All's Fair in Love and War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hephaestus found himself palming at his cock, unable to take his eyes off of the goddess as she continued to suck Ares off. She finally pulled off, licking her lips, before returning her attention to Hephaestus. "Oh my, enjoying the show, Hephaestus?" She purred, her gentle fingers caressing Hephaestus' thighs that was now making him feel weak.

"Er-" Hephaestus realized just how this might look, watching his ex wife suck off her frequent paramour and was clearly getting off on it, but Aphrodite just deepthroated his cock, her nose bumping up right into his pubic hair, and it became a lot harder to be embarrassed by the fact there was one more person in the bedroom than he was used to.

Her cheeks hollowed as she bobbed her head back and forth, tanned fingers that were not Hephaestus' digging into her hair and pushing her to go a bit farther- those weren't Hephaestus' hands either. Ares' hands were both tangled in Aphrodite's golden locks, and instead of yanking her away from Hephaestus, he was pushing the goddess on.

She finally managed to pull back, sticking her tongue out at Ares. "You're terrible, Ares," She tutted.

Ares smirked. "Just want to see who can last long with you, Aphrodite," He said, fiery eyes glimmering up at Hephaestus.

The god of the forge scowled before he glanced back at the bed. "Well, that sounds like a challenge, but this doesn't sound like one you'll win, Ares... you're more known for your failures than your victories, after all."

"You bastard-" Ares cut off with a yelp as Aphrodite roughly pinched his thigh. Hephaestus would've gloated over that if she didn't immediately do the same to him, and ouch her nails hurt!

"Behave!" She got to her feet, wiping off her mouth and smearing her lipstick across her face. Even with how much of a mess she looked, she was still the most dazzling creature that Olympus had ever seen. With a sway of her hips, Aphrodite sashayed over to the bed and sat down on it. "Are we going to fuck or not?"

Hephaestus bolted to her, pulling Aphrodite into a passionate kiss, his tongue diving past her lips and exploring the inside of her mouth. Her tongue slipped up against his and her moan was muffled against his mouth as Ares popped up behind her and ran his tongue up the side of her neck.

Hephaestus was pinned back on the bed and Aphrodite straddled his hips, rubbing her wet folds against his cock. "It's been so long, my dearest," The goddess purred as she lined him up with her entrance. Ares was still behind her, an oddly affectionate look on his face as he stroked her back.

Aphrodite lowered herself down on Hephaestus' member nice and slow, quivering as his cock sunk right in. "Oh, fuck," She managed to get out as she rolled her hips against the forge god's.

Hephaestus was in heaven. Right now it didn't matter how he got there, or that Ares was there, right now he was making love to his wife again and it was already becoming a struggle not to finish on the spot.

Ares broke the silence by whining quietly and humping against Aphrodite's thigh. "Babe, I'm losing it here, I'm desperate," He complained. Hephaestus bit the inside of his lip to stop from laughing, otherwise he might accidentally offend his goddess again.

"Can't be patient, Ares?"

He couldn't hold back that jab though.

Ares legitimately pouted before Aphrodite leaned back and kissed him on the mouth. "... Well, I'm not in the mood for anal, you can save that for your soldiers, but if you're careful and promise to wait on me hand and foot tomorrow..." The goddess carefully spread her legs as far as she could and winked back at her god. "I can take you both."

"Wait, what?" Hephaestus barely realized what she meant by that before Ares shrugged and positioned himself behind her.

"I'll take it. Hold still, Hephaestus."

Aphrodite went stiff as Ares managed to push himself inside of the goddess as well, things suddenly getting a lot tighter and Hephaestus finding himself moaning at the sensation of his cock rubbing up against Ares'.

Both of them inside his goddess... their goddess.

Aphrodite finally managed to get a sound out, a quiet breathy gasp as she leaned against Hephaestus' chest. "Go... go slow at first, please," She whined as she rolled her hips back against her two lover's cocks.

Hephaestus nodded, brushing the hair from her face as he gently pushed his hips up. Ares grunted in surprise before he also began thrusting in and out of the goddess.

Frankly, Ares and Aphrodite got to do most of the work, which was all right by Hephaestus. His leg was bad enough, he didn't want it to blow out when he was in front of Ares while both were trying to fuck his ex wife- gods above and below this situation was fucking weird. No objections though, Hephaestus just laid back and enjoyed the absolute bliss it was at the moment.

Ares groaned as he rolled his hips, getting as deep as he could in the goddess. "Fuckfuckfuck you are too perfect, Aphrodite, oh my gods, you are the best woman for me," He gasped, clearly just spouting out whatever nonsense came into his mind out of his lips. It apparently got worse when he was trying not to climax, Hephaestus noted to himself.

God, it wasn't just Ares struggling not to come. Hephaestus' toes curled as he groaned quietly, his hips moving up more eagerly against Aphrodite's as he felt that hot coil tighten in his stomach. It'd really been too long. His fingers found Aphrodite's and intertwined tightly between them. "How are you feeling, Aphrodite?" He managed to get out, gasping sharply as one of Ares' rougher thrusts forced him deeper into his wife.

"Like I'm finally getting what I've wanted for so... so long," Aphrodite eagerly bounced herself between the two gods, throwing her head back and moaning. "Now actually give it to me and stop trying to hold back so you don't finish before the other. It's not a competition!"

Ares grinned and nipped at the back of Aphrodite's neck. "Whatever the goddess wants, right, Hephaestus?" The war god winked at Hephaestus and the forge god found himself nodding. His free hand gripped onto Aphrodite's hip to keep her still while Ares wrapped one of his arms around her chest.

Unable to really do anything but stay still, Aphrodite howled as her partners really began to pound into her, her body shaking under the rough onslaught. For a moment Hephaestus thought some of those screams weren't exactly of pleasure, but watching Ares' eyes blaze with that warlike fire and feeling her body clench around the two cocks inside of her just pushed Hephaestus to go faster.

Neither god would admit to coming first, but neither finished before their goddess, who screamed one final time and dragged her fingernails so roughly down Hephaestus' chest that she drew blood, that golden blood dripping down from the wounds and onto the sheets. Hephaestus squeezed her hip so tightly as he climaxed, groaning her name softly as he spilled his seed inside of her.

Ares flopped down on the two of them as soon as he finished, gasping for breath and his face flushed almost as red as Aphrodite's. Hephaestus imagined his face was a sight at the moment too, but right now he was trying to focus on breathing.

"Get off, Ares, I can't breathe," Hephaestus grumbled, trying to kick the god off while keeping Aphrodite still on his chest.

"When I... can feel my legs again... I'll try..." Ares finally managed to roll off and nearly off the bed, catching himself at the last second. He finally caught his breath before looking over at the pair. "That was not as bad as I thought it would be with you around, Heph."

"Only Aphrodite can call me Heph, Ares." Hephaestus wrapped his arms protectively around that goddess, who was obviously feeling quite snuggly.

She managed to unwrap herself from her ex husband, wiggling between the two gods and getting comfy. "Oh, I am going to feel that for a few days," She groaned.

Ares arched an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, who was the one asking us to give to her?" He said.

Hephaestus made a show of mock stroking his beard. "I think Aphrodite did, snapped at us to stop hold back and everything," He said.

Aphrodite scowled at the two of them. "You're both terrible," She huffed.

Hephaestus just chuckled and kissed his dear on the neck before finding himself drifting into the most pleasant sleep of the last thousand years.

~*~

Hephaestus didn't wake up until the sun was high into the sky, a rarity for him. When his eyes did open, they first landed on Aphrodite. Make up still smeared, hair an absolute sight, bruises littered on her neck and down to her hips... and she was still absolutely breathtaking.

Then he saw Ares, the war god's limbs spread out and taking up half the bed while he was snoring like a bulldog with a cold.

Ah. Right. They shared her. Hephaestus sat up, rolling his shoulders, eyeing the door. He should probably go, before Aphrodite and Ares woke up.

Aphrodite doesn't really want you, she just didn't want you to be a grumpy bastard over getting kicked out. And even if it was fun, we fucking divorced. This was obviously a one time thing, she'll go back to screwing Ares every other weekend, and you'll go back to being-

"Don't you dare."

Aphrodite snaked her arms around Hephaestus' waist just as he began to get up and leave. Her eyes were tired, but they were firm. She yanked Hephaestus back into the bed. "It's not even noon, baby, stay in bed," She said.

Hephaestus sighed before reaching up to brush some of those permed curls out of her face. "You sure? You and Ares just got to reunite, you don't want some... alone time?" He said.

"Heph," Aphrodite winced as she moved, "I hate to say this, but I need a sex break. At least for a day. You two really did me in. And I want you to stay. You really think I would ask you to stay last night if I didn't want you?"

... No, she wouldn't. Hephaestus smiled and pressed his lips to her forehead. "You continue to surprise me every day we're together, my goddess," he said.

Aphrodite laughed. "I missed you so much. Both of you... speaking of which," She kicked backwards, her foot connecting with Ares' leg. The war god snorted, stirred before sitting up and yawning. He looked over, blinking the sleep from his eyes before last memory's visibly hit him.

"Oh my gods. I went from the perfect dream to the worst nightmare. Seeing Aphrodite and Hephaestus cuddling."

Aphrodite giggled. "Only because you're taking up the whole bed, Ares," she shook her head and glanced back at Hephaestus, "If he's not the little spoon he always sprawls out like this."

Hephaestus nearly choked as Ares sputtered wordlessly. "I vote on breakfast in bed, who's on board?" The god of the forge said.

Ares finally raised a hand. "I second that. I'm hungry."

Aphrodite nodded before sitting up. "Let's eat. And then... maybe we can discuss doing this again?" She bit her lip before looking hopefully at her two gods.

Hephaestus glanced up at Ares, who looked much more interested in looking at the wall. "Let's just... start with breakfast," Hephaestus decided.

Ares nodded and managed to pass Aphrodite the phone. While she ordered pancakes, the two gods shared brief eye contact before glancing away.

Well, maybe he'll do it again, Hephaestus thought... but only for Aphrodite. That was the only reason he could be in the same room as Ares without bickering with him anyway.

12