All We Need is Love

Story Info
They got the wrong man.
2.8k words
3.49
27.2k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry no sex.

All we need is love.

By loveofmyLife75.

Dad had been asked to go for an interview for a new job. Six hundred miles from where we were living. It was on the coast. Dad was going to be away for three days. Two days of travelling and one long hard day for the interview. Dad was good at his job; he was what you called an ideas man. His ideas made millions for the company he worked for. He had red and green lights fixed on the door of his office.

Red meant do not disturb. Even the owner of the company did not go in when the red light was on.

Dad had three PC's one he used for internal and external emails and to answer any questions about his ideas. One was testing his ideas, and the other was his working PC. His working PC had it protected with fifteen letters and numbers as the password and I knew it.

There were never more than one week of questions. Dad would walk up and down the office and round the company he was thinking about. And he would sit down and stare out of the window for hours on end. The owner knew dad was working in his head with a problem on whatever he was working on. Then suddenly the red would go on.

But it told him how little they understood what he was doing. Dad would be stuck in the same old job for the rest of his life. The owner had two sons, and they would always be my dad's boss. So, when dad was asked to go for the interview, he took the opportunity with both hands.

Dad booked a week of work and told mum they would be away for three days. He was using it as a mini holiday. They travelled down on Monday and came back home Friday. Mum knew the name of the place and was happy with the idea of moving! Dad had a full day's interview. It was not the normal type where more than one person asked you questions. It was like a night out with the boys.

The company knew everything about my dad from the time of his birth to the time he arrived and left work. They knew quite a bit about my mum and I. Sorry my name is Russ Conway. And I am twenty-one and still living at home with mum and dad.

When mum and dad got home, he knew he had the job but he had to wait for the letter saying the job was his. He was on double money and received a quarter of a million for accepting the job. And his next step would be on the board in twelve months. The letter dropped on the mat on Saturday morning and our house was up for sale in the afternoon.

When I opened my eyes after the night of the booze, they wanted to talk to me. They were worried about me. They wanted to know if I wanted to stay or go with them.

"Mum, dad you know I keep on looking for a good job and the money I get from my part time jobs keeps me going. I am coming with you," I said to them.

As for me I was having a great time and have been dating five girls. I finished with three of them and was only interested in Tess and Jane. Both were so sexy and I was giving them what they needed and I was getting everything I wanted from them. Un protective sex and blowjobs I would give them oral sex they I loved it.

Monday Dad was working on five ideas and one he was having problems with. But it would make millions in a year. He downloaded the five files, and he came home at lunch mum was expecting him. When he returned, he handed in a two weeks' notice? Dad had three weeks of holidays left so that afternoon he walked out and he was on holiday?

His boss tried to get my dad back with a five-percent increase. He was living in cloud cuckoo land. While we were waiting for the estate agent to find buyers and the house sold, we went house hunting down south.

Mum seemed to know the areas she wanted to live in but one area was high on her list. So that's where Dad and mum looked all the time. They found one and put in an offer. It was accepted, and that was the end of house hunting. Mum was so pleased and could not wait to move south!

Dad had to move south and take up his new job. Leaving me at home with mum until the house was sold took only four months. I was screwing Tess and Jane as many times as I could. Knowing I would never see them again. Yes, I was a cold-hearted rotter. Well, they should not have been so willing to open their legs for me.

Mum phoned dad every other night. And dad phones mum the other nights. But after dad's call mum was on the phone to a friend of hers!

The day before we packed and ready to move south I fucked Tess and Jane as many times as I could keep my end up. And I did not tell them I was moving away. The removal truck loaded and set south mum and I got the high-speed train and dad was going to meet us. We moved into the new house where mum wanted to live. She was as happy as Larry!

I went looking for jobs and found a few part-time jobs. The area was short of people with what I knew and was hired by a good firm. Mum was happy in her new home. Dad was working at what he did best. Dad downloaded files he had been working on. He protected them with fifteen letters and numbers as the password that I knew.

We settled down dad working away mum at home and as for me a good job at last. The only thing I was missing was a woman. I was missing Tess and Jane I needed sex.

Went out looking for what I needed. I found her after two long weeks. She was just perfect in every way you could think. Her name was Mary. I tried to have sex with her, but she would have none of it. Our love blossomed. And I was still trying to get in her knickers sorry get them off her. She was so strong willed she was saving herself for her husband to be. Yes, I broke it off with her a few times over two months and found some other girl who would open her legs for me. But I went back to Mary.

Dad had a funny feeling at work when he came back to his office things had been moved. He found out there was a lad who wanted dad's job and was trying to find out dad's password. Dad set it up so when the wrong password was entered his PC shut down. Then he waited. He did not have to wait long; he got an email from the unknown lad. Saying this might be of some help. Dad knew who it was now for sure, so he broke into his files remotely. As I have already told you he was good at his job.

Dad had finished one of his ideas and was ready to hand it over to the owner. Dad had a breathing space, so he broke into the lad's files. To cut a long story short he was passing on ideas for money.

So dad downloaded all his files. He set up an unknown email address within the company. And sent them to the owner. It read CONCERNED EMPLOYEE. The lad was out of the door. But dad still watched his back just in case.

Dad was watching what mum was doing on her home PC. Mum was having the time of her life during the day. Dad knew what she was up to. And he had known about it for years on end. Mum had been coming down to where we now live every month. She had been cheating on dad for years. Dad found out where he worked.

I was back with Mary I could not get enough of seeing her we had been going out for six months and I popped the question. Six weeks later we were married. Mary was still a virgin, but she knew a lot about sex from a lot of reading. Our sex was out of this world every night and weekends. I must say we never got out of bed except to go to the loo. Sunday night when we had our evening meal, we were back in bed. Then Mary was pregnant we had twins. I became the loving husband and caring father and never look any were else for sex. (Mary had me by the balls you might say.)

We had been married for eighteen years. And was always wanting to get home to my lovely wife Mary and was always waiting for me.

Dad had a safe install at home, He told me the combination number was my date of birth. But he did not tell mum I wondered why? Dad had a massive file on mum from over the years she was cheating on him. And it was growing every day. He printed all the files and put them in the safe house. Last year dad had been feeling ill so he went to Harley Street to find out what was wrong with him. He found out he had Heart problem and had six months to live.

Mum's new dad was on good money she wanted for nothing. But when dad found out he was dying from Heart problem, he wanted revenge. He went to a lawyer and made out a last will and testament leaving everything to me. Except for the house mum loved so much. There was one condition. She had to get it published in the newspapers: the whole story of her cheating on him year after year. It had to name her lover with a photo of him. And it must say what dad died off. And to top it all, no money to mum. She had three months to do it. If she failed to do it the house was mine.

Four months before dad died, he gave his last idea to the owner and it made millions. And dad got his usual bonus. He was going to die a rich man but it all was going to me.

Dad passed away and the owner asked me if I knew dad's password. I told him I knew it. But I had to check dad's files to see if there was anything to do with his family. He agreed to the password All we need is love. (All we 9753 is love.) I checked nothing was there and dad had deleted all the private files. I changed the password and gave it to the owner.

I went to mum and dad's house and opened the safe. Left 18 right 10 left 19 right 62 and took home with me to read.

Dad was cremated. And mum and I went to the lawyer for the reading of the will. Mum fainted; she had no choice if she wanted the house. Mum contested the will, but dad had made it airtight.

Mum had to put it in all the newspapers if she wanted the house.

I sat down with dads' files. Dad had put their in-year's order starting with the day I was born that was on the top. The first piece of paper was the biggest shock of my life. I was adopted.

Dad had the names of my real parents. I stopped and told Mary I was going out for a few drinks. I came home legless.

The next night my dad had written down that he had no living family anywhere in the world. He looked at me as his son. And dad had just done all his life.

More files he knew I was sowing my wild oats on Tess and Jane back home. One piece of paper in large print was.

WATCH YOUR BACK AFTER THE NEWSPAPERS HAVE THE STORY!

All the next files were about mum and her affair with him. He lived round the corner with photos of him. I went out and got legless again.

The next night I opened sealed envelopes. This was my mum fucking her lover. And started to read the PD reports.

There were other files of mum's phone calls to her lover from the old house and copies of her emails. They were all about them having insane sex. And even more copies from the house we lived in.

Then the final crunch came mum had been a prostitute. I screamed. How could I look at her again? I was in a daze. I had to talk with my wife Mary. And this was going to be hard. I told Mary every little detail and asked her if she would like to read dad's information. It did not come as a surprise she didn't.

Mum had waited two long months before it was printed in the newspapers. She was so ashamed. And the neighbours just laughed at her. Her lover fared no better than her, he had to get a divorce.

That was when my troubles began. The story about mum ended up in the papers back home. And there was my father's name and my mother's name. Conway. It was front page news back home.

Tess and Jane read the newspaper. My name was not in print but they both knew mum and dads first names and their address. Two weeks later two men were knocking at mum's door. Asking for me she wasn't going to tell them but they threatened her.

Mary had been on the phone. A knock on my door and the phone was ringing. It was too late for mum to warn me. I opened the door. And they pushed me against the wall.

"Right Mr. Russ Conway we have to talk to you about one or two things," they said.

Mary was screaming at them to put my husband down, or I will call the police. The twins walked in shouting at them to leave my father alone right now. They let go of me. And I got my breath back. I looked at them. I did not know them from Adam.

"Excuse me I don't know who you are and what have I done please tell me," I said.

"Step outside and we will tell you," With an aggressive look on their faces.

I did not argue with them, I went outside with them. Mary and the twins watch the three of them from the window with the phone in her hand. They told me they were the brothers of Tess and Jane. And I left them both pregnant years ago. And they wanted revenge on me. I asked them how old were the children that they said were mine. Both of them said the same thing eighteen.

I burst out in laughter.

"Sorry mates, they are not mine," I said.

"No they are yours, Tess, and Jane are sure of it," they said to me.

I burst out in laughter once again.

"They are your kids," They kept on saying to me.

"Sorry lads you got the wrong one," I said.

No, they have said you are the one," they said to me.

"Ok clever dick prove it to us then," they said.

"You have told me the kids are both eighteen is that right," I said.

"Yes, that's right by a couple of weeks," they said.

"Pregnancy is for nine months do you agree with me," I said.

"Yes."

"Well they are not mine because I left there nineteen years ago and never been back. You have had a problem for three months. You will have to find out who was fucking them in those three months after I left," I said.

They looked at each other with a shock on their faces. They got the wrong man.

"If you don't believe me. Find out from the estate agent, the date, our house was sold and the new people moved in best of luck," I said.

I went back inside and told my Mary everything that was said outside and about Tess and Jane.

All Mary said. "Now I know how you mastered having sex with me it was not from books like I had to learn."

After that we lived our life to the full and I never strayed from my Mary and her from me.