Allison's Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Allison has to see the Dean...
4.1k words
4.32
7.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of Allison Kim. Her mother is South Korean while her father is unknown to her. Allison's mother often told her that her father was a white US Army soldier that she married in Korea but separated when Allison was born. Having that said, Allison stood about 5'5" tall, and weighing in about 110 lbs. Light skinned, and somewhat on the thin side, she had attributes not normal of the typical Asian female. She had big hazel eyes; but what really separated her was her stunning body. She had naturally light brown/blondish hair and was quite endowed with full 34C cup breasts that could pass for D cups depending on the cut of the bra and a nice toned butt that wasn't flat. I guess that was from the father's side of the gene pool.

If you're looking for a visual of Allison, think of Emily Ratajkowski physique from Rob Thicke's "Blurred Lines" with a face like Chloe Bennet from Marvel's Agents of Shield.

But on with the story...

***

Allison shuffled down the halls of her school, admiring the gloss from the shined floors. As she walked she stared down at the floor. Mesmerized by the shine and glow. It was so clean and glossy she swore she could see the reflection off the floor and up her own skirt. She chuckled and wondered who else could see up her skirt, as her wetness seemed to slowly leak down her inner thigh.

"Is this what Marcus does all day? How does he keep himself in such good shape from mopping the shining the floors all day?" She thought to herself while walking clearly remembering Marcus' physique through his grey overalls. But what she most remembered was his bulge that was in his overalls. It looked big, almost the size of her lover's; but she definitely could not stop thinking about it. And a twin? She wondered if they were identical in every way besides looks...

"Oh really? Thanks for the heads up, bro. I'll see what I can do. We'll have a grand time with this little one." Mr. Smith said smugly over the phone to his brother Marcus.

"You got it, Jerome! I can't wait to see this little slut again." Marcus hung up the call.

"So... Allison has been caught by my brother masturbating in the stalls of the bathroom. What else is she capable of?" Marcus thought to himself. "This isn't the first time one of my students has done something naughty in the bathroom." He recalled a few times Marcus, or himself caught a few girls smoking pot or cigarettes in the bathroom. Usually it ends in detention or some other activity to benefit the school. Whether it be mopping the floors or picking up litter on the school grounds. However, he's recalled a time when a girl offered to give him and his brother a blowjob at the same time when... the girl offered instead of letting her parents know. He smirked a little when he remembered how it gave him great pleasure to see some over privileged white slut on her knees giving him and his brother a blowjob. He rejoiced at the fact that he and his brother plastered her face with their cum and took at picture should she try to blackmail them in the future.

"ALISON KIM, REPORT TO THE DEAN'S OFFICE." blared over the PA speakers. It was way past the end of school and the only ones in the school where Allison and perhaps a few girls that were headed to detention or just preparing to leave.

"Fuck." Allison thought to herself. "What happened now? What could she have possibly done now to get the ire of Mr. Grant? She thought he was going to excuse her for her prior incident of being late. Perhaps he had a change of mind? Is he going to get me in trouble with my mom?"

As Allison approached the dean's door, she looked at her reflection in the display case. She wanted to make sure her uniform was on point. She lowered her skirt so that it was be knee length and buttoned her blouse even though her mounds of womanhood tried their best to escape her top, stretching the fabric against her thin torso. She cleared her throat and had a moment of clarity she wiped her juices leaking down her inner thigh she didn't want him to think she pissed herself. She knocked on the door and waited. After about nerve wracking 15 seconds... the door opened.

"Ms. Kim. Come in." Mr. Smith said as he directed her into the waiting room of his office. Her second time in his office today. Her second time ever in the Dean's office. She was astonished. It was was quite quiet inside, she could almost hear her own heartbeat. Mr. Smith locked the door to the Dean's office, and escorted Allison into his office within.

"Have a seat, Allison." He gestured to her. As Allison moved forward to the seat in front of his desk, he moved forward and placed a hand on her stomach.

"No, have a seat here on this couch." as he pointed to a large black leather couch that was behind the seat in front of his desk. Allison nodded, and sat down on the large couch. It was soft, very soft. Allison thought to herself that Mr. Smith must have spent many nights sleeping on this couch; because it was large enough for someone of his size to lay flat across. Allison sat on the middle cushion and when she lowered herself she was so nervous she forgot to tuck her skirt under her while she sat. Her uncovered bare ass touched the cold leather of the couch which sent shivers up her spine. She felt herself slide a little because her wetness was still present which made her feel sensations shes never felt before. She was getting aroused from the new nervousness she was feeling. She looked down on herself and noticed her nipples had become hard and were poking out through the thin cotton fabric that was taught tight around her torso.

Mr. Smith walked in and locked that second door after. He walked in front of Allison and reversed the chair that was in front of the couch. Now he sat facing Allison sitting on the couch; examining her and taking in her nervousness and her body.

"Allison." He said. "It has come to my attention that there are some activities that are frowned upon in this school. There are some things that should not be done in public."

Allison's face flushed with embarrassment. She tucked her chin in and looked down at her knees. The custodian, his twin brother; must have told Mr. Smith about her masturbation session in the stall. Allison couldn't help but fidget in her seat, while the cold of the leather couch touched her bare ass and exposed vagina. She was nervous and getting wetter with every second and movement on the couch.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Smith, but I... " She tried to explain to Mr. Smith.

"Well, Ms. Kim, I don't understand what made you do this kind of thing on school property. I wondered what would happen if someone else caught you? What if it was that Becca girl that seems to not like you from the cheerleader team? Or perhaps it was a teacher that found you? Or if another girl was to take a picture of you in a compromised position? Care to explain to me why it was you were doing that to yourself?"

Again, the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment washed over her. Allison stammered and tried her hardest to find the words to convey to Mr. Smith. But what could she really say? That she was a horny slut that was envisioning how big his cock would be? How she stood in front of him earlier, and he inspected her like a piece of meat to be sold and bartered with? And she inspected the bulge that was growing inside his trousers? How she had just lost her virginity a day earlier and realized how much she wanted more sex? She couldn't find the words to explain that she was just a being of pure wanton lust now that she's had her first taste of dick (literally) and wanted more.

"Now, Allison, do you have something to say?" Mr. Smith asked. Allison then replied:

"Well... to honest I was horny." As she looked up and met his gaze. "I was standing in front of you earlier and, well... I saw the bulge growing from your pocket. I wasn't sure if it was your cellphone or a wallet. And to be truthful I lost my virginity a day ago and I was wondering..."

"Wondering, what?" asked Mr. Smith.

"Well I was wondering how big your dick was." Allison said with more confidence.

"The man I lost it to, was about 8.5 inches. Yours looked as big as his, but a lot rounder. I was just playful, I guess. So that's why I was masturbating in the bathroom stall. The man that took my virginity texted me and demanded I send him pictures of myself in the stall. And I did."

"Demanded, you say?" Mr Smith asked. Allison nodded.

"Playful?" Allison modded again.

"Well, Allison how do you feel right now? Mr Smith asked her calmly.

"I feel... scared. I don't want to be in trouble." Allison stammered out.

"Well you won't be in trouble, Allison. I assure you that. Please, relax and lean back in to the couch. You'll find it to be very comfy." Mr. Smith kindly told her.

As Allison leaned back into the couch her natural instinct was to part her thighs as her butt slid forward from her juices wetting the soft leather couch. It was more than enough for Mr. Smith to see that she was not wearing any underwear and to see the slickness of her vagina leaking out. This made Mr Smith take a gasp in shock. Allison sensed from the look on his face that she had exposed her secret spot to him. She hurriedly moved to cover herself with her skirt but with her laying back that was not enough material to pull down. She turned bright red. Mr. Smith gave a small chuckle.

"Well, I can see you're quite playful aren't you? You're a little tease, huh? You come into my office not wearing underwear and show me what it is you'e trying to hide? Now, Ms. Kim. What are we going to do now?" Asked Mr Smith.

"I don't know..." Allison replied.

"We'll for starters I'm still trying to figure out how you managed to do what you did in the stall. I imagine it was quite cramped in there. Although I've found more than one person inside a stall at once." Mr. Smith replied.

"I... I... I put my feet up on the side of the door to prop myself up. That way I wouldn't fall off the toilet." Allison said nervously. "Then I took pictures of myself without underwear to send to my man. I got so turned on that I just decided to masturbate."

"Hmm..." Mr Smith said i cant quite picture it. "You said your feet were against the door?"

"No." Allison replied. She leaned forward a little and started pointing out to the handles on the chair Mr Smith was sitting in. "Pretend the arms are the sides of the door. I put my feet up on them flat and steadied myself so I wouldn't fall."

Mr. Smith, scratching his head with a confused look on his face. "Well if you fell I wouldn't want you to be suing the school... But I still cant picture it." As he said it sarcastically.

Allison moved closer to the edge of the couch and said:

"It was like this." As she spread her feet apart and placed them on the arms of the chair. Now she was spread open for the dean to see. Her wetness was getting wetter with every second. Her nervousness had subsided and was starting to feel more comfortable talking to Mr. Smith. Now she had her feel resting on the handles of the arms and knees bent slightly, Mr. Smith can see her barely skin shaved vagina and was taken a back and sat back into his chair.

"So, this is how you were positioned in the stall and started to masturbate? Did you use your hands to hold you up? Were you using other item in the stall? He asked.

"No." she said. I only used my fingers. But I used one hand to hold myself up and the other to rub myself." That's when Allison placed her right hand over her vagina and held it. Her natural instinct made her grab her own vagina and she realized how wet she was. She ran her middle finger over and into her snatch in an attempt to wipe her wetness from her labia.

Mr Smith's mouth opened slightly and he licked his lips for his own instinctive reaction. He was caught up in his own awe. He had this beautiful 18 year old 1/2 Asian 1/2 White girl spread in front of him and exposing herself to him. He could feel his trousers tightening with the growth of his own manhood. It was swelling and growing while he watched Allison demonstrate her agility.

"And... That's... how you did it? Mr Smith asked.

"Yes." Allison replied. Now she started to realize that Mr Smith was enjoying the view. She looked down and saw that his own bulge was starting to show like it did earlier when she was standing in front of him. Now without willing it, her fingers had a mind of their own. She started rubbing in a clockwise motion with her fingers. Allison let out a big sigh and closed her eyes. She knew Mr Smith was watching intently but hasn't made a sound since. But he was breathing heavy. Allison leaned back more into the comfy couch and rubbed herself a little faster. It just felt too good, and now her climax was building. Faster and faster she rubbed herself. She felt her wetness leaking out of her and down her crack and onto the soft leather couch. She bit her lower lip as she climaxed and let out a whimper. She arched her back and with the tension on the built up, the buttons found their way out of her button holes and her shirt gave way. Now she was leaning back with her shirt open and her pink lace bra keeping her wonderful 34-C breasts from coming out. She then slipped her middle finger into her now wet hole and jabbed it in and out a few times. Still reeling from her orgasm she slowly rubbed her vagina to pace herself and keep the feeling going. She opened her eyes and saw Mr. Smith sitting there with his eye wide open and he mouth agape. Did she just masturbate in front of the dean? A stranger?

Mr Smith was at a loss for words. He didn't think this would play out this way. He was just thinking of scaring Allison into his way so that he could get a blowjob from her. Nothing prepared him for this. This image of Allison with her legs open in front of him and masturbating to climax. He felt his manhood engorge with blood and stretching his trousers to the point of being uncomfortable. He began to stroke his penis through his trousers, to somehow pull some fabric to make room for his penis that was hardening. Yes. He was getting turned on in the more astonishing way.

Allison tilted her head forward and her eyes met Mr. Smith's. She gave him a smile and then looked down at his crotch. Now she saw that he had his hand over his endowment and was slightly moving his hand up and down the length of his thigh.

"Show me." She said to him. "I want to see it. I'm so curious."

Mr. Smith was in a trance. He had been with many women before. Many teachers, Many of the students moms on parent teacher night. And maybe one or two students that have come back after Graduation. But never one in his office that was still enrolled in his school. When she said "I want to see it..." he was like a hypnotized person. He moved to undo his belt and trouser zipper. He slowly pulled out his engorged penis and held it out with his right hand.

"Wow." Allison gave a snicker. "It IS big. You don't look as long as my lover's, but yours is pretty thick." she said with a smirk.

Allison seeing Mr. Smith's engorged penis sent her fingers into another cyclonic frenzy. She felt herself on the verge of another orgasm. She moaned as the orgasm came closer, and bit her lower lip again when it hit. This time harder than the first. She let out a "Mmm..." as it escaped her lips.

Mr. Smith still didn't believe what was happened and was instinctively start masturbating himself. He was getting harder by watching this little slut cum a second time in front of him. But he was frozen in his seat. He was torn. He wanted to plunge his dark skinned manhood into that wet hole in front of him. But he didn't want to end up on the cover of some newspaper with a title that read "Trusted Dean Sleeps With Innocent Student." So he sat back and kept masturbating.

Allison tilted her head forward again and this time she was amazed. Did he penis get bigger she thought? Or did it look bigger because its black? She took her feet off the arms of the chair, and sat forward. Now she was looking at his lap and Mr Smith rubbing his rock hard penis up and down with his right hand.

She slide off the edge of the couch and ended up kneeling in front of Mr Smith between his open thighs. She crept closer to his engorge manhood and the hand that was cranking it up and down. She looked up at him and giggled.

"Can I touch it?" she asked coyly.

With that question, Mr. Smith took his hand off his penis and took Allison's left hand and wrapped her fingers around his rock hard cock. Allison giggled some more. She could barely fit her fingers around the girth of his penis. It looked as long as Rob's but definitely wider. She slowly started to moved her hand up and down the shaft of his penis. A low grunt and moan escaped Mr Smith mouth. With that, Allison leaned forward more and licked the side of his penis. This sent shock waves through Mr Smith body as he mumbled out in a low base voice "oh my god..."

Allison slowly took in the image of Mr. Smiths dark skinned cock. As she licked his cock from base to tip she moved to pull his pants down. Successfully hinting to Mr. Smith that she wanted the see his manhood entirely. As she did so, she slowly fished out his balls from inside his trousers and caressed them both. He was nice and trimmed and not much hair around his balls. She liked that. She licked and sucked on his balls. One after the other and then going back to the first. This drove Mr. Smith insane.

"Yes. That's it. Suck on my balls." He kept mumbling.

Allison only imagined doing these things to Rob, but now she had an idea of what all men liked. She slowly licked Mr. Smith's shaft. Fluttering her tongue on his cock, judging her actions on his responses. Then she moved and hovered over the bulbous head of his black cock.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" She asked him in a soft voice as she hovered and breathed on the tip of his penis.

"Yes. You little slut." Mr. Smith replied as he put his head on the back of hers and lowered her pretty mouth onto his cock with some pre-cum at the tip.

Allison licked the pre-cum off the tip and then opened her mouth to receive his cock. She licked it gently from the tip the top of the head, while holding his cock with both of her hands. She then slowly and gently sucked the head of his cock while looking up at Mr. Smith. His eyes were closed and enjoying the sensation of her vacuum like suction. She let her saliva form in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Like the scenes she's seen in movies, she was now the star of her own porno again. She just wished she had set up her phone to record the whole event. She sucked and licked the top of his cock and slowly moved down more. She stretched her mouth over the girth of his cock but was only able to fit his cock halfway into her mouth. This was her second time sucking dick and she realized she needed more practice. So she went back to sucking the head of the penis and slowly moving down as much as she could. Her saliva was leaking down the shaft of cock and she started moving her hands up and down the engorged penis. Mr. Smith moaned to reciprocate. Minutes flew by and both parties enjoyed ever second of it.

"Oh shit..." Mr. Smith let out. "I'm gonna to cum soon."

"Cum for me, black daddy. I want to taste you." Allison said in an almost begging way.

"FUCK!" Mr. Smith said and grabbed the back of Allison's head and forced it onto the his cock. He now stood up and towered over her. He moved Allison's hands off his cock took half a step back.

"Open up!" He said to her as he furiously cranked his hard cock, until he burst while aiming at Allison's open mouth. He let out a beastly grunt as stream after stream of hot milky white cum shot from the tip of his penis into the mouth of Allison. Four to Five long streams of cum hit Allison's receiving mouth with some of his dripping out the sides of her lips. "Uhhhhhh so good." He moaned out.

12