All We Want For Christmas

Story Info
Holiday with Fawn, Mike, Chris, Stone, and Gabe.
11.1k words
3.8
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers

Okay, let me just say that I don't really celebrate Christmas. But I do like the winter festival of it all, the light conquering the dark as the days start to get longer. My parents were weird far-out hippies and the closest thing I ever experienced to Christmas growing up was what my parents called "Yule". However, their "Yule" wasn't some European neo-pagan thing...it was some mixed-up nature hippie shit my parents made up while living in a commune in sunny California. Anyway, I'd travel and do my own thing while most people are feasting and giving gifts. My kind of celebration is finding a colony of displaced models and rent boys in some tropical location, with an endless supply of high-octane drinks. Although, an isolated chateau full of mulled wine and warm muscle boys would work just as well in a pinch.

However, last Christmas, I was invited to spend a "winter getaway" with this couple I was close to, Mike and Fawn, at this huge cabin, as they called it, that they had rented or something up in the mountains. They wanted to get away and thought I might too. With Mike and Fawn being crazy rich, I knew it wouldn't be some broken-down shack on some rocky bluff...and I was not disappointed at all.

My Jeep pulled into the driveway and I could not believe the size of this place. It looked like some hotel at Dollywood or some other mountain resort. I noticed another car but knew it wasn't Mike and Fawn's. I figured it was either staff or deliveries of some kind -Fawn tended to like living lavishly. I grabbed my bag and camera, heading up the path to the door. I tried the knob thinking it might be locked, but the door opened and I felt a rush of warm air scented with pine, wood polish, and money.

I sat my things on a large rustic wooden bench in the large entrance hall and just marveled as I looked inside at the high beamed ceilings and the wide staircase with a deer antler theme. I was surprised there weren't mounted animal heads everywhere, until I walked further in and looked up...a moose was looking down on me with an elk on either side of it.

"Hey, hey!" came a voice from the second floor gallery.

I looked up to see this tall, dark, and handsome Hallmark-movie-looking dude waving down at me.

"Hey, I'm Christopher...you can call me Chris! You must be Stone!"

"Yeah, that's me!" I shouted up to him as he leaned over the rail with a big stupid grin on his handsome face.

"Oh, perfect! Great! I'll be right down!" Chris yelled excitedly.

Oh, I knew what was going on. Fawn had set me up for this little trip. She was always trying to fix me up. You just need sex with lots of handsome guys, she would tell me after my divorce. So everytime we talked, she always came around to the latest hot single guy she had met and how I needed to date him. She always remarked that she couldn't help matchmaking and being an empathic sexual being herself her sexual juices flowed better when she set up people who wanted to fuck each other. Poor Mike, I sometimes thought. Needless to say, I actually did fuck quite a few of her set-ups, but nothing set as a relationship. So, here we were again.

Chris bounded down the stairs, jumping off the last step in a Broadway flourish, giving a half-twirl and a big white grin. He smoothed his Nordic design sweater and gave me the once over.

"Fawn said you were a cutie," he said with a wink. "But I bet you hear that all the time you being some big famous model." He emphasized the word "big".

"Well, a photographer exactly...the model thing was very brief."

"Oh, okay. I'll have to give Fawn a bit of a spank later for teasing me," he joked, clapping his hands together.

I nodded my head and smiled awkwardly.

"There was hardly any traffic coming up. They said snow was coming in so I thought the roads would be packed," I volunteered with small talk, rocking on my heels with my hands in my jacket.

"I just talked to Fawn and they'll be here soon." He walked over to a small table and fiddled through some papers. "I was going to go to the kitchen and make some cocoa. You want a mug?"

"Yeah. Yeah, that would be great."

"Well, get out of the coat and hat. The kitchen is through there," he said, pointing at an archway. He walked off. "Leave your bags there. Fawn has some crazy room assignments..." His voice trailed off as he passed through the arch.

Oh, I bet she has, I thought as I followed him into the kitchen.

The kitchen was a kind of spacious kitchen/den hybrid with a huge fireplace and sectional sofas. I sprawled across one of big overstuffed club chairs, my leg over one of the arms. I watched as Chris busied himself making our cocoa.

"Brandy or whiskey?" he shouted as he stirred the pot.

"Oh, brandy, I think."

"My kind of man, fancy!" he replied, grabbing the bottle and pouring in a few glugs.

I looked him over. He was about my age. He had a Mediterranean look about him -olive complexion, dark hair and eyes...that five o'clock shadow that was always there even after shaving. Very attractive, but not exactly what Fawn usually set me up with, not the usual alpha male type that made my legs weak and spread easily. I gave a little laugh.

"You're not laughing at my cocoa now. You've not even tried it yet," he said with an exaggerated frown.

Chris handed me a mug filled with hot cocoa garnished with a candy cane, various colored marshmallows, and a brown candy reindeer.

"Oh, no, not at all," I responded, shaking my head. I took a cautious sip. "Well, let me turn that frown upside down," I said with wide eyes and a chef's kiss. "How can I make fun of such artistry." It really did taste delicious once you maneuvered around the marshmallows and reindeer.

"You're a sweetie," Chris squealed, patting my thigh.

"Well, where's mine? You bad little boys!"

I turned around and there was Fawn in her big fuzzy sweater,and diamonds glittering like ice. She trotted around the furniture in her red stilettos which gave me just enough time to set down my cocoa before she jumped on my lap.

"You sexy thang you!" she laughed, grabbing at my cheeks. She pursed her big red lips. "I just wanna make a few more of those dimples on your sexy face," she said like she was chewing gum. Then she gave me a big red kiss.

Mike was right behind her with his curly black hair and dashing mustache, carrying a cake box and various shopping bags.

"Well, Stone, I see you've been branded," Mike said, walking in and pointing at my red-stained cheek. "You'll leave here with just the rosiest of holiday cheeks," he laughed, setting the cake box and bags on the dining table, then walking over to the bar to pour himself a large whiskey.

"Myrna sent you one of her homemade fruitcakes....she's made so many we should be selling them. So what do you think of the place? Isn't it just fabulous?" Fawn asked, running her hand through my hair, her bracelets and bangles jingling.

"I love it. I'm just wondering what my room number is and when the other guests are going to arrive at the hotel," I laughed.

I noticed Mike walk over to the chair where Chris was sitting. Oddly, he sat on the armrest and then ran his hand over Chris' hair before letting it fall to the nape of Chris' neck. Then he took a drink and laughed a little at my remark. Chris oddly reached up and wiped at a drop of liquor off Mike's mustache with his finger. Mike gave him a wink.

"No, silly, this is all ours," Fawn giggled. "It was our prezzie! We bought the whole thing!"

"What?" I asked, unsure of what she meant.

"Oh, for our special baby," she cooed. "For our little Chris! Isn't that right, baby?" she said, leaning toward Mike.

"It sure is," Mike replied before leaning down and giving Chris a full-on really deep kiss.

Fawn jumped off me and pulled Chris' face from Mike and gave him a deep sensual kiss herself. She pulled away, leaving Chris with red-stained lips. MIke leaned in for another, running a hand under the back of Chris' sweater.

"Surprise! We're a throuple now! Me, Mike, and Chris. And we love it! Right, my babies!"

"Uh-hmmm," the two guys muttered as their lips ground together.

"Well, I thought..." I said and paused.

"Thought what, Stoney?" Fawn asked, patting my leg.

"Oh, nevermind, it was nothing," I said with a smile. "Show me my room before I have to watch these two fuck," I joked.

"Well, don't be surprised if you do. They fuck like rabbits. And, honey, if I say that...I thought I liked dick but those two...OMG!" she laughed loudly as she got up and motioned to me to follow her.

I walked out of the room, but turned back to see Mike pulling up his shirt and Chris kissing his hard belly, following the trail of hair that disappeared into Mike's tight pants. I stopped in my tracks for a second. I wanted to stay and watch what happened with these two hot guys. But Mike lowered his shirt and stood up, brushing at his long curly bangs with his hand. He turned in my direction and saw me standing there. He grinned at me and gave me a wink. I hurried away to catch up with Fawn.

Fawn and I grew up together, running around the warm sunny California hippie commune like wild feral heathens. We were best friends. We ended up leaving and becoming college roommates...I say roommates, but it was complicated. We kinda used each other to get our bearings in a society we really didn't know outside our hippie peace-love-and-sharing community. We both got jobs and went to college. For all intents and purposes we were a couple. We both had sexual needs and we had no problems helping each other out as we found our way. After a long day of balancing work and school, a sweaty sexual release helped us both --that was one thing we took from the free-love-minded hippies.

I never considered myself bisexual during that time. Even though Fawn and I fucked like horny rabbits, I still felt mostly attracted to guys. Fawn had no problem with that, and many times we'd welcome others -male, female, or any other variation of the spectrum. Neither one of us put labels on ourselves or others, and sex was whatever felt good with whoever wanted to play. This went on for about six years until I met Stanley and Fawn met Mike. Stanley and I lived together, and eventually got married....and then divorcing. Fawn and Mike married right away. It just felt right. It felt organic.

Fawn and I stayed very close. She had left the peasant blouses and floral print cotton skirts of the hippies we grew up with far far behind. She and Mike started their natural grocery business and other financial endeavors, never looking back. She was more confident, more extravagant, more everything, and I was very proud of her.

Fawn gave me a little tour of the house and we ended up in what was to be my room. I laid across the bed with Fawn laying beside me.

"Why didn't we ever get married?" Fawn asked me out of the blue.

"Well, maybe because I was gay."

"We used to fuck around, practically everyday. Remember that thing you used to do?"

"Oh, with my tongue? Yeah, I remember that," I laughed.

"I try to get Mike to do it but he's afraid he's going to hurt me or something, treating me like a damn tender flower or something. He just maybe flicks his tongue on and around my clit. I mean, it's great, but sometimes you want something spicy. I want to yell at him to open this fuckin' flower up like some hard angry bee! That's what I like about Chris, he gets a bit wild."

"Chris?" I laughed.

"Yeah, he eats my pussy like a starving man."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"No lie."

"I just never imagined Mike with a guy."

Why not? He's always been bi."

"Since when?"

"He told me he was bisexual before we got married. As a matter of fact, he has this thing for you. Sometimes, I'll jack him off while telling him about us fucking...he really gets off on it. Talk about you and pull on his big nuts, he's happy."

"Shut up," I said to her with a look of surprise.

"No, he's always wanted to do a three-way with you."

"Now why didn't we ever do that?" I asked.

"Well, if you remember, you had the hots for a square-jawed Greek named Stanley. You swore an oath of monogamy to your perfect man," she reminded me.

"Uhm, yeah, I did do that, didn't I? And then he cheated on me with a chorus line of gogo boys and whomever else he came across."

"Yeah, and you could've had Mike poking you up the butt while you poked me in the puss instead. Your loss," she laughed.

"Actually..." I started.

"What?"

"Actually, I would like to three-way with him and Chris."

Fawn laughed. "So what am I? Chopped liver?"

"Well, of course not. But, as I have demonstrated by having a long history of getting fucked by men, including the one I married, I'm completely gay now."

Fawn grabbed my crotch and started massaging it. My cock was familiar with her technique and I started to get hard instantly.

"Well, that didn't take too long to disprove," she laughed as she continued massaging my privates. "I just think you're bi, whether you admit it now or not.

I looked at her. I leaned in and gave her a kiss like I did when we were college roommates and perpetually horny -exploring sex like we were in a candy shop. I rolled onto my back and Fawn rolled on top of me. Her hands slipped under my shirt and pushed it up and off. She nuzzled my chest, licking around my nips until they stood at attention. She pulled off her sweater and bra. She also lost the tight pants she was wearing, slipping out of them as easily as a snake shedding its skin. I grabbed her full round breasts, one in each hand and strumming her nips with my thumbs. She lay against me and we gave each other a deep tongue-filled kiss. I hugged her close to me and rolled her over.

I reached down and pulled off her tiny red panties. My hand ran up and down softly on her belly before making its way to her crotch. My fingers lightly danced over her pussy, barely touching the edges of her lips. I teased her with the barest touch, promising her pleasure to come.

I moved off the bed, kicking off my shoes and socks, pulling at my pants before kicking them away. I walked around the bed and slipped back into it, losing my briefs on the way in.

I pushed her legs apart and leaned in to kiss her rose and bubblegum pink pussy. I gave her another wet pussy kiss before gently unfolding her pink lips with my long tongue. I knew she wanted my tongue in her pussy. I got everything lubricated with a few more wet kisses before pushing my tongue inside her inner lips and rolling it around her opening. I slid my tongue from the bottom to the top where her lips met, lapping up and down until her clit poked out from its hood. My tongue lapped fully around her clit, teasing her. After the big tease, the tip of my wet tongue tickled her clit before I sucked on it, still tickling it delicately between my lips. I put two fingers inside her with my tongue licking at her clit until she was begging for my big cock inside her.

I love taking cock myself. I love my ass teased by a partner's big cockhead sliding over it before penetration. I love the feeling of a big flared cockhead pushing through into me, followed by the rigid shaft rubbing continually against my prostate. I love the thrusts in and out of me, exciting the sensitive nerve endings until I'm pushed to the point of no return. But the overall thing that I love, the one thing that gets my cock, nips, and mind hard, is the masculine commanding attitude of the guy on top of me. Knowing that I'm giving him as much pleasure as he's giving me, letting him inside me and submitting to what he wants to do to me with his cock. That's what I'm thinking about when I fuck Fawn, I'm imaging what a guy fucking me is feeling as his cock pushes into the tight center of me. I'm him fucking me when I'm fucking Fawn. She wouldn't understand that.

With her legs spread wide apart, I rubbed the head of my glistening cock up and down Fawn's pussy, coating it with my precum. When the head of my cock pushes into her, I think about how you hear guys saying how much tighter an ass is than a pussy. I've never found that to be true myself. Maybe I'm not as much of a connoisseur as most top guys or just lack the wide-ranging experience, but for me a hole is a hole be it ass or pussy.

I never last long when I fuck Fawn and she gets off quickly when I fuck her after giving her head. Fucking Fawn is nostalgic. It's familiar. We know the buttons that get us off. I enjoy it, so maybe I'm a little bisexual after all. As simple as that sounds, it's complicated.

After she cums, I always shot my cum on her chest, running my spent cock between her cleavage as my body jerked.

"Well, you know you have to get Chris and Mike in the bed together and fuck around with them. Chris would love you to jizz on his pecs."

"Your two husbands?" I flung my hands in the air in an ecstatic prayer gesture. "Baby, that would take a fuckin' Christmas miracle!"

Fawn patted me on the cheek. "Heifer, you ain't got no fuckin' problem. I'm your Christmas angel....or elf...or fairy...I'm easy," she bragged, grabbing her tits and shaking them about with drops of my cum shining on them like pearls. "This pussy has got those two mesmerized..."

"Oh, really.."

"Oh, shut the fuck up. Don't make me discuss that moment your fuckin' eyes rollin' back into your head...but anyway, I've got a hair appointment in town tomorrow and need to stock up on a few things. I'll be gone for hours. Have a boys' day inside."

"So you're getting your roots done and then buying lots of liquor?" I teased her.

Fawn pinched her fingers together. "I've got about that..see that patience I have for your lip...nothing," she said, fingernail rubbing fingernail. "Anyway, I'll tell them to keep your ass entertained."

"Muthafuckin' literally," I squealed, grabbing a pillow and taking a roll over the bed.

"So. What's next?" Fawn asked, fiddling with her cleavage.

"Didn't I see a chocolate cake in the kitchen?" I asked, putting my finger to my lips and looking up at heaven, before jumping out of the bed laughing and grabbing my pants.

"You bitch! I asked Chris to make that for me. I'm so tired of fuckin' fruitcake," she yelled trying to grab me.

I fell backwards trying to put my pants on. "I'm going to lick that whole cake and not share any of it," I laughed.

"I don't care. That tongue has already been in me," Fawn said with a smirk, throwing a sheet around herself and running to the bedroom door. She paused at the door. " Maybe I'll save you some leftovers," she laughed before giving me a flash of pussy. She gave a sultry pose and was gone.

I fell back on the bed, thinking about Chris and Mike. I ran a hand over my face. Yeah, but there was a chocolate cake to fight for now. I grabbed my briefs and ran after Fawn.

I woke up late the next day. My head was aching from the many bottles of red wine we scarfed down with the chocolate cake. I think we even got into the fruitcake. The last I remembered was Mike and Chris joining us, and then the three of them disappearing together as I finished off the wine. I stumbled up the stairs, passed their room. Chris was sitting in the bed with Fawn leaning back against him with Mike fucking her. I wanted to get a glimpse of Chris naked but I just couldn't see. I stumbled a bit and went on to my room. I stripped down and fell into bed.

I held my head as I sat up. A blue gray sunlight poured in through the windows. I managed to pull myself out of bed and headed to the little connected bath to piss. I was proud I didn't need to get sick. Afterwards, I walked over to draw the curtain shut, stumbling the first few steps. A bit of snow was flurrying down to a white snow-flecked ground. I tilted my head forward, resting my forehead against the cold glass. Fuck, that felt good. Then I lifted my head quickly --I noticed a big guy outside near the woodshed. The windows went almost to the floor and here I was almost flat against the window stark naked. The guy looked like a brawny lumberjack in his flannel shirt and jacket. He was very attractive with a short beard. He looked tall and muscular, built like a Clydesdale horse.

TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers