Almost

Story Info
A world between prey vs predator crashes together.
8k words
3.41
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story is about rape and attempted rape. It is written from the understanding that the reader knows the difference between fantasy and reality. Genuine rape is a criminal destruction of the safety and security of other, and can crush a person physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Fantasy around control is a healthy and creative form of entertainment, and should not be regarded as anything else.

In summary: Two people meet with one thing in common, they follow their passion. When their worlds collide, they melt into a complicated world between prey and predator, with the conscience of this.

*

Mia breathed the scent of the forest and felt a tremendous relief flood through her body; a break from office life was a blessing. The different shade of green on the grass, the trees, everything around her, beautiful colors followed her like a companion.

The day trip was amazing. Mia had followed a small path into the forest, and her final goal promised a fantastic swimming spot. The sun was shining without mercy, and the heat was beating down sharply, but this did not bother her because she was well prepared. In her travel bag she had three large bottles of water; heavy, but necessary. In addition, she had a cap, a towel, a jacket, her trusty cellphone, and a baguette with ham and cheese. She had always been adventurous, and in her blood a curiosity and exploratory urge prevailed that was difficult to stop.

After a peaceful divorce, 39-year-old Mia wanted to relocate to the countryside, having become tired of the hustle and bustle of city life. She had been offered a job as a business developer in a small village in France and jumped at the chance immediately; a new country, with new opportunities was just what she needed. She could speak French, originally been raised in Belgium.

After the dream home was purchased, it was time to get to know the area. Her neighbour, a kindly gentleman, recommended a great location for Mia to explore. He was 72 years old and a widower, and Mia's youthful joy and contagious laughter were quickly becoming a positive feature of his dull everyday life. Mia wondered why he got so serious when he insisted that she should not go to the right at the turn he mentioned, but only to the left. He seemed to have genuine concern for her wellbeing, asking time and time again relatively seriously whether she really should go alone in the woods, and if it was not better that she had a companion. However, Mia was fiercely independent and a feminist at heart; thanking him for the tip, she stated, politely but firmly, that going alone into nature was the most natural thing, even for women, and that there was no need to worry. Honestly, she thought the man was old-fashioned and had listened half-heartedly to his urgings.

She never saw the worried look of her neighbor staring at her back, never observed his obvious inner struggle - and she would never see him shake his head in despair and irritation. Nor did she ever see the neighbor sitting crying over newspaper clippings of missing women, one Sunday night after giving her the advice on a day trip. He couldn't tell her anything about these things; that was the law of the village, and the source of his heart ache. He looked at the photos of the eleven women who had disappeared for months before returning to society, devastated, especially mentally. Each of these women had the same story; they had been walking in the woods towards the factories, and all of them had been found later, stumbling around in shock and mumbling incoherently about monsters in the forest. Not much information could be gleaned from them, so very little was done to investigate; instead, it was hushed up, as the small community didn't want anyone outside the village to know about a potential attacker running loose in their forest. The police kept a low profile on the cases, as did the local newspaper, knowing full well that rumors could change how attractive the area was to potential residents. Due to property prices, tourism and a strong desire not to create panic, Mia had no idea about this.

Her crying neighbor looked at one picture specifically, his daughter Chanel. She had disappeared six years ago, and when she was released from captivity, her family realized immediately that she was no longer mentally present. Instead, they saw a shadow of a human, always in anguish, always in hiding. The village's rule of keeping silent about a possible attacker was sacred, which meant that Mia's neighbor never uttered a word about the significant potential threat to her safety.

On Mia`s trip that day, at the last steep turn up towards the forest, she forgot the neighbor's warning to only turn left. She did not care about left or right, and in her curiosity of the surrounding area around her home she slowly started to walk up the path towards the factories. She loved finding and exploring empty paths like this one; she was a little surprised not to meet a single soul out there, especially with it being the weekend and a beautifully sunny day. The neighbor had said that it was a great swimming spot that everyone flocked to, but Mia thought that it was perhaps a little too hot for many of the locals, or that it might be a route to the beach. Normally, Mia preferred to go alone, as the silence was magical.

Satisfied, she strolled through the forest on the trail, her thoughts drawing her attention to everything strange like they always did, her fantasy really blossoming. She was dragged suddenly back to reality as she became aware of a sense of uncertainty. In her quiet mind, she realized that this would be a perfect place for an attack, and the story of little red riding hood and the wolf played through her mind. Slowing her pace, she began to look around her surroundings a little more, the little alarm inside her vibrating, her inner warning -system, screaming its displeasure a time before the unease was cut short by the sun and light catching her interest again. Her concerns evaporated as quickly as they appeared, and, after telling herself she was worrying for no reason at all, she ambled slowly along for a while before taking a break to drink some water. The sweat dripped down between her clammy breasts, and she longed for a cold dip in the sea.

Right next to what looked like a large factory area, Mia saw a long fence that followed the shape of the bay, separating the path from the waves that crashed over the rocky outcrops along the shoreline. She took in the beauty of her surroundings, the chirping of the birds, the smell of the sea, and the warmth of the sun. The water tempted her with the offer of a compassionate relief for body and soul. Following the path towards the sea, Mia came to a new part of the forest. A little uncertain at first as to whether or not to continue, she decided to press on; and soon welcomed relief as the shade enveloped her, keeping the sun from roasting her tired body.

To her surprise, however, she soon arrived at another industrial area with several factories; surrounded by large, high fences. Coming upon another turn in the path, she saw a red and white caravan with a door open. Her curiosity increased as she observed a pair of bare feet sticking out of the door; they looked as if they belonged to a man, a man who was obviously lying down and resting his body in the heat. The earlier feeling of unease crept over her once more, despite the fact that the caravan was separated from the path by a high metal fence, and she hurried on, laughing to herself over her foolish fears. Behind her, the man sat up suddenly and listened intently.

At last she's there; paradise appearing in front of her. The smell of the sea was filling her nostrils with every step, her eyes scanning the fantastic beach and finding not a single person present upon the sand. She looked around in surprise, wondering where everyone could be; she had expected to find the sand packed with people sunning themselves and bathing. Shaking her head in disbelief that she is alone in taking advantage of this gem, she made her way to a large, almost flat rock right next to the water.

Unbeknownst to Mia, the beach was known to the locals as "The Guaranteed Death"; there were so many strong underwater currents there that the beach was regarded as being too dangerous for bathing, and indeed swimming there had been banned after countless drowning accidents. A warning sign to that effect had been installed many years previously, but as all the locals were by now well aware of the danger, it had been allowed to fall into disrepair and had faded to the point that it was no longer easy to read. With only the path leading to it, and the factories spewing their toxins into the sea, only a few bold seasonal workers from the factories made an occasional foray there for a walk on the sand.

Mia hurried to her selected sunspot; over the course of several hours, she relaxed and enjoyed herself on the sand. Normally one to dress conservatively, she took full advantage of the opportunity provided by her isolation and the warm day, and daringly decided to sunbath in her little orange bikini. After a while, she decided to cool off by taking a dip in the sea, enjoying the playful waves, oblivious to the possible dangers.

In pure joy of life, she hurled herself out in the sea, sensibly remaining in the shallow water where she could still gain a foothold when needed; it was this that kept her safe in the hazardous waters.

She spent the afternoon in blissful happiness, eating and drinking well and enjoying spells sunbathing on the beach and frolicking in the surf. After a while, the water's soothing effect on her warm skin began to make her feel sleepy; spotting a space in the shadows under some trees, she decided to stretch out and relax in the shade. In Mia's mind she had been on the beach for a maximum of two hours, but In reality, she had been there almost twice that long. Sitting down on the towel under the tree, staring at the birds wild dance over the roaring ocean, she fell asleep with a faint smile on her lips.

Richard.

Sitting on a cliff looking down at the woman on the beach, Richard thought of all the opportunities her appearance might bring. No local people ever came to the spot because of the dangers; who wants to be at a beach where you can't swim? Well, Miss Orange Bikini came anyway, and she was exactly what he needed. He licked his slightly dry lips in delight at the sight of the beautiful woman's body; sheltering from the sun in the shade under some bushes he found shelter from the sun, enabling him to for a long time to follow her activities.

What luck, he thought, that she would pass just as he lay there sleeping in the caravan. As he heard her steps stop where he lay quietly, resting on the couch in the caravan after the day's work, he became curious. When he heard the faint laughter of what sounded like a woman, the beast in him awakened; he had it under control most of the time, but now the demanding hunger stretched like an arrow through him, a vibrant reminder of his favorite hobby - the hunt for women to kidnap and rape. Previously, he had loved everything that gave an adrenaline rush - parachuting, water sports, any activity that involved speed and excitement; however, the day came that these things were no longer enough. When it came to finding ladies for sex, there was no problem; women thought him attractive and charming, and they felt safe around him. The only problem with this was that it made everything seem so boring.

Richard remembered the first time he took a woman by force. He was twenty-five years old, bored, and had gone to the beach with some friends, where a beautiful young woman got his immediate attention. When she rejected his attempts at seduction, he became even more interested. It was as if fate wanted him to see the woman walking alone into the shadow of the forest; following carefully, he watched her firm buttocks tempt him from overly- short shorts, the sweat filtering down her warm back and laying down like a wet pattern under a thin top as her blonde hair danced from side to side in a ponytail. He planned nothing, but the decision was somehow taken from him when she suddenly turned and looked back at him, with a worried expression. The horror he saw in her eyes suddenly made his blood boil; his breathing increased, and before he knew it, he had seized her. Everything was a blur from that moment as he wrestled her to the ground, holding her tiny wrists in his big fist, enjoying the power he had over her. Her panic-filled face was just to delicious, the rush of adrenaline flooding through him as he tore her clothes off. He stuffed her cute bikini panties into her howling mouth, as she was crying in desperate need for help. There on the forest floor she lay naked, shocked, and so unbelievably beautiful. With trembling hands, he pulled down his bathing suit, his penis freed from an almost painful cage. He had a choice now; he could stop and run away from the temptation she was, or he could take her against her will. He chose the latter.

He remembered the rape itself so clearly; his hard body against her desperate soft body, her cries of pain mingled with his groans of pleasure. They were yin and yang; the old symbol of the dark and the light, and of female and male. In his deep inner chamber, he only knew of the furious hunger's demand to extinguish her light. He didn't last long; everything was too exciting. He remembered how tight her pussy was, how lovely her inner walls felt as they tried to avoid his touch while his cock forced down her defenses.

The memory of how he looked deep into her eyes, bumping harder and faster into her unwilling body, while she suddenly spat out the panties from her mouth and begged him for a mercy she would never obtain, was vivid. By that point in the proceedings, Richard could not have stopped even if he wanted to. Drowning in pleasure he looked into those praying blue eyes until he felt the well-known signs of orgasm reached his consciousness. He exploded in vibrant pleasure as his orgasm hit him, his seed planting his DNA deep into her vagina, as he kissed her wildly. His warped mind hoped that his sperm would fine a final resting place in her unprotected womb, allowing a new life to begin, and he was drunk on pure bliss and happiness with these thoughts afterwards.

Richard remembered the feeble whispers of the woman begging for mercy as he left her in the woods, his threats of what he would do to her if she ever told a single soul about what happened to her in the forest making her suffer in silence for the rest of her life. In that dark, forbidding wood, Richard's beast had truly awakened, and the first victim's sense of security had disappeared forever.

That day had changed everything for him; he wanted more, needed more, and after several years he found that this type of hunting was all that would satisfy him. He quickly learned that the deep hunger within him would always demand more, no matter how much he fed it; rape was no longer enough. Now, at the age of 34, he had been a resident of this small village for six years; throughout that time, he had gorged himself on women from the village and so far raped twenty-seven of them.

The last eleven girls had become the pawns in his new experiment of kidnapping. After capturing them, he would take them to an old abandoned factory in the depths of the forest, keeping them there for anything between two and four months, trapped between heaven and hell. He washed them in pleasure, so much pleasure that their souls died. In a self-destructive contempt over the deception of the body against the mind, he stole orgasms from them, destroying them in the process. Their ordeals only came to an end when their blank, empty eyes staring into nothingness.; once they were completely apathetic, following and surrendering their destiny to him, he was finished with them. When they reached this stage, he found himself in need of new blood, new hunts, and would release them.

After half an hour's observation of the woman in the orange bikini, Richard could feel how thirsty he was; realizing he needed to have something to drink soon to stop himself becoming dehydrated, he reluctantly took his leave from the woman on the beach. He knew, however, that she would have to pass his caravan in order to get home, and that brought a little peace in his tense, hammering heart. After running for an hour in the dangerous heat, he finally reached his caravan. Sweaty and thirsty, his pulse racing, he pulled off his shorts, grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and threw himself down naked on the couch. Greedily drinking up all the water he could, he began plotting the capture of the girl in the orange bikini.

While listening for the approaching footsteps that would herald the arrival of the woman from the beach, Richard was filled with nervous excitement as he planned down to the smallest detail. Looking at the clock, he noted that it was getting late; more than an hour had passed since he had arrived back at the caravan. Looking longingly down the path towards the beach, he sighed in both worry and annoyance, wondering if she had been over-confident in the water and drowned. "Fuck it," he growled and set off at a run back to his clifftop vantage point. He smiled in relief from the shadows as he observed the woman in the sea sunspot. He was surprised to see that she was not only still there but also very active, as the weather was almost uncomfortably warm. She showed no sign of intending to leave, and he finally became so bored, that he contemplated just grabbing her from the beach. The only thing stopping him was the idea of dragging a woman through the woods to the caravan in the heat, which was a less than attractive idea. He decided to wait until she came up to his little trap and returned home once more. Concealing himself in a tent close to the path, he lay down to await her arrival but before long the warmth of the day lulled him asleep at around the same time that Mia`s tired body also found rest at the beach.

When light turns to darkness.

Mia had originally intended to only take an hour long power- nap, but she ended up sleeping for over four hours in the shade of the sun. When she woke up, she was shocked to see how much time had passed.

The heat struck her like a suffocating blanket of dry air; her tongue felt dry and her throat was burning with an intense need for fluid intake. Water, water, her body screamed; as she sat up in confusion, she noticed she had almost exhausted her drinks supply, only half a bottle left. All that was beautiful in nature's grace had transformed into shaded dark areas that played with human insecurity, building her uncertainty and fear.

The waves were beating aggressively against the shoreline, the circling seagulls crying overhead for something unspoken to humanity; with heightened sense of unease, the sounds seemed like a screaming warning of danger. She drank slowly and gently from the water bottle, savouring each sip. She avoided the temptation to swallow the remainder of its contents in order to save some for the trip home; realizing that she was almost five hours from the nearest house, with the entire journey ahead being on foot through a dark forest, Mia could feel discomfort oozing out of every pore in her body. After giving herself a short pep talk to the effect that everything would go well in the end and that there was no need to worry, she set off into the shade of the forest, towards the unknown.

Endgame:

Mia.

It was around seven o'clock in the evening when she began her journey home; her heart pounding as she took her first uncertain steps, she took the path towards her home with her cell phone as a companion. Around fifty minutes into the journey, she felt a tingling in her neck, and the uneasy sensation of being observed from the shadows. Turning, she scanned the path and forest without seeing anything or anyone, but the feeling wouldn't go away. She walked on, much more attentive than she had been earlier in the day, feeling a sense of alarm increasing with each step she took.