All The Young Punks Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll at least have a secure place to park," Marty added, "and a bathroom."

"That's fucking amazing," Sal smiled. "I was worried about parking and..."

"Yes, we know," Joe said, "I never want to hear you bitch about parking again."

"The gate's open," Marty said. "Take her in."

Sal pulled The Minnow down the narrow lane and turned through the gate, it took a three point turn to make the tight corner. Marty closed the gate behind him. Joe gave Marty and Tina the brief RV tour. Then Marty went over his rules, emphasizing his no-guests policy. By that he meant no girls in the studio.

A minute later, Marty was gone and the band stood in front of the Winnebago. Sal and Nate had the RV to themselves. Simon would go to his place and Joe to Tina's.

Tina winced at Joe. "I need to use the bathroom. Can I have the key?"

"Marty just said no chicks in the studio."

"He didn't mean me."

When she disappeared inside, Joe had a request. "Sometime this week, you have to give me the Minnow for a few hours."

"What for?"

"I'm gonna fuck T in there. I'll take an afternoon. I don't care."

Nate pushed him. "You have an apartment. You said her bed is fluffy heaven."

"Everywhere she is, is heaven."

Simon rolled his eyes: "Are you writing lyrics?"

"Her bed is heaven, but I want to ravage her in the Minnow. Yeah, that's a song I wanna write."

Joe had booked the four boroughs and then added Jersey City and a bar in Brunswick near Rutgers University. This gave him nine days in New York playing six gigs. He was doing everything he could to placate Tina. After the last show, Sal and Nate dropped Joe and Simon off in the city. They would drive back to Providence while Joe spends his week off with Tina. She had him for sixteen days total, then he returned home for a few days with his sisters before beginning the next road trip, the run along the I-90 Turnpike. This would be his life for the foreseeable future.

When Sal and Nate got a room at The Chelsa to shower and have a real bed. Joe and Tina spent a night in the Minnow, in the back alley, camping in Manhattan. Joe bought dinner, beer, candles, and fresh sheets for the bed.

"I have to have my sheets," he said. "Sharing a bed with these animals is bad enough. I'm not sharing sheets. This RV smells like a locker room. I got those candles to hide the smell of my band."

"This is fun," Tina said, sitting in the dining booth eating Lebanese shawarma by candlelight. "And this is so tasty."

"I know. The lamb is super tender, and the seasoning."

"The rice is soft and fluffy," Tina sipped a beer.

"I had shawarma for the first time in Boston, a place on Comm Ave. It's called Shaharadan, or something like that." Joe leaned in to emphasize. "It changed my life."

"Just like having your first taco."

"Exactly."

"Well, this is my first shawarma."

"Really?"

Tina smiled as she chewed. "I like it." She took a sip of beer. "So, what is there to do after we eat?"

"Get stoned and fuck."

Tina made eyes at him, "Okay."

He and Tina had a fun night camping in Manhattan. Late at night after rocking the Winnebago, they lay under the covers on a brisk night. Tina snuggled closer to him, in search of body heat.

"Do you think we could take this out of the city someday," she asked. "Just you and me?"

Joe kissed her hair. "I can make that happen." He was excited about his future band life with the S.S. Minnow.

.

.

--- I'll drop some notes about this project on my profile page. ---