Allyson's On-Line Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked the whip on my back, ass and legs for about fifteen minutes or so, waiting an agonizing five seconds between strokes. Then he came around in front of me. As he pulled his arm back, I had a pretty good idea of where the whip was going to land, and I involuntarily closed my eyes. Sure enough. Crack, right on my left nipple. I could tell that he had really held back so the tip barely grazed me, but that stung more than any of the other strokes had. It was all I could do to avoid screaming into the gag. But there was also an explosion of pleasure that ran from my crotch up into my abdomen. I considered the "back off" sign briefly, but didn't do it. The pleasure that accompanied the pain was too intense.

He whipped my nipples a couple of times each, then landed one on my pussy where it was exposed between my spread legs. That ripped a real scream out of me. He only used that target once -- evidently he had been saving it for last. He put the whip down and picked up a White Knight shocker vibe in one hand and a riding crop in the other. He could use the crop at close range and it didn't require the dexterity that the whip had done, so he could smack me with it while he held the vibrator pressed firmly into my pussy.

"More vibe?" I made a circling gesture with a finger. He turned it up until I gave him the "That's good" sign.

I was just settling in to a growing orgasm from the combined sensation of the vibe against my clit and the crop setting my skin on fire when he pressed the shock button. The shock really wasn't all that intense, objectively speaking, but it hit my hyper-stimulated clit like a bolt of lightning. "MMMPPHHHH!" Another smothered scream ripped out my nose. I saw Jonathan glance at my hand, but it stayed clenched in a fist rather than in one of our signals, so he just kept on doing what he was doing, vibing my pussy, smacking my skin with the crop, and very occasionally hitting me with another lightning bolt to the clit. The fact that I never knew when the next one was coming multiplied the sensation ten times over.

The third or fourth time he hit me with the shock button, it finally pushed me over the edge into a full-blown orgasm. I let loose an orgasmic scream rather than a scream of pain, and shook wildly in the chains. Jonathan held off with the crop and the vibe for a few minutes while I came down, hanging limply in the chains and gulping for air through my nose. Then he did it all over again, slowly building up another orgasm the same way.

After he'd brought me over the top three or four times with the White Knight and the riding crop, he decided it was time to change things up. He put down the vibe and the crop and brought over a pair of clover clamps connected by a chain. A small bucket hung from the centre of the chain. Even though he made sure he pinched my areolas rather than just the points of my nipples, those things hurt like hell. They were metal with no rubber coating, and had super strong springs. They hurt even more when he started pouring what looked like lead shot from a jar into the bucket. The clamps pulled excruciatingly on my nipples, trying to drag them down to my belly button.

Jonathan hadn't done anything to my asshole yet, but that was soon to change. He came back from another trip to the shelves with a large butt plug on a wire. The two graphite strips that ran along the sides, plus the wire attaching it to a controller, identified it as a TENS plug. I'd tried one of those before, but in my vagina, not my anus. This was going to be interesting.

You might have experienced a TENS machine if you've ever had physiotherapy. They don't hurt, although they can if you turn them up too high (which you do if you're using them as BDSM toys). But the electric current forces your muscles to contract involuntarily to give them a good workout and stimulate healing -- or in the case of BDSM, stimulation for its own sake. It's unquestionably a weird feeling, even if it's only being used to heal your sprained shoulder or knee, and it's even weirder when used for sex play. I'd really liked it the one time I'd tried it, especially combined with other kinds of sex play.

Jonathan lubed the plug with conductive electrogel and started pushing it gently but firmly up my ass. With the chains holding me in a rigid spreadeagle, I couldn't bend over to make it easier to get it up me, so it took some time and lots of pushing and twisting to get it all the way in to the flange, but eventually it popped past the snapback and settled in. It felt good just to have my rectum stretched and filled, but I knew there was more to come. Jonathan turned it on, and the muscles all around my anus, and especially my sphincter, began contracting rhythmically. He watched my hand, and I made the "more" sign. He turned up the power, and kept turning it up slowly until he saw the "enough" sign. My rectum was clamping hard and painfully on the plug, which combined with the pain in my pinched and pulled nipples to start driving my orgasm up again. I bit down hard on the ball in my mouth again, glad of something to bite on.

Jonathan's cock was rock hard again. I guess his blow job in the shower had worn off, and the thrill of hurting me in so many ways at once was coursing through his genitals. He'd had his cock up my ass and in my mouth over the past day and a half, so there was only one more place to put it. He came up to me from in front, and with the chains pulling me off the ground, my pussy was perfectly level with his cock despite my smaller size. He fingered my clit for a few minutes, savouring the richly running juices that were filling the room with the powerful scent of my arousal. Then he bent his knees slightly, positioned his cock head at the entrance to my vagina, and pushed. It slid in as though it had been made to fit there -- which, in fact, it had.

He began thrusting firmly up into me. There was enough play in the chains that he could hold my hips and pull me toward him slightly to add more power to each stroke. The testimonials from previous partners about his cock were right: he certainly did know exactly what to do with that thing. Even at this slightly awkward angle, he was hitting all the right spots to set off little explosions all through my pussy. The sensations coming from my ass magnified the pleasure radiating from my cunt as he fucked it hard, and another orgasm soon poured through me and ripped out a scream. Warm cum flooded my cunt as he gasped and let loose his own orgasm, and it trickled down my leg as he slid his softening cock out of me. He flicked off the TENS plug and collapsed on the bed for a few minutes to savour his release while I did the same thing hanging in my chains.

When we both had our breath and our senses back, he washed up at the sink and then came back and wiped up my legs and pussy with a wet, soapy cloth. He looked into my eyes, which were still lightly glazed from my parade of orgasms, and said, "Well, Allyson. Do you think it's time we gave this a rest?" I considered for a minute and nodded. He hadn't said "Call it a day," after all, just "Give it a rest."

He eased the plug out of my ass and carefully unclamped my nipples, which burned like fire as the blood rushed back into them. He carried the bucket back to its shelf and poured the shot back into its jar. Then he picked up a pair of scissors and cut the tape over my mouth. It fell away easily, as bondage tape is supposed to do. He unbuckled the ball and eased it out from behind my teeth, then took it to the sink to rinse off the accumulated spit.

"Will you be OK like that for a few minutes while I clean this place up?"

Although I was glad to take a break from having my skin and holes pounded in various ways, I was still quite enjoying being suspended in chains, so I said, "Sure. Take your time." I watched from my suspended vantage point as he methodically cleaned each toy with toy cleaner and put it back in its position on the shelves. He mopped the wet spots on the floor where various juices had dripped. Then he let me down and unfastened my wrists and ankles. I tottered to the bed and laid down for a few minutes while I waited for my legs to remember how to work again. He cleaned and put away the cuffs and chains, then unscrewed the eyebolts and put them where they go.

He laid down on the bed beside me and put his strong arms around me. I gave him a long, lingering kiss, holding his face in my hands. "Thanks. That was wonderful. You're a total artist with that stuff. 'Playing a woman's body like a violin' may be a horrible cliché, but it still describes exactly what you do."

"I can't think of anyone I'd rather play like that. It's been a long time since I've had a sub whose body responds to me so... well, for want of a better word, responsively. It's as if I can run my fingers over you and hear exactly the note I'm looking for."

"I have to admit that I thought twice about the signal whip. But after last night, I felt I could totally trust you not to lead me on about skills you don't have. You're a master at it -- my back feels red and stingy, but I don't need to look in a mirror to know that you didn't break any skin."

We quit exchanging compliments and just held each other for a few more minutes. Then Jonathan sat up and said, "Well, I don't know about you, but I can really use another shower. That worked up quite a sweat, and even though I washed up at the sink, your juices are still all over me as well. Plus some of my own."

We went upstairs and had another quick shower. We skipped the handcuffs and the blow

job this time. Our agenda was mostly just to get cleaned off. But we did share the space and helped each other wash. I kept my hair out of the water, since it takes so long to dry and the ponytail had mostly succeeded in keeping it from getting messed up. I just took out the elastic and brushed it out so it fell around my shoulders the way it usually does.

Refreshed, we went back to the living room. The afternoon getting on, and we both felt it was time for a drink. He didn't offer me the dildo chair this time -- a little of that silliness goes a long way. We just sat in comfy swivel rockers and sipped our drinks while we chatted. We considered getting dressed, but we both agreed that being naked still felt comfortable and relaxing. The resort had made me see the attraction of the nudist lifestyle, even nudism that has nothing to do with sex. It just somehow seems more difficult to be inauthentic when you're naked.

Jonathan asked me whether I liked lamb, and I did, so he made us a lovely dinner of lamb chops, stuffed potatoes, and asparagus in parmesan. Being fed breakfast while handcuffed had been fun and sexy, but a little of that goes a long way, too. Being able to feed myself, along with being able to scratch my nose if I felt like it, was a nice change.

After dinner, we watched a movie. Not a porn movie; we didn't see the point when we could make our own porn whenever we felt like it. Just a movie. It all felt beautifully normal, except perhaps for sitting around naked.

"Will you stay over one more night?"

"That would be wonderful. I feel we're just getting to really know each other. And I really enjoy your brunches, too."

Tired out from our workout in the basement, we went to bed early. We held each other for a while, and eventually I felt a hard penis nudging my pussy. I rolled onto my back and we made love in a long, slow session of PIV sex, no fancy stuff. Well, I did ask Jonathan to put the handcuffs back on, but for us, that's pretty vanilla.

When we were done, Jonathan removed the handcuffs and we kissed again. "You know," I said, "It might be just the endorphins talking, but I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Me too. You're more comfortable as well as fun to be around than any woman I've known for some time. I'm not ready to give up my bachelor lifestyle and ask you to move in with me, but after this weekend is over, I sure hope we see more of each other."

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said as we rolled over to sleep, Jonathan snuggled into my back with his arm around my body and gently cupping a breast.

END