All's Faire in Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Quinn and Leigh tease the hell out of each other.
3.7k words
5
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: Given that my last story featuring a non-binary character received a lot of comments about my use of they/them pronouns, I figured I would just give y'all a heads up right off the bat that one of the main characters in this story, who are loosely based on a couple I know in real life, identifies as non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. If that is likely to bother you, then please be aware that at least one element of this story is going to bother you as you make your decision whether you'd like to engage with it. I plan to write more about these two, and I won't do Leigh dirty and misgender them like that ;)

The few months when he and his partner, Leigh, got to work together at the Renaissance Faire were Quinn's favourite time of year. He treasured the time spent together during the work day, their easy banter, and their eye-contact-only conversations across the crowded tavern where he worked tending bar and they played the role of serving maiden. But Quinn couldn't deny that part of the appeal was the tavern maiden costume Leigh wore when they played their role of Rosamund the Serving Maid.

While Leigh found corsets extremely comfortable and had taken to wearing them year-round, their usual day-to-day clothing of t-shirts or sweaters and jeans or tights tended to favour comfort over style. Quinn appreciated his partner's sexiness no matter what they wore and really just wanted them to be comfortable, but he couldn't help but appreciate the way the corset-style tavern maiden dress emphasized their large breasts. Quinn knew that Leigh very much appreciated how their costume looked on themself as well, which only added to his adoration of the ensemble. He knew that it was a lot of work to dress up like that every day, which was why they didn't do it unless they had to for work, but even Leigh couldn't take their eyes off themself when they saw the fruits of their labour.

Today's rendition of Leigh's costume (they had a few versions- with a 6-day work week, they needed a rotation) included a ruffled white short-sleeved blouse underneath a green corset-style top that laced across their breasts, which spilled out the top just a little. They wore a brown leather belt and a layered skirt with flowing tan, green, and brown fabric. Their outfit was completed with a pair of brown, ankle height lace-up leather boots. Quinn was so distractedly taken with their appearance today that Leigh had to help him pick out his coordinating outfit of a white flowing tunic, long green vest, brown tights, and brown leather boots and belt.

Once Quinn was all dressed and adjusted that morning, Leigh had looked him up and down and giggled. "It's a good thing you spend most of your time behind the bar," they teased, eyeing his erection. "Those tights don't leave much to the imagination."

Quinn pulled his tunic down a little to cover his crotch. "It's not my fault you look so hot in that getup," he grinned, taking Leigh in his arms and dipping her.

Leigh put their arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly. "Time for work!" they said, breaking the kiss and bounding off mischievously. Quinn, not having had his coffee yet, trudged after them. They certainly had different energy levels in the mornings.

Quinn and Leigh arrived at the tavern and took up their roles as Fitzwilliam the Bartender and Rosamund the Serving Maid. Since they closed up at the end of the night, they could arrive just before opening, after some of their colleagues had been there for an hour and a half getting the place ready for guests. With a chorus of "Good morrow!" Leigh and the rest of the serving staff greeted the first guests of the day.

For the most part, it really was like any other food service job, just with a few added "Huzzah!"s. Leigh played the role of Rosamund with a joyful exuberance, greeting the last guest of the night with the same enthusiasm as the first. Throughout the day, they never lost that twinkle in their eye. They knew that their husband was having trouble keeping his eyes off her, so they made sure to jump in just the right way to make their breasts jiggle with every "Huzzah!" and to curtsy extra low with every "Good day" when they saw him watching.

Right in the middle of the lunch rush, Leigh stood back up from one particularly low curtsy to hear the sound of glass shattering. They looked up to see their husband standing behind the bar, staring at them open-mouthed. One of the other bartenders elbowed him and muttered something to him while Leigh giggled. "Okay," they thought. "I had better stop teasing him quite this much, at least while we're busy."

Quinn was mortified. There he was, watching his wench of a partner showing themself off, standing there slack-jawed with only his tights, his tunic, and the bar shielding his raging erection from anyone who cared to look, and of course he had to drop the glass in his hand and draw attention to himself. They'd been making eyes at each other and Leigh had been treating him to views of their luscious breasts all day, but the thought that had him completely mentally checking out was how they deserved to be bent over the bar and... well, gotten back at in ways they would both love for the way they were teasing him.

The other bartender on shift, Fred (or Frederik, as he went by with guests), leaned over and whispered, "Dude, you good?" Quinn assured him that he was fine and started to go about carefully extracting the glass shards from the sink where they'd landed. Luckily, of the dozen or so glasses in the sink, only the one he had dropped and one other had shattered. He caught Leigh giggling and winking at him out of the corner of his eye and raised one eyebrow at her. They blushed and turned around to hide from his gaze under the guise of clearing a table.

In the ten years or so Quinn and Leigh had been together, they had always kept that lightness and playfulness in their relationship. They ordinarily had a very active and satisfying sex life, but they did tend to slow down quite a bit during Faire season, especially now that they were ten years older. Even so, today was going beyond their usual flirtation, especially at work. Leigh was clearly feeling rather needy today.

Leigh finished clearing the table and brought the dishes back behind the bar. "Sorry about that," they grinned, looking only very slightly repentant. "I'll cool it in front of the guests!"

"Much obliged, unless you brought me a change of tights with you today."

"Careful not to cut your hand on that glass, my love."

Leigh winked and giggled again, curtsied to a normal degree for the first time that day, and bounded off to bus more tables. The glass cleanup and lunch rush finished without further incident and with only the odd adoring glance shared between them. Quinn watched his partner, struck as usual by the way they charmed each guest with their easy manner and dazzling smile. Leigh could be very shy and awkward day-to-day, but when they slipped into their role as Rosamund the Serving Maid, they positively radiated confidence. Quinn adored all the different sides and facets of his partner, but he particularly enjoyed watching this side of Leigh precisely because it didn't come out so often and wasn't so naturally accessible to them. It was a treat made all the sweeter by its rarity. He strongly suspected that Leigh enjoyed showing off this side of themself to him for similar reasons.

The crew was able to find some downtime in the quiet after the lunch rush, but before they had to start prepping for dinner. They typically either took turns walking around seeing what was going on in the immediate area around the tavern or all hung out together in a group. Since it had been a particularly busy lunch rush, the team decided to hang out together, chat, and rest. Shortly before they needed to get moving to prepare for the dinner rush, Leigh briefly took their leave of the group, presumably to use the washroom.

As they walked towards the restrooms, Leigh smirked to themself. This was their last chance to tease Quinn before things got busy again, after all. But Leigh? They had a plan. Something that would drive Quinn wild without alerting anyone else on the crew. This was, after all, a workplace, and they didn't want to make any of their friends uncomfortable. Something subtle that nobody but Quinn would notice.

A few minutes later, Leigh returned to the group and gave Quinn their customary, fairly chaste hug and peck on the cheek before going off to start setting tables for the dinner rush. Unusually, Quinn felt Leigh slip something into his pocket, too subtly for anyone watching to notice, but patting his pocket to make sure he felt it. Trying to be subtle, Quinn peeked into his pocket to find his partner's very clearly damp panties sealed neatly in an airtight food storage bag. He groaned to himself with the knowledge that his partner was now walking around without any underwear on, even at the same time as he chuckled at their care to keep everything sanitary, given where they were. It was going to be a looooong evening.

It didn't take long for the dinner rush to pull Leigh and Quinn's attention away from each other, though they continued to check in with one another with brief glances and smiles across the room as they normally did. It was this comfortable and casual connectedness that they both so cherished about getting to work together these few months of the year. Separate enough to not be in one another's hair all day and still have some stories to share at the end of the day, but close enough to feel their connection and the other's warmth and comfort. They were one another's rock in a job that could be terribly hectic and stressful.

As the evening wore on and the guests slowed down (the Faire shut down around 8pm, after all), Leigh had less work to do and took to teasing their husband behind the bar once again. This primarily took the form of accentuating their breasts (and making sure they jiggled nicely during every "Huzzah!"), letting him catch glimpses down their dress, and shooting mischievous looks across the bar. At one point, they even leaned over the bar, filling Quinn's field of vision with their cleavage, and quietly asked if he liked the present they left in his pocket.

Quinn turned beet red. "D-don't you have some tables to clear?"

Leigh took on an overly exaggerated Very Serious ToneTM and said "Yes, you're right. I'll go clear some tables." With a quick smirk, they spun around and swung their hips seductively as they walked across the dining room to clear a few empty tables.

The tavern had mostly emptied, with just two tables finishing off their drinks as the staff began cleaning up. Quinn took a deep breath and focused very intently on washing glasses and preparing the fruit and spices for the following day's batch of mulled wine. Just as he was finishing up, he finally heard the last calls of "Fare thee well!" and "See you down the road!" indicating that the last of the guests had left. The rest of the crew finished up the basic cleanup from dinner service and left for the evening; since they took on opening and prep for the day, Quinn and Leigh took on sanitizing everything at the end of the night. Leigh followed the rest of the crew to the heavy tavern door to lock it and ensure the last of the cleanup wouldn't be disturbed.

Quinn put the containers of fruit and spice mix he'd prepared in the fridge and nearly jumped out of his skin when he closed the door to find that his partner had suddenly appeared behind it. They giggled and gave him an exuberant hug and kiss. With Leigh's arms already around his neck, Quinn maneuvered his arms under their thighs and picked them up, walking the few metres to the bar and placing them on top of it so they were seated facing him. He placed his hands on either side of their waist.

"You, my dear," he said, running his hands back and forth around Leigh's waist, "have been quite the tease today. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"It's not my fault you're so damn hot!"

"You shouldn't make promises you don't intend to keep." Quinn tried to put a slightly darker gleam in his eyes, but he couldn't quite keep the charm out of them.

"Who says I don't intend to deliver?" Leigh raised their hands and started to untie the laces on the bodice of their dress.

Quinn gently took hold of Leigh's hands and placed them at their sides. "If you're going to spend the day shoving those delectable tits in my face, I am sure as hell going to be the one to unwrap them at the end of the night." He took over the process of unlacing Leigh's dress, noting the way their breath quickened and chest heaved as he took his sweet time unwrapping his presents. He chuckled at their quiet but unmistakably needy whimper.

"Not so easy when you're the one being teased, is it?"

Leigh whimpered again, then chuckled as well. "Don't pretend we don't both love it."

Quinn responded by lowering the now sufficiently loosened bodice painstakingly slowly to reveal the blouse and corset Leigh had on underneath. He breathed a small sigh of relief when he saw that it was one of their corsets that had both laces and a zipper, since his own need was growing quickly, and he didn't want to mess around with trying to unlace a full-out corset. He slowly and teasingly unbuttoned the blouse, then unzipped the corset, placing them both carefully onto the bar next to them. His partner was now completely nude from the waist up.

Leigh closed their eyes and moaned softly as Quinn started to caress their neck and shoulders. They shuddered when they felt his hot breath on their neck and he whispered "I'll have to show you a real tease, then," in their ear. Every time they raised their hands to touch Quinn in return, he stopped them and gently placed their hands back at their sides. He just wanted them to sit back, relax, and feel.

After what felt to Leigh like an eternity, Quinn seemed to decide that he'd teased their neck and shoulders enough and moved down to their breasts. He caressed the sides, pressing them together slightly, moved his face down to rest in between them, and inhaled their scent. Leigh blushed as Quinn gave a happy little sigh at being exactly where he'd wanted to be all day. He stood back up straight and started caressing their breasts more earnestly, carefully avoiding their nipples. Excited as he was, he wanted to continue the slow build up.

The first time Quinn allowed his thumb to gently brush Leigh's nipple, they tilted their head back and let out a low moan of pleasure. Quinn took his time gently teasing their nipples, first with just the occasional brush of his thumbs, then as they began to get firm, slowly escalated to rolling them between his fingers. Finally, he closed his mouth over one nipple, licking, sucking, and gently nibbling while continuing to roll the other in his fingers. After spending some time on one side, he switched and treated their other nipple to his oral ministrations.

By this point, Leigh was struggling to continue sitting still. They writhed underneath their partner's attentions with a quiet chorus of pants, moans of pleasure, and whispered "fuck fuck fuck!"s. Quinn's only acknowledgment of Leigh's responsiveness was to gently chuckle around the breast he had in his mouth. He was, however, very much in tune with their reactions; immediately upon hearing Leigh's urgent "oh fuck oh fuck, please, I'm so close, please," he withdrew all stimulation.

As Leigh sat up on the bar catching their breath and whimpering slightly with need, Quinn gently guided them to lay back and hopped up on top of the bar himself, settling himself straddling their waist.

"Getting close already, eh? You spend all day teasing me, and then you almost cum before I even get under your skirt?"

Leigh started to stroke the outside of Quinn's thighs, hoping to inspire him to go under their skirt. Quinn laughed, leaned forward, and, after landing a row of kisses along their neck, whispered in their ear "Nice try." He felt them shiver underneath him and felt himself get harder. Caressing his partner's neck, Quinn kissed their mouth hungrily.

As his own need grew, Quinn broke the kiss and moved his hands to his hips, where Leigh's hands had migrated. Guiding their hands with a firm but gentle grip, Quinn directed his partner to cup and press their breasts together for him. He then slid his cock out of his tights and slid it right between them, as he'd longed to all damn day. Aided by his own saliva from before as well as a generous amount of pre-cum, he fell into a steady rhythm of fucking his partner's tits. He loved the feel of being between them, their softness, their fullness, their warmth. Even as Leigh held them steady for him, they bounced and jiggled in a way he absolutely adored. The sight of his cock between their luscious tits made his mouth water.

Quinn slowed down as he felt his own orgasm approaching. Not only was Leigh not a huge fan of cum on their face, but Quinn had other ideas for where he'd rather shoot his load. Besides, his thighs were getting tired from the angle. He slowly maneuvered himself off the bar and back to the floor, helping Leigh up after him.

Without warning, he spun them around and bent them over the bar, lifting them up slightly so that they were bent right at the edge of the bar and their feet dangled a couple inches off the floor. He also reached around them, undid their belt, and re-fastened it around the railing at the edge of the bar to make sure they wouldn't fall off.

He reached down to lift their skirt up, running his hand up their leg on his way back up. When his hand arrived at their soft, round ass, he remembered the panties in his pocket. Removing them from his pocket and their plastic bag, he placed the panties in front of Leigh's face where they'd be able to smell their own arousal.

"I'd almost forgotten about that little stunt! How very depraved of you, running around for half your workday without any underwear, dripping down your thighs!" Quinn veeeeery gently stroked a finger up and down Leigh's slit to accentuate his point. They whimpered with need.

Quinn took his time running his hands up and down their thighs and ass, enjoying the feel of them. Every so often, he'd give their ass or thigh a spank just to watch it jiggle, or lean in and take a long lick up their pussy lips. He reveled in the taste and smell of them. They tried to press themself into him, but being held in place by the belt and not being able to reach the floor, Leigh didn't have much leverage to do so. Quinn was pretty sure that they could get off the bar on their own if need be, but smirked at the thought that they probably wouldn't be able to do it without falling onto the floor. Not that Leigh would want to be anywhere but exactly where they were right now- bent over the bar at his mercy.

Quinn stepped back slightly to take in the view of his partner, still wearing their tavern maiden dress, but the top pulled down completely, bare ass, pussy, and legs exposed under their dishevelled skirt, dripping and quivering for him. They tried to look back at him, eyes full of desire and lust. "Please, Quinn, please fuck me. Please!" He stroked his cock a few times, taking a mental photograph of the vision splayed out before him.

"As you wish, my dear," he grinned, plunging into Leigh's warm, welcoming pussy. He grabbed their hips, taking long, slow strokes, savouring every inch. He continued pumping into his partner from behind, slowly speeding up and eventually taking one hand and reaching underneath them to stroke their clit while keeping the other hand on their hip. Leigh grunted and gasped with each stroke.

Quinn was close, but he knew Leigh was close as well. "Cum for me!" he said as his cock once again made contact with their g-spot, and they did. The contractions of their pussy triggered his own orgasm, and the two of them came together, with Leigh practically milking Quinn's dick. After a few final strokes, Quinn leaned over the bar on top of Leigh in something of a controlled collapse, still inside them.

12