All Tied Up Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom and Son relive their first encounter.
3.4k words
4.58
15.5k
36
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick and dirty, Mild water sports included.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff sat naked, tied to his Dad's old office chair. His wrists were bound to the arm rest and his ankles and calves to the chair legs- forcing his thighs apart. Catherine, Jeff's mom, had tied Jeff to the chair to relive their first illicit encounter together. When she initially pitched the idea of tying him up, she was surprised at how eager he was.

'Maybe he likes being helpless and left in the caring hands of mommy', Catherine thought as she fit a snug cock ring around the base of his cock, lifting his swollen balls away from his body. Jeff's cock lurched at the contact and sudden pressure. Catherine's fingers glid along the hard cock as she returned to business. While Jeff sat naked, Catherine was wearing a loose skirt and a low cut tank top as she finished binding him to the furniture. Multiple times she caught his eyes on her breasts as she bent in front of him to adjust the ropes. The anticipation was almost killing Jeff. His massive cock bobbed between his legs as Catherine maneuvered around her son, careful not to touch it again. The prodigious member was purple and swollen and precum had started to drip out the top and run down Jeff's cock. Catherine eyed the phallic masterpiece and it made her pussy gush into her silk panties.

'Almost done baby, just want to make sure that you can't get out' Catherine cooed as she continued her work on the ropes.

'God, you're such a sexy mom. Take your time, i love watching you' Jeff said as he watched Catherine maneuver around him, enjoying the buildup.

'Thanks baby, you're too sweet' Catherine responded as she ran one finger along the length of his cock. She smeared precum along the head of his cock and slowly stuck her finger into her mouth, savoring the taste. Her panties were soaked at the mere sight, but the taste put her on another level.

'All set, I don't think you'll be able to get out of that anytime soon 'Mr.". Catherine said as she gave his wrists and ankles a tug.

'One last thing before I go change into something a bit sexier'

Catherine turned around in front of her son and slowly bent forward, sticking her beautiful ass backwards towards her horny son. Slowly she lifted her skirt over the black, silk panties. She could hear Jeff's breathing quicken as she adjusted her panties before pulling them tight between her cheeks and rubbing her pussy through her panties. She pealed the panties off her toned ass and let them fall to her feet. She reached down to pick them up, giving Jeff an unobstructed view of her beautifully puckered asshole and her swollen, glisteningly wet labia. Without a word she stuck her sopping panties in her sons mouth and left the room. Jeff's heart pounded through his chest as he waited, enjoying the taste of his moms wetness.

As Catherine changed in her bedroom, she admired her toned milf body in the mirror. She knew how much it made her son salivate and she felt blessed that she found someone with a sexual appetite that matched her own. She loved the pleasure she got from playing with her son and couldn't wait to enjoy his body that night.

Catherine entered the room dressed to kill. The sexy mom was wearing white stay up stockings with a lace top, a cupless shelf bra in the same color which put her tits on display beautifully. Jeff noticed that her nipples were already hard. High on her hips was a crotchless white thong that framed her wet sex. Jeff could just barely see her clit hood exposed through the hole in the panties. In her hand, Catherine carried a big bottle lubricant. Jeff's cock ached as he imagined what was in store for him.

Catherine swayed her hips as she slowly walked towards her son. As she approached Jeff, she dropped to her knees and raised the bottle between his legs.

'Sorry if it's a little cold, baby' Catherine said as she covered Jeffs member in lube.

The temperature was a shock to Jeff but that quickly gave way to pleasure as Catherine firmly grasped his Dick. He watched her hand slide up and down his cock as she sat back on her knees, exposing her beautiful pussy to him. Her clit was so swollen it stuck out past the hem of her crotchless panties. Her hands slowly worked up and down as he looked on.

"Does that feel good baby? To have mommy touch your cock?" Catherine asked, sliding her fingers along his ridges.

"You've been such a good boy to mommy. I just want to treat you to a special massage." the milf continued. Catherine moved one hand between his legs and gently moved her manicured nails around his swollen balls.

Jeff could only groan through the panties in his mouth.

"You've made mommy so happy with your big penis, I would have never imagined we'd doing something so naughty. Having you in my pussy and my butt has been so incredible. It's all I think about now, baby."

Catherine gripped his cock and lowered her mouth to the base of her sons cock. She pressed it against her face and moaned. She then pulled his cock up and took Jeff's balls in her mouth. She moaned through pursed lips as her tongue danced on his swollen testicles. She sucked each of them into her mouth as Jeff's toes curled. She released her mouth with a pop and looked her son in the eye.

"And you've been making such a big mess all over mommy. Draining these big testicles on my face and my tight body turns me on so much, baby. Almost as much as when you cream in my pussy or my tight ass." Catherine moaned.

"I love the feeling of your big dick spraying inside me. I love waking up and feeling your cum ooze out of my holes. You're mommies good boy when you do that." Catherine's hands continued to slowly work up and down, occasionally she would stop to pump more lube onto her son. The momentary break was torture for him.

"Do you like when mommy plays with your big hard penis?" Catherine posed.

"mmm your so big and hard for mommy as I move my hands up and down. You're squirming so much, I don't think you're going to last very long so why don't I slow down a bit."

Jeff continued to groan through the soaking panties. He tried fruitless to thrust up into his mom's hands as she slowly jerked him. The ropes were too tight for him to move. Catherine began fondling his heavy balls with both hands as she leaned forward to lick the precum off the tip of his cock. Feeling his hot mom's lips and tongue swirl around his cock head was heaven. Jeff threw his head back and tried harder to thrust into Catherine's hot milf mouth.

"Baby, you're leaking so much precum into mommy's mouth." Catherine coaxed as opened her mouth to take her sons cock deeper. Her dominant hand returned to gripping his cock, sliding up and down to match the motion of her mouth. With her other hand, Catherine reached down between her own legs and slowly began circling her swollen clit. Her sons cock in her mouth combined with the stimulation of her clit made her even hornier as she moved her hand down and thrust two fingers deep inside her sopping cunt. The sexy mom moaned around her sons cock as she bobbed up and down. Tying her son up and teasing him with all of the 'mommy talk' had gotten her so worked up, she knew she would cum almost immediately.

Catherine salivated all over the beautiful cock as she fucked herself. Her crotchless panties rubbed against her clit as her fingers moved in and out.

Jeff looked down at his mom bobbing up and down on his cock while she fingered herself. He felt himself approaching his own orgasm as the saliva and lube coated his meat. Without warning Catherine released Jeff from her mouth and stood up in front of him. Jeff was eye to eye with his mothers swollen clit, poking out of her crotchless panties as she lifted one leg and braced herself on the arm of the chair. Catherine was totally exposed and open to her son as she furiously rubbed her clit.

"Fuuuuucckkkkkk" Catherine moaned as she came, squirting all over her son's chest as his cock bounced in swollen and wet anticipation. Jeff had never been so turned on in his life as he felt the blast hit him and run down his body. The lube, saliva and squirt made his body glisten as his mom convulsed in front of him. Catherine's throbbing clit was mere inches away from his face and he wanted to dearly to eat his mommy's pussy.

Catherine lowered a hand to grasp Jeff's cock and slowly stroked him as she came down from her orgasm. "Fuck, baby, you turn mommy on so much that I can't help but touch myself." The sexy mom explained. Catherine then pulled her silk panties out of Jeff's mouth and wrapped them around his member.

"Do you want mommy to stroke you with her panties, baby?" Catherine asked as she teased his cock.

"I know you used to cum in my panties and try to hide the mess... I'm not mad though, I think it's so hot that you wanted to cum in mommy's silky panties. It turns me on thinking about you stroking your big hard penis and relieving yourself in my underwear. I used to imagine how much cum must have been sprayed into each of my sexiest pairs." Catherine continued.

The sexed up milf adjusted the placement of the silk undergarment, wrapping it tightly around her sons prick so that all of the ridges and details shown through. Up and down she stroked his turgid member as the panties became saturated with liquids. Jeff watched as his mom stroked his cock passionately. Her perfect tits gently bounced up and down in the cupless bra as she moved. Her stockings wet from her first orgasm.

"God, you're so hot mom, it feels so good when you stroke me with your panties." Jeff moaned.

"That's good baby, enjoy the way mommy touches you with her panties." Catherine cooed. "I want you to fill mommy's panties like a good boy."

"Please baby, shoot your hot load into my silky underwear. Mommy wants you to drain those heavy balls." Catherine increased the pace of her strokes, moaning to encourage her son.

Jeff could feel his balls tighten and swell against the cock ring as he felt his orgasm approach. Catherine sensed this and leaned in to suck on his engorged testicles while she jerked his monstrous cock.

"Cum for mommy, baby. Fill my panties like a good boy"

"Ohh fuckkk mommmm!!!" Jeff yelled as his orgasm ripped through him. Catherine watched spurt after spurt of pearly white cum blast through her skimpy panties. She quickly removed the panties and replaced them with her mouth so that she could taste the rest of his sticky load. With her lips around his cock, she took him as deep as she could and felt several more streams of his hot cum hit the back of her mouth. The sensation deep throating him was incredible. Catherine gasped as she took her mouth off the cock and collapsed forward in bliss, pressing him against her face as she savored the taste of his semen.

The two breathed heavily for a moment as they both collected themselves. Jeff remained tied to the armchair and his hot mother still nestled with her face between his legs. He was still hard as a rock and Catherine couldn't wait to coax several more loads out of the young man.

"That felt so incredible mom, it felt so dirty to have you jerk me off into your panties." Jeff said.

"Mmmmm the feeling is mutual baby boy, I'm happy to do that for you more often. Just know that I might want to wear my panties after you cum in them" Catherine winked.

"Hey, uh mom- you mind untying me for a minute? I need to go to the bathroom." Jeff asked.

"But, I spent so much time tying you up, and it will take so much time to untie and then retie you!" Catherine pouted.

"C'mon I need to piss like crazy."

Catherine had a devilish grin on her face as she thought about how to respond.

"Well, I'm not going to untie you. How about I get you a bowl to pee in and we can play some more?"

Jeff's cock twitched at the idea. Catherine didn't wait for an answer and walked out of the room, seductively swaying her perfect ass in the process. Jeff's head was in a haze, he had no idea if she was being serious or what but the idea of pissing in front of her was turning him on a bit.

Catherine returned with a large bowl that she placed gently between her son's legs. She grabbed his cock and aimed it inside the bowl.

"Go ahead and pee baby, then we can get back to our fun." Catherine prompted.

"I can't mom, it's tough to go when I'm hard." Jeff was still impossibly erect, and he knew there was no chance he'd be able to go in that condition.

"Well maybe if I show you how it's done, you'll be able to go." Catherine replied.

The horny mom took the bowl from between her son's legs and placed it on the ground in front of him. Slowly she walked around Jeff, dragging her nails across his back and pecks before standing in front of him. Catherine squatted directly in front of the bowl and used her fingers to spread her wet labia for her son to see. She took a deep breath, clenched her muscles and began to spray into the bowl. The sight of his mother dressed in crotchless panties and stockings, tits on display while pissing in front of him was one of the most erotic things Jeff had ever seen.

"Fuck mom, that's so hot."

Catherine responded by pinching one of her nipples as she continued to pee in front of her son. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation of being exposed and performing such a lewd act in front of her only son. Her deep breathing was masked by the sound of her piss hitting the side of the bowl.

"Do you like watching mommy tinkle, baby?" Catherine grinned as Jeff drank in the sight in front of him. Jeff's throbbing cock began to leak precum again as he watched on. As Catherine's piss stream slowed, she opened her eyes and looked lustfully at her son.

"It's your turn now baby."

Catherine walked over to Jeff and gently pulled the tight cock ring off his aching member. She placed the bowl between his legs and gently placed his cock over the edge. Jeff swore he could feel the heat from his mom's piss radiating towards his cock. Catherine moved behind her son and reached down, gently holding his cock so that it was aimed in the bowl.

"C'mon baby, it's time to go tinkle for mommy." She coaxed.

With concentration and time Jeff finally felt his muscles relax enough to start a stream. He heard his mom gasp as piss started spraying from his cock. Catherine gently encouraged him as she held his pissing cock.

"That's a good boy for mommy. I bet that feels so much better. Look at your pee mixing with mine, it's such a naughty thing for a mommy and her boy to do together."

"It's so hot though, I never thought it'd be such a turn on for me" Jeff responded.

Catherine was mesmerized as the sight of her sons massive cock spraying in the bowl. Her mind was filled with all sorts of nasty thoughts as she imagined what it would be like to get a golden shower from her son.

As Jeff's stream slowed Catherine took the bowl and left the room to empty it in the toilet. When she returned, she didn't hesitate to squirt another healthy glob of lube onto her sons hard cock. After she lubed him sufficiently, she climbed on top of jeff, positioning her legs so that the hooked over the arm rests. She grasped the back of his neck as she lowered her toned milf body down onto her son. Using her free hand, she reached down and guided his cock so that it was pressed against her tight asshole. Lowering a bit more she felt his hot cock penetrate her anus as she groaned with pleasure.

"ughhhhhh fuck yes baby, You feel so good in mommy's asshole."

"Fuck, mom, your ass is so incredibly tight. I love the way you grip my cock."

Catherine was in heaven as she slowly bounced up and down on her sons prick. Her sensitive, swollen clit rubbed against his body with each thrust. She felt completely filled as she sat on Jeff's lap.

Jeff loved fucking his mom's tight ass. Ever since their first encounter it was all he ever thought about. Even more than how tight she felt, he loved how she reacted when he pounded her sensitive hole. Her whole body became electrified from her anal orgasms.

"Fuck mommy's ass baby, god your so good inside me." Catherine moaned. "Next time I want to tie you to the bed so that I can sit on your face while you rim me."

"I love eating your ass, makes me so hard when my tongue is in your butt." Jeff replied.

"Fuck you're so dirty baby, I love it. Next time I want you to bend me over the bed while I reach back and spread my ass for your filthy mouth."

Catherine wrapped her arms around her sons neck and continued to bounce up and down on his heavy cock, forcing it to pump in and out of her sensitive rosebud.

"I want you to fill my ass baby, fill mommy's ass with your hot cum." Catherine demanded

Jeff could feel his balls begin to tingle as his mom rode him. His cock sawed in and out of her tight asshole as Catherine reached between their bodies to rub her sensitive clit. Their combined liquids made the smacking of her legs on his resonate loudly as he tried to hold his orgasm to match his moms.

'Fuck, mom, I'm gonna cum soon.'

'Do it baby..... I'm almost there, cum with mommy.' Catherine said through clenched teeth as she fucked her baby boy. Catherine stopped bouncing and bottomed her ass out on Jeffs cock. She ground her ass back and forth into him as she rubbed her clit.

"Fuuucckkkk" Catherine screamed as her pussy sprayed all over her sons hot body. Jeff began to cum simultaneously and his cock erupted hot cum deep in his mom's butt. Catherine leaned forward and kissed Jeff deeply as their mutual juices dripped down their bodies. Jeff could feel his cum dripping do his balls as his mother slowed to a halt. Catherine broke the kiss and draped herself over her sons naked shoulders. Her body was still quivering as she came down from such an intense orgasm.

Catherine gradually lifted herself off her sons incredible penis as Jeff looked on. The sight of her body, post orgasm was a huge turn on for him. She was coated in squirt and sweat and the liquid accentuated her perfect tits, toned abs and luscious thighs. As his cock slid out of her now gaping ass each of them groaned from the sensitive stimulation. Jeff watched as his cum dripped out of his mom's ass, coating his cock and balls as she hovered above him.

"My god, I can still feel so much cum in my butt baby, you're really something." Catherine said in an exhausted tone.

"Feelings mutual, mom. That was amazing." Jeff replied.

"You know we should really get cleaned up, baby. We've got a big day tomorrow."

"What's going on tomorrow?" Jeff asked.

"My sisters coming to for a visit baby, she texted me earlier today, something about trouble in paradise, needing to share a drink with her favorite sister." Catherine responded.

To be continued.