Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With that in mind your fate here is much more pleasant," she said, leaning forward and wiping away my tears. "You are safe from that here. Do you feel better now?" she asked.

"Yes, Headmistress," I said while nodding my head. Lindsey, who was sitting on my left, took my hand, squeezing it. The warmth of her touch was reassuring. I saw that the Headmistress noticed.

"Margaret Broadstone was the driving force behind the creation of this school. Her only living heir was her grandson and she despised the "gold digging floozies" as she described the women that chased after him. With the advent of slavery, she was convinced that she could buy a quality college-educated young woman and train her as his consort and future wife so that both of them could live fulfilling lives. Margaret and a number of like-minded women seeking mates for their sons banded together and created this school on her estate where it is currently located," advised Headmistress Spalding.

"The first class had twenty slave girls. Sixteen had been purchased due to delinquent student loans. Ten had recently graduated and the other six had at least two years of college. Three were daughters of the founding women that were wild things getting into trouble in school on the road to enslavement. One actually was tricked into voluntary enslavement and her mother bought her," she continued.

"The twentieth student was also the youngest girl with no college experience. She had entered into a bad business loan right out of high school and was betrayed by her supposed business partner. She had a ten-year indenture for a small sum that she could not pay. Fearing imminent repossession, she negotiated a deal at the Big D where she graded Prime, was sold at auction for three years, a stay in the US clause, with a reserve price that paid off the loan and left her with $20,000 in the bank. So, three months after she turned eighteen and two months after she graduated from high school, she found herself in the Venus Academy for four months of training as a courtesan," advised Headmistress Spalding.

"The company that owned her specialized in high priced pleasure sluts. She had a wide variety of sexual experiences. These included bachelor party gangbangs, double penetrations, BDSM with whippings and beatings, airtights, and even rented for three weeks to a sadist. This sadist derived great pleasure training raw young girls into ponygirls and then getting rid of them once broken and tamed. His methods were painfully cruel and sexually demeaning as he derived pleasure from breaking the girls physically and mentally. After seven months of this existence she was rented for a week by some parents as a college graduation gift for their son. This is when things became interesting," explained Headmistress Spalding.

"Let me guess, he fell in love with her due to her sexual charms and rescued her from her fate," commented Lindsey with some sarcasm.

"Twenty-eight, when you interrupted me; you did mean to address me by my proper title, did you not?" asked the Headmistress while staring intently at Lindsey.

"My apologies Headmistress Spalding," responded Lindsey.

"Your apology is accepted. Do not make the same mistake twice. Also, I was not amused by the hint of sarcasm in your question. Would you like to try again with your inquiry?" asked the Headmistress, frowning.

"Yes, Headmistress," replied the flustered Lindsey.

"Proceed," directed Headmistress Spalding, staring intently at Lindsey.

"Did he fall in love with her due to her sexual skills and rescue her from her current predicament?" asked Lindsey, using a very respectful tone.

"Not exactly, although he did convince his parents to buy her but it was not for the sex as you would think," noted Headmistress Spalding with a smile.

"Then what was it, why did he buy her, Headmistress?" I asked, now curious for the answer.

"He was a handsome, personable young man and she fell for him. He was the first master that treated her as a woman, not a sex object. He actually talked to her about his dreams for the future and learned about her hopes: and how she became enslaved. He even took off her collar, dressed her and took her out to restaurants at night as if they were on a date," she explained.

"On the fourth day, he made some off-hand comment about how lucky she was to be a slave living this great lifestyle that she clearly enjoyed and that hurt her. She ran sobbing into the bedroom and he followed. He held her in his arms as she described in great detail the horrors of her existence and how he was the first person in almost a year to treat her with kindness as a real person and not an object to be possessed and used. His heart broke for her as he held her in his arms and at his request his parents purchased her," informed the Headmistress.

"His family were wealthy pillars of Dallas society. When his mother heard the request, she was naturally horrified, initially refusing. Eventually she drove down and met with them. The young woman impressed her. The mother made a deal with them: the girl extended her enslavement by three years, she would participate in Margaret Broadstone's new training program and finally she would attend college and obtain a degree," she continued.

"Margaret convinced this group of women that poise and good deportment could be cultivated. They developed the curriculum that included everything a Venus graduate would know along with cooking classes, how to dress, walk and talk like a lady. Instruction included how to host a dinner party or cocktail party; raise children along with a number of other interests. Interestingly, golf became a central part of the training as it remains today with Margaret negotiating with the Dallas Country Club the use of the facilities for these girls when the club was closed to members every Monday," continued Headmistress Spalding. "We even have two par three holes and a putting green on campus now."

"Most importantly they nurtured these young women to be truly and actually poised, possessing deep within themselves an unshakable sense of certainty and self-confidence," she advised.

"This young slave became the school's first number Twenty and went on to graduate from college and eventually obtained an MBA. She married her master and they have four adult children and most importantly are still madly in love with each other," said Headmistress Spalding with a warm smile.

"She became an ardent supporter of Broadstone after the horrors of her initial slavery often sharing the dreadfulness of that first year. She educated both the women running the school and the other slaves going through the curriculum on how much it changed her life for the better. She has been an active supporter of this program ever since and has regularly stated that all of the women in her family, daughters and daughter-in-laws should go through this school as it builds character," continued the Headmistress.

"The vast majority of our graduates marry their masters and live very fulfilling lives. I myself was repo'd for outstanding student loans, sold at auction, terrified not knowing what would happen to me, and shipped here bound and gagged in a small cage like you. My master became my husband and we are still married today with three children. Even today as a free woman, I submit to him much as I did as his consort and it works for us. On date nights when the kids are at his parents' house for the night I will sometimes greet him at the door dressed as you see me now. Need I say our sex lives are as active and passionate as when I first submitted to him nineteen years ago?" she sighed with a grin, pausing briefly to allow us to absorb her story.

"So, how do you think the master consort relationship works?" she asked us.

"I imagine that it would work like most any other master slave relationships. The slave mantras we recited this morning indicated that as a slave I exist to serve or pleasure my master." I responded.

"Simply put, it is a one sided relationship where the slave gives and the master takes. The master wants a blowjob and the slave provides it. The master wants the slave's asshole and the slave submits for the master's enjoyment even if it is painful for the slave," responded Lindsey. "There is no reciprocity in the relationship, Headmistress."

"Then why do the vast majority of us agree to marry our masters and stay with them when our indentures are up?" she asked with a gentle smile. "To put it more succinctly, why have I stayed with my husband for nineteen years?"

"The masters must have some leverage over you and the other slaves," I responded.

"Otherwise it does not make sense unless they have brainwashed you or something like that to keep control," added Lindsey.

"When I say a person is submissive, what is your first reaction?" inquired the Headmistress.

"Weak, inferior, lazy, meek, and unintelligent are terms that come to mind," replied Lindsey abruptly.

"Those are common misperceptions. Let me ask the two of you some questions and keep track of the answers in your head as I do not want you influencing each other."

"When given a task by your coach or dance instructor, did you strive hard to accomplish that task?"

"Do you feel a sense of accomplishment when you successfully complete the task making your coach or instructor proud of you?"

"Are you keenly aware of what others need and feel a sense of accomplishment helping them?"

"Do you sometimes feel oddly out of place and 'different' from other people as though something might be wrong with you?"

"Do you feel most comfortable when you know your purpose or goal in any area of life?"

"Do you become anxious coping with everyday life on your own?"

"When given a task or job do you actually care about doing it well to please the person who gave you the task?"

"Do you sometimes feel like you are putting on a mask or role as an adult?"

"Do you find it difficult to resist authority?"

"When you are aware of another's needs do you ask yourself are they worthy of your service?"

"Did either of you answer no to any of my questions?" she asked, looking deep into our eyes with a twinkle in hers.

"All my answers were yes," I said softly.

"I had a couple of no answers," advised Lindsey.

"Twenty-seven, that is because you have the submissive personality trait which is a good thing when you identify it and come to an understanding with your submissive needs," explained Headmistress. Twenty-eight, you have many submissive traits but are not a true submissive."

"Twenty-eight, was Twenty-seven weak when she pushed you aside in the break room and cleaned the cock of the wrangler that just came in your ass?" asked the Headmistress.

"No, anything but," answered Lindsey, blushing.

"Do you know why she did it?" inquired Headmistress Spalding.

"No, I thanked her but never asked why," answered Lindsey, with a confused look on her face.

"I have seen the video with audio of the incident. Twenty-seven acted because she deemed you worthy of her help and acted without thinking of herself. This is the rationale of a true submissive and one of their strengths," explained the Headmistress.

"Am I meek, lazy and stupid? Are either of you?" she asked.

"No, not at all," answered Lindsey.

"Then how does this work, Headmistress?" I asked, now very much intrigued.

"I am a submissive and yet contrary to your earlier misperceptions I am an intelligent and successful woman who runs this school because I understand my submissive nature. I am in a healthy relationship with a husband who understands and meets my needs as I strive to meet his," said the Headmistress.

"The question 'are you worthy of my service?' is the key. During my enslavement to my master he proved himself worthy of my devotion and I chose to stay with him for that reason as a free woman," she explained with a perceptive smile. "Simply put, I fell in love with him."

"How does a master prove himself worthy of your love, Headmistress?" asked Lindsey.

"A true submissive slave trusts and desires the dominant master to run some aspects of her life and make certain decisions. The good master on the other hand understands the needs of his slave and endeavors to meet these needs to keep the slave happy and fulfilled. In return the slave serves the master always striving to make him proud of her whether it is during sex, how she carries herself in a social situation, her professional life or how she raises his children," she explained.

"This is something that the masters are taught if they want a lasting relationship with their consorts regardless of whether the consort is a submissive. It is one key to making the consort to marriage process work. A traditional master who just takes from the slave offering nothing in return but abuse will not be successful convincing his consort to marry. We attempt to weed out or educate those individuals in our screening process. At Broadstone we teach this philosophy to our students, especially the naturally submissive with whom this dynamic works best," she continued.

"Twenty-seven, I believe that you are truly a submissive woman like me who needs a more dominant mate who understands your needs to truly be happy in life. For less submissive women like you Twenty-eight, this dynamic is still at work while they are in their consort role but will evolve over time into a trusting relationship with defined roles or at least that is the expectation," she explained.

"How did you make this work for you, Headmistress?" I asked.

"To this day I strive to make my husband proud. Not just pleasing his physical needs, because that is the easy part, but also making him proud of me in every aspect of my life. He does the same for me. This allows me to feel sensations of accomplishment, trust and the ultimate bond of love. Sexually he pushes me into my submissive subspace which is a nirvana that I hope each of you will one day experience," she declared with a glowing smile.

"Are you beginning to understand how this works?" she asked.

"I have never thought of the master-slave relationship in that manner. It sounds logical but it is hard to believe," stated Lindsey.

I was silent, deep in thought for a moment contemplating a relationship like this with Calum where I was his submissive consort. The more I considered the possibilities the more appealing it became. My pussy was beginning to tingle about the sexual promise as I wondered what this sub-space was.

"I understand the appeal," I moaned blushing, as I looked the Headmistress in the eye while she looked into my being with a knowing look. I felt like she could read me like an open book.

"Do you really? I am having a hard time with competing thoughts. Part of me is telling me this is too good to be true while another part is crying out yes, I want this. But why would I ever want any part of slavery? I do not want to be a slave to any man or woman. However, I am a slave now," exclaimed Lindsey, sadly. "I need to work through this some more."

"When you have a specific person in mind as your master it really looks appealing. I have a man that I can visualize in this role. When I picture myself in this type of relationship with him it feels like a good fit," I explained.

"You will both have plenty of time to think this through over the next thirty days. There is much to learn and many people here that will help guide you to your decision. What we offer is not for everyone and we do not punish those who reject our offer. I am confident that both of you will find this appealing once you fully understand it," the headmistress answered.

"Do either of you have a hard time picking an appetizer and entrée when eating out? Myself, I keep reading the menu and cannot decide right up to the time when the waiter asks what I want. Do either of you have that problem?" she asked with an insightful smile.

"I do," I exclaimed.

"I often have that problem," Lindsey quickly volunteered.

"I no longer have that problem because my husband always orders for both of us, often with me not even looking at the menu. I trust that he will choose wisely for me and he does and it makes the dining experience much more enjoyable for both of us. There is no pressure on me to make a decision; I can focus my attention on him and I adore him for it. He knows my likes and dislikes and strives to make sure I have an enjoyable meal just as he endeavors to make all aspects of my life pleasurable," she concluded.

"We have a saying here that you can always tell who the Broadstone graduate is in a restaurant because her husband orders her dinner for her," she chuckled.

"What is this an example of? Put in a different context?" asked the Headmistress, turning serious.

Seeing us hesitate she continued, "Let's put this within the framework of sex; since sex is the most deeply personal act a woman can engage in." She paused while looking at Lindsey, then asked, "Twenty-eight, are you uncomfortable talking about sex?"

"Very uncomfortable," replied Lindsey, blushing. Taking a big breath, she explained, "I am a scholarship soccer player at UT qualifying as an academic all-American last year. Without the scholarship I could not afford college. My time is spent studying while improving my soccer skill set to keep the scholarship.

"Twenty-eight, you used to be a scholarship soccer player studying at UT, but not anymore. Now you are a slave. You need to accept your new reality. You are a slave at Broadstone and you will be allowed to return to school to attain a degree," advised the Headmistress, making her point as gently and firmly as she could.

Lindsey slumped, looking down at her knees upon hearing those words which took the wind right out of her sails. I gave her hand a gentle squeeze of support. Headmistress Spalding took Lindsey's face in her hands, turning her face back up looking at the Headmistress.

"Fix your posture," directed the Headmistress, and Lindsey complied.

"Your self-perception of who you were as the academic all-American soccer player must change. Now you are Lindsey the slave known as Twenty-eight attending Broadstone to become a consort. You need to see yourself in your new life adjusting your goals and dreams to this new reality. Acceptance of your current situation is the first step. The sooner you acknowledge this the easier your transition will be for you. I know, I went through it when I was suddenly enslaved. Please trust me on this," advised Headmistress Spalding, in a gentle while forceful manner that emphasized understanding. She had been where we are now, and came out of her enslavement with a positive outcome. You could tell that she truly believed in this program.

"I will, thank you Headmistress," responded Lindsey, becoming more resolute.

"We were talking about your comfort level discussing sex when I interrupted you. What is the extent of your sex life?" inquired the Headmistress.

"I have very little experience having sex. Yesterday I gave more blowjobs than ever before, swallowed cum and had anal for the first time and hated both. I did enjoy the sex with my fellow slaves yesterday which was weird in itself since I had never even contemplated sex with another woman before. I have never really been that interested in dating, not even in high school and my few sexual experiences with men have been very unfulfilling," responded Lindsey, blushing.

"Thank you for sharing." Turning to me with a smile she said, "I suspect you have a different story?"

"I was just like Twenty-eight until I met someone almost three years ago. Sex with him is great. My slave yoga instructor gave me some homework assignments which greatly expanded my horizons shall we say," I replied, blushing a deeper red than Lindsey.

"We will teach you to enjoy sex here, even anal," said Headmistress Spalding, turning towards Lindsey. "Both of you have much to learn about your own bodies, how you can derive pleasure from different things and how to give pleasure to your partner. Once you understand who you are and what you enjoy you can focus on your partner. All men love it when a beautiful woman orgasms on their cocks. It strokes their egos. Sexually, I submit to my husband even to this day and I thoroughly enjoy it. My husband understands my carnal needs and strives to meet these needs to keep me sexually happy and fulfilled. Before becoming a consort, the idea of anal sex terrified me because I reasoned it could only be painful. Here I learned to enjoy anal sex and often even now beg my master to spank me and then ream his pleasure slut's ass until she has a slavegasm. Sometimes we ..."