Allison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers

"Kara, when Tom pulls out suck his cock and milk out the last bit of cum."

Kara got her head down near where I was buried in her mom's pussy and as I pulled out, Allison tilted her hips up so the copious amount of cum I had deposited in her didn't run out. As soon as I pulled out my cock, covered in a mix of cum and Allison's pussy nectar, Kara grabbed my cock and sucked me in her mouth. I could feel her tongue swabbing every inch of my dick, her hand gently squeezing the shaft, milking that last bit of cum out.

"How does he taste baby girl?"

"Good mom, he tastes good."

"I think you've cleaned him up enough. Now it's my turn."

"What?"

Allison nodded to me and I knew she wanted me to discipline Kara. I smacked her ass hard three times in quick succession. "Miss Allison, your mom, told you to do something."

"Yes Tom, yes mom."

I moved aside so Kara could get between Allison's thighs. Allison's pussy was a sight to see. Her lips slightly distended, her pussy gaping with that just fucked look and my pearly white cum just starting to drip down towards her ass.

Kara took a tentative swipe of her tongue across her mom's pussy and then another. "Come on baby, I haven't cum yet. Clean up my pussy and make me cum. My pussy is just like yours, just do to me what you like."

And grabbing Kara's head, Allison pulled her daughter's mouth right to her cum filled pussy. I could see Kara's tongue licking all around her mom's pussy, cleaning up the cum that had dripped out. Then her pink tongue dipped between Allison's lips and I could see the cum on it when she licked up and out. She swallowed that bit and her eyes closed before she pushed her tongue deep inside her mom's pussy.

"Yes, Kara, just like that. Lick me clean. Yes, that feels so good."

It was such a turn on to watch Kara licking her mom's pussy. I leaned over to Allison and kissed her, tasting Kara on her lips, her tongue. Allison was moaning into my mouth, not even really participating in the kiss because of the sensations from having her pussy licked by her daughter.

I decided that what was good for the mother was good for the daughter, so I got behind Kara, putting my hand on the small of her back pushing down slightly and raising her hips at the same time so that her back was arched and her ass was on display. Kneeling behind her, between her thighs so she was spread wide I started running my cock along her slit. Bumping her clit, just rubbing it with the head of my cock, while my shaft slide along her lips, becoming coated in her nectar. Kara was rocking her hips trying to get me inside but I held off for a minute to tease her and watch her suck the gorgeous pussy in front of her. Allison was a picture of lust with her head thrown back, gasping each breath, whilst her hands were tangled in her daughter's long blonde hair.

Not being able to wait any longer, I pulled Kara's pussy lips to each side and started sinking my cock into her so very very tight pussy. What a difference in feeling from just being able to sink all the way inside her mom's soft mature pussy. Kara was still so tight that even soaking wet I could any push a half inch in at a time before needing to pull back out. What a contrast to see as well. While Allison's large lips had sucked my cock in and clung to the shaft when I would pull out, Kara's tiny little pussy looked obscene with my thick cock buried in her. Finally I was able to push the last inch into her tight young pussy. Just stayed there, letting her pussy get used to me filling her up, stretching out to accommodate me. She was rocking her hips just enough to feel the friction of my cock moving inside her.

I started moving back and forth, slowly since Kara's pussy really was like a vice. But she gradually started loosening up and I picked up speed. Her mom had to hold Kara's face to her pussy as I was starting to move her body from fucking her.

"Oh Kara, suck my clit just like that, feels so good, fucking love it, yes, yes..." Allison was close to cumming and I said to Kara, "Push her Kara, make your mom cum while I'm fucking your tight little pussy."

Allison started crying out as her orgasm washed over her. Just a soundless howl as her daughter made her cum for the first time. I stopped fucking Kara and watched as Kara licked her mom's pussy softly while the Allison rode out her orgasm. Kara was almost tender in the way she lapped her mom's pussy, soft licks over her lips, dipping into her pussy and soft kisses all around. Finally Allison pulled Kara up, forcing her to come off on my cock and get upright on her knees so that Allison could kiss her.

"I love tasting myself on your lips Kara. I love your body, the one that I made for you. I love you and how you make me feel."

"I love you too Mom. Thank you for teaching me tonight."

"It's not over yet baby. You still haven't cum and Tom's is still! Tom, get on your back, I want to see if my daughter knows how to ride a man's dick."

I laid down on the bed and Kara laid down on top of me. Kissing me. Fuck it was amazing to taste Allison and a bit of me on her lips. "Tom, this has been an amazing night. Sorry I wasn't sucking you the right way all these years."

Allison interrupted this brief interlude, "Kara, get on your heels and squat over Tom's dick."

When Kara did as she was told, her mom grabbed my cock and held it before pushing Kara down on it. Since I had just been inside her, she was still loose enough to sink right down. "Now Kara, just bounce slowly up and down and find the rhythm that works for you. the way your clit is rubbing against his cock, this should get you a good orgasm. I don't think Tom will complain either getting to watch you little tits bounce up and down."

Kara started moving up and down, changing speeds until she gasped. She was only using about half my length and I loved watching her little pussy swallow my cock halfway. Her mom got on the bed besides Kara and I and started sucking on Kara's nipples. I reached out to play with the one that was free and slipped by other hand between Allison's legs. Lightly playing with her pussy and clit as she nursed on her daughter.

I loved this. Watching this beautiful mother and daughter make love to each other and myself. They had always been close, relying on each other, but now adding this new element to their relationship. So erotic to watch them kiss and play with each other.

"Mom, I can feel it. His cock feels so good in my pussy. You sucking on my nipple. Love this. Love you, yes, yes, oh god, right there..." she cried out as she sank all the way down on my cock. Her pussy was clenching my cock so tightly in her orgasmic contractions I couldn't hold back any longer myself and began to spurt a huge load of cum into her tight young pussy. Kara fell forward onto my chest, her blonde hair spreading out around us as her pussy still squeezed my cock.

"Beautiful to watch you cum Kara. Loved seeing that."

I was running one hand along Kara's back and ass and the other up and down and over Allison's. Loved feeling these two contrasting beauties in each hand. Allison laid down besides me and kissed both of us. Our tongues a mix, a tangle. I felt Allison reach down to where her daughter was impaled on my cock, slipping two fingers on either side of my shaft and rubbing her daughter. We laid there for several minutes like that, just lost in the after glow of really incredible sex.

"Mmm, I can feel his cum starting to leak out of your pussy baby. I want to watch Tom clean you up. Get up here and sit on his face Kara," Allison whispered to us after a while.

Kara quickly pulled off me and sat on my face. We had done this before, but never with a load of my cum in her. I couldn't wait to taste her and I mixed together. She was so tight, that as soon as she lifted off, her lips snapped back tight and as she settled her thighs around my head I could see the movement pull them back apart. Her mom licked her lips seeing my cum leaking out of her daughter. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue right as she sat down, pushing my tongue deep inside her. I started licking her as deep as I could while sucking both of her lips into my mouth. I could feel the cum draining into my mouth, mixed with her flavor and pussy juice.

I felt Allison move from besides me and the next thing I felt was her hot mouth covering my cock. Her tongue licking up the combined juices of her daughter and her lover.

"Turn around Kara and help me clean up his cock."

Kara turned around and planted her wet cum filled pussy back over me, letting me be the one to pull her down and lick her pussy. I could feel two tongues on my cock now and then Kara's mouth moving down over my head, sucking me into her mouth. Taking me deeper and deeper. Her mom's tongue moved over my balls, licking then sucking them one at a time into her mouth.

Suddenly Kara's pussy began clenching around my tongue as she came again and I could feel my balls tighten up as I began to shoot into her mouth. "Take it baby, take his load in your mouth, down your throat."

Kara milked my cock with her mouth, sucking just the head to get the cum out. I was softly sucking her pussy lips and letting my tongue play around in her tight pussy, tasting her.

"Will you take his load in your mouth from now on Kara?"

"Yes Mom. Loved taking him deep in my throat. Loved feeling his cock pulse and fill my mouth. I had no idea how sexy and powerful that would be."

Kara climbed off my face and they both laid down besides me engaging in a three way kiss again, tasting my cum on Kara's lips and her mom tasting her daughter on mine. We drifted off after a while to a deep sleep.

******************************

I woke in the morning to two sets of lips on my cock. Is there a better way to wake up?

Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers
12