Allie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god. I kissed a girl," she said and giggled.

"Did you like it?" I asked, giggling with her.

"Sorry Mike. I knew I had to break it to you eventually. I'm leaving you for Anna."

Mike grinned, "So, who's going to use your ticket?"

She punched him, "Oh alright. I'll stay with you until then. Just make sure you treat me right."

What was surprising for me about this exchange is that, as far as I was aware, nobody in my circle knew about my past or my sexuality.

I looked around at the group of people. I knew a few of them. I spotted Allie and wondered where her husband Paul was. Probably gone to the loo or to get a drink or something. She smiled at me and came over, leaving the small group she'd been chatting with. She put her glass down and gave me a hug.

"Anna! Haven't seen you in weeks. How you been keeping?"

I'd known Allie and Paul for a couple of years by that point. I'd met them not long after I'd moved back because they were a new part of an old social scene that I used to hang around with. Allie was stunning and, if she hadn't been happily married to Paul I would have tried to figure out which side of the street she walked. Her long, straight black hair, those deep brown eyes, her olive complexion all made her incredibly attractive and, she would have had no way of knowing, she had featured in some late night fantasies of mine.

Added to her obvious physical qualities she was smart, creative and had opinions that she didn't get by regurgitating newspaper headlines. I might not always agree with her but it often led to wonderful exchanges and the two of us ending up in hoots of laughter when we got together.

She was dressed in a wonderful, off the shoulder, red Bardot style dress with a pale pink curved hem. On her feet she wore beige stiletto sandals. I couldn't help noticing that in her braless state her nipples were making small but noticeable indentations in her top.

I put my glass down so I could return the hug more fully, pulling her close with genuine affection. At least the evening wasn't going to be dull.

"I know. I've been a bit busy. Not socialising much."

"You work too hard, you know that? You should take more time to relax."

"Yeah, I know. Just worry all the time about making the business work."

"I know, but you'll never find a boyfriend if you keep going the way you are."

I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. "Who said I was looking for a boyfriend?" I said with a smirk on my face.

She pulled me to one side so we were slightly out of earshot on the lawn. With the surrounding conversation and noise nobody would hear.

"Can I ask something personal?" She asked, her voice slightly quieter.

I smiled, "You can ask anything you like. I don't have to answer though."

She returned my smile, "Yeah, and I think you won't answer, but okay. Is it true what I heard from Carol?" Carol was a mutual friend. One of the old crew.

My heart was in my throat. Oh no. I couldn't have this story back in my life. I decided to evade.

"That depends what Carol says, Allie."

She took a breath and practically whispered, "Is it true you had an affair with one of your lecturers?"

How much had Carol actually told Allie? I wondered to myself.

Again, I could sort of step carefully, "No. I never had any affair with any of my lecturers. Is that what she told you?"

I was standing facing the small group of people on the terrace, Allie had her back to them. She looked back over her shoulder and back at me.

"I've been dying to ask you ever since she told me. So you're saying she's lying? Why would she do that?"

I sighed, showed my now empty glass and shook it. "I need another drink," I said, "Can I get you one?"

She cocked her head, "Okay. I'll come with you."

We wound our way back through to the kitchen and, as luck or otherwise would have it, we were alone. I opened the fridge and found my Chardonnay still with the cork in. There was a bottle of Pinot that was open so I pulled it out.

I knew Allie drank dry whites like me, so I said, "Pinot okay?"

She looked a little distracted but said, "Sure."

I took two wine glasses from the array on the counter, I assumed that Sasha had rented them for the evening, and half filled two glasses before replacing the bottle in the fridge and handing one to Allie.

"So, where's Paul? I haven't seen him around."

She smiled, "He's in the States. Gets back on Sunday."

Paul worked in some hi tech industry that I didn't really understand and travelled a lot.

I lifted my glass, "So you're out on the razz while the cat's away. Good for you," I said and we clinked out glasses and took a sip.

I thought I'd managed to get away with it and was about to suggest we go back outside when Allie said, "So, why did Carol say that? Has she got something against you? I thought you two were old friends."

At this point the doorbell rang and Sasha wandered through to answer the door.

"Oh, hello you two! Don't mind me. More guests."

I didn't want to have this conversation in a public pathway so said, "Can we talk about this another time, Allie? I don't really want to discuss it in the middle of a party."

She smiled, "Of course. But now I'm intrigued. What Carol said isn't one hundred percent true but there's something there, isn't there?"

Like I said, smart girl.

Sasha was leading a couple into the kitchen, Laura and Nick, who I knew well enough for me to spend a few minutes hugging and chatting with while Sasha sorted out their drinks. We eventually all went through, heading back out, Allie and I trailing behind a little. I didn't want this conversation but Allie clearly did. She held onto my arm and I stayed back with her in the lounge.

"There's a study off the main hall, we can go and chat in there."

"No, Allie," I said quite forcefully, "I'm not doing this here, now. Some other time."

She stared straight at me and with an intensity that quite surprised me said, "I am going to find out what happened, Anna. There's always been something about you..."

I stopped her, "Okay. I promise I'll tell you. Just not now, okay?"

She smiled, "Brilliant. I'll be over for coffee tomorrow. You can tell me then."

She'd somehow railroaded me but I gave in. At least it deferred the problem for now and I could enjoy the evening.

"Fine. Okay. Yes. Now, let's go and join the party before someone else finds us hiding away like naughty schoolgirls."

We went back out and the night continued. It was pleasant enough. I mixed and chatted, caught up on some local gossip. Every so often I was aware that Allie was staring at me.

When I could feel the wine kicking in a little too much, I decided it was time to take my leave. I went to the end of the long garden to see if I could get a signal on my mobile. It was dark by now and the crowd were all huddled under the lit area of the patio. I loved the buzz of distant conversation.

I was about to call the cab company when I nearly jumped out of my skin as I heard Allie saying, "You're not thinking of leaving already are you?"

I could see her silhouetted against the lights.

"Fuck, Allie. You really scared me then. Yes. I was about to leave. What time are you coming over tomorrow? Don't make it too early, please?"

She walked closer. I could smell her scent, all floral and subtle. "If you tell me now I won't have to bother you tomorrow, will I? Nobody can hear. Come on, Anna. Please? I'm dying to know."

I gave in.

"Okay, I'll tell you but, and I really mean this, you have to swear on Paul's life that you won't tell anyone else."

"Anna, I swear. How bad can it be? You had a fling with someone at college. Things happen."

I took a deep breath.

"It wasn't as simple as that, Allie. I had a three year relationship with a lecturer..."

I could see she was about to say something like, 'So Carol wasn't lying' and I held up my hand to stop her.

"Not one of my lecturers."

I couldn't see her face but I could hear and feel the puzzlement in her voice, "Okay, so you had an affair with a lecturer. What's the big deal?"

"Carol really didn't tell you?"

"I swear. What's the big mystery Anna?"

I swallowed, "And you promise..."

She sighed, "Yes, I promise. Won't tell a soul. Not even Paul if it's that big a deal."

"It is. It really is," I said, "Very few people in my life know."

"Okay. I promise. What was he, the dean or something?"

I said, "Who said anything about 'he'?"

There was a pause.

"Oh."

I'd just revealed one of my greatest secrets and that was all she could say?

"That's it? Just 'Oh'?"

Another pause.

"No, Anna. I'm sorry. I was just trying to absorb it... so that's why you've never had a boyfriend, why those blind dates never work?"

I chuckled, "Yes. Exactly that."

"I never knew. I never even got a hint. Wow. You're very good at hiding it, I have to say."

"Years of practice and, to be honest, I never want to fall in love ever again. Too much pain, so much easier to just not bother."

I was a little surprised when she took a step towards me, "So what happened? To you and... her."

"Long story and I really don't want to talk about it."

"No, no. I get that. Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pressed. None of my business."

I laughed, "Like you'd have given up until you knew."

She laughed, "Yeah. That's me. Nosey to the point of rudeness."

I smiled in the darkness, at least she was that self aware.

I wondered what would happen next. Would the story spread? Would I be shunned by all my friends?

She surprised me again by saying, "So, do you fancy me?"

I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of answering that directly.

"Oh, so that's the way is it Allie? If you're gay you fancy every female on the planet? We're human too you know. Do you fancy every man on the planet because you're straight?"

Another long pause, "No. Of course not. I'm not stupid Anna. I ask because... I fancy the fuck out of you."

I was practically shell shocked. "What?"

"Have done since we first got to know each other. If I'd known I'd have... well. Made a move?"

I had to readjust my world for a moment, "What? You... well. You're not gay. You're married."

"No, I'm not gay, but you wouldn't be my first female lover."

The sheer audacity of her blew me away. "Allie, I haven't even said I fancy you, let alone want to become your lover."

I could practically feel the confidence as she said, "You do though, don't you?"

I decided to give her a little crumb, "Yeah. You're alright. I do fancy you, I do like you. I get on with you, but I will not get involved with a married woman. I don't want to be responsible for breaking up a home."

"Oh, I have no intention of leaving Paul. I love him. But I miss... the other side of me."

Our voices were low, and the hubbub of conversation back at the patio was covering us but I was very aware that what was being said needed to be kept where it was. Between us.

"Does Paul know about this? This other side of you?"

She laughed, "Of course not. I'd be out on my ear if he even suspected it."

"So this will be our secret. You promised."

She took another step closer and I felt her lips on mine. I reacted. It had been a couple of weeks since I'd been with Hailey and human touch was always something that I loved. I kissed her back, wondering where this would lead, if anywhere.

She pulled back and said, "Our secret. I promise."

I breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you. For everything. For keeping my secret and... for that kiss."

I felt her lips on mine again and I felt my nipples stiffen and a wonderful warmth between my legs as her arms wrapped around me. I pulled back.

"No, Allie. Not here. I can't let the world know. Please. Stop. I have to go."

"Okay. Book the cab. I'll share a ride with you."

"Allie, you live miles from me in the opposite direction. That's just a waste of money..."

"I'll come to your place. We can talk more about... you know... and kiss more. And more."

I gave in. The thought of having someone to hold and touch, along with the tingles I was getting, made for an easy decision. She'd promised she wouldn't tell Paul. She wasn't going to leave him, we weren't going to fall in love. It was almost perfect.

I didn't say anything, just called the cab company and ordered a taxi. When I got off the phone I said, "It'll be here in ten minutes. I'm going to say my goodbyes."

I felt her lips on mine again and stopped her.

"Not here. When we get to my place. I'll see you out front in a few minutes. Please don't tell them you're coming with me."

I walked around her and back towards the crowd on the patio. I didn't look back to see if she was following me. If she didn't it would probably be less complicated anyway and if she did, I had someone to be with for the night. A win-win as they say.

I said my goodbyes to Sasha and Mike, got another full-on kiss from Sasha which lasted for more than just a second. When she pulled back said, "Yep, still like it," and laughed. It seemed to be my night for kisses. I laughed with her. I wasn't complaining.

I went out front and there was no sign of Allie or the taxi. I felt a sense of relief combined with loss.

I saw the lights of a car and realised it was my taxi. It pulled up and I was about to open the door when I heard Allie's voice at the door.

"Yep. Thanks Sasha, I'm fine. Like I said, I'm going to catch a lift with Anna," she raised her voice, "Anna. Wait for me!"

My heart sank. She'd told them. How was I going to square this circle?

I opened the door and climbed in, Allie walked up and turned, waving back, "See you all soon!"

I scooted across and she got in beside me. I gave the driver my address and we set off.

As we drove I felt Allie's hand on my leg, massaging me gently and I got little thrills in all the right places. I said nothing but reciprocated by placing my hand on her thigh and sliding up, feeling her legs open slightly I pressed against her, letting my fingers stroke her softly. She sighed quietly enough that the driver had no idea.

In what felt like no time we were at my house. Allie said, "I've got this, Anna," and paid the driver.

We got in through my front door and Allie hurriedly removed my cardigan, dropped it on the floor and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately. I responded, finally able to relax, knowing we wouldn't be caught.

I felt her hands on my hips, holding me. She eventually stopped and pulled back.

"Fuck, I love kissing you, Anna."

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself," I said with a smile, "Now, can you explain why, when I asked you not to, you said you were coming with me?"

"Because I couldn't think of anything else to say. They'd see me getting in with you. Don't worry. I'll call Sasha tomorrow and explain that we'd arranged for me to come over and stay so we could go shopping first thing tomorrow."

The lie came so easily to her, something I would learn she was very good at when it came to explaining to her husband where she had been when he called or came home unexpectedly.

Once more, my desire overruled my head and I just said, "Okay. Thanks. Now I think we need to get up to my bedroom because I want to see the body I've imagined so many times."

She smiled, a sort of devious, gorgeous, kissable smile. "You've thought about me like that?"

"Yeah, like your ego needs more padding," I said laughing.

I took her hand and turned, heading up the stairs, she followed willingly and I practically dragged her into the bedroom where we fell onto the bed and wrapped ourselves in each other, kissing and caressing. I wanted to feel her, to see her naked. I felt behind her and found the zip on her dress. I started to slide it down and she sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed, kicking off her shoes as I undid her dress, dropping it off her shoulders. She had a gorgeous, flawless back. I kissed between her shoulder blades and she stood and let the dress fall to the ground. She had a little black g-string on. She turned and slid it down, revealing her neatly trimmed thatch of black hair. I could see her pussy lips glistening and a delightfully full looking clit surrounded by a dark hood.

I stood, intending to just hug and caress her, but she turned me around and undid the zip on my dress. I let her undress me. She undid my bra and dropped my panties to the floor, revealing me to her.

We hugged, bare flesh on bare flesh, our breasts pressed together. Kissing, our arms exploring as we fell back onto the bed. I wanted to taste her, explore her, see her properly. I pushed her back and took a look at her.

"Better than my fantasy," I said.

She smiled up at me, those dark eyes piercing me, "Did I make you come?"

I chuckled, "Often."

I leaned down and kissed her, then down to her breasts, slightly smaller than mine but very cute with large dark areola and erect, darker, nipples. I took one in my mouth and let my hand stroke down to her bush. She moaned when my finger found her clit.

I moved further down and knelt between her legs, taking in every detail of her. She had puffy dark lips and her clit was large. Not Hailey large, but big and swollen and beautiful. I kissed her and got her taste, one that I would come to anticipate and appreciate as our affair continued. I flicked my tongue over her, left and right and saw her body tense.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, "I need this."

I clamped my mouth over her and sucked gently as I flicked. She gripped my head in both hands, pushing me down onto her and raised her thighs up around me. I could sense she was close so I stopped for a moment, edging her.

She said, "What the... fuck..."

I placed a finger at her entrance and slid in, finding her spot easily, and curling my finger up in that 'come hither' motion. I started my flicking again and she said, "Oh fuck. Oh..."

I felt her orgasm approaching. Her clit grew in my mouth, her walls clamped down on my finger and I started moving my tongue and finger faster. Her hips lifted and she started small, sideways movements, gripping her thighs and crying out, an extended, "Ahhhhhhh, fuck!"

I felt the rhythmic contractions inside her and, as they slowed, I slowed with them. I placed a soft kiss on her clit and slid my finger out from her wetness. I moved up beside her and watched as her eyes flickered open. She looked at me and we kissed. A long, slow kiss.

She pushed me onto my back and slid down my body, kissing my neck, between my breasts, down to my pussy.

She arranged herself between my legs and said, "Mmm. You have a wonderful pussy Anna. I've wanted to see it for a long time. Lovely."

She kissed my clit and I shuddered as she took it between her fingers and gently squeezed on either side, flicking the tip. I could feel my orgasm was close and with practiced ease I let it come through. I was so turned on that it wouldn't have taken much anyway but this one was so close it shot out as she flicked. I spread my legs further, opening myself to her as the warmth inside my cunt spread out and joined with the tingles from my clit and engulfed me. I cried out, a long meaningless, sigh of release. I felt her slow down and stop as my body relaxed.

She came up next to me and we kissed once more before she said, "Well someone was ready, weren't they?"

I smiled, "That was delicious and yes, I was. My first usually comes quickly."

She kissed me again, "First? You want more?"

I nodded, "Oh yes. One is never enough. You'll learn that much about me very quickly."

We kissed again and she said, "God, that was wonderful. Paul never gives me ones like that."

I stopped her with a quick kiss, "I don't want to know about your husband and what he does or doesn't do to or for you. Ever. Okay?"