Allegra Gets Orgasm Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amaro pulled on her shoulders to get her to lie towards him. She laid in his lap, looking up at him, confused at this person who was now seducing her at a doctor's request. He tenderly put his fingertips on her eyelids to close them.

She felt his lips on the left side of her neck, causing a warm shiver and slight twitch of her legs. Next a hand on her right breast, snaking under her bra and circling around her nipple, which grew engorged and hard. She hadn't been seduced this way by a man in... well she really couldn't remember how long it had been. Why it had to be in a doctor's office, she didn't quite understand. She sighed to herself, accepting things with an ironic smile.

Her body tensed in delight as she felt a warm finger outside her panties, running along her labia. She opened her eyes to watch, and saw him hungrily staring at her covered mound. She was definitely turned on by that. Fuck the doctor, she thought. This is fucking hot. Some part of her became disappointed at the idea of a dildo instead of what she imagined Amaro's member to be... she pictured it veiny, pink, and long. She hadn't seen it erect but had seen enough soft dicks before to know how big they could get. She figured that at least, when this was over, maybe they could fuck for real.

As Amaro continued to rub her vaginal opening over her panties, she thrust forward, sending him telepathic invitations. He peeled her panties off, fingers sticky with her lubricating discharge, and slid them down her bare legs, exposing her mostly hairless vulva. She left a neatly cropped tuft at the top, knowing that most guys seemed to like that little bit. She blamed porn for that, but still played along. Amaro twirled his fingers in her contained mound of fluff, enamored by the softness of her genital mane.

She felt herself lifted off of him, suddenly feeling velvet under her head instead of his constrained erection. Her eyes stayed shut, eyebrows raised as high as they could go, and she clutched the couch cushion involuntarily; a wave of intense pleasure hit her as his warm tongue began to flick across her clitoris in slow up and down patterns. Her legs quivered. He continued his licking pattern, keeping it slow and wet. Somehow he was hitting her most sensitive spot, disarming her completely. His hands ran along her inner thigh in a raking grip, scraping and tickling as he drank her lubricating discharge.

He switched to a circular motion, around and around her clitoral hood, just occasionally grazing the top and sides, giving her a hint of deep pleasure. She felt a warm finger prodding at her vaginal entrance, running along the top and bottom but not going in. She wanted him to penetrate but couldn't speak it. He continued this teasing dance for what felt like an hour. She grabbed her left breast and starting tweaking her nipple to enhance the sensation. Suddenly her bra felt confining. She sat up a bit, giving her a super-charged view of Amaro buried in her cunt, and quickly unhooked her bra, tossing it to the floor near his feet. Her breasts, now freed, pointed upward and outward as if being tugged by some external force.

Amaro reached for the dildo and added some of Dr. Khatri's supplied lube, and ran it in wet circles around her inner labia, which he spread to expose. She bucked in pleasure and let out a completely uncontrolled moan, forgetting Dr. Khatri altogether and feeling won over. She thought of wanting to blow him, wanting to lick his precum and make him want her. She bit her lip in restraint as he spread her legs further and inserted the dildo slowly.

Despite the anticipation, she felt a longing. It felt rubbery and cold, and unnatural to what she wanted. She tried to get into it, as he pushed it inside of her and mimicked a thrusting motion. She put on a 'turned on' face as best she could, and thrust forward to take more of the dildo inside her canal.

Amaro sensed her distraction and removed the toy, bands of her vaginal fluid surrounding it like streamers. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

"Mmmm... no... I just... something isn't feeling quite right... I don't know..." she chortled nervously.

"Was it too soon?"

"No, I definitely wanted something inside me at that moment, I just...."

Dr. Khatro cleared her throat softly as if to ask to interject. "Allegra, is there a problem with the toy?" Her voice was warm and caring.

"I think it just feels... cold or something?" She laughed a little.

"Amaro, would you come over here for a moment?" Tamara Khatri motioned for him to come over. He put down the dildo and walked over to her chair, feeling vulnerable and embarrassed at his obvious protruding erection now right at her eye level, and she signaled him to come even closer. He bent down, mere inches from her face, feeling her exhaling breath and had an intense impulse to kiss her. He could smell her hair, a coconut-scent. She put a hand on his shoulder and whispered, "Amaro, would you feel comfortable having intercourse with her?"

"Like...how?"

She shot him a half smile and glanced upward at him, unclear how he could misunderstand. "We have condoms in the office if you need."

"Oh, um, I guess I can... yeah I mean... I've never done that in front of anyone but okay?" His heart throbbed and pounded into his throat. He couldn't believe his luck. The woman he'd lusted after for ten years and now he'd get to fuck her in front of her actually sexy doctor?

"It is important," she continued, in stern but hushed tones, "that you not reach a climax before her. I will let you know when the observation is complete." She pulled away from him, removing her hand, and spoke more regularly now. "Allegra, we're going to try something just a little different, okay?"

"Okay...?" Allegra was confused but curious. She heard a zipper sound and belt buckle clang against the floor, and looked ahead to see Amaro in his underwear; well-fitted black boxer briefs with a sizable lump jutting out.

"Is this okay?" Amaro whispered.

Her glistening mound seemed to do the talking, and she nodded eagerly.

He climbed onto the couch, casting a shadow onto her stomach and pert bosom. Allegra immediately put her fingers into the front band of his underwear and yanked hard to free his penis. It sprung out, fully erect, heavy, and swollen red. She took his dick in her hands and pumped slowly, watching his face contort in delight. She felt its heat, the bulging vein ridges and his well-defined crown in her childlike hands. He managed to push her arms down and guided his phallic pole to her opening. He rested the tip of his urgently-stiff member on her vaginal hole before gliding into her slowly. There was tightness and resistance at first, before he was swallowed by her warm, wet canal. He pushed all the way into her, watching her eyes spread open at him. She let out a silent yelp of air, her mouth small and softened in surrender.

As he pulled his dick out of her, he leaned in and took her left nipple into his mouth, sucking lightly. He drove deeply into her again, this time faster. It was almost too much for her, and she felt a familiar discomfort bubbling in her stomach. He developed a rhythm, thrusting steadily until his scrotum rested on her perineum, pausing to savor the pleasure waves as he pushed against her cervix and feeling the folds of her vaginal canal massage his penile skin. Allegra winced each time he got fully inside, unsure if it was the depth or a warning sign that her body was reacting. After a few more thrusts, she was floating in euphoria, feeling full and filled by his girth, almost forgetting the looming specter as she got deeper into her arousal.

Just then she was speared by a forceful push, and he grabbed her body to twist their position, leaving himself underneath her. She loved his domination and her lack of control. She put a hand on his chest and another behind her on his left thigh for support. Her hips began to gyrate, and she shot him a mischievous look to be playful. He ran his fingers on her upper thighs as she began lifting her ass and twerking expertly on his penis at an angle that pushed it downward. She reached back and ran her nail tips on his balls, giving him a full-body tingle and satisfying her curiosity. They were smooth, responsive to her play and nicely elastic as she tugged a bit.

Amaro's mind was spinning in arousal. He imagined shooting his sperm past her cervix to impregnate her, unsure why that turned him on but feeling a rush of excitement at the thought. He felt her nails dig into him, recentering him and focusing his attention on her quivering breasts, vibrating with each up and down. He looked at her stomach, firm and alternately flexing as it contorted to sit atop his ferocious erection.

"Am..." she breathed, "unhhhh....UNHHH...I.... I feel..."

Amaro grabbed her ass cheeks and gripped tightly, pulling her down onto his throbbing dick.

"Am..." she tried to speak his name again but felt her body tension rising. She couldn't tell if this was the start of an orgasm or if the reaction was happening. She continued almost automatically, riding him and grinding ever harder, before she felt the waves building up too much for her to control. "It's happening...!" She pushed the words out but knew it was likely a mumble. There was a pressure and force in her anus and she gripped his arms as she defecated onto the bottom of his shaft and inner thighs in small rounded cylinders. Immediately she stopped and Dr. Khatri rushed over.

"Fuck fuck fuck... oh my god... I'm so sorry... I didn't..." she felt suddenly very exposed and repulsed by herself as she dismounted from his still-hard penis.

He looked unaffected, and reassured her, "It's okay, really!" She rolled onto her side next to him, and Amaro got up to give her room, carefully letting her bowel deposits roll onto the hardwood floor. Tamara handed him a small plastic bag as she did a heart rate and blood pressure check. All seemed normal.

Amaro sat up near her, giving her a bit of space. She put her arms across her breasts, feeling ashamed and repulsed by herself. She noticed his penis hadn't lost any hardness, which gave her some kind of genuine comfort.

"Allegra," Dr. Khatri situated herself between the two of them, unfazed by their nudity or Amaro's swollen penis. "What were you thinking just before it happened? Try to think."

After a long pause, Allegra answered. "I felt...I guess, like... I was going to explode? Like, it got really good, and I felt like I needed to release it all somehow... I don't know. And then it just came out." She looked down, and grabbed the yellow pillow to cover herself.

"I see, okay. Is it okay if I touch your shoulder?" Dr. Khatri craned her neck lower to meet Allegra's gaze, wanting to comfort her. Allegra nodded. Tamara put her hand on Allegra's bare shoulder and rubbed tenderly in a maternal way. "So as the orgasm grew, you felt like something had to come out, and then, it did, just not in the way you were wanting, is that right?"

"Um, yeah...." She leaned her head to rest on the Tamara's shoulder.

"You've mentioned before that your mother once told you that if you orgasm, it had to be for having children. You said she walked in on you masturbating when you were younger. I believe she instilled in you the belief that you should not fully release during sexual activity."

"Yeah, that really um... that really makes sense." Allegra felt Dr. Khatri put a comforting arm around her exposed shoulder, and she tried to suppress a lump of emotion in her throat.

"I think...I suspect that your body is trying to release a different way, and has trained itself to sort of... reroute. So I think your body may be trying to ejaculate, but instead has turned full release into a bowel movement. I've honestly not really seen this before, but it does make sense. Do you understand?"

"I do..." She suddenly remembered Amaro was still in the room, and wondered what he was thinking.

"I believe we can treat this and retrain your body and mind to have the kind of release you truly want. Have you ever ejaculated before?"

Allegra shook her head.

As he heard this, Amaro felt his penis move. It had been in a semi-hard state, as he was unsure if he should be sitting there, but Tamara did nothing to express discomfort, practically ignoring him. He felt a throb in his member and looked down to watch it swell again, leaning naturally in the doctor's direction. It was inches from her elbow, and he couldn't resist lightly stroking it.

"So, Allegra, and Amaro if you're willing... I would like to suggest a collaborative therapeutic process involving the three of us. We will help Allegra retrain her brain and sexual expression, and heal through a maternal bond. It will be interactive and quite intimate, but after a few sessions, I think you will be radically transformed. Will you both come back for another session next week?"

Allegra sat up and turned to look at Amaro, and noticed him rubbing his dick. She wanted to be able to fuck and not have this embarrassing situation anymore. "Yes, I definitely will. We don't need to ask him." She laughed and nodded in his direction. Dr. Khatri turned to look at him for the first time, and smiled intently at him.

"Well, he is a trooper with all of this," she sighed and rested her hand briefly on his inner thigh, grazing his scrotum with her pinky. She removed it quickly when she realized she'd touched him. "Okay, so I'll let you both get dressed, and we'll make an appointment for next week." She rose and walked out of the room.

Allegra and Amaro looked at each other, not sure how to proceed. Her gaze fell to his penis, now dripping pre-cum slowly, and she laughed. "Well this will be fun...." she said, somewhat sarcastically.

To be continued...


12