable to contain his needs any longer.

Tricia found herself pressed over onto her back, Matthew on top and looking down at her with a lust that was almost frightening in its intensity.

The thunder outside barely masked Tricia's scream when he entered.

God...was she tight.

It was evident that Tricia wasn't a virgin, but her pussy had seen very few visitors and nothing like the thick, fully developed penis that penetrated her now. Her eyes squeezed shut, and she cried out with the feeling of her young slit being slammed open by the fat head of Matthew's prick. It pushed violently into her shoving aside her dripping pink walls, descending toward her womb in a single, hard thrust.

Matthew arched his back, reveling in the sensation of being squeezed inside Tricia's body and held tight in her slippery hole. The euphoria quickly started to fade though when he looked back down at the pained expression on her face, and it hit him that he had allowed his overcharged libido to take over, forcing this poor girl to take him before she was fully ready. He should have gone slow, been gentle, but so many years of denial had left him unprepared for this moment.

"Tricia...I'm so sorry...Did I hurt you?"

She was breathing hard, but out of pleasure or pain, he couldn't tell.

A slow smile finally settled on her features, and a sense of relief flooded Matthew's brain.

"It's okay. You didn't hurt me...I like that I turn you on so much you can't fight your need for me."

"It feels so good inside you."

"You're filling me, Matthew. I've never felt it like this...It was never this good before...Don't hold back...Take me now."

Lightning flashed outside the windows, momentarily dispelling the darkness and revealing two lovers locked in a perfect embrace. Matthew did as she asked and began to make love to her with long, slow movements, taking care now to allow her time to adjust to his girth. Their bodies fell into sync. Their hips were meeting with the distant slapping of skin on skin. Tricia began to moan and thrash beneath him, digging her long nails into his back with each thrust. He gasped and cried right along with her caught up in the sheer, unbridled joy of it all.

There was no denying her allure. Her young body so perfect, every curve, every flawless inch of skin. The way she looked up at him with so much hopeless, naked desire.

Their movements began to reflect their internal struggle between the need to be released from this exquisite torture and the longing for the pleasure never to end.

Tricia pulled Matthew's head down, covered his lips with hers in a fiery, intense kiss.

"Oh! Matthew! You're going to make me cum again!" she warned him a breathless whisper.

The stared into one another's eyes as their pleasure peaked.

"Matthew! You're going to make me cum! OH GOD! You're going to make me cum! Oh...Yes! Yes! YES! OH, MATTHEW!"

He felt her go. A climax so hard he found it difficult to push through it. She looked so gorgeous caught in the spiders web of her orgasm, shaking, mouth falling open in a silent scream. It was an image of beauty that would be seared into his brain forever.

"Tricia...My God...You are so beautiful..."

"Don't fight it, Matthew. I know you're close."

"Is it okay?"

She caught his meaning and nodded.

"I'm safe. Don't hold back. I want to feel you!"

Matthew was seized by an implacable urge to move ever faster like an engine fed too much fuel. The sounds of his hard, panting breaths became more audible. His body snapped tight, back arching as he emptied his seed into Tricia's fertile young body.

"TRICIA! Ah! God! Baby!" he yelled.

She clung harder to him, holding him close while feeling each pulse and jerk of his cock shooting inside her.

"That's it! Give it to me! Give it all to me! Oh, Matthew!"

They fell into another sweet kiss while the rain splattered against the windows and beat a steady tattoo on the roof.

Afterward, Tricia guided him to a more comfortable spot to lay than the floor. She didn't need a candle having grown up in this house, but she brought one just the same so that he could see his way forward. The guest bedroom they ended up in was nicer than any four-star hotel that Matthew had ever seen. The silk sheets slipped around their naked bodies as they slid between them cuddling together.

Matthew kissed Tricia's forehead, stroked her hair while she pillowed her head on his chest.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"I don't own any handcuffs, but there's some rope in the garage."

Matthew laughed out loud, "Intriguing. But that wasn't where I was going."

"I suppose that's fair. I asked you one."

"And look where it led us."

"We would have ended up here anyway."

"Oh! You sound so confident."

"Am I wrong?"

She looked up and cocked one eyebrow in the air.

"I didn't know you could do that."

"Do what?"

"Cock your eyebrow that way. I've always thought it was such a cute, sexy thing when a girl could do that."

"Seriously?"

"Yep...I know it's a strange thing to get hung up on, but I just love it so much."

"So if I did this when we're having sex?" she asked, arching one thick eyebrow.

"I'd probably cum."

"Good to know."

"Can I ask my question now?"

"Sure."

"Did you really go to school with an entire bottle of booze in your backpack?"

"Ryan narced on me."

"He was concerned about you. So am I."

She sighed, sitting up slightly to make eye contact.

"The short answer is, yes, I did have booze in my backpack. I showed it to Ryan and made a joke to...I don't know, shock him, I guess? It was just one of those silly teenage moments. The truth is I never even opened it, let alone drank any."

"Why did you have it then?"

"I took it from my parent's liquor cabinet intending to drink it all. I was upset at the time. They had left me again to go on another one of their adventures, and I felt lonely. Abandoned."

"Have you ever told them how you feel?"

"Oh! Have I ever. Believe me, Matthew. They know exactly how I feel for all the good it's done me."

"I don't understand. How can they still ignore you?"

"They already got what they wanted."

"You've lost me."

"This house. The trips. It's all being paid for with my grandfather's money. My mom and dad don't work. They inherited a big chunk of money when my grandfather died. He did have one stipulation. I guess he was worried they were just going to take the money and blow it, so he made it a part of his will that they wouldn't inherit if they were childless. It was a stupid idea if you think about it. I'm assuming that he thought the responsibility of parenthood would make my mother grow up, but that backfired spectacularly. Oh, I think she tried for a while, but her natural inclination was to enjoy herself, and my dad wasn't much better. The two of them are peas in a pod. They spend their time jet-setting. Their lives are one endless party."

"Certainly, it can't last forever."

"I'm pretty sure my parents aren't the type to plan. The way they're burning through the money, it probably will run out one day. God, help them when it does. I don't plan to be around to see it when they crash and burn. My grandfather set aside a trust for me, which I claimed in part at eighteen. The rest I get when I graduate from college."

"What then?"

She shrugged, "Then? I make a life for myself, I guess."

"I'm so sorry, Tricia. I've never heard of anything like that. I don't know how your parents could be that callous."

"Not everyone in the world has a heart like yours, Matthew. Ryan's lucky."

He pulled her back to him and resumed stroking her hair. The storm outside started to calm. The sounds of rain on the roof faded.

"I hate to say this, but I need to go. Ryan's going to wonder where I am."

"Please don't go yet. Just hold me a little longer."

"Tricia..."

"I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh?"

She started to kiss his chest, working her way back up to his lips. A moment later, she was on top of him, tongue working its magic in his mouth. Between his legs, Matthew's cock stirred to life.

"Are you trying to distract me?"

"Is it working?"

"Yes..."

Ryan looked at his watch again. The ice cream shop had closed an hour earlier. Thankfully, the rain had stopped, but he still needed a ride home.

"I should have charged my phone. I wonder if Tricia forgot to call him?"

His dad was forgetful but had never left him sitting on a sidewalk in the middle of the night. If they could have afforded two cars, this wouldn't have been a problem. Ryan was planning on working over the summer to get together the down payment for one of his own, but for now, they were a one-car family.

"Everything okay, Pal?"

The owner of the ice cream parlor had just locked the door and was looking down at where he squatted on the sidewalk.

"Uh...My dad seems to be running late. You wouldn't have a cellphone I could borrow, would you?"

The older man laughed and pulled a battered-looking phone from his coat pocket.

"Help yourself."

Ryan quickly dialed his dad but didn't get in answer, just straight to voice mail. He tried twice more while the shop owner waited patiently. It was becoming clear that wherever his dad had gotten to, he wasn't going to answer. Ryan scratched his head. He had one other possibility, but it was a card he hated to play.

"Like I have a bunch of choices right now."

Less than a half-hour later, a small, red car pulled up in front of the ice cream parlor. The window rolled down, and a curly-haired red-head poked her head out.

"Going my way, Stranger?"

Ryan practically lept into the car, more than ready to get away from the well-meaning shop owner who had insisted on staying with him until a ride came.

"Fly fishing, Jenny! For the last half-hour, the only subject the man could talk about was fly fishing! I learned more about it than I ever wanted to know."

"I got here as fast as I could," said his girlfriend with a chuckle.

"Thank God, your parents got you a car for your eighteenth birthday," said Ryan.

"So, you don't know what happened to your dad?"

"Mr. Flighty? He probably fell asleep watching some classic black and white movie and forgot I was out. I hope your parents weren't pissed that I called so late."

"They were asleep themselves. To be honest, I slipped out without letting them know. I am adult now, right? Do I have to check in with them every time I need to go somewhere?"

Ryan kind of felt she probably did since she still lived at home, but he wasn't going to take a chance at ticking off his savior, so he just agreed. They pulled up in front of his house a short time later, but oddly, there was no sign of his dad's car.

"That's funny. If he's not here, then where the heck did he go? I hope he didn't get into an accident or something. That storm was a bitch."

"I'm sure he's fine. The traffic might have been bad. I ran into a lot of stoplights flashing and stalled cars driving from my place. If you want, I could stay with you until he shows up?"

"I don't want you to get in trouble."

"My parents sleep like they're dead. They'll never notice I'm gone."

They sat for a moment listening to the cooling engine tick.

"So...How would you like to pass the time?"

Jenny was looking at him very intensely, and he felt his mouth go dry.

They had been together for almost a year, but things hadn't progressed much beyond kissing until just recently. Jenny had seen her eighteenth birthday as something of a milestone that seemed to have heralded a previously unencountered sexual awakening. In the weeks since, she and Ryan had slowly been progressing toward a full-on physical confrontation. It had been an adventure of fits and starts. Jenny sometimes seeming as if she was ready to go all the way, but then backing off at the last minute. Ryan had gotten frustrated a few times, but he loved her too much to push.

"What did you have in mind?"

She smiled wickedly at him. Her pretty, freckled face, suddenly flushed with an excitement that colored her fair skin a deeper pink.

Ryan returned her smile as she unbuckled her seat belt and slid closer, looping a hand behind his head. Jenny had a sweet, pert little mouth, with very soft light pink lips, and they danced across Ryan's like butterfly wings. He had always loved kissing Jenny, but tonight there seemed to be an even greater urgency to it. She pulled his mouth tighter, slipped her agile tongue inside, and made it dance all around. The heat grew inside the interior of the vehicle causing the windows to fog.

"Jenny?" he gasped.

His arousal was taking off like a jet. It was getting hard to think straight, and she didn't seem interested in letting him.

Slowly, she guided his hand toward her chest.

They had gotten this far a few times, but never in public. The fact that they were sitting on a neighborhood street, even if it was in the middle of the night, upped the craziness factor considerably.

Ryan's hand shook, but somehow he managed to unbutton her blouse. The minute the last button gave way, Jenny took his hand and moved it upward. He groaned in his throat, hardly believing she was going to let him touch her this way now.

She wore front clasp bras most of the time, and this night was no exception. The small plastic hasp parted easily, and the two halves fell away from one another. Jenny's perky, tea-cup breasts weren't large, but Ryan never got tired of seeing them. He put his hand over one, feeling the dime-sized nipple poking into his palm.

"Ah...Damn..." he groaned.

The smooth skin was so warm. He squeezed it, letting his thumb run across her erect nip. Then with a sharp intake of breath, he darted his head down and put his mouth right on her tit, sucking that tight little knot into his mouth. Jenny dropped back against the seat, moaning softly while he played with her bare chest, licking and sucking her tits until they shined in the faint moonlight.

"Oh...Ryan...That feels so good..."

He was trying to keep it together, not wanting to get too excited as he had in the past. There were times when he had tried to move faster than she was comfortable, and he didn't want to ruin this moment. It was so hard to keep himself in check though with her so fired up, that excitement feeding his. It seemed like a bad idea, but he couldn't help himself, and he put one hand on her thigh and let it creep up under her skirt. She didn't react at first, at least not negatively, so he pressed on, feeling his blood boil and his breath come more quickly. There was heat between her legs, a warmth coming off her skin that seemed to get even warmer as he slid his hand upward. He kept suckling one tit while his fingers edged within inches of the place he had been dying to go.

"Jesus...please let this happen..." he thought desperately.

His fingers encountered the soft, cotton outside of her panties. Jenny tensed up, but she didn't tell him to stop or push his hand away as she had done before this night. Carefully, Ryan slid her panties to one side, letting his fingers slip into the space behind.

"Oh...My God!"

He was there. He could feel it. The thick, bushy pubic hairs were parting around his fingers. The tender, wet opening to her virgin pussy pulsing, throbbing with an urgent need.

"Ah! God, Ryan!" cried Jenny softly when he pushed a finger into her trembling pink hole. The first boy ever to touch her there.

He wasn't sure what he was doing, but he had seen enough video's on the Internet to get a general idea.

Time seemed to come to a standstill in that car. There was nothing but the hard breathing of two young lovers tentatively seeking their first pleasures together and the soft drip of latent raindrops hitting the roof as they ran off the tree branches above.

Jenny pulled Ryan's lips back to his and kissed him hard, frantically thrusting her tongue into his mouth while his fingers moved more quickly between her legs.

"Oh...Oh...God...Ryan...Ryan...I think I'm going to...AH! RYAN!"

She suddenly threw her head back against the seat, shaking so hard Ryan was afraid he had hurt her somehow, but nothing could have been further from the truth. Jenny was climaxing, orgasming all over her boyfriend's hand for the first time, and it left her trembling.