Alma

Story Info
Hotwife turns shy girl into filthy slut.
7k words
3.95
18.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I've written and posted story on this site. This one came to me almost fully formed. I hope you enjoy it.

As always, all characters are 18 years or older.

Alma

I was lying on my back in bed. It was Saturday just after noon and I had my legs pulled up and tucked in tight. We expected her soon. I had 2 loads of cum in my cunt and I wanted to save them for Alma.

"Stephen would you be a dear and put that pillow under my ass? I asked. "If I raise my pelvis up I think I'll have a better chance of holding all this cum in the back part of my cunt."

Stephen threw on the short satin dressing robe I got for him. It hits him mid-thigh and ties loosely with the satin sash. Most of the time it hangs open with his fat cock hanging out. He looked hot. He was hot. He did just fuck me half hour ago. Of course he wasn't the first this morning. He got me the pillow and left the room.

I followed Stephen on the security cameras as he made his way through the house. I liked the way he moved through the rooms, commanding, in charge. Strong wide shoulders and narrow hips. His robe hanging open and his big cock bouncing along up and down.

I lost him for a bit as he slid into the kitchen, my eyes glued to the camera over the front door. I recognized the car. It was Alma's new Mercedes Convertible, all white with white leather seats. I zoomed the cameras on the driver's side and saw Alma from the waist up behind the wheel. She was wearing the new yellow summer dress. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her stiff little nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. I wanted to eat her up right then.

She disappeared as she slid down the seat and quickly scooted back up. Then she bent down near the floorboards and came up with her lacy black thong in her right hand. It looked wet. She stuffed it down in her purse. Commando, the little slut. I've got something planned that should wipe the smirk off the fucking whore's face.

Her face was flushed with feverish heat as she made her way to the door. Her cheeks were bright red and she had a thin line of perspiration coating her upper lip. Her breathing was labored. She was so fucking horny, the almost see through dress was dark with moisture in the front from her juicy snatch. All the way from her cunt to her knees, a dark, wet triangle of yellow. I hungered to drink her sweet, bubbly sauce as she shot streams down my parched throat.

She rang the bell, it echoes through the entire house. Let her wait and cream. Stephen would answer the door as we rearranged. He came into view from his study and strode to the door, robe wide open and hanging loose. When he opened the door she was looking at his face with a smile. After a moment's hesitation, her eyes cast downward and froze there.

I watched his lips move and vaguely heard him invite her in. She stepped into the foyer and reached up with her right arm wrapped around his neck as her left closed tight over Stephens now rock hard cock. He reached down and light as a feather picked her up by the ass and drew her close as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

He lifted the back of her dress as he did this and her perfect, round, meaty ass was enough to make me cum. She never relinquished her hold on his cock. I was furiously rubbing my clit as I took in the lewd show. My juices ran freely over my hand, fingers a blur.

This fucking little bitch had me more worked up than I had been in a very long time. Stephen gave her a long hot, tongue kiss and set her down. They headed my way along the hall. He had his arm around her ass and his right hand was squeezing her left tit. The master bedroom is the last one down the long hallway. I was getting impatient. Finally they opened the door and came in together. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to take you back three weeks.

My name is Susan and I own a small office in southern California, not far from San Diego. I'm a professional copywriter working mostly with fiction authors. My husband, Stephen is one of my clients. I was instrumental in making his first novel a huge success. We got married two years ago, but we still fuck around. It's by mutual consent and I think it heightens our relationship. In case you missed it I'm also a slut. I like both boys and girls.

Spring is in the air and I needed to hire a new intern. My last girl, Debbie, has graduated and is moving away. She was a great find, hard worker, knew her shit and with a little coaching she turned out to be a hot whore. I'll miss her.

Interviewing is one of my least favorite things, but necessary. My office is a local version of a copy center. We do all the usual stiff like copying, collating, covers, etc. Summers are real busy and I need the help. If I can turn an intern into a good copywriter, I feel proud. The new generation of intern has taken a severely downward trend. They come to interview in ragged short, shorts, dirty tee shirts and chewing gum. I hate gum chewers.

On the second day, in the afternoon, she was the third interview and I was feeling discouraged. No candidate so far was even worth a second look. Alma was different, she grabbed my full attention the second she walked in the door. Smartly dressed for the office and interviewing, she looked perfect. She was tiny, maybe four foot ten, thin and kind of plain Jane. A sensible skirt, nice blouse and comfortable leather shoes. The odd thing about her was the computer tablet hung around her neck with a braided, multi-colored cloth cord, a stylus hanging by a leather strap was attached.

We shook hands and I invited her to take a chair across from me. As soon as she took her seat, she removed the tablet and started writing. She turned it my way and she wrote, "My name is Alma and I'm mute. I don't speak, but hear quite well and all other senses are perfect." She had an impressive resume of part time work, all related to the duties in my office. Her school history was equally impressive, top schools. She was eighteen years old and going to be a freshman at Stanford in the fall. That was great, if I hired her I might have her for all four years.

That night in my apartment I couldn't stop thinking of her. I was on my third glass of wine, second joint and my pussy was on fire thinking of her hot little snatch. I had emailed her for a second interview the next day. I'd googled her name and the internet lit up like Christmas. She had been in a tragic car accident when she was thirteen. Her parents were killed, she was the sole survivor. Through a series of fuck ups by the first responders, the ambulance driver and the hospital her vocal cords were burned and further damaged with the wrong treatment that left her scarred internally and mute for life.

A friend of her parents, a wrongful injury attorney, sued all the participants on her behalf for 100 million dollars. They settled out of court for what was speculated in the press for over half of the 100 million. Sounded like at least 60 million to me. So the little bitch was rich and sweet. The thought made me wet. What fun we would have when I converted her into a silent slut.

The second interview is where I set the stage for my planned seduction. I'd scheduled her for the last interview of the day, 4:30. We wouldn't be interrupted. First I praised her school grades, her looks and told her she was my first choice, but I had concerns. I loved the look on her face as it fell. I had her hooked, now I just had to reel her in.

"You seem like a shy girl and it looks like so far you've led a very sheltered life." I teased.

She wrote back furiously, "I know you probably looked me up, everyone does, but I'm not who I seem to be, I'm more."

Well I went on, "I swear like a drunken sailor. I don't have many filters and speak my mind."

She smiled. "Actually that would be refreshing. People are always tip-toeing around me like I'm made of glass and will shatter if someone uses a harsh word. I would love to hear some profanity."

I went with it. "How about if I told you I was also a slut. I love to suck cock and fuck. Sometimes I'm so fucking horny I put porn on the computer and masturbate. I think about sex all the time."

Her smile was broader this time. "I'm horny all the time too. I would love to have sex. Would you teach me?"

This was pure excitement, too good to be true, but it figures. This poor girl's whole world was destroyed when she was just entering puberty. The trauma and healing alone could destroy a strong person, it was a miracle she seemed so put together. It had to be hard. I learned that her mother's younger sister, took her in when she was physically healed enough. Still she was only fourteen and Aunt Josephine was twenty four. Alma had just moved out on her own three months ago, after living with Aunt Joe, as Alma referred to her for the last four years.

Alma started work the next day, Wednesday. She picked up her duties in a flash. She was smart and intuitive. Sensing the proper response to a variety of office chores and showing an amazing ability to recognize good writing from shit. I worked on her libido for the rest of the week. I would stand over her shoulder with my face resting against hers. The touches to her arm, shoulder or back became longer and more involved, rubbing and squeezing tight.

By Friday afternoon I had her squirming around on the chair like an electrified eel. After an hour I could smell her arousal. We had both stopped wearing underwear, it became obvious from the odor and I knew her cunt was on fire and begging to be licked and fucked. I left her to swim in her own juices when I announced I was leaving early and would be late Monday. I had given her keys so she could open and close. I lingered outside the door and listened. Within a minute I heard porn start playing on the computer and imagined her fingers flying over her tits and pussy in a frenzy.

I left directly for home. Stephen owns the complex of buildings where I office and have the penthouse apartment. He invested in real estate when his first book went into paperback. We've been married for two years, but we've been working together for five. I call this Stephens house, but I guess it's mine as well. The location is rural and at least 90 minutes from the office. Two hours in traffic, so I generally stay in town for the work week and stay with Stephen weekends.

I started stripping my clothes off as soon as I exited the car which got a hoot from our distant neighbor Frank.

"Hey, you go girl." Is what he said.

Maybe we'll invite him for a threesome tomorrow. Right now I needed Stephen's cock and I needed it bad. He didn't disappoint and met me on the deck. With a wave to Frank from both of us Stephen bent me over the rail and rammed his rock hard dick straight into my brain. Through my cunt, pierced my belly, lodged a minute in my throat and hit my brain with the force of a locomotive. At least that's what it felt like. God, but I loved the way he fucked me. Jackhammer thrusts fast and furious, then a slow sensual scraping along the walls of my inflamed twat. Moving side to side fucking every corner of my hot, juicy snatch.

That was the beginning of a lust fueled weekend. Saturday we had Frank over and the boys played sandwich with me as the meat. Stephen in my cunt and the smaller Frank in my ass, double penetration never felt as good as it did that day. Sunday Jeff and Molly stopped over and I was treated to another sweet cunt and another good sized hunk of meat. It must have been the state of aware perversion concerning Alma I found myself in. This was going to be one sore pussy by Monday.

During one of our conversations I asked Alma if she was a virgin. She said, no, that some sixteen year old had done her once, but he only got a little way in and came immediately. I suspected her hymen was still intact. I intended to give Stephen his very first Cherry to pop in two weeks on his birthday. That's true love. I'll confirm the hymen thing when I get back to town. I planned to be eating and fingering that hot cunt by the end of the week.

Back in town we got right to work on several projects that were pending and one deadline to meet in a few days, but between the two of us we had it under control. We worked so smooth together over just a few short days, it seemed like we'd been together for years. The sex talk and touching increased exponentially. By Wednesday I made my move.

It was approaching quitting time so I asked. "Alma we had a great few days, so how about we go over to Spanky's and have a drink to celebrate?" Spanky's was in the center where we worked and I lived. Stephen owned it and Spanky was a good friend of mine and acted as our manager.

She seemed hesitant so I told her, "Don't worry about ID if I want you served you will be." A little show of authority on my part. I need to get her used to following orders, soon I'll be telling her who she's fucking now and next. I plan to make her my sex slave, a young, tight fuck toy for our parties. She'll love it, she's been denied for so long she will take to it like a kitten to cunt cream.

I forget you can't see her so when I tell you we're communicating, I'm talking and Alma is writing on her tablet. She can write as fast as I talk and feels natural. I imagine her voice in my mind. I've been giving her a strong dose of CBD oil three times a day since she started work. She says her throat is better not so sore. She also told me she had a chronic saline deficiency and craved salt and loved creamy drinks like milkshakes.

At the bar Alma had a Grasshopper and a Pink Squirrel. She loved the way they felt going down her throat. I could tell she wasn't used to drinking as she got quit tipsy after those two fru fru drinks. I was sitting close to Alma on her right side. We sat at the end of the long bar, it was a quiet time, still early. The crowd wouldn't arrive for another hour or two.

My left arm was pressed up against Alma's right tit and I was rubbing it with the side of my arm. Alma looked over and gave me a big smile. I started whispering in her ear. "Have you sucked cock before, have you tasted cum?"

Her eyes got as big as saucers and she looked into my eyes and saw the lust. She just shook her head no. "You'd like it I know you would. It feels so good in your mouth and in the back of your throat. It's hard and soft all at the same time. You can feel every bump and ridge along the shaft and the head is soft and spongy like a mushroom. When he cums it's hot and sticky. Salty and creamy just like you want."

She was trembling now and I put my hand on her thigh right next to her cunt and started a slow rub. I ordered us more drinks. I told the bartender we were going out for a smoke and took her by the hand and led her outside and into the alley. When I took the joint out of my purse her eyes lit up.

"Do you smoke pot?" I asked She nodded her head yes, so we smoked together for a bit. I put the joint out and turned her into me and kissed her hard sticking my tongue down her throat. I wasn't surprised that she responded to the kiss and kissed me back hungrily. My hands were all over her tits and when I pushed my fingers into her soaking wet cunt, she came on my hand.

This was going better than I thought, but I wasn't finished, not by a long shot. I almost dragged her back in the bar. She was flushed red, her hair and clothes were tousled and her makeup was a mess. Just the way I wanted her. We regained our seats at the bar and Alma drained her fresh drink in one gulp. She was hot, ready and wanting more. I ordered a bottle of wine.

The pot and booze had her buzzing and I had her libido ramped up as high as it had been in her life. My eyes roamed the bar for what I wanted next for this hot slut. We were the only women in the joint this early with five or six old guys sitting down the bar nursing their drinks. When he walked through the door I saw him and waved him over.

Ben the accountant. I'd fucked him a couple of times in the past, just quick and convenient for me, but he knew it was just a whim on my part. I haven't mentioned this so far, but I'm no slouch when it comes to the looks department. Medium height, long blond hair, perfect c-cup breasts and an ass that leaves men cross-eyed as they stare. Everybody wants to fuck me and I know it. I'm the ideal California blond, just smarted than the average bear.

We moved to a table and Ben joined us and bought the wine. Good for him, he didn't know it yet, but it was going to be well worth it. I got right to it and after I introduced Alma I asked him if he wanted a blow job. It was funny how he choked and the drink came out his nose, but what the fuck, he should have handled it better.

I told Ben that Alma and I were going to the ladies room and after a few minutes he should join us, he didn't argue. Alma was so fucked up she didn't know what was happening so I led her into the room and we both had a pee, when Ben came in I hustled him into the last stall. Alma was still in a daze until I fished around in Ben's pants and came out with his stiff cock. Average size and girth, a good starter prick.

Alma came up out of the fog when I brought the head of his swollen glands to her mouth. She dutifully open her lips and I shoved half his dick in. I had my hands on either side of her head controlling the action as I voiced instructions in her ear.

"Keep your lips tucked in; take as much as you can, move faster, swallow that fucking cock you whore."

I have to admit I was impressed, she took to sucking cock like a duck to water. I soon learned that she didn't have a gag reflex as she took him balls deep and held him there as her throat worked up and down, milking his dick for all she was worth. Her gag reflex must have been burned out with her vocal cords. It didn't take long and Ben was pumping his cum in her mouth like a broken water hose.

"Did you like it?" I asked. For an answer she smiled from ear to ear and shook her head violently up and down. "Do you want more?" her grin gave me the answer.

Ben, give her $60.00 and I told him to go back to the bar and send someone else in."

Ben looked at me with surprise so I said, "What? That young sweetie just gave you the best fucking blow job of your life and you want to be cheap?" To his credit, Ben smiled and shook his head.

We made out while we waited for cum load number two. The cum remaining in her mouth was both salty and sweet and we shared a cum cocktail until the next victim arrived. It didn't take long. It was the bartender, I didn't know his name. He was a little thicker than Ben, but Alma had no problem and soon had him streaming his hot load down her hungry throat. "I told him that I would assume our drinks were on the house." He nodded as well.

We went back to the bar and sipped our wine. Alma was working her tablet with amazing dexterity considering her state of inebriation and the recent events. To summarize her long rambling notes; she'd had the best experience of her life, loved sucking cock, adored the taste of cum and was now a certified cum-whore. She said, she couldn't wait for what I had planned next. I was proud.

I told her she got paid for her services which officially made her a whore. She liked that. From innocent, shy, mute to cock sucking whore in the span of less than two weeks.

We left the bar soon afterwards and as it was a cool night I led her up to my apartment where we stripped off our clothes. We went up to the roof where my hot tub was located and we relaxed in the warm water and stared at the stars. We smoked more pot, Alma seemed comfortable with that. She later told me she'd been smoking since before her accident. We kissed and played with each other's bodies until we were sufficiently hot and aroused. I wanted her tingling and sensitive to the feeling of prolonged desire coursing through her blood without release. She would ache deep in her sex craving fulfillment.

12