All's Well that Ends Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say something Sumant. I have subjected you to a deception of this magnitude and you are not showing the least anger. At least you must say you accept my plan."

"We will talk about it after you listen to my story. It may be of some relevance. After that we will decide. But first I need nourishment. I am starving. What do you want?"

Toast with orange juice. My nausea has gone. You order what you want."

We ate in silence. Now I was my normal self.

"Sumant."

"Yes."

"Our special relationship will end in a week or two. Will you forgive me sufficiently for us to continue to be friends after that?" He looked up as emotionless as ever. "One of my regrets is that I have to give up someone I have come to like very much." He smiled. "Now that our plans are made," I continued, "there is no reason why we should not make the best of a bad bargain. These hormonal changes of pregnancy have increased the sensitivity of my erogenous zones. If you agree we can have sex when this feeling lasts." He rendered no verbal reply. He got up, kissed me on the lips and carried me to the bed. He turned me face down and holding my pelvis he pulled it up. He was standing and I, like a big fish, was lying with chest on the bed and my hip up in the air. In that position he licked. This pose fully exposes the clitoris and contact with his lips and tongue was just perfect. I screamed again and again in climax. He now turned me and still standing he entered me as I clung on to him with arms and legs. We had super sex. We then lay in each other's arms. I felt his warm embrace. My eyes became moist at the thought that it must end soon. It was when we were in the huddle that he started his story.

3

"I also started early," said Sumant, "it was on the morning after my 18th birthday that I had physical intimacy with a girl for the first time. She was Andal, my mother's brother's daughter. Her mother and she were visiting. They lived in a village three miles from our small town of Srivalliputur very close to the tip of the Indian peninsula. Mother's brother's daughter is a marriageable relationship in our community unlike a mother's sister's daughter which cousin is technically a sister and thus taboo. But my mother or her brother were not matching us for the simple reason that she was two months my senior. Andal was a pleasant homely girl with shapely breasts, narrow waist, and with broad hips that swayed delicately when she walked. We were play mates from our childhood days. She being my senior in age helped for if she had been younger her mother would have frowned if we got too friendly. On that morning I was sleeping in one corner of the room and she was bending down picking up tiny beads she had split from her coral chain the previous night. It was 6.30 but we had been watching a movie till late night and I, never an early riser, took longer to get up than usual.

I saw her in a blurred image in the mists of sleep and then quite suddenly I was fully awake and my eye sight sharp. She was bending down with the pallav of her sari awry offering a deep view of her great valley. She was hardly a yard away and by stretching I could have fondled her. I have never touched her so there was no chance of fondling just then but there and then it became my aim. She looked up, but my eyes were so firmly on her breasts that I did not notice it. She hurriedly covered herself.

'You are bad,' she said.

'I am not made of stone Andal,' I said, 'I cannot but admire those magnificent breasts.' I said. I was very bold that day. 'After all you are mine by right.'

'What right? Those days are gone. Moreover I am older.'

'Just a couple of months. I will tell my mother to tell her brother that his daughter is for me.'

'Don't be funny,' she said with a coquettish turn of her body. I got up and crouching by her side I kissed her on her cheek. She should have screeched out of shock but she did not. She received me placidly. Emboldened I kissed her other cheek and then her lips. I lost my grip altogether. I inserted my hand down her blouse and I was kneading those soft breasts. I must have been her primary fantasy object for her to accept my sudden moves with what I can only describe as eagerness. 'You are my own precious darling,' I whispered. I pulled her up to my bed. I lay on top of her. I was all happening so fast that I was in a daze. I do not know how but she must have helped for other wise I could not have inserted. And there we lay, she naked above the waist with feet in the air and thighs spread out and I on top of her with my penis inside her. I ejaculated. I do not think she got anything out of what was certainly a record in timing for from start to finish it could not have taken more than ten minutes. She must have been dreaming of sex with me and I certainly often visualised having sex with her. That must have been the reason how it all happened that smoothly and so fast and with no conscious thought. But after the event reaction set in. She was now sitting up shivering and weeping and I was holding her and consoling her. Her mother called and she rearranged her dress and ran away. I lay back I was trembling with fear at the enormity of my action.

When I got up I saw a blood spot on the sheet. It was then that I realised that I had deflowered the girl and that I was duty bound to marry her. My mood was not upbeat. I went down brushed and bathed. I sat for breakfast. Andal served me. Our eyes met. I smiled. She did not. It was some hours later that I got the chance of finding her alone.

'You are a horrible person,' she said. She meant what she said.

'Sorry Andal. I think about you so much that it all happened as if in a dream. I even doubt that it was not real but a dream.'

'I am scared Suman,' she said. 'What if I became pregnant?'

'You had your periods just now. You can't.'

'How do you know that?'

'I observe you my sweetest darling.' I tried to hug her.

'Not here,' she said pushing me away, 'I'll come upstairs.' She came an hour after lunch. The maid was sweeping the room. We had to resort to tamer activity. We played a board game called dayam. She drew the simple board with chalk on the cement flooring and I produced six cowries. My pieces were shirt buttons and she used glass beads. We squatted on the floor and played. The first of my buttons were one move away from reaching home when she cut it. Immensely please she was. I was of course happy to see her so. The maid her job over had left.

'I want to see you breasts,' I said choosing this opportune moment to put in my application. She whisked off her pallav without even a moment's delay.

'More.'

'Amma could come in or athai (aunt, that is my mother).'

'You can cover with your pallav.' She opened out her blouse. The bra was on.

'You should not have worn your bra.'

'Think and talk,' she said. 'Mother and athai will notice. That won't be good.' But she unclasped the bra nevertheless and out plopped those great breasts.

'Wow,' I said. She looked up with a glowing smile and thereupon I leant forward and we kissed on the lips and I fondled her. She pushed me away and threw her cowries to continue the game. We played for a while.

'I want to see that.'

'That?'

'Yes, That.'

'What that?'

'That that.' I said pointing to her crotch.

'O! That?'

'Yes, that.'

'You saw it only this morning.'

'I did not. It was dark and I was in a daze.' No reply. The game was tense. We played for a while.

'Please darling,' I said. She looked round and then lifted up her sari and slowly spread her thighs. I crouched down and she giggled and in a swift move lifted her sari and skirt all the way up. I saw what Tamil poets call the lotus. She had trimmed the hair close. The lips bulged and the cleft was deep. The clitoral swelling was at the top.

'Lovely,' I said. My organ was at bursting point. She held the pose for may be five seconds and then all was normal again. She laughed and we hugged.

The upstairs portion was quiet. I went round to see that no one was around.

'There is no one here. We can have it.' She demurred. 'Please my sweet, please.' No reply which of course meant yes. I pulled her to my room and undressed her. 'Please don't,' she said in a tone that was unmistakably meant 'please do'. To my very pleasant surprise she allowed me to undress her to nudity. I stepped back to admire the sight. This was the first time I was seeing a nude adult woman in the flesh. I went close to her and lifted a breast and sucked her. She turned her head away but her hand was on the back of my head. I removed my dhoti and shirt. She directed her eyes slyly at my penis. Probably she had seen adult penises before. With a father and two brothers living in a house with only two rooms she would have but the erect one maybe for the first time. I offered her my erect penis and she gripped it with her soft hands, and then we were on the cot. I examined her vulva with eyes inches away. She squirmed. 'I am feeling funny, don't,' she said. I kissed her vulva. 'Don't, it's dirty,' she said. I could not let that pass. 'It is not dirty. It the purest thing in the universe,' I said and I meant it. I was licking her and she was moaning and the she was clicking with pleasure, and then I got on top and she inserted. I ejaculated and she had her first orgasm. We lay in a huddle. All the while I was saying how much I loved her and how life without her was unimaginable. She listened with smiles that brought dimples on her cheeks.

'I have to help Amma and Athai in the kitchen,' she said and left. Andal stayed for two more days but I could have sex only one more time. After that she left for Trichy for her studies. She wrote letters but I could meet her only during her vacations. Once in three months she came home when she visited her athai and every time I could have sex with her. But this affair opened the flood gates of my desires. I thought of nothing else but sex. I did badly in the engineering studies and failed in examinations. Sex once in three months was not enough. I satisfied my desires with women of easy virtue who were available in plenty in our temple town. I felt acutely that I was unfaithful to my darling but I had to douse the heat that was wracking my body."

Sumant stopped more to see how I was taking in his story than for rest. I was listening to him with great interest.

"Go on," I said.

"But my relationship to Andal," continued Sumant, "had to end the way it did. Given the age difference my aunt and uncle never thought of me as a groom. Andal must have lost interest in me when she found me unable to complete my studies and take up a job. As you know girls especially in our rural areas are aware that their parents consider them a burden. Being thoughtful girls they do their outmost to make it easy for their parents. She meanwhile graduated and at 21 plus was already past the most desirable age for girls to marry. I knew that my uncle and aunt were intensely in search for a groom. One day my mother told me of Andal's wedding in a fortnight to an engineer working in a Gulf country. I was sad, but I had to bear the sorrow of her loss. Two days before her wedding she came to our house to receive my parents blessing and to take leave of me. Mother and father were away. I opened the door. It was an awkward moment of silence.

'Come in,' I said. She walked in.

'I am sorry,' she said.

'No need for that. I must be the one who must apologise for letting you down. I should have studied well and got a job. Then I could have demanded your hand and your parents would have overlooked the tiny difference in age.' I closed the door and we walked upstairs to my room. She sat on the bed rather than the chair. She was weeping. I went to her and held her by the shoulder.

'Cheer up darling,' I said and then we quite spontaneously hugged and kissed. She burst out emotionally.

'Have me Suman, please ravish me. In two days I will belong to another. Today I am yours. It is the least I can do for you as my parting gift.' She got up and started undressing. And there stood the girl who was to wed another man in two days naked before me holding up her breasts for me to suck. I sucked her and then she lay on the bed she quite openly asked me to lick her. She was in such a state that she had orgasm very soon. I lay over her. Her body was soft and yielding. She smiled and then she reached for my penis and inserted it in.

'I am not using a condom,' I said.

'We will do it with abandon. Make me pregnant. I want to bear your baby,' she said. 'Yours is very big today. I am glad that I have aroused you as never before.' We had orgasms at the same time. "

'I can feel you semen filling me. I hope you give me a baby,' she said again. I gave her three orgasms. We lay with our naked bodies in total contact.

'Remember that dayam game,' she said.

'We'll play again,' I said. This time there was no need for me to demand blouse unbuttoning or whatever for we were in the nude. For anyone wanting to appreciate a naked woman the advice I give is sit on the floor with her. Anyway she places her body will be a ravishing pose. Andal was unashamedly taking up postures that displayed her wonderful wares. Once again we did not finish the game. I became stiff and Andal bent down to kiss the rose and pulled me to the bed. This one was good too. We went down for it was time for my parent's return."

Sumant was silent replayed those moments. "Now you will understand," he said speaking slowly, "why I did not react at all when I got to know that you were pregnant. It is my well deserved reward. When I had unprotected sex with a woman to be married to another in a couple of days I was acting with no thought for a woman who had such great affection for me. I was a monster. This is a characteristic of all womanisers—total disregard for anything but their needs. Andal had a baby after 11 months. I was happy the baby could not be mine."

My next affair was my mother's youngest sister. She was 33 years old spinster who did not marry because she had infantile uterus and cannot have babies. She was a professor in a college in Tirunelveli, our district town close to ours. She was spending her summer holidays with her sister. Now that the womanising disease has afflicted me I was able to see her with different eyes and different mind set. Was she bushy or trimmed or clean shaven were the questions I was asking myself.

She had finely chiselled features with bright eyes. She had a good figure and buttocks that any woman would be proud of. In short she was a beautiful woman who did not look her age. I am proud to say that though she was an aunt I was sexually attracted to her. When she was here two years earlier I did not think of her as anything but an aunt. In the intervening two years I was a changed man. We played not dayam but sat on chairs and played cards. Rummy between two persons is not a good game but we made it so by playing for real stakes. Low amounts but when you play for money a lakh (hundred thousands) rupees or ten pysae make no difference. She was good at rummy and though I play for stakes in the club she could hold her own against me. It was when I introduced her to three-card game that things started happening.

Three-card game is for those with the gambling spirit in their blood. Surprisingly my aunt in spite of a professorial presence was at heart a gambler of the most intense kind. She played blind routinely, and after seeing her card will continue as if she had triples. Poker face was what she was during the game. It was her day and she was winning. It was to be my day too in a different sense as you will see presently.

When the table was full she will get excited and in her excitement her pallav will fall away. She had fine cleavage that she accentuated with a low neckline. Naturally my eyes constantly darted that way. She would notice the way women always do and replace the pallav.

'Can't you keep your eyes away, Suman,' she said when she was doing it the third time.

'I can't,' I said cordially. She looked up.

'What do you mean?'

'I am a young man. I am not made of marble.'

'I am your aunt.'

'You are a pretty woman first.' She was pleased as I expected she would be.

'So?'

'I will stare till my eyes become red.' I became emotional. 'They are lovely and I would request that you tuck that pallav to your waist and allow me an unimpeded view.' She stared at me for a while and I stared back defiantly. She smiled and tucked her pallav to her waist. We resumed play. I went in.

'Chickening out,' she said.

'No Chithi (mother's younger sister) to get more money. One does not decamp while losing or winning at cards. It is not done.' We resumed play.

'Chithi, do you have boy friends?' Her response was a hacking laugh.

'Boy friends? Where did you get that plural from?'

'Does it matter?'

'It does not. You know that we live in a benighted society and my town is the meanest small town in this world. If I were to have even a suggestion of a boy friend it will be an astounding scandal in my place and my college will ask me to leave.'

'It is your private affair, why should it concern them.'

'As a teacher I must set examples for my students.'

'Rotten indeed if you have to set yourself as a role model for future citizens.' I said. If she noticed my tongue in cheek she chose to ignore it. We played. She was winning. I became cautious in play but bold otherwise.

'Chithi.'

'Yes.'

'A request.'

'What's that?'

'May I kiss you?'

'You have many times.'

'Yes, when I was three and you were thirteen. Now.'

'Is it proper?'

'I like you very much. I think you like me too. I have never kissed a grown woman. I do not know about you. May be you have not passionately kissed an adult man too.'

'From where is the word passionate suddenly creeping in.'

'It was always there Chithi. Just an innocent exercise. On the cheek.' I added as if that bit of information will turn the scale. She breathed in deeply and breathed out.

'OK,' she said and turned her cheek towards me. I pulled my chair next to hers and held her head and kissed her on the right cheek. I did not remove my lips from her cheek. I kissed again and again and she placidly received my kisses. I shifted to her lips. She did not object. I pressed my lips to hers and then I probed into her mouth with my tongue. She parted her lips enough to receive it in. And then she sucked my tongue. At that moment I placed my hand on her breast. I then undid the blouse hooks and pulled up the bra. My hand was on her bare breast. I fondled as we kissed passionately. We heard what in our tense state sounded like foot falls on the stairs. In a twinkle we had resumed places, and when we realised it was a false alarm we laughed. Chithi collected her cash and bundled it in her pallav and went down. I went in and lay on my cot. I needed rest. My legs were shaky.

Later I found Chithi reading the paper in the drawing room. She showed no trace of embarrassment one would expect an aunt who had allowed her nephew to fondle her would have felt on meeting him soon after the event. She was quite relaxed and at peace with herself.

'You are duty bound to give me a chance to recover my money,' I told her.

'Or part with more,' she said and sniggered.

'Time will show,' I said.

The next session later that afternoon started off with a spectacular loss for me. I had triple 2s and I was sure of cleaning up aunt, but I was the first to lose nerve. When I asked her to show her cards she displayed a triple seven. She looked up triumphantly as she with two hands swept the mass of coins. Then something happened. She noticed the sorrow on my face and all the aunt instinct came surging up.

'My darling,' she said as he hugged me, 'don't let this little thing distress you. Come on I'll cheer you up.' She kissed me on all parts of my face and then she undid her blouse. She was without a bra. 'Come fondle me.' She pulled me to the bed and sat down. I crouched in front of her and sucked her. I must have done it well for she moaned and clicked away. Aunt is an aunt even when she is making love to a nephew. She took over.