Allowed to Do This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patient and horny for Jack.

Jack smiled friendily. "I love that dance thing you do. It's like your ass is looking for a cock."

My breathing was raspy when I talked back. "I have a theory about that. About how we're designed to fuck each other, all genders. It's what people were meant to do. My body knows how to and it... wants to?"

"That's a great feeling, isn't it? Like a training program in The Matrix, suddenly you know how to do something with your body, and it's like that means you're meant to."

"Yeah Jack. Yeah it is." I smiled bashfully now, my bum's swivels subsiding. I held my own sides, in a flirtatious but almost spiritual pose. "I wonder what people did before lube! Saliva dries so quickly," I said, testing out the texture of Jack's shaft with my fingers, lingering there. I licked my lips and I'm sure he saw me do it.

"You really really like going down on a cock, don't you Kevin?"

"Turns out I enjoy the taste. And the feel. And watching a penis in front of my face. And the amazing fact that it's happening. And when I say the taste, I mean not just the cum, but the taste of cock? That's just... fantastic. But turns out I enjoy cum."

"So this is your second time then? The first our first weekend?"

"Of course! I told you, I hadn't ever had sex before we met up."

"So you've never tasted your own." I smiled bashfully. "Oh of course! You said your mindset changes just before you make yourself cum, you stop being as horny and experimental. That's what you said, right?"

"Yep. But as it turns out, that's only when I'm alone."

"Well you're not alone. And a sex act isn't an experiment after the first time. Up for some exposure therapy?"

I blinked. "You want me to take my own cum?"

"Yes. And it has to be your hand that makes you cum. That's essential. You have to know whether you enjoy doing it."

He saw that I looked disappointed.

"You don't want to. Okay, that's totally cool, you don't have to."

"Nono, I should - I should clarify. Thing is, this is my second ever chance to have... sex! It's hot that you're here, but I'm here because I need YOUR touch."

"That will come. I promise. We can be here as long as you like, and you're young. I've seen you become aroused ten minutes after cumming. But you can absolutely say no."

I could tell my face was red, I felt the heat in my cheeks. "...Yes?" Jack smiled warmly, kindly. And then he picked me up. He actually picked me up. For a moment, my completely naked frame was cradled in his arms. He gently placed me down, on a nearby bench made of smoothed wobbly branches. Upside down. My head was just past the seat of the bench, which was just ergonomic enough that this wasn't uncomfy. My bum was teetering a little at the head of the bench.

Jack knew all about how flexible I naturally am.

His cold hands grazed along my balls, along the crack of my bum, back to my balls, back and forth, idly, gently. "I've brought you most of the way, Kevin; you always rush to cumming faster when you're barely being touched at all. Now it's up to you. I'll still touch you. But I want you to have the full experience here. Take a look."

I looked at myself. My penis did look powerful from this angle, pretty, hungry, ready. Precum was slowly falling onto my tummy.

"Do it slowly. Watch your penis, don't look away." I put my off-hand around my shaft and started pumping, in a slow twisting slide up and down. Jack's gentle push on my thighs increased just slightly, and again my penis came closer than I ever thought possible.

Watching my hand stimulate me actually encouraged me towards a lovelier touch, the kind I truly enjoy. I had always closed my eyes or averted my gaze elsewhere, imagining something, but now I watched closely, first at the strong hand in command of my lower body, but I was soon transfixed by my own body: I gazed with all the concentration still possible at my own foreskin rushing back and forth across the slick head, and my whole shaft growing pinker and larger. This was going to happen. I would have thought I'd be disappointed, that it was just a hand finishing me off, but it was at his direction, to his pace, gradually compelling an orgasm out of my body with powerful slow movements, not allowed to speed up.

My own touch was far, far more intense with an alien hand stimulating me. Everything I'd did was upgraded, and I shivered and swooned, and staring at myself it was like it was my own cock I was dedicating this cum to. That was a strange new idea. As I proceeded, the excitement fueled me and my pace quickened. The sensations were subtler but stronger. Jack removed my hand. His own hand, immense and strong and soft, softly gripped my entire shaft and slowly brought the outer skin up and down, persistently just a little softer and slower than I needed. He was always the best at teaching me what I truly wanted. My relaxed arousal loosened my ass muscles, inviting his fingers in the area a little bit in. Silently we agreed that he would pay his most attention there now as my return proceeded with his pace and pressure, gentle slow slides.

As Jack grazed the space between my bum and balls, he gently kept talking. "You need to feel your own power. This won't work if you just lick the palm of your hand. You're going to watch a beautiful penis cum on you, Kevin."

I was at my most excited, frankly kinky moment in the path to orgasm, the point where wild ideas started to sound pretty good. My penis head was barely three inches from my face when my groans became desperate. Jack rose me up almost vertical, easily able to lift my pelvis and back. His hand feathered along my ass with frustratingly constant speed, signalling slowness in my own hand, and so when my orgasm came it felt not like something that I was doing but something that was happening to me, an inevitable thunderstrike. The feeling of oncoming orgasm came in rushes, pulses, and I kept thinking each pulse was the last one, the one that would rush all the cum out of me. I think I loved the anticipation.

Jack aimed me, there's no other way to say it. He shoved me a little closer to myself, and my penis erupted. Usually a trickle out, a long stream of semen rushed along my shaft and down, and all of a sudden I was splashed half on my chin and half in my mouth. My penis rushed and pulsed again, and it struck half in my cheek, half in my mouth. It happened once more, and this time instead of watching my penis open, I watched Jack watch me, staring at him with consent as my cum drizzled down my own face.

I closed my mouth. Liquid became trapped inside me and my tongue told me what it was like: it was two liquids, one thicker than pudding and adhering together in one mass, and one slick and buttery. It slipped rapidly across my tongue and downwards. The whole time, my airborne hips were humping vainly, dancing in little circles but under Jack's control.

Jack cupped my face affectionately, and then sort of scooped up the liquid, gathering it all in one palm. "You asked what they did in the old days Kevin," he said with a sentimental smile. "This is what they did." Jack touched my bum, still raised for him, and with soft touches he stretched me a tiny bit open. Hot liquid dripped inside me, and I gasped and groaned, humping the open air, again and again. The movements let my own liquid flow into me. I noticed my penis never shrank. It was simply not finished with this night.

The itch I felt inside me was the itch I got when I wanted to be touched. As Jack let my pelvis go, I had an uncharacteristically aggressive moment, curling my legs around his hips snugly enough that his penis was soon almost in position, and raised my torso up again to meet him. I smiled luxuriously at Jack. His penis was already, automatically, lined right at my crack, and my own semen was so ridiculously slick that on contact his wonderful head instantly and comfortably nuzzled into my opening. He was now teetering there, ebbing slightly in and out in line with our own heavy breathing. I was wrapped around him like a python.

Before I even tried to jump Jack's ridiculously full penis definitely into my ass, I whispered to him, "You just wanted to know that I would do that again, alone, in the future, didn't you. You wanted to know that on those long Sunday nights, I was somewhere, masturbating, cumming on my own face, because of you."

Jack too a moment to answer, moaning and heaving from my hip's tiny movements. "I wanted to watch you own your sexual power and accept it, Kevin. It was your own cum that you took on your face. No one can ever take that away from you." As he continued to whisper his response my aroused reactions invited him further, further, into me. "No matter what, you'll never be afraid of sex again. You'll say No to it, you'll not-be-in-the-mood, you'll reject someone, but you'll never be too scared. You know what it's like to be hit in the face with cum, and it was yours, Kevin. Own that."

I whispered back, "I'll own THIS." While Jack held my body's mass by the bum, it was my own dance in his hands and on his cock that led the coming minutes. With his strong arms taking care of my weight, having me, I raised my hands up (I don't even know why people do that, whether it's a counter-weight, or a performance, but my body told me to do it and I eagerly agreed) and I danced on his penis, deep inside me, twisting and heaving downward, inviting him into my body again, and again, and again. It was my own cum that made his entrance possible; my self-masturbated cum brought his overwhelming penis into me, and my ass was intensely broadened and widened by it, every hump hazardous and almost too much, but I knew I was again having one of the happiest moments of my life and I gave the moment my Yes.

I knew nature was watching us again. It felt right. I took his face in my hands, just below the jaw. We would never kiss, our "affair" just wasn't like that, we were apparently two cock-loving men with nice cocks rather than people mutually infatuated... But nevertheless I cupped his face and whispered as we danced into each other's bodies how much I would enjoy his cum inside me. Both of our cum mixing together.

He whispered back.

"Tell me now. Now, while you feel like this. How do you want to cum."

I couldn't even decide that at the moment... I was enjoying what was happening. I tried distantly to remember what I enjoyed, and the things I fantasized about in my most desperate moments. I know I loved oral sex above everything else. I know my best orgasms are slow and soft ones, even when I try to go fast. I needed something special. I tried to think of some way to enhance the prospect of Jack's mouth on my penis, cumming inside and watching him drink from me.

Jack could clearly tell I was actively considering his question, and it didn't distract me, it made my twisting thrusts more lavish, more forceful. He wasn't going to complain.

And then I looked right at his face. Smiling a tiny bit. He knew I had decided. He smiled at me. I smiled more. And then, not elaborating one bit on my decision, I just kept the idea close in the front of my mind, exciting me that one last surge we both needed. With that fervour and momentum releasing and opening me up for Jack, I humped deep, trusting the discomfort, loving the strain of Jack inside me, loving the truth of our situation. I am in a park wrapped around a man and his penis is inside my ass. What is my suddenly-wonderful life!

My cupped hands shifted from the sides of Jack's face to the point where the back of his hair meets his neck, and I danced Jack into me. I felt Jack's ecstatic penis gaping me further, pulsing. My humps shifted and were now just gentle ups and strong downs, lingering at "down" long enough to feel his biggest vein tickle me in pulses. I closed my eyes and listened to Jack's every breath, and every breath had a sound one note higher, for a full minute in that pattern. No more strategy was needed. I had released Jack's orgasm and it was now a matter of time. I enjoyed my discomfort as much as my pleasure, and waited patiently for my reward. I was still so slick, so slippery, and his full strong penis easily rushed in and out of me.

I felt it all happen before it happened. I felt the pulse in Jack's suddenly tightened balls, scooching up against my bum; I felt a vibration in the base of Jack's shaft, and a sudden pulse of vibrations throughout Jack's shaft. And I suddenly felt very hot deep inside me, stunningly warm in some point in my core. I came to my senses and reminded myself to bring him into a full landing, continuing my humps at a gentler pace. I listened to Jack whimper and gasp at my post-cum humps, with unusual vulnerability. This was my reward: inner heat and the trust of a lion.

We walked together in comfortable silence after that. He never even asked me what my idea was - I was leading us now. My face and neck shone with itchy cum. Inside my bum more sloshed around. My face smelled like pine. My feet were filthy and my hair was ridiculous. My body was an obvious story of sex, all revealed.

I found it: the point I had remembered. The shallow, clean pond in front of us trickled along and suddenly dropped a couple of feet. I felt nervous in that good way again.

I loved (safe, careful) extremes of temperature during masturbation. I loved piping hot bath water streaming down from the faucet onto my balls, and I loved my own cold hands on my shaft. On snow days, I would rush inside after travelling in the snow, strip rapidly, and masturbate before my fingers could warm up.

I directed Jack to the bottom of the teeny waterfall. I went to the top. He smiled, just as patiently as I had been when I first knelt for him. How long ago? I really took my time in that first moment.

I looked around me, grinning a little. I was naked and erect again. Cars were visible, the early-risers going to factory jobs across the bridge, and I was theoretically not invisible to the world anymore. Birds were chirping. I started to see silhouettes walking in the distance.

I looked down past my filthy body at Jack, whose ankles were in the cold stream. I politely sat down in the startling cold water. My lower legs dangled cutely over the edge, and the shallow stream of water rushed gently past my suddenly very tight balls, cleaning my bum a little, exciting all the sleepy flesh in my penis. It was suddenly very pink and very awake.

Jack knew me quite well by that time: he had watched me closely through... how many now... four orgasms? Or was it five? Did he make me cum that morning both before and after we got in his car, or only after? Anyhow he knew my pleasure all too well. As the nippy water splashed around my balls, he softly caressed my penis with the inside of his mouth. All at once I was deep inside him, feeling warm from tip to base, feeling his soft pillowy cheeks and strong tongue gently lavish me.

Simultaneously I felt so fucking warm and so fucking cold in my sexual HQ.

Then I was all the way out, and my wet shaft felt the cooling pre-dawn air, and Jack lifted my penis' skin enough to suck luxuriously along my whole scrotum, and I groaned in complete abandon. My sounds were proud and submissive and overwhelmed and masculine and feminine and then masculine again. They were just one huge Yes. My torso was dancing for Jack, without anything in particular to hump, just swiveling in pleasure and joy.

He was watching me. I'm not romantically interested in men, this was more like camaraderie to the extreme mixed with horniness, but the sight of my balls being licked by a large older man was fucking beautiful. He slathered up whither line of precum and it was all just sexier than my shyness could make me say No to.

And he was back on my head, still with the same constant unrelenting slowness. He did, however, start pulling my tight foreskin all the way back, and all the way up, again and again, and new flesh was being touched by this man.

It was just the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced. I already had a record for best orgasm, but this was my moment of happiest and most exhilarating pleasure, without finish lines. I didn't care if I ever came. So of course I came. I absolutely exploded.

Jack saw it coming: with the combination of my still-growing shaft, and my back-and-forth heaving, thrashing, he held my torso in his powerful arms, kept me right where I was, and, in contrast to the philosophy that had emerged in me of my own sexual power, he, just one last time, gave me a moment where my body belonged to someone else. My orgasm was something that happened to me: I didn't have the chance to hump into its intensity, fine-tune its timing and tempo... after a look up to check in for my particular brand of joyous eager wordless consent, he kept me in his grip and slowly tortured a gentle but substantial cum out of me. It couldn't have had a lot of liquid, I had given my reserves up to my own face, but it was so powerful. I must have sounded almost alarmed, in gasps and little squeals, but I also sounded happy.

I had just enough senses to watch him closely: I watched the base of my shaft ripple, his cheeks contract and swell, my balls tighten and release. I watched Jack drink my cum, memorizing the sight.

This belongs to you Jack. This is yours. Take it when you want it.

Jack came up again, raising his mouth off of me long after my cum had finished. And jack looked at me.

"Why do you do it?" I whispered. "I love it when my body belongs to you. But why do you want it like that? Do you like being in control?"

"Because I know what it's like to have to control everything in your life. And I know how nice it feels to give that control to someone you trust."

We heavy breathed for a minute.

"So what happens now? After tonight? Is this two fuck meet-ups that will become fond memories? Or are we just two men who meet and drink each other's cum sometimes?"

Jack smiled. "I don't know. I want you to control that." I smiled shyly at him as my penis drifted off to sleep in the pond.

We walked to where he told me his car was, after picking up my clothes. I was sheepish, and actually a little chilly now, but not unhappy. And he kept talking.

"I won't mind if you're done, Kevin, and if you decide in a week or a year or whatever you want to have sex, unless I'm getting married or something I will do this with you. You're allowed to do this. This is normal. People get to have sex. I used to be like you, hiding every time I jacked off. But you're allowed to be covered in cum, you're allowed to be naked, you're allowed to make penises and vaginas cum. You don't have to meet me again if you don't want to, your choice! but here's what you absolutely have to do: the next time you jack off, you watch yourself do it, lights on open windows, and you finish off loudly. Let the neighbours hear. I absolutely instruct you to let your neighbours hear you cum. And don't fake it: do something that makes it happen that way. You have the imagination, do it. For bonus points, cum into your hand and choose to drink it. Watch yourself drink it."

I saluted him. "I obey!" I said facetiously, flirtatiously, as I climbed into his car. I think I saw one person rubber neck, which made me remember that we hadn't actually put on the clothes. I hope we were completely obvious. I had sex hair and half my body glistened with semen, which had mixed with my sweat and drizzled down me before finally setting.

"Though that will come tomorrow," I continued. "My body can't take any more of my cum or anyone else's for at least 24 hours. Unless I starfish for a bukkake, but I don't think that's our style. Point is, I'm gonna sleep. I might sleep right in this car if that's okay. And yes Jack. We're going to have sex again."