All Tied Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to taste how wet I am baby." She said as she drew her pussy towards Jeff's watering mouth.

"Fuck you're so hot mom, let me eat your pussy." Jeff responded.

Jeffs tongue lashed out at his moms swollen cunt, drawing upwards through her labia and then against her engorged clit. Catherine moaned in ecstasy at the feeling of her sons mouth on her.

Catherine unhooked her leg from over Jeff's shoulder and turned around so that he was facing her beautiful ass. Catherine then bent forward, sticking her butt into Jeff's face. Jeff leaned into it and mouthed her plump cheeks. He playfully bit at the garter straps while his mom wiggled her butt in his face. Jeff knew what he wanted though and as soon as his mother slowed the gentle twerking he buried his face in her ass. His tongue quickly found his moms asshole and he relished the feeling.

"Baby, you're so naughty to lick mommies ass like that!" Catherine exclaimed with mock surprise in her voice. She bent further forward and reached under her to pull on his rigid member while he rimmed her asshole.

"Fuck mommy, your ass is so tight!" Jeff groaned as he continued working his tongue into her butt. Jeff moved his mouth down and began licking her pussy again from behind. The juice from her pussy ran down his chin and served as lubricant as he alternated back up to her butt.

"Do you like when your son eats your ass, mommy?"

"You better believe I do, they broke the mold when they made your tongue baby." Catherine pushed her ass harder into Jeffs face as he penetrated her back door with his tongue, eliciting moans from both of them.

"Oh baby keep licking mommies asshole, it's gonna make me cum." Catherine stopped jerking his cock and held onto the chair for balance as she began rubbing her swollen clit with her free hand. The depravity of what they were doing pushed her over the edge.

"Bury that tongue deep inside my butt, Fuck!!" Catherine came for the second time that evening while her son rimmed her tight asshole. Her body convulsed as Jeff continue to lap at her ass. Her cum and stocking covered legs shook underneath her as she braced herself on the desk.

Jeff had never been more turned on in his life. This was along the lines of what he had desired to do all evening, the fact that his hot bodied mom was the one he was doing it with made things even hotter. Catherine turned around to face her son. Saliva and juices were dripping from her asshole and pussy down her legs. She was in a daze, unable to fully comprehend what was happening. Her pussy was still burning with desire and she knew it needed to be filled with her son's big hard cock.

"I can't believe how hard that made you." Catherine said as she leaned forward and kissed Jeff deeply while she grabbed his cock again and slowly jerked him up and down.

Jeff broke the kiss briefly "You're so goddamn sexy, I've never been so hard in my life."

"Well I hope you'll enjoy the next things mommy has in mind then." With that Catherine stepped up on the chair to straddle her restrained son. She grabbed the back of his neck to steady herself and lifted each leg to place over the arm rest. As she lowered herself down her naked pussy made contact with his throbbing member. She felt her son pressed between her pussy and his stomach, lubricated from a mixture of how wet her pussy was and the amount of precum pouring from his cock.

Catherine released his neck with one hand and grabbed his cock, she lifted herself up and aimed the massive tool at her soaking hole. As she sank down on her sons cock she felt as though he was getting even bigger and her pussy gripped it tightly.

"Oh fuck mom, you feel so good."

"Ughhh Baby you're so big inside mommy's tight pussy, I've never felt anything so big!" Catherine moaned as she took his cock deeper.

With her feet on the back of the chair, Catherine worked her body up and down his cock. Jeff thrusted his pelvis to meet her cunt each time she came down. Her body was on fire as she humped up and down, grinding her G-spot against his dick. Jeff was mesmerized by the sexy milf bouncing up and down on him. His mother's breasts teased him as she moved up and down. Jeff leaned forward and latched onto one of her nipples. The extra stimulation made Catherine's body scream with pleasure.

"Oh baby, suck on mommies' tits. They were made for you. You can suck on them whenever you want from now on." Catherine yelled as she rode her son.

Jeff could feel a tingling in his cum-filled balls as his mom talked dirty to him.

"I love riding your cock, baby, you're driving me wild" Catherine moaned.

"Oh Mom, I'm gonna cum soon, fuck it feels so good."

"Me too baby, mommies gonna cum with her son. Cum inside your mommies tight pussy. I want to feel your hot cum fill me"

That direction pushed Jeff over the edge and his did exploded inside his moms pussy. The feeling of his cock flooding her set Catherine's orgasm off and they came together.

"Oh god I can feel you filling me" Catherine moaned.

"Oh mom take my cum deep in your pussy!" Jeff said as he continued to thrust rope after rope of cum inside his mom.

Catherine could feel his dick twitching as the hot cum filled her womb. She clawed at his back in pure bliss as her body shook with pleasure.

"Baby you fucked me so good." Catherine panted as she collapsed forward onto her sons chest. She could already feel the cum oozing out of her used pussy. She lifted her legs from over the armrests and stood in front of her son. Looking down at her well fucked pussy, her clit was swollen and sensitive and her pubic hair was matted with juices. Their mutual cum was coating Jeff's cock as she gazed upon its size. Even partially deflated it was a sight to behold. Catherine walked to the other side of the desk and grabbed the paring knife and began to free her son.

With the final rope undone, Jeff stood up, grabbed his mom tightly around the waist and kissed her deeply. Their tongues danced as their bodies rubbed together. Jeff reached down and grabbed his mom luscious ass and gave it a rough squeeze.

"Now that you're not all tied up anymore, I have to see what you can really do." Catherine said coyly as she broke her sons embrace, took his hand and led him towards her bedroom...

12