All These Years

Story Info
Long time wife teases and we see how far she'll go.
2.7k words
3.93
34.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and I had been married for 18 years and had a good sex life. First let me tell you just a bit about my wife. Karen is 5' and 118 lbs with short blonde hair and the prettiest green eyes you will ever see. And a body to love!

Her breasts are 36" C cup high set orbs and high tipped! Her hips balance her perfectly.

My wife was a fun date in high school! She was rumored to be a sure thing for first base! Bare tits! I had a number of friends who casually dated her prior to me and every one of them got her breasts out! But she only had two lovers before we started dating. Both were long term and continue to be dear friends of hers. Both are negro men.

My wife's best friend in school is Marci and she just happens to be a black girl. Marci is biracial with a white mother and black father.

My wife has bragged that the first five guys to have her breasts bare were all black guys! She also brags that she has dated way over fifty guys in high school and college and that everyone of them has seen and felt her bare breasts!

I have ask her if she were to date a guy now would he get them bare? Her reply is instant of course! Girls should give her date back something! She feels even if it is only a burger and fries the guy should get something back.

And in our married years we both have been very faithful to each other. We have talked about sex outside of our marriage! And I have ask her honestly if she has missed sex with either of her first two lovers? She in turn has answered honestly back that she has! She has a thing for black men sexually! I also ask which or if it were both? She replies she would always miss the close emotional bond she had from her engagement to Marci's brother. But she had to admit she missed the pure sexual lust of Jacob!

Her first lover was Marci's brother. And they were engaged to be married for 2 years. Her second lover was with Marci's mothers' boyfriend. Amber and Marci's father were divorced when the girls were young. Amber became a dancer in a black men's club. A nude dancer and this led to a long string of black lovers! My wife looks remarkably like Amber in face and body! Marci is a very pretty looking fine featured black girl.

The fling with Amber's friend was at their house and encouraged by Amber! Once she let Jacob become her lover he wanted her in every way. He and Amber talked Karen into coming to watch Amber dance at the club.

Once there they tried to get her to dance. Amber warned her they would try to get her off the stage and over a table to be gang banged! Karen ask if it had happened to her? Amber answered honestly that it had and she enjoyed it.

The whole thing broke the engagement to Marci's brother and Karen continued to be lovers with Jacob. Karen continued to go to the club and to watch Amber dance. She finally saw Jacob pull Amber down and put her on a table for the crowd to enjoy her! My wife has told me it was the sexiest thing she has ever seen!

Karen told me later that night while she and Jacob made love he whispered to her that he wanted her to do it too!

She ask back if he wanted them to have her over a table?

"Yes! Give yourself to them like Amber does!" Was his answer!

"You want them to gang fuck me too?" She ask looking into his eyes as he moved inside of her!

"Yes! I do! Will you? At least dance for them? Come out close for them to fondle your tits and pussy." Still looking into her eyes.

"I will dance! And I'll let them touch me." Feeling his cock, pulse inside of her.

"I will pull you over a table for them if I can!" As he grinned at her.

" How many of them Jacob." She ask him but she knew the answer.

My wife and I have talked about this many times and I know it never happened but I know it nearly did! I know she wanted to do it! And I know my beautiful wife danced three different nights naked for them! And late the third night when she danced naked for them Jacob got her down over a table and fucked her getting her ready for the crowd to do her! The next guy was inside of her fucking her and she was well on her way to being Gang Banged. It had started! Amber pulled the guy off of her and took her place!

Karen was ready and wanted it to happen! But Amber knew Jacob had drugged her and Amber wanted Karen to only do it when she was really ready!

That ended their relationship with Jacob. I began dating Karen soon after this and we have been together every since. We have talked about the whole thing many times over the years. I am good friends with Mattie, Marci' brother who was Karen's first lover.

I am also friends with Amber and Jacob who see each other again. Jacob has openly told me he wants my wife! That he wants to own her! He has ask me to give him a chance with my wife! To let him date her! I finally told him I would ask her and if she wanted I would let her see him. He pushed it by asking if she dated him would I tell her to dance at the club? I finally told him that if she agreed to be with him I would tell her to let him put her down over a table!

"You will let us Gang Bang your wife?" He starred into my eyes!

I just nodded! And we both knew it really could happen!

Since our marriage Karen has not been with either Matt or Jacob as far as I know. Karen loves Mattie and wanted to have children with him! In fact she tried to get PG while they were engaged and did so twice but she miss carried both times. So they have a bond. I have ask her if she would like to have sex with either of her old lovers?

Jacob excites her but she knows he would slut her instantly! I have ask her if we included Jacob into our sex lives would she dance nude again for him?

"Yes I would!" She replied instantly.

"And would you let him slut you?" I had no doubt of her answer.

"If you are there will you let him slut me?" I could tell she was very excited.

"Yes! I think so!" As I grinned. I don't think she had expected my answer. But it pleased her!

"Could you watch them Gang Bang me?" I could see the excitement in her eyes.

As I promised Jacob I ask her!

"If I Tell you I am okay with you seeing Jacob and dating him will you?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Are you okay with it knowing he'll fuck me?" I could see her nipples harden!

"Yes I am okay with him fucking you!" They popped even more!

"Even knowing where this has to go?" As she looked at my cock.

"YES!"

This conversation happened several days ago and we had not visited it since. But Jacob had been gone for several days and was expected back very soon. I brought the subject back up the night before he was expected back and I ask her where her head was on it? She looked me in the eyes and simply said if you are really okay if I see him I want to! Which meant she wanted to fuck him!

"When?" Was my next question.

"Tomorrow night Amber is dancing and I ask if I could come and watch her?" She blushed slightly. "She ask me if I would let Jacob fuck me? And she ask if I wanted to dance? I said I didn't know? Her next question was harder! She ask if I would let Jacob pull me down over a table and fuck me for the crowd!"

"Setting up your gang bang?" And I lifted my eye brows.

"What did you tell her?" About fucking him"?

" I told her yes if he wants me. I would let him?"

"So they could all have you?" I watched her closely!

"I am not sure I am quite ready to do it yet?" She said yet so I knew she planned to do it! She wasn't sure about me yet!

"Amber is okay as long as you were and I told her you are!" She smiled.

The next day was long and the evening even longer. I got the kids to bed then myself. I was disappointed when I had to get the kids ready the next morning and dropped then at Day Care and on to work. That had not happened in several years.

I got home early that afternoon and found dinner ready and my very lovely wife there.

"I am so sorry I wasn't home when you got up this morning. Amber danced and she did a Gang Bang for me early so I would know exactly what could happen! And it was very late when we got out of there."

"Did you dance?" I saw her head go down.

"I didn't think I would but yes I did!" Her eyes flicked up.

"Did Jacob get you down over a table?" I watched her closely. " Did they get you down over a table and enjoy you too?"

"Yes and No! But Jacob fucked me in front of them and got me, and them ready for it! And he gave me to them! They had me spread wide hands every where. And It began! They began to GANG BANG me for real!" She glanced up. "Oh God they were taking me and it was going into a complete GANG BANG!"

"You mean they were really fucking you? They had it started? How many fucked you Baby?"

"Amber tried to stop it when the guy took me after Jacob. But they were started and didn't want to give it up!"

"So how many did you take?"

"Amber finally told them I would dance again tonight and that I would let then all do me! Amber finally got them stopped and gave them herself."

"So you are to do the whole thing tonight?"

"Yes I am to be on stage by 9 pm tonight!"

"So how many fucked you before she got it stopped?"

"A really nice guy who is friends with Amber wouldn't get off me and kept his huge cock inside me picked me up with me impaled on him and carried me to the dressing room where we fucked for hours! God he is great fucking! Sweetheart I am a BBC whore now! Jacob was number ONE and Jerome was number thirty six! Oh My God I loved It and I can't wait til tonight!"

"My God Karen how many are going to fuck you tonight?"

"Amber tells me she had over a hundred different men in her once one night!"

"I hope to do more than that at some point!"

"So this isn't going to be a one time fling for you?"

"I hope not Darling! I hope you'll encourage me to do it several times PLEASE!"

My wife, got ready and left for the club. It was nothing but a sure thing now my wife was really going to do it! Time moved slowly and I tried not to watch the clock 8:30 I knew she was very near and maybe already started! By 9 pm I knew she was up there probably naked strutting her beauty for the crowd with the promise that she'd soon be theirs! The minutes crept onward and as I watched it I knew it was happening completely now as the time had passed to the point I knew they were in the full mass of her being Gang Fucked! She was now complete in her desire of being a whore for negro men!"

I called Ambers' cell phone and she answered on the second ring.

"Hello James!" She had lust in her voice!

"How are things going Amber?"

"Oh James she is so beautiful and is doing so beautifully!"

"Is she still dancing Amber?" But I knew she was't!

"Oh No James, your wife is a wonderful beautiful white wife giving herself to a huge group of Negro men sexually in every way she can!"

"And I am so proud you can let your wife do this for herself and black men! James drive over here please and watch her do this and I want you to fuck me!"

"Amber we can't do that can we?"

"James I ask Karen if we could and she says we are family and yes it is fine!"

" Amber I have always had a thing for you and I mean it!" and I did. I am seven years older than Karen and only 10 younger than Amber!

I was really very excited my wife was doing this and I knew how important it was that I was giving in to Jacob's passions! But I knew I was actually ready for her to be his whore. I knew this was only the first of many times my wife would be on her back for a group of black men. How many nights had Amber spent like this because Jacob wanted her to? She had done so just a night ago showing Karen what could happen.

I drove slowly to the Club knowing I wanted to watch as they had her! Amber met me at the door and had her arms around my neck instantly! Her tong met mine and our passion built! Her hands found my cock and she pulled me around to the arch into the show room. They had her on the first table just inside the door. My wife was on her back in the throws of sex with a large negro fucking her! And a cock was in her mouth her head thrown back sucking him. The contrast of her white body between the men was beautiful!

"You see Dear they have her now your wife will never be the same she belongs to them now!"

I watched as they enjoyed her and Amber pulled me closer to them using her. I could smell the sex now and see how she was so full of passion! Her lust was wild as her body thrust back up to each lover who pounded into her!

"You know she will be back here on stage in less than a week!"

"And how long before she is doing this again?"

"Next time she is on stage Karen loves this she's hooked!"

"He has her now doesn't he?"

"Yes she belongs to Jacob now. She is his! I was okay doing this for him and our love! But for her it is different! She needs it! His passion ignites her! She need to whore for him! He will pimp her before they finish and she will want him to!"

"Pimp her your'e kidding?"

"Not at all he will make her a full prostitute and she will let him! He ask me to do it for him!"

"I had no idea Jacob is a Pimp!"

"Oh he will begin talking it up to her tonight! Jacob is lots of things and none of them very good! You will need to watch your wife very close from now on! Best advice I can give you let him have her completely!"

Ambers hands had me out now and she kissed the head of my cock! And she was naked! Her body and my wife's were as near as any two could be! And their looks were near enough they could be twins! I smiled down at this beautiful woman who was about to become my lover!

"Did you let him pimp you?"

"Yes! I Did!"

PART TWO NEXT

Jacob pimps Karen