Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my eyebrows slightly and said, "Should I even ask how you might be planning to um...spice things up?"

Dean looked back at Allison who smiled and said, "Go ahead, baby. Tell them."

He sat forward in his chair a little and said, "Well, we've tried stuff like, you know, sexy lingerie and going to a motel. Standard things people do."

"Sounds romantic," Karen said trying to contribute to the conversation.

"Sounds...boring," Allison said chiming in. "I mean, at first is was kind of fun, but there are only so many sexy outfits and so many different kinds of places to um...do it, you know?"

"I get the sense there's more to come," I said with a big smile. I looked at Karen who kind of looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Um, yeah, well that's the thing," Dean said. "You can see my wife is gorgeous but it's kind of like the old analogy about eating steak every night. Even the best fillet mignon gets old if all you eat is fillet mignon."

I mouthed the word, "Ohhhh," as I raised my eyebrows again. "So you guys are thinking about having salmon or maybe lasagna once in a while."

"Exactly!" Allison said proudly. "Steak is great, but if all you eat is steak, you can't help but wonder what you're missing." She looked at me and then Karen for some hint of interest or support. I knew better than to provide and and Karen just nodded politely so she turned to Dean. "Right, honey?"

He cleared his throat and said, "Uh...right."

"Okay, I'll bite," I said. "When you say fish or pasta are you talking about...you know...bringing in say a third person?"

Karen pulled her head back slightly and looked over at me to indicate her incredulity at my even mentioning such a thing. "I'm just asking, honey," I said in my defense. I looked at Dean and Allison and said, "We're open-minded people and we don't have religious hang-ups on that kind of thing. It's just that it's not something we've considered."

That seemed to satisfy Karen as she squeezed my hand again.

Allison sighed and said, "Yeah, I remember what it was like to be that crazy for my only one," as she looked over at Dean who smiled weakly at her. "But the truth is, we really need to kind of branch out if, you know, if...if things are going to work out for us."

Karen sensed her hurt and spoke up. "I had no idea things were like that. I'm so sorry for you guys."

"Yeah, me too," she said wistfully. "If we don't do something drastic pretty soon it's going to be very hard to keep eating steak."

Dean added, "The truth is we aren't even eating steak these days. We're on a self-imposed fast." He waited to see how we reacted and neither of us gave him any feedback. He continued by saying, "To keep this analogy or metaphor or whatever alive, we're at the point where we're starving to death so if we don't find a new entree then...."

"Have you guys tried counseling?" Karen suggested with genuine concern.

"Actually, we have," Allison said. "That's where we got the idea of trying the lingerie and motel thing. That was about two years ago and it helped for what, honey, maybe six months or so?"

"Yeah, that's about right," he said.

"So what exactly are you guys hoping to find?" I asked wanting to keep the conversation going without giving away my inside position. "Another girl maybe? Isn't that the big fantasy most guys have?"

"Hon-ney!" Karen said. "That better not be your fantasy." She pretended to be playful but it was obvious she didn't like that idea much.

"Okay, maybe another guy?" I suggested. I looked at Karen who made a bit of a face but didn't say anything.

"We were thinking more along the lines of another couple," Dean said.

Karen almost spewed her wine as she swallowed a sip. "Oh, wow," she said. "That sounds pretty drastic." She still hadn't realized they had us in mind and I continued to act like I had no idea.

"I don't think their proposal is drastic, sweetheart. What seems drastic, at least to me, is the situation they're in." I squeezed her hand and said, "I can't imagine being in their place, you know? A place where you really love each other but things have gotten so...so...stale...you can't see any way forward. I know I'd do pretty much anything to keep you interested in me," I said looking right at her.

"Well, you don't ever have to worry about that. I am very interested in you and that will never change," she said sweetly.

Allison sighed. "That's exactly what we used to say. We couldn't imagine ever tiring of...steak...and we used to be all over each other. Then things started slowing down and over the last year or so, they've kind of ground to a halt."

"That's huge," I said. "It's the kind of thing that'll make the best of people start, you know, looking around." Karen shot me another look but it wasn't anger. It was more a you-better-not-ever-look-around kind of thing.

Allison gave Dean another one of those subtle nods and he said, "Um, yeah. Well, the thing is we're finding it's really—really difficult to find anyone to um...get together with."

Karen sat stone faced while I nodded sympathetically.

Dean went on by saying, "You have to first of all find people you're attracted to, you have to like them, and obviously you really have to trust them. It's not like dating where you can meet someone and ask them out. It's a lot more...tricky."

No one spoke and Allison's eyes let Dean know he wasn't finished. "So, um. I know we just met and all, but we um...well, we both think you guys are really attractive and we like you guys a lot so, well, we were just kind of wondering if you know, this might be something you guys would ever consider."

Karen's hand went slack then she pulled it away from mine. I looked at her for some kind of sign, but she didn't say a word or so much as glance my way. "Um, well...gee. I mean, that's really flattering. We think you guys are really great looking too, right honey?"

This was one area where Karen could say something positive without saying how she really felt. "Well, yeah. I mean, just look at you two. Both of you are gorgeous. That's just one more thing that makes this so hard to see you guys having to deal with this. Beautiful people aren't supposed to have these kinds of problems—or so they say."

Everyone knew that wasn't true but it sounded nice so it stood. Allison knew she had to find a way to get Karen interested or this ship was sunk. She, Dean, and I were all on board, but Karen had to be won over and she'd come into this cold while we'd all warmed up to the idea.

"As you said, Cal, you guys are both very open-minded people. Maybe you could just give it some thought and possibly talk it over. If you say 'no', then that's that. But who knows? It might be something everyone would really enjoy and it could be the very thing Dean and I need to save our marriage."

Karen wasn't buying it. "I don't know. It just seems counter intuitive to try and save your marriage by bringing other people into it. You guys are a couple. Two people. One man, one woman. I don't understand how...how having sex with other people could do anything but push you further apart." She at looked at me for support and I just turned and looked at them as though I too, wanted an answer to that.

"The way we see it, that would give us these really hot, really exciting memories to share and you know, relive, when the two of us get together."

Trying to be objective I said, "Well, I guess that makes sense." To mollify Karen I asked, "How do you prevent yourself from having feelings for the other new person? Don't you run the risk of falling for that new guy or gal?"

"Exactly!" Karen said. "That was my first thought. I could see Cal wanting you all the time if he had you...sorry, that didn't sound right...if he was...with you...even once."

I pretended to be hurt and said, "Gee, honey. Way to not give me any credit for being totally devoted to you."

"No, I didn't mean it like that," she said defensively. "But look at her. She's freakin' hot! You know it and I know it."

I looked at Allison and said, "No offense, Allison," as I turned to Karen and told her, "There is no one on earth I'm in love with but you. No one. And that will never change. Something like this wouldn't be love making, it would be nothing but sex, and no woman could ever make me stop wanting you or start wanting her."

Karen was genuinely touched by what I said and once she felt less threatened she able to try and be a tad more objective. "I feel the same way about you, honey." She looked at Dean and Allison and said, "Cal is right. We are open-minded people and we can at least agree to think about it. I have to say I can't imagine doing anything like that, but we can at least talk about it. Right, honey?"

"Of course. I'm with Karen. No promises. But talking about something does no harm so yeah, we'll do that. Again, we're very flattered you'd consider us. It's just that you guys have been thinking about it for some time and this is all totally new—and frankly, a little strange to us."

"Well, that's more than fair. We couldn't ask for any more than that," Dean said.

Allison was clearly very unhappy it went no further but did her best to pretend that was acceptable. "Um, yeah. That seems very reasonable. I can't help but feel disappointed because you guys are so great, but it will definitely be worth waiting for."

Karen looked very uncomfortable again so I said, "Just be aware the answer could very well be 'no' so keep your expectations realistic, okay?"

We finished our wine before I said, "I guess we should be going. Mind if I use the restroom first?"

Allison said, "Oh, let me show you where it is."

I followed her out of the room and down the hall and she said, "You better find a way to get her on board with this because as I said, I'm not giving up. I'm gonna have you one way or the other."

We all told one another good night and headed home. On the way Karen said, "I feel really bad for them. Can you imagine not wanting to have sex with me anymore?"

"No," I told her. "But I do know that's a very common problem from everything I've ever read, seen, and heard from other people. Money is the number one cause of problems in a marriage even though most people think it's sex. However, sex is number two and if it ain't working then the marriage ain't workin'."

"It's just so...sad. But it's not our problem, honey. It's not our responsibility to fix their marriage." I didn't respond so she repeated herself. "Right?"

"Yes and no," I said. "It's not our responsibility, but what we need to ask ourselves is this: would we ever want to even you know, try something like this? You're everything I want or need in a woman. You do everything I've ever dreamed of. But I have to admit it would be kind of...sexy...to see you with Allison or even Dean."

"Cal!!! I don't believe you just said that! You can't be serious. Okay, I can see a guy being serious about the girl-on-girl thing but another guy? Seriously? You can't mean that." Again I didn't answer prompting Karen to say again, "Can you?"

"We don't have to talk about this right now, sweetheart," I told her hoping to calm her down. She wasn't mad, she was just blown away I'd even consider something like that.

"No, I want to talk about this tonight. I feel like we were set up or something. I mean, who invites a couple over for dinner the first time and asks them to do something like this? You know? It's crazy!"

"Desperate people," I said.

"What?" Karen asked me.

"You said, 'What kind of people do something like that?' and I said, 'desperate people'."

"Oh, okay." She understood me but still wasn't hearing what she wanted to hear which was me saying, "No way, no how, never."

"I understand feeling desperate. I felt that way the last three years with my husband. I wanted him to change SO badly and when I finally realized he never would, I just wanted out. But I was so afraid to leave him for several reasons, all of which we've talked about many times."

"And Dean and Allison are desperate to find a solution to their problems and this is the best and only thing they can think of."

Karen sighed again and said, "But why us? Why does it have to be us?"

"If you think about it, it really is kind of flattering they asked us. It says a lot about the way they think of us. After all, you are hot as hell."

Finally, a smile! "You're terrible," she said. "I love you to death, but you are terrible."

"That's not what you said the last time you wanted me to damn near rape you."

Karen purred. "Now that was fun! But it was just me and you. I can't imagine being with someone else and even worse would be watching you with...her. I mean, she's freaking gorgeous!"

"She is hot but I'm serious when I tell you she's not even in your league."

"Really?" she said warmly. "Hmmm. Someone just might get lucky tonight."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, like you could hold out if I wasn't interested."

She got pouty and said, "You wouldn't deny me, would you? That would be cruel and unusual punishment after making endure being propositioned...by a couple, for god's sake!"

"Still, it was very flattering," I said again.

"Ugghhh! YOU!" she teased. "You see, I know you too well. You're going to keep bringing this up and bringing it up until it sounds like it was my idea."

"Honey? Are you suggesting we have sex with Dean and Allison?" I pretended to duck but had to be careful as I was driving at night.

"You are in SO much trouble when we get home," she told me.

"Oh, really? So what are you going to do? Not wear a sweater to bed when I fuck you?"

"I guess as long as you DO fuck me, I can wear whatever you want. You ARE going to fuck me, right?" she said almost pleading.

"Well, I guess. I was really hoping I might get to have sex with Allison...." This time, I did duck.

"Ha! You talk big. But if I actually did let Dean fuck me, you wouldn't be so cock sure sitting over there all smug now, would you? Pun intended, by the way."

"Well actually, I wouldn't mind watching that at all so that's not much of a threat," I told her truthfully then ducked a third time.

Back at home, I could see Karen was on a roll with this quickie thing when she came out of the bedroom wearing nothing but one of my favorite cardigan sweaters. "Any chance of getting 'raped' again?" she asked as she struck a sex pose.

"You're getting into that, aren't you?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"It's such a turn on because...." she said. Before she could finish, I reached down and grabbed her by the pussy with one hand while putting my other hand behind her back.

"You like it rough?" I said as I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

Her eyes were wild with excitement. "Yes," was all she could say.

"You like it when you don't know what I'm gonna do to you?" I said as I jumped on the bed and straddled her with my palms on either side of her head.

She was already breathing hard when she whispered, "Yes."

"I hope your pussy's wet," I said as a kind of warning even though my hand was already a slick mess.

"Are you going to just take me?" she asked nearly begging me to do just that.

"You mean like this?" I said as I put one hand around her neck and fingered her hard. "Or like this?" I said as I replaced my finger with my cock. She was indeed drenched in her own juices.

Karen yelped with pleasure as I drove it completely home without a pause. "Oh, God!" she cried out.

"God isn't gonna fucking help you tonight," I hissed squeezing her throat tighter. "Is this what you've been wanting all night?"

She couldn't speak, but she was frantically trying to nod. I slammed her as I squeezed slightly harder on her windpipe. "Someone got all hot and bothered thinking about another man's cock in her, didn't she?" Karen didn't respond so I moved very close to her face and said even louder, "Didn't she!?"

I let go of her throat and I could see desperation in her eyes as she cried out, "Yes! Yes, it turned me on. Please just fuck me!"

I stopped completely and said, "Not until you tell me."

"Nooo! Don't stop. Not now. I'm so close!"

"Then say it. Tell me what turned you on then you can cum," I demanded. I gave her a couple of quick strokes and said, "If you want more...say it."

"Oh...shit!" she cried out. "More! Honey, more...please!!!"

"Say it!" I said almost yelling.

"Oh...God...I got turned on thinking about you watching Dean...fuck me. Okay? I said it, I said it, I said it. Now give it to me!"

I did give it to her. Hard. I fucked her so hard I thought I might have actually hurt her until a minute later when she came all over my cock. Karen wasn't really a squirter, but she did squirt out a stream of something that was warm and pleasant and all over my cock as I came inside her.

"Jesus, baby. That shit really turns you on, doesn't it?"

She could barely breath and her nails were deep into my back when I asked her. "I love that," she said. "It's the most fun thing we've ever done." She was breathing so hard she could barely talk. "I like all the sweet, tender stuff, but that is...amazing!"

I decided not to ask her if she really meant what she'd said or if it was just something she blurted out in the throes of wanting to be fucked the way she wanted it. Unknown to me at that time, Karen was in the earliest stages of becoming a true submissive. Neither of us had any experience with or interest in BDSM, but Karen was learning that what really got her off was being controlled and being obedient. I thought she might have some kind of rape fantasy, but chose not to ask about that either, at the time.

Allison was none too happy the next morning when she picked me up. "I thought it went pretty well," I told her. "In fact, judging by what happened when we got home, I'd say it went extremely well."

"Prick!" she said. "I wanted you last night and yet you dodged the issue, went home, and fucked your pretty wife instead."

"I dodged the issue? Are you kidding me? What? Did you just think you guys could bring this up out of the blue and have a woman you don't know say, 'Oh, gee. Sure! Let's all hop in the sack and fuck each other's husband, okay?' I mean, are you delusional or what?" I asked her.

"I'm desperate. That's what I am," she snapped.

"That's too funny," I told her.

"I don't see anything funny about it," she countered.

"No, not that. It's just that I used the word 'desperate' to describe your situation to Karen last night when she asked me what kind of people would ask another couple to do such a thing."

"You did?" she said softening her tone. "What did she say to that?"

"To make a long story short I got her to admit while I was fucking her that she was turned on thinking about having Dean's cock in her."

She pulled over on the shoulder and said, "Are you serious? Did she mean it? Was she just saying that or...."

"I'm not sure. I didn't want to press the issue. I was pretty shocked though, just that she said it regardless of the reason. Yeah, she might have only said it to turn me on or something, but she did say it."

"I want you so fucking bad right fucking now I can't fucking stand it," she told me.

"Sorry. You're gonna have to wait until Karen says it's okay. That's the deal. You know it and I know it. And if she's not okay with it, it's never gonna happen."

"Bastard!" she hissed.

"I've gone from prick to bastard in sixty-seconds flat. Is being a bastard better or worse than being a prick?" I said taunting her.

"If was a guy, I'd rape your sorry ass right now," she said her eyes narrow as slits.

"Really? Wow, another coincidence. You see, that's what Karen begged me to do to her last night," I said continuing to pour salt into the wound.

"Get...out!" she said pointing to the parking lot. "Just get the fuck out of my car!"