All You Need is Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The gentleman next to me insisted on buying me this drink; I told him I was waiting for someone and that it wasn't necessary." Candy placed her hand on my arm as she spoke, I took it as a signal not to get upset. I silently counted to five and stayed calm. I pulled a twenty-dollar bill out of my wallet.

"Excuse me sir. I appreciate your buying my date a drink; but I'm certain a gentleman such as yourself will do me the courtesy of re-paying your kindness." As I said this, I rose up from my barstool, my right hand held the Andrew Jackson, but I held it so he could see the scars on the back of that hand, ugly scars from numerous prison fights. I wanted him to understand; my words may convey meekness, but my posture was anything but meek.

The man sized me up and, thank goodness, grinned. He took the twenty. "Can't blame a guy for trying with such a beautiful lady. Enjoy your date." With that, he got up from his bar stool and walked over to the other end of the bar.

Candy looked at me. "Thank you for being a gentleman about that. He wasn't too pushy and it be a shame to end our date with you in the slammer and me still sitting here. Where did you learn to defuse altercations so well?"

"It's too early to start on my life story; and I'm told it's best not to ask escorts personal questions. Let's talk about those Cubs."

I received a surprise when the bartender placed my bourbon in front of me. "It's on the house. I appreciate you handling that so nicely. We had a fight in here just last week when some drunk wouldn't leave another guy's date alone. It cost me four-hundred bucks to fix the damages. I'll never see a dime from the drunk who started it all and my deductible is more than the damages."

I raised my glass to the bartender/owner and took a sip. He even poured me the good stuff.

Candy and I finished our drinks, said good-bye to the bartender, nodded to the other guy and walked out in the night air.

"I have a room next door. Do you need anything to eat before we head over?"

"No, I'm good. Maybe we can order in a pizza or Chinese later. It's your dime, we'll do whatever you want."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I took Candy's arm and led her into the hotel. As we rode up the elevator, I couldn't get the stupid grin off my face. Candy looked at me.

"What?"

"You're just so damn beautiful."

We entered the room. I took off my coat.

"Can I undress you?" Candy nodded her head in agreement.

I stood in front of her. Candy didn't wear heels, so I stood above her, the top of her head came up to my chin. As I unbuttoned her blouse, I kissed her forehead. As I removed the blouse off her shoulders, I kissed her lips. The first kiss in six years tasted delicious. My right hand went to the back of her bra.

"The clasp is in front."

I used both hands to unfasten it; her breasts were free for a milli-second before they were covered by my hands. I took my time fondling; feeling the round firmness. Candy's nipples were extended, this professional girl was reacting to the touch. It was my first time with a prostitute and I didn't know what to expect. It was a pleasant surprise to find she was responding. Would she be wet down there, as well?

I played with the nipples, then bent down to nibble on them. I moved my hands down to her waist, my fingertips felt the stud in her belly button - for some reason that made my cock harder than it already was. I'd need to open my slacks soon, it was getting uncomfortable.

The waistband of her pants had just enough elastic that they slid down with the panties over her slim hips. My finger found her opening and answered my question. Candy was wet. I stuck my finger inside. Is there anything as erotic as the feeling of a woman's velvet sleeve? She was tight, the sensation flooded my brain. I found her g-spot and wiggled my finger; Candy responded by hugging her arms tight around my shoulders and gave a small moan before letting go.

"Your turn."

She leaned back and removed my shirt; she paid me back by nibbling on my nipples. I started to unbuckle my belt, couldn't stand the pressure any longer. Candy brushed my hands away.

"Let me."

Here was a beautiful woman kneeling in front of me unclasping my belt, opening my pants, sliding my boxers down to my ankles, holding my cock in her hand and slowing lowering her lips to the head. Sure, I was paying her; but you have no idea what it feels like to have such a thing happen after six years of celibacy.

"Do I cum in your mouth?"

Candy looked up at me with those blue eyes. Her hand still holding my hard cock. Her lips wet from the pre-cum left there when she kissed the tip. She licked those lips and answered my silent prayer.

"Yes, cum in my mouth. Cum while I suck you off so you can last when we fuck."

Candy opened her mouth and three-quarters of my cock disappeared. My cock head touched the back of her throat before she backed off, then repeated. Her other hand started to tickle my scrotum. After a dozen passes Candy surprised me by taking my entire cock down her throat. She backed off again until only a quarter of my cock was still in her mouth, she knew what was coming; every nerve ending in my body was concentrated on those seven inches. I started to cum and Candy started to swallow. Just when I couldn't believe anything could feel so damn good, Candy took the entire thing back down her throat. I collapsed back onto the bed; my cock exiting her mouth and one last spurt washing her face.

Candy grabbed a towel and wiped her face before coming to bed. She was already naked and helped me remove my shoes and socks. She wasted no time getting on top of me, sucking my cock back to life.

"How do you want it? Me on top, you or...?"

"Sit on it. Let me watch it go in."

Candy straddled my waist. With one hand on my chest I watched as she used the other to spread the lips of her vagina and lower herself until my cock head touched. Candy stayed there a few seconds, I looked up and our eyes met, she smiled and said, "Watch."

My eyes left hers and went back to where our bodies met. Candy started the slow descent; my cock disappeared - it felt wonderful. Candy moved up and down, I jerked my hips up to meet her as she came down with each stroke. We kept this rhythm going until I raised up on my elbows so I was sitting. My hands played with Candy's breasts and Candy responded by changing her movement from up and down to back and forth. She put her hands behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. We kept the motion going until I came a second time.

We rested a while.

"I didn't expect that."

Candy looked over at me. "What?"

"I didn't expect it to be this good or for you to seem so into it."

Candy laughed. "Well, I am a professional! Plus, I enjoy sex and you're pretty decent at it." She was still laughing; but not at me.

"I never paid for it before. I suppose I figured anyone who did it for a living would be somewhat jaded. That she'd have to fake it; but you didn't seem to fake it. Thank you."

"Like I said; I like sex and you're good at it. Want to order in now?"

We ordered Chinese; took a shower together while waiting. We ate then fucked again; this time missionary. Candy's legs were up in the air, it was the first time I came 'face-to-face' with her prosthetic leg, where it was close enough to touch. As I looked at it, it was metal from just below the knee, she interrupted my change of thought.

"Does it bother you?"

"Actually, not at all. I've just never seen one before." My cock was still embedded in her and we were having this conversation about her leg. "It's amazing when you think about it. When we were walking to the room I couldn't tell - you were walking without any limp."

"Are you so bored with me already that we're talking instead of fucking?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Not at all; let me prove it." And I began to pump my cock into Candy; trying to drive her into the mattress, banging my pubic bone against her clit. I was able to continue the pounding until Candy had her first orgasm of the night. My mission complete, I let go and came for the third time that evening. The third felt as good as the previous two.

We woke the next morning and fucked one more time; I even had Candy roll over so I could take her from behind. Damn, she had an incredible ass. After I came; and I think she did again, but you know how hard it is to tell sometimes, she collapsed on her chest, my cock popping out of her cunt and a stream of my semen oozing out of her. I thought it was beautiful and stayed there, on my knees, looking at her wet lips.

"Want a shower?"

We showered together and Candy caught me looking at her prosthetic leg.

"It was a motorcycle accident."

"What?"

"My leg; everyone wants to know how it happened. You've been too polite to ask."

"Like I said last night; I was told not to get personal. Now that you brought it up; how did it happen?"

"The guy I was dating - Randy. He bought a new bike, wanted to show it off. Claimed he was a great rider and knew what he was doing. I was stupid and got on the back. He wanted to impress me, so he starts showing off by going fast. He loses the front end; we go down and I lose my leg."

"What happened to Randy?"

"Neither one of us were wearing a helmet, another dumb decision. He hits his head on a lamp post, he's in a coma, brain-dead for a week before they turned off the machine and he dies. I should be more heart-broken; I know I sound cold; but the fucker crashed and my leg is gone. He didn't even have insurance. All my medical bills and this leg cost a fortune. That's my excuse for becoming a whore.

"The worse part? When my mom and dad found out what I do for a living, they cut me out of their life. Didn't want a whore for a daughter."

"There are worse things than getting paid to fuck."

"Yea? Like what?"

"Like my ex-wife." And I told Candy about Haley. When I finished, she agreed; my ex was a bigger whore. When she said it, all I could do was laugh, maybe the first time I ever laughed about the entire thing.

"You hungry? Can I buy you breakfast?"

"Yea, that'd be nice. Then I need to get to class. I'm not going to be a whore the rest of my life."

You hear about guys falling in love with prostitutes and when you come across a woman like Candy, I can understand how it happens. But, let's be real; she's a prostitute and even if she wasn't, what did I have to offer a woman, any woman?

The next day I was anxious for part two of my plans. I met Juwann Price at a downtown diner. Juwann was the outside contact for one of the Black prison gangs. Juwann named the price and I agreed with one stipulation; two names would be whispered in his ear when the knife slit his throat, mine and Johansson's. With that agreed, I gave Juwann fifteen thousand dollars.

Juwann was one of the smart ones; indicted, but never convicted. "I hear what happens inside; can't blame you for wanting revenge."

"Nah, this isn't revenge; this is justice. Johansson was a decent kid. A little over a year after he became Young's playmate he died. The rumor going around the yard was Ron held the kid's head down too long and suffocated him. Johansson deserved better. Young spent two months in solitary, they got him for not reporting Johansson's death until the next morning. That's it."

"Well, whatever the reason; he's a dead man, guaranteed. I don't have to tell you that no one ever gets wind of our deal. Right?"

"I understand. I didn't last five years inside by blabbing my mouth off."

Juwann just nodded and left.

Four days later four inmates were killed in a prison riot that was precipitated by the stabbing death of Aryan Ronald (Iron Ron) Young. A Black inmate was suspected of the murder; he was one of those killed during the subsequent riot and the prison spent three days in lock-down.

The 'Amy Carson' website had served its purpose, I shut it down before any law enforcement agencies took notice and started coming after me. Right now, it was all small potatoes, too little money was involved for any agency to investigate.

My interest was now set on finding Tina. Haley's Facebook page disappeared two years ago. Her last posting had their family in a Dallas suburb. Tina had just turned nine and the happy family - Haley, Trent and Tina - posed in front of the Disney World gate. Then, nothing.

Imagine my surprise when, just on a lark, I googled 'Trent Miller' and discovered Trent living in Chicago again. Nothing cropped up for Haley, but at least I now had a lead.

It cost a thousand of my ill-begotten funds for a PI to discover where Trent lived and worked, that he no longer lived with my ex, and where he liked to hang out after work.

It took Trent a few minutes to realize who was sitting on the bar stool next to him; understandable since I looked different then when he last saw me. That was at my sentencing for beating the crap out of him with a Louisville Slugger. My muscle-bound physique, the busted nose and the shaved head were probably a little imposing.

He turned toward me and asked, "Are we going to have trouble?"

I had considered this question before-hand and had my answer ready.

"No, Trent. Beating your ass with a baseball bat was a mistake last time. It cost me five years of freedom and innumerable horrors inside prison, it also cost me the pleasure of watching my little girl grow up. I was actually here to ask if you know where Tina is."

"I'd tell you if I knew. Haley dumped me for another guy and the three of them took off for parts unknown."

I was watching Trent's eyes as he answered; you learn to look at the eyes when you're in prison, the eyes really are the windows to the soul. I decided Trent was telling me the truth. As if to reinforce my gut, Trent continued.

"I want you to know something, Charlie. I should never have gotten involved with Haley while she was still married to you, that was wrong. I really loved Haley, and I thought she really loved me. It hurt like hell when she replaced me with that guy; for the first time I realized how you felt.

"When we started having lunches, she fed me a pack of lies; which I didn't understand until I moved back here and talked to some of the couples you two knew before. When I first met Haley, she told me you were abusive to her and Tina. Said your marriage was a sham and it was only a matter of time before she was dead or divorced. I thought I was her knight in shining armor.

"Of course, when you beat the crap out of me it only reinforced her narrative."

Trent took a drink of his beer and continued. "I want you to know one more thing. I disagreed with Haley when she cut you and your folks from Tina's life. I thought it was a mistake. Haley told me to butt out; that Tina wasn't my kid and I had no say. Tina and I had a decent relationship during those three years; I grew to love her, but I was never her 'daddy'; Tina missed you."

I did my best not to cry when Trent said this, I'm certain my eyes were watering. Trent called over to the bartender and asked for a pen and piece of paper.

"I don't know where they ended up; but here's the name of the joker who replaced me, Barry Stuart. He was a carpenter employed by a builder in Plano, Chase Homes. Son-of-a-bitch was working on the row of spec houses one block over from our place. I have no idea how he and Haley met; the first I knew anything was the day she had his truck packed and was heading out with the fucker. I don't think I would have even known that except I got a call from one of our neighbors wondering why Haley was dumping shit into the back of a truck. I came home just before they pulled out.

"We were screaming at each other when the cops pulled up. That's the only reason I learned his name and where he worked. The cops had no reason to hold them, they took off, I found a note in the kitchen basically saying 'good-bye'. Our accounts were cleaned out. I spent a few thousand trying to find Haley; but struck out. One year later I filed based on adultery and abandonment, sold the house and moved back here."

You could see the hurt in Trent's face as he related his story. The guy still had it bad for the cunt. Me? I just wanted to see my daughter. I thanked Trent for the information, bought him a beer and walked out of the bar wondering what to do next. Trent spent thousands looking for Haley, why would I waste my limited funds trying to do the same thing?

There was one person who most likely knew where Haley and Tina were living; but that person was just as likely to keep me from knowing - Haley's mother. This would be chancy, getting caught would mean getting sent back to prison; but I couldn't think of an alternative.

Margaret Turner was a woman who didn't change, a complete victim of routine. Margaret went to church every Sunday at 9:00 am, Margaret always left her spare house key in the fake rock next to the patio door. Why worry when Brutus, her pet Rottweiler, was there to guard the home.

At 9:02 I was climbing over the fence from the alley behind her home. The key was there, I opened the patio door and heard Brutus' growl. A growl that would terrify most any normal individual. Brutus came around the corner into the kitchen where I stood - hoping.

It may have been six years since Brutus last saw and smelled me; but the years didn't matter. Brutus raised up on his hind legs and licked my face. He remembered the man who picked him out at the pound, brought him to Margaret's home, trained him to sit and lie down, gave him treats every time I visited my mother-in-law. As Brutus reacquainted himself with my face, I reached over to the counter and grabbed a doggy treat out of the cookie jar Margaret kept there. I threw the treat on the floor and Brutus detached himself from me to scarf it down.

I used the reprieve to look around. Nothing in the kitchen had changed since the day John Turner had died nine years ago. Except one thing was added, there was a computer sitting on Margaret's 'bill paying' desk.

I turned the computer on and the password screen presented itself. I thought a minute and typed, "John3:16". The computer began to boot up. While the computer was booting, I looked through the drawers and found a few letters with return addresses on the envelops.

Haley was living in El Paso.

I put my thumb drive into the USB port and copied Margaret's photo folder, video folder and email folder. I had everything I came for and turned the computer off; gave Brutus a scratch under his ears, locked the door and replaced the key.

The rest of Sunday was spent watching videos and viewing photos of my daughter as she grew. Tina has grown up so much over these years. She's such a beautiful young girl. I was such a fool for missing those years.

With the information acquired from the envelops and the emails I determined Haley and Tina were now using the Turner name; Haley was living with Barry Stuart; but wasn't married to him. Tina was a fifth grader.

Monday, I gave the information and a five-hundred-dollar deposit to a PI down in El Paso who confirmed the address and other information was still current. Tuesday morning after work, I knocked on my parent's door. Although my mother visited me a few times in prison, I hadn't seen my father since the day I was sentenced. That day, he just looked at me with sadness and pain. Now he stood at the door; I wondered if he'd let me in.

"Hi Dad."

Dad opened the door all the way and pulled me in the house. He looked directly into my eyes and then gave me a hug.

"Mary, Charlie's home."

Mom came into the room and hugged me.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes, please."

We sat at the same kitchen table where I ate my meals growing up. Margaret Turner wasn't the only person who liked routine.

"Mom, Dad, first let me apologize for letting you down. I'm sorry I didn't listen to your words of wisdom. I'm sorry I let a bunch of losers convince me to seek revenge."