Allow Me In Ch. 02

Story Info
An experience at work causes Freemason to discover herself.
5.3k words
4.29
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Freemason . . . Freemason . . . Freemason!"

The sound of my apprentice's voice calling my name brought me out of my stupor and back into reality. I blinked a few times and took a deep breath as I realized that I had once again drifted off into my thoughts, the third such time I had done that today.

This was the first time I had done it in the middle of speaking however.

Turning to face my apprentice, Esme-Imani James, I felt ice and a neutral expression returning to my face as I caught the gaze of her brown eyes and saw the sly smile forming at the side of her mouth.

Esme-Imani James was a young 23-year-old half-African-American, half-Jamaican woman who was fresh out of the University of Virginia with a dual bachelor's degree in forensic science and organic chemistry. With her dark mocha brown skin, curvy frame that I was unexpectedly jealous of and out-going personality that I was even more jealous of, if one was to look at her, they wouldn't assume she was the mother of two adorable twin girls. Nor would they expect that her day job would involve being in the bottom of a hospital determining the COD of the poor unfortunate souls who had made Lynchburg, Virginia their final resting place.

In fact, she more or less looked like the kind of girl who'd one would imagine would be shaking her rather plump ass on a beach for an amateur dancehall music video.

If I was going to be completely honest, when I had first met her, I had assumed she was yet another new administrative assistant who had gotten lost due to bad advice from the temp agencies that hired them; something that I had dealt with since my first day in the hospital. The most prominent thing I had noticed with all of them was that they were often local girls from the less reputable parts of town. They also tended to have the bad attitudes that accompanied said origins and never lasted more than a month.

Assuming that was the case with her, the sarcastic smart-assed Army soldier in me went off before I could control it and I made a remark about how she shouldn't get comfortable since admin assistants never lasted more than two weeks to a month before the temp agencies decided to pull them.

What I wasn't expecting was that Imani, in her high-pitched mezzo-soprano speaking voice, would answer my snarky comments with ones of her own and take the opportunity to not only explain her impeccable academic achievements but also to state she was an immigrant Jamaican born girl who didn't take shit from anyone, including but not limited to confused "wannabe studs" like myself since studs would never get breast implants.

While it had initially caught me off-guard, this display of attitude lead to me immediately growing a respect for her that I hadn't had for any of the co-workers I'd had so far. It proved to me that she not only had the intellect to think on her feet but that she had the guts to actually stand up for herself.

Since then, the two of us had been something close to friends although I still kept her at arms distance for one reason or another. This was despite her insistence on us going out for drinks sometime and chatting to me about her two husbands whom she gloated over.

"You were saying in regards to the spinal pathology, you discovered fractures in the vertebrae?" She asked.

I nodded my head in response before I pulled out two X-rays from the file which I was holding and placed them on the viewer that I was standing next to.

The almost translucent black images showed the skull and upper spinal column of a man, albeit one that had been bent entirely out of shape, shown from the left and right sides.

"Yes, you see these elongated cracks?" I asked as my hand pointed to several jagged hollow spaces that split the bones into pieces like a river cutting through an island nearly at the base of the skull along the man's spine on both images.

She gave a nod to confirm that she did.

"These are fractures consistent with blunt force trauma or in this case, blunt force impact. When the victim was struck, the impact not only broke his back at the pelvis but also did the job of shattering the vertebrae at the top of his spinal column . . . That's before it ruptured most of his internal organs and destroyed most of the skeletal structure of his lower torso. Fortunately for him, death was near instantaneous due to the severing of his intestinal artery causing a massive hemorrhage. He was probably gone before he hit the concrete." I said, the grim details I had just given of a young man's demise not bothering me as much as it should have, before I then grabbed the manila envelope that displayed the words CORONER'S REPORT in bold red letters and held it out for her.

"I'm officially listing the cause of death as being blunt force trauma. Furthermore, based on the fact that the police confirmed the driver who struck him was drunk with a near 0.18% blood alcohol level, the manner of death is vehicular homicide."

Imani's face pursued into a smile as she took the folder from me and glanced down at it, she then looked back up at me.

"I'll get this over to Lynchburg PD and see if they will pursue charges on the bastard. Someone like that deserves to be detained at His Majesty's pleasure if he willingly gets THAT drunk and then decides it's a good idea to get into a vehicle. Wouldn't you agree?" She asked.

I didn't register what she had said despite the fact that I would have normally agreed with her statements.

My mind was wandering and my military analysis was taking over in the process because he was in my mind again.

The previous night, despite what I had told myself had happened, a stranger had come to my residence and after somehow mentally commanding me to let him into my residence, he had commanded me to strip my clothes off.

After kissing and playing with me for what had seemed like hours, he commanded me to suck him off and then tit-fuck him which ultimately had ended with me swallowing the loads he had busted over me. I thought that would have been the end of it but it hadn't as he had then fingered me in such a way that I came almost immediately, an electrifying euphoric bliss my body hadn't known since I had first discovered myself.

During this, after he had bitten me and revealed his true nature, he declared me to be his breeding slave and submissive and told me that in the future, I would become his wife at some point in the future after I was "properly trained".

It was my mind replaying what he said in the rich dulcet baritone voice of his that had woken me up rather than my alarm.

Convinced that I had just had an erotic dream from my lack of sexual release, I got ready for work but before I brushed my teeth, I came to realize I had the sweet taste of his seed still lingering in my mouth. From that moment on, I realized it wasn't just an erotic dream I had had in the heat of the moment.

I didn't know his name but yet I knew, from everything I had seen and experienced, that he was . . . a vampire.

Saying it in my head still didn't seem right.

While I didn't want to admit it, the idea of being a submissive to a hot vampire stud like him was something that admittedly appealed to me even if it went completely against everything that I was. Whether it was his ripped body, his huge dick or the fact he went well beyond my limits yet didn't degrade me in the process, I felt something deep within me for him that I wasn't ready to admit to myself.

My body was more than ready to admit that I was hungry for him again as the mere thought of his body made my virgin womanhood tremble with anticipation and while I would normally be embarrassed at the thought, I found myself adjust my standing position, subtly trying to clench my thighs together to stop myself from getting aroused.

What I was ready to admit to myself was that there was a part of me that maybe wanted such an arrangement regardless of what it meant for my independence and being a single woman.

He was rather attractive and judging from his expensive clothes, it was obvious he either came from money or worked in a career where he was beyond financially stable and the idea of having one or maybe a few beautiful brown-skinned babies by him wasn't exactly unappealing.

Maybe I was just . . . as the girls would say, hypnotized or at least that's what I thought it was called.

While I was going off in my own thoughts, I didn't notice my expression had changed and Lesedi was softly smiling at me until the sound of her chuckling brought me out of my daydreaming.

"Mason . . . You know you're glowing right?"

I immediately snapped my head up at her calling me by the nickname she had given me and my mouth went off before I had a chance to control it.

"And so what if I am? Have you not seen the fluorescent lights in here? They'll make a slug light up like a fucking Christmas tree if one crawled in here!''

"Yeah Freemason, the lights are making your skin glow . . . Just like how you are clenching your legs together." Imani started to say, using air quotes as she said the word lights.

"I know enough about human biology and I've been to enough sorority parties to know that look when I see it! Your endorphins were released last night and your skin is glowing due to an increase in estrogen, blood flow and maybe because someone came on your face last night. You are also clenching your legs because you are thinking of something that's potentially arousing . . ." She said with a mischievous smile that I recognized as being one she only made when she knew she was right.

"In conclusion, there are two possibilities; you either got high last night, which is unlikely given your background, occupation and straight-edge nature OR you finally got some pipe last night and he's got you in a spell. My money is on the latter than the former so congrats on losing your virginity at 25!"

I felt my mouth drop open and my eyes widened for the slightest of a moment before I forced my face into a neutral expression yet again.

It wasn't like me to get into emotional spells like this nor to let my face show my emotions but the fact that she had just about accurately determined everything that had went on almost stunned me.

This was part of the reason why I simultaneously loved and hated this girl at the same time since her analytical skills and ability to figure out the most minute details from a simple glance seemed almost superhuman.

"Oh yeah well . . . my money is on the idea that no one likes a ripe smart-ass, Imani!" I fired back, causing her to simply shake her head in obvious disappointment whilst the smart assed smile on her face never waned.

"Girl . . . Ain't nothing wrong with being a little dick-matized. It happens to all of us at some point and sometimes, it works out for the better. Besides, it's how Adeshola and I got married in the first place since he gave me such good pipe when he popped my cherry with that big thick bl-"

"Okay, WAY too much info Imani!" I exclaimed as I held my hand up.

It wasn't like I had a problem with it but the idea of hearing the intimate details of my best friend's sex life was the farthest thing from my mind.

"Oh come on, don't be a prude now Mason! Don't act like you weren't getting any last night! Besides, it's better you lost your virginity to this guy than that lowlife ape you call an ex-boyfriend since he's clearly got you in every kind of emotion. I can see it in your face just like I saw it in mine after that first night with Adeshola . . . And every single weeknight thereafter that I called him up and spent with him. He had me so addicted to it and treated me so well despite the fact that we weren't officially dating that I was the one who proposed to him although he passed out when I told him that he would have to marry me in the next 7 months since I was pregnant with Tai and Keh." She said with a smile.

Disbelief along with sheer shock was a good way to describe how I felt hearing that.

The gist of it was that she had basically gotten addicted to the guy whom she had lost her virginity to and ended up fucking him every night until she gotten pregnant and THEN married him?!

Dear god did I hope that that wasn't the route I was heading down, not in terms of getting pregnant since I was actually wanting a family, but being fucked every single night!

Lord knows with that monster fucking me every night, my ovaries would be ruptured in no time!

"So tell me while I look over this report and see what I initially missed, what is he like? Is he hot? Let me guess, he's dominant enough to break the big bad military girl?" She asked as she proceeded to open the file I had handed her and then begin to look through it.

"Why are you so con-" I started to say only to stop as the train of thoughts suddenly evaporated from my head.

At the same time, the faint sounds of the hospital and the equipment all around me seemed to slip away into silence, almost as if someone had injected me with a rather mild sedative drug but without the effect of altering my vision.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, I heard it.

Rising like a majestic beast from the depths of the vast ocean that I called my mind, I heard the faint sound of a woman's voice singing a beautiful harmonic scale that was enough to completely distract me.

I found myself unintentionally blinking and I craned my head around myself, thinking for a moment that I was hearing the sound of Imani's ringtone but as I looked to her, I noticed she was still nose-deep in the file and completely unbothered with my lack of response.

It took a moment for me to realize that what I was hearing was something only I could hear.

As the scale completed with a high note that faded away, a split second passed before the voice began to sing again, only this time it wasn't a simple scale but a beautiful harmonic song without any identifiable words that was much louder.

If it wasn't the song that captured my full attention, it was the voice itself that did.

The voice was a smooth clear yet rich high soprano with warm rich low notes that felt like warm honey whilst the high notes were clear and bright. At the same time, the high notes that were being sung lacked the harsh brashness that I found most sopranos whom I had listened to in both opera and non-classical music had.

The closest voice that came to my mind in terms of the exact sound were a cross between Pretty Yende, Kathleen Battle and Tamar Braxton although that mix wouldn't even come close to the almost otherworldly beauty that the voice possessed. As I slowly allowed my eyes to close, that thought as well as the world around me seemed to slip away.

Instead of being in the hospital morgue, I was on my back slowly drifting to the soft sandy bottom of a crystal-clear blue ocean whilst the bright sunshine seemed to hone in on me from the sky.

Whatever calm I had seemed to freeze however as images of a face suddenly came to me, seemingly out of nowhere.

It was a face I immediately recognized as being his.

As my mind pored over them, both the one of West African features that belonged on the cover of Men's Health Magazine and the one with glowing red eyes and fangs that resembled a snarling yet still attractive beast that came to me like flashes of lightning, they faded away and I was taken aback as another image came to me.

This one, however, was of a woman whom I didn't recognize but somehow felt like I knew.

The first thing that struck me, besides the sub-Saharan African facial features that I couldn't exactly place, was the color of her skin.

It was a flawless sable brown with cool almost icy blue undertones that complimented the mixed oval and diamond shape of her face. Sheets of thick black hair fell down her high cheekbones to her shoulders and her full heart shaped lips were pursed into a natural pout.

Even by the beauty standards that now appreciated and even valued darker skin complexions, this woman was easily the most strikingly beautiful I had ever seen.

As the image faded away but as the song hit a high note that proceeded to fill my ears with the most glorious sound I'd ever heard, I felt something happen to me.

Deep inside me, in a part of me that I never knew existed until that moment, I felt a spark suddenly igniting into a flame that proceeded to fill my insides with a warmth unlike any I had experienced before.

It was almost indescribable at first but as it spread like tendrils of ink spreading into water, I felt my entire body suddenly come to life with sensation.

Whatever peace and tranquility I felt was shattered because it was in that moment that I snapped back into reality, which was that I was suddenly indescribably horny!

I felt my lips growing moist with arousal whilst my nipples suddenly hardened against the fabric of the t-shirt I wore underneath my surgical scrubs.

It was that liquid fire flowing through my veins that gave me the sudden urge to finger myself and as this desire came over, I felt my mind go loopy!

Instead of the logical and controlled thoughts I normally had, I could think of nothing but sex and all I could feel was the overwhelming urge to pleasure myself and then be fucked like the dirty little freak I secretly was!

I wanted him to tie me down and then play with me until I was begging for him to fuck my virginal holes until his seed was flowing out of me like the waters of the James River itself!

I wanted the woman whom I just seen to sit on my face and ride it like I was a wild horse and she a cowgirl whose duty it was to tame me!

Shit, I wanted him to fuck me whilst I ate her out until her throat grew sore from screaming my name so much!

Normally, these thoughts would have greatly disturbed me but for some reason, in this moment, they felt like puffs from a blunt that were giving me an almost euphoric high whilst simultaneously making my pussy jump with anticipation.

I didn't just want sex, I fucking needed it!

The only thing that stopped me from pulling off my scrubs and slipping my fingers inside myself on the spot was the thought that I was literally in the bottom of a hospital just a few feet away from where I would literally cut open bodies to find out how they got here in the first place.

Surprisingly and more disturbingly, the fact that Imani was right in front of me, now gazing at me with an intense look that I'm sure meant she could see right through me, didn't dissuade me from wanting to do so.

In fact, knowing she was rather open-minded, the idea of her watching me play with my tight wet pussy until I came somehow managed to turn me on even further and as if my mind wasn't torturing me enough with the thoughts of a guy whom I'd sucked off and a woman whom I didn't even freaking know, she came into my thoughts as well.

To be honest, Imani was actually quite attractive and I'd always wanted to grab her ass and those ample D-cups of hers a few times, just to see if they were real.

Even with her having two husbands, I also knew she was freaky enough that she'd probably be up for a little make-out session, some mutual masturbation and maybe a little scissoring . . . You know, to enhance our bond as "friends".

It took a moment for that to sink in before whatever tiny bit of my normal self came back and kicked me with enough force to snap me back into my normal mode of thinking!

What the absolute fuck was I thinking?!

More importantly, what the fuck was happening to me?!

Why in the absolute fuck was I thinking about having sex with my best friend, my female best friend at that?!

Why was I even entertaining the thought of public masturbation?!

I'd just barely had these thoughts before my aroused womanhood suddenly contracted with an aching heavy fullness that spread to my entire pelvis and caused me to grip my lower stomach in pain.

12