All You Can Eat

Story Info
The pussy buffet, hot and juicy.
2.1k words
4.57
28.8k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,842 Followers

Moving to a new city, since I needed the job, proved to be financially rewarding, but not so sexually. Being shy by nature, it was never easy for me to make new friends, let alone getting up the courage to ask ladies for a date. I was feeling sexually frustrated most of the time, and I didn't like the consequent feelings of short temper, grumpiness, and irritation that plagued me.

My co-worker Kari, a cute blonde with a nice smile, noticed my state, and one day, she slipped me a business card.

"I get the feeling that you need some release, and this is the place to go" she cooed.

I looked at the card, and my eyes widened. It said, "All You Can Eat Pussy Buffet."

She grinned, and said, "It's a real deal, no joke. I go there myself, two or three times a week, there's nothing like having a soft, female muff to dive into, and lick until we're both satisfied."

My mouth hung open, and she giggled.

"Yes Terry, I'm no lesbian, but I love to lick pussy. Here, it makes no difference if you're male or female, if you like to lick pussy, this is the place to be. Try it, and see for yourself. I'm feeling the need today, come with me, I need to go with you."

All of a sudden, the idea of an empty apartment and a microwaved dinner sounded like crap, it had been a long day, all I wanted to do now, was visit the All You Can Eat Pussy Buffet.

I smiled at her and nodded. She grinned back, we grabbed a cab outside the office, and in 10 minutes, we were standing outside the door. It looked like a nondescript building, with no signs, like a private office building. There was a camera monitoring the outside door, and Kari pressed a button. She took a laminated card from her pocket and held it up to the camera.

"One way to keep the cops from snooping around. They only let people in who are accompanied by a member, so that trouble makers don't get in the door. If you want to become a full member, you'll get your own card just like this, and you can then invite people who you know, who are like us, to come and try it out. That's why I had to come with you this first time. Also, the fact that I'm eager to lick some pussy!" she finished, with a giggle.

The door buzzed, and in we went. At the front desk, we paid a cover charge, and a very hot, blue-eyed blonde greeted us.

She came around the front, gave Kari a quick kiss, and exclaimed, "Kari, so nice to see you again, we love regulars like you! So, what tickles your fancy today?"

Kari's voice was a husky purr, as she said, "I want a stack of two, and visible!"

"Oh yeah, that'll be great. You know where the ladies are, go and take your choice, and enjoy!"

I watched Kari head in, and she turned to me.

"Welcome to the Pussy Buffet, I'm Lisa, and I'm here to explain the club to you."

"Nice to meet you, Lisa, I'm Terry."

She grinned as I extended my hand, and gave me a hug instead. I happily returned the hug, and I sat at a small table as she laid out the rules and regulations.

"Ok Terry, the first rule, there are NO underage pussies here. All our girls have been checked carefully, and are at least 18. The cops would bust us in a second if we tried any underage stuff. "

"The second rule, you can request any kind of pussy licking you like. You can have a stack, or you can linger over just one, your choice. We encourage you to look us over, we aren't jealous. You can do it in the visible lounge, or, for a spicy rush, you can request the anonymous, invisible lounge. You will not get to see the girl, and we will choose whose sweet pussy you get to lick, the pussy you'll be licking will be in the dark, you won't know whose it is if you like the anonymous thrill."

"The Third rule, this is for our girls, we ask them to keep themselves neat. No thick jungles, we ask them to trim it to a nice, uniform level, and keep the opening smooth and hair-free. Our members overwhelmingly want it that way. We also have regular medical checks."

"The fourth rule, don't be afraid to ask for what you want. That's what we are here for, and for experienced pussy lickers, we enjoy receiving it as much as you do giving it!"

"The fifth rule, you can be naked if you like, you can stroke your cock while you lick us. For our female clients, they can stroke their own sweet pussies, but, NO, and I repeat, NO penetration, other than your tongue. That will earn you a hard landing on the sidewalk outside, via our bouncers. You won't see them unless you break that rule."

"The Sixth rule, while you are feasting, you are allowed to use your hands on other parts of our bodies, like our breasts, but if you want to finger our assholes, ASK first, and no penetration, just stroking."

"The seventh rule, tipping is appreciated, but not mandatory. That pretty well covers it, any questions?"

At my shake of the head, she smiled and said, "And now, you can go and ask any of our lovely ladies."

I watched as a tall, green-eyed redhead and a tall, black-haired beauty with dark eyes went past us, followed closely by Kari. She grinned at me, her eyes were full of burning, hungry light, her face was alive with lust, I was seeing a side of her that very few people would ever get the chance to see.

I quickly piped up, "Are you one of the lovely ladies I can ask? For my first time here, I think I'd like the traditional one pussy to feast on, and I have a real weakness for true blondes. That being said, I want to be in the visible lounge, so I can see your pretty blonde bush."

She grinned, and said, "It will be my pleasure, Terry."

She took my hand and led me into the visible lounge. It was like a hallway, with private rooms down the corridor on each side.

"We find that our members are a lot less inhibited by being in a private room, rather than an all-out orgy style layout. The rooms are all soundproofed, too, for extra privacy."

I breathed a small sigh of relief, I had been wondering about that. Lisa led me inside an empty room and switched on an overhead light. The bulb was a small wattage, casting a dim glow, giving me just enough light to see her by. I looked around the room, seeing a bathroom, what looked like a doctor's table, and an adjustable padded bench.

She turned to me with a smile, and asked, "Would you like to be naked while you eat me?"

I nodded eagerly, and she grinned as she pulled her T-shirt up, and off her body. Oh nice, her breasts were the size of large oranges, each one capped with a stiff, hard, very perky nipple. She noticed me staring and grinned.

"Getting eaten makes me horny as hell, and my tits just jump up eagerly like that!"

I quickly yanked off my clothes, and she took a look at my 7 inches, all stiff and ready.

"Would you like to stroke off while you lick me?" she cooed.

At my nod, she said, "Grab one of the towels from the rack, spread it over the front of the bench, so you can shoot your load into it. We like to keep our club clean!" she finished, with a giggle.

I did as she asked, I heard the sound of a zipper, and when I turned back, she was naked to my eyes, she dialed up the light a bit brighter, she said huskily, "Take a good look, Terry."

Umm, oh yeah, a true blonde, with a nicely trimmed nest of blonde hair above her opening. She had a slight tummy swell, I find that to be wildly sexy, her body was a wonderful shape, solid, but not fat, her hips nice and wide, her waist having a wicked curve. I looked into her face, seeing the flush, her eyes wide, her breathing starting to pick up.

Seeing my cock at stiff, hard attention, she smiled as she positioned herself. It was basically a well-padded, long doctor's table, with her feet in the stirrups. I gazed at the neatly trimmed blonde bush, then at that coral pink opening, parted and dewy wet, I could feel my heartbeat pick up.

"If you like, I can keep my feet in the stirrups for the maximum spread, or, you can push my legs up, or drape them over your shoulders."

I pulled into place the padded wooden bench, there was a rise at the front of the bench, to fit the towel over, my load would blast right into the towel, with no danger of spraying my load all over the place. I then adjusted it to the perfect height. My face was inches from her, the scent of her arousal filling my nostrils, making my cock twitch.

"Drape your legs over my shoulders, Lisa."

She smiled, and said, "Thank you, Terry, it's how I like to be eaten the most." With a sexy growl, she urged me on, "Now eat me, lick my pussy, eat me, I'm so fucking hot, make me cum all over your face!"

I leaned in, my breath puffing against her, then my tongue slipped out, and slid up her slightly parted lips. Lisa let out a growl as I ran my tongue up and down her lips, tasting the juices, then I parted her pink seam with my tongue, and slid inside. My right hand was down, stroking my iron-hard cock, fuck, my cock was revved up, I had to slow it down to make it last.

Pausing, I cooed, "Lisa, can I stroke your pretty asshole?"

She panted, "Oh fuck, yes, do it, I LOVE it!"

I slobbered over two of my fingertips of my left hand, then slid them down. I felt my fingertips make contact, Lisa growled with pleasure, and I ran my fingertips over and over her twitching asshole. I quickly buried my face back in her soaking pussy, licking eagerly, tasting the juices of her arousal, wanting a face full of juices. Lisa grabbed my head, pulling me tightly against her box as my tongue went up, licking at her rock-hard clit.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, there, right there, oh fuck I'm so close, keep licking me, keep stroking my asshole, oh fuck, make me cum Terry!"

I eagerly did so, my hand sliding up and down my cock, my cock on a hair-trigger, when I felt Lisa's body begin to buck, her legs tightening around me, keeping me pressed tightly against her.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, feels so...yes, yes, yes, FUCCKKK!"

I felt her pussy start spewing juices, the tight pucker of her ass hole was twitching, one last hard pump with my hand, and I growled into her soupy box, my cock erupting. She let out a loud howl of pleasure, Lisa's body shook, her juices coating my face, as I growled into pussy. I was thrusting my throbbing length into my fist, fucking my hand, shooting streams of hot cum into the towel, my body shuddering as I discharged a very sizeable load. Lisa kept her pussy tight against my face, mopping me down as she rode that glorious crest, until she slumped down, her body twitching, as she felt her orgasm start to ebb.

"Oh, Terry that was fantastic! I love a man who knows how to eat pussy!"

I rose up, saw my face in the mirror, splattered with Lisa's juices. The towel was covered with thick ropes of cum, I balled that up, and threw it in the laundry basket. Looking at Lisa's smiling face, as she got up, and we started to get dressed, I made sure to tip her well. It was amazing the way that I felt, so much better, and I was smiling as I went to the reception area, and waited for Kari.

When she came out from her session, her face and her eyes had a post-sex gleam in them, and it looked like we were both highly satisfied. I felt the Pussy Buffett would be a place I would return to very soon, and I was eager to try what else was on their delectable menu, and Lisa was happy to create a laminated membership card for me.

Lisa smiled, and said, "Come back soon, Kari and Terry, we look forward to seeing you again!"


groomleader
groomleader
2,842 Followers