All The World's a Stage - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are they? Name them!" wailed Margaret. "I 'm gagging for your cock, Drew. please give it to me!"

I looked her in the eye, and smiled. People say I have a cruel smile, but that doesn't bother me. I could tell that Margaret really was desperate to be fucked. She'd do almost anything to get my cock into her. I reached out and took her jaw between my thumb and my middle finger. My index finger traced the shape of her lips, and her tongue snaked out and licked the tip.

"What do you taste of?" I asked, genuinely intrigued by the musky taste of her mouth. "I've kissed hundreds of women, but I've never tasted a mouth like yours."

"Is it that gin and tonic I had in the bar at the Grand?" Margaret asked in a puzzled voice. "Apart from that, the only thing I can think of is my toothpaste."

"Never mind " I growled, releasing her face and gripping both of her nipples in my two hands. I squeezed and she moaned excitedly, and gave a little shudder.

"Mmm! That's nice," she said softly. "I love having my nipples squeezed."

"Do you have a set of nipple clamps?" I asked, and when she answered in the negative, I sent Keith to find the clothes pegs. When he returned, I pegged each of Margaret's nipples before putting a couple on Keith's ball sac and one on his foreskin, which I pulled forward to cover his helmet.

"If you get hard and your foreskin peels back and that peg shoots off you are in big trouble cucky," I warned him.

I pulled Margaret down across my lap.

"I told you there were things to be sorted out before you get your fucking!" I informed her. "One is I detest any hair on or around a woman's cunt. You're going to get twelve spanks, six on each arse cheek for offending my sight with your disgusting pubes!"

I started to spank her. The skin on the palm of my hands is rough and hard, due to the physical work I do in the theatre. When my palm struck her tender arse, I didn't feel a thing. There was a loud SMACK sound, and Margaret gasped.

I repeated the action, only this time I struck her other arse cheek. It made the same sound, as did Margaret.

I waited a few seconds, and, sure enough, a pink outline of my hand started to develop on Margaret's pale milky skin. I took aim and landed my third blow, the second on that cheek, exactly on top of where the first had landed. The sound resounded around the room, and Margaret squealed.

SMACK! "Ahh! Ouch!"

She squirmed a bit on my lap, and I felt her tits rub up against my thighs. I cursed my stupidity. I should have made her undress me first. My cock was still sticking out of my trousers, and I was fully hard now. I resolved to get this spanking over with swiftly, so that I could have some satisfaction myself. I wondered how good a cock sucker Margaret was.

Swiftly, I delivered six hard blows to each of Margaret's arse cheeks. She had stopped squealing, and was now moaning as each blow landed. When the twelfth had been administered, I slipped my hand down between her arse cheeks and slid an index finger into her cunt. She was wet, and ready for my cock. Well, I wasn't quite ready to fuck her yet!

Gently I removed my finger and pushed her into a kneeling position between my legs. My cock bobbed up and down, and I noticed a nice thick globule of pre-cum was oozing out of my piss hole.

"Do you want my cock?" I teased.

"Oh god, yes. Yes I want...er... need your cock, please" she replied breathlessly.

I held up my glistening finger, and I grinned at her.

"Taste yourself," I instructed, and she greedily sucked my finger into her warm mouth. I could feel her tongue working on it, as she sucked. This felt promising!

Keeping my finger in her mouth, I stood up and undid the button on my jeans. Still sucking my finger, and with her eyes fixed adoringly on me, Margaret reached up and tugged my jeans down. I slipped my pants down, causing my cock to bob up and down even more. I gripped it in my right hand and slapped it a couple of times against Margaret's cheek. To be fair to her, she didn't budge, and she never ceased her sucking/licking either.

I'd had enough. I was ready to have my cock sucked. Pulling my finger out of her mouth made a very pleasing popping sound. I grinned at her.

"This next one's a whole lot longer and thicker," I teased. "Are you ready for it?"

"Yes, I am," she replied, opening her mouth in anticipation. Still gripping my cock, I slid my helmet into her warm, wet mouth, and I was rewarded with an "mmmm" of pleasure.

"Just the helmet for now," I said softly. "Use your tongue to keep me interested!"

I love having my cock sucked. It feels so warm and safe in someone's mouth, and I don't usually last too long before I cum. Tonight was no exception, and as I felt a familiar tingling in my balls, I began to slide my shaft in deeper.

Margaret gagged, and I waited, then slid another inch or two in. Her eyes were streaming and thick, pale mucus was dripping out of her nose. I pulled out and she gasped, getting much needed air into her lungs. She looked at me in disappointment.

"Don't worry, baby," I soothed, "I haven't finished fucking your mouth yet. If you're a good girl, I'll fuck your cunt later on. But for the moment, get your breath back!"

I looked at Keith, who was standing, open mouthed, watching the scene in front of him. I waved my cock in his direction, and to my delight, his little cock twitched, and the peg holding his foreskin over his helmet pinged off and landed at my feet.

"Oh dear!" I laughed. "What did I tell you would happen if that peg came off?"

He blushed, and I didn't wait for an answer.

"Get over here and kneel beside your wife," I said in a commanding tone. He scuttled over towards us and adopted the required position. I turned slightly, and my cock rubbed up against his cheek. I looked at Margaret.

"What happens next?" I teased.

She considered her answer for a few seconds. This was progress. At least she hadn't blurted out an "I want..." answer!

"Um... that's up to you," she replied eventually. "I am yours to be used as you see fit. I'll suck your cock some more, if that's what you want, or you can put it in my pussy, if you'd prefer that."

"In your where?" I asked sarcastically, adding, "I don't see a cat in the room!"

Margaret blushed.

"I'm sorry," she said softly, "I meant you can fuck my cunt, if that's what you want to do."

"That's exactly what I intend doing," I grinned, "but I don't want you getting carpet burns."

"You!" I clicked my fingers at Keith. "Get on your back on the settee now!"

When the cuckold was flat on his back, I picked Margaret up again and laid her on top of him, shuffling her down until her arse was on his face.

"If you want him to rim you whilst I'm fucking you, feel free to tell him," I said fingering her slit and spreading her home made lubrication onto her puffy pink cunt lips.

"That sounds heavenly," she replied, and putting on a stricter tone of voice, she barked, "Get your tongue in my arse, cucky; I want to feel my arse being tongue fucked. And whilst you're down there, once Drew is in me, don't forget to pay some attention to his balls. I'm sure he likes to have them sucked gently."

"You're learning fast, baby girl " I grinned. She returned my grin, tickled by my use of the term 'baby girl' for her. She must have been nearly double my age, but there was no doubt in either of our minds who was running this show!

Margaret opened her arms to welcome me as I slid my rock hard cock into her. Her pupils widened in shock and pleasure as she felt me stretching and filling her beautifully tight cunt.

"Oh yes!" she purred. "That feels fantastic. Please fuck your baby girl, Daddy!"

Her use of that term gave me such a thrill. I started to thrust into her, causing her to moan softly. She clamped down on my shaft, squeezing it and making herself even tighter. I raised my hand and pinched her nipple hard, which caused her to exhale into my mouth. There it was again, that lovely musky taste. I dipped my tongue into her and she sucked on it gently.

I continued to fuck her slowly and deeply, all the while pinching and twisting her nipple. It was like a bullet between my fingers, and I could tell that she was loving the pain and pleasure that I was giving her.

She wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me deeper into her, and she broke off our kiss to gasp instructions to Keith.

"Suck Daddy's balls!" she said breathlessly, "and get your nose in my arse crack. Yes! That's better! Just keep on sniffing my arse. I know you're enjoying this. I can feel your little boy's cock throbbing against the back of my neck!"

The combination of the earlier sucking and now, the tightness of her cunt, told me that I wouldn't be long in cumming. Keith was doing a lovely job on my balls, and I felt that tell-tale tingling low in my belly, just behind my ball sac. I increased my pace, and Keith was forced to release my full balls from his mouth.

They slapped against Margaret's arse with every thrust, and then I exploded. A first rope of cum blasted out of my cock and into her dripping cunt. She grunted with pleasure, but I didn't stop there. I carried on fucking her and a second, third, fourth and finally a fifth jet of spunk entered Margaret.

She kissed me deeply and grinned at me.

"Since we agreed that I needed proper cock to satisfy me," she said, "I've had four lovers before you. But you are the best fuck I've ever had."

"That's very kind of you to say so, baby girl," I replied with a smile. "You have got the most delightful cunt. So tight, so wet, so soft. I want it all for myself. Cucky here is forbidden to even attempt sloppy seconds from now on. Agreed?"

"Whatever you say, Daddy," she replied shyly. "Will I be allowed to give him relief? I don't want him getting some dreadful disease as a result of him not being de-spunked!"

I rolled off her, and sat on the settee. She sat up and then stood up, allowing Keith to roll onto the floor. She sat down beside me and we both laughed at the sight in front of us.

Keith's face was bright red from his exertions. It was shiny from a combination of cunt juice and sweat, and there was a dark brown stain all along the bridge of his nose. His little cock was leaking pre-cum and it was obvious that he was struggling not to grab hold of it and finish himself off.

I wasn't having that, I decided.

My flaccid cock was lying on my thigh, still leaking the remains of my cum. I winked at Margaret.

"Do you want to cum, cucky?" I teased.

"Yes please," he answered eagerly.

"Yes please what?" I snapped.

"Er... yes please...Daddy?" he answered hesitatingly.

"Cucky needs to do some cleaning up first," I said. "Daddy's baby girl has got a cunt full of cum. We don't want it leaking out of her all over the settee, do we? Cucky had better get his face in there and clean out baby girl. I want her cunt perfectly clean, and then we'll see about letting cucky cum!"

Margaret opened her legs. Her cunt lips were a deep pink, puffy and glistening with her cunt juice. A thick globule of cum was just visible in the crinkly pink folds of her cunt. I judged that I had a good few minutes before any serious leakage occurred, so just as Keith was putting his face between his wife's thighs, I asked him in a puzzled voice,

"What the fuck are you doing, cucky?"

He looked at me in confusion.

"I'm doing what I was told to do, Daddy," he replied. (He seemed to like using my new name as much as his wife did!) "I'm cleaning Daddy's baby girl up."

"Baby girl can wait!" I grinned. "Daddy wants to fuck her again before he goes home. And I'm not going to put this sticky cock back into my baby girl, am I? Daddy needs cleaning up too! Get to it cucky!"

Keith looked horrified as the reality of what I had just suggested sank in.

He looked at his wife and stammered,

"M...mar...Margaret? This was never in the script! I'm not gay! I don't suck cock!"

Margaret frowned. She gave Keith a hard slap across the cheek, which sounded like a pistol shot in the quiet room.

"You're a cuckold, or have you forgotten that fact?" she demanded in a menacing tone. "Daddy has instructed you to suck his cock clean, and then to clean up all Daddy's cum out of my cunt. It isn't as if those instructions are hard to follow. Get Daddy's cock in your mouth now, and clean him up, or you and I are finished! As it is, you can forget about any sexual favours for the rest of this month."

"If you want any chance of cumming ever again, you'll obey Daddy, and you'll obey me. Any further disobedience, and I'm off to the solicitor to start divorce proceedings!"

Keith gulped and shuffled over in front of me.

"May I clean your cock, Daddy?" he asked in a voice trembling with emotion.

I nodded curtly, and opened my legs. Keith took my flaccid cock between his right thumb and forefinger, and popped it into his mouth. He eased my foreskin back, exposing my helmet and began to lick and suck.

"Don't forget to do all around the rim of Daddy's helmet," Margaret instructed, and then she stood up.

"Excuse me a minute, Daddy," she smiled apologetically. "I need to smoke after that beautiful fuck. I'll be back in two ticks!"

She was as good as her word. Keith had finished polishing my helmet with his tongue and was concentrating on cleaning my cock shaft when Margaret returned.

Her head was wreathed in a cloud of creamy white smoke, and she was puffing luxuriously on a short, fat cigar. She grinned at me, inhaled and blew a stream of smoke in my direction.

"Apart from cuckolding my husband, this is my favourite vice," she said. "It's also a very useful tool for teasing and tormenting Keith. He doesn't smoke himself, but he has a fetish for women who do smoke."

"It certainly suits you " I replied. "And now I know what makes you taste so exotic. It must be your cigars!"

She sat down beside me and smoked quietly, all the while looking at her cock sucking husband with a mixture of amusement and affection.

"Hurry up, cucky," she said, her words accompanied by creamy cigar smoke. "I can feel myself starting to leak. If you do a good job on my cunt, I'll give you a nice smokey kiss! If that's alright with you, Daddy?" she added quickly, looking to me for approval.

"If he cleans you up as well as he's taken care of my cock, he deserves a smokey kiss " I agreed, and Keith moved from being a cucky cock sucker to become a cucky cunt cleaner.

The sight of Margaret smoking whilst being cleaned out was one that I enjoyed very much. She noticed that my cock was showing signs of reviving, and her eyes widened in astonishment.

"So soon?" she asked, and I grinned and nodded.

"Well I'm wet, willing and wanting more," she replied. "If you want to, you can stay the night. Cucky can sleep in the spare room and we can fuck all night."

That sounded very agreeable, although having had my cock cleaned up so nicely by Keith, I had other plans for him. It crossed my mind to let Margaret know that I am fully bi-sexual. Cunt or sissy arse are equally attractive to me. I decided that I'd tell Margaret at some point, but for now I contented myself with wondering how tight Keith's arse would be when I finally informed him that he was going to be my bitch as well as being his wife's cuckold.

"Thank you, baby girl. I will stay tonight, and if you're very good I'll fuck you again. I don't want the cuckold sleeping in the spare room though. He can have a blanket and a pillow and sleep at the bottom of our bed. I might want a piss in the night, and I don't want to be blundering about in the dark. Cucky here can be my toilet."

Margaret squealed with delight.

"Did you hear that Cucky?" she giggled. "You like water sports, don't you? Well it seems you're going to have a different flavour of golden rain from now on! Both Daddy and I will be willing to quench your thirst!"

Keith raised his head from between Margaret's thighs. His face was a blotchy mess of sweat, cunt juice, cum and his own drool.

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, Margaret," he rasped and immediately lowered his face again, eager to clean his wife's cunt properly. Margaret puffed on her cigar and smiled at me. I winked back and nodded at my cock, which was now very interested in what had been proposed and was showing signs of being ready to get back into action.

Margaret leaned over gently, so as not to disturb Keith's licking, and took my cock in her hand. She puffed deeply on her cigar and, with a mouthful of smoke, she took most of my cock into her mouth. She exhaled her smoke through her nostrils as she concentrated on getting my cock fully hard by licking and sucking. The sensation was fantastic.

Keith emerged from clean-up duties and announced breathlessly that Margaret's cunt was clean and ready for my cock, whenever I chose to fill it again. I nodded approvingly.

"Margaret would thank you," I remarked, "but she's too polite to talk with her mouth full, and anyway, as her cuckold, it is your duty to clean up your wife's cunt after she's been fucked by a real man."

"Oh, and another thing," I added carelessly "I don't want to hear you using your wife's Christian name from now on. Show her the respect she deserves. You will address her at all times as 'Princess' from now on. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," he replied, and seeing my look of annoyance he corrected himself.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry. From now on you are Daddy and Princess respectively."

"Good," I said with a smile. "Now get upstairs and turn down the bed for us. I'll be bringing my baby girl up shortly. She needs another fucking. I want a glass of water by my side of the bed, and..."

I looked at Margaret, who was still busy sucking my cock.

"What about you, baby girl? Do you want water too?"

I winked at her, and she caught on immediately. Drinking water eventually meant she'd need to piss.

"Yes please, Daddy," she replied, and addressing her cuckold, she said, "We'll both have a nice big glass of cold water, cucky. And make sure my smoking materials are on my bedside table as well. I think Daddy likes to watch me have a post-fuck smoke!"

Keith disappeared to carry out his tasks and Margaret and I kissed and cuddled on the settee. She tasted wonderful after her cigar, musky and smokey and I sucked her tongue into my mouth greedily. She held my cock and started to mount me, cowgirl style.

When I was in her, I stood up carefully and she wrapped her legs around me, locking me in. Her arms went around me and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Take me to bed and fuck me, Daddy," she whispered with a smile.

She wasn't heavy, but the very action of walking with my cock in her cunt was awkward. By the time we reached the foot of the stairs, my cock had slipped out of her. She groaned in disappointment.

"Don't worry, baby girl," I whispered into her mouth, as we mounted the stairs, "I'll soon be back balls deep inside you!"

On the landing at the top of the stairs, Margaret told me where to go.

"Straight ahead," she directed. "The bathroom is the first on the right, the spare bedroom is opposite. Our room is the one at the far end of the landing."

It gave me a real thrill to hear it described as 'our room'. Margaret had already accepted that she and I were a couple now. Her cuckold was superfluous to her needs. I was her Daddy!

When I carried her into our bedroom, Keith had drawn the curtains closed and turned the bed down as instructed. I noticed two glasses of water, one on either bedside table, and on what I took to be Margaret's side, there was also a large crystal ashtray, together with a pouch of tobacco, a dainty long stemmed pipe, and a cigar container with three cigars in it.

Margaret glanced at her smoking materials as I laid her down gently on the bed.

"Where's my lighter?" she asked, and Keith looked over at the bedside table.