Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex smiled brightly nodding emphatically, "Yes, I remember tying up a few girlfriends and that was exciting, but having a sub give themselves over, is just a level of intoxication I can't even describe." His smile sort of told the story.

While we were chatting, the waitress brought the check over. I was a bit surprised to realize we were done eating! I had barely noticed the meal! As she came over, she noted, "I just wanted to let you know that you are both really cute together. I get the feeling this is a special date of some kind, but you make an adorable couple."

"Thank you, Jan was it?" Alex replied smoothly.

"Yes, that's me," she smiled.

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you," I shyly added, a little hesitant about my femme voice.

She looked at me, "And I love your dress, cute but still fun and sexy."

I felt like I was going to float out of my seat! A compliment like that from a genetic girl! I beamed at her, "Thank you, sweetie!" I also looked much closer at her, and took a look at her earrings, seeing the lower earrings were multi-strands with colored stones and they were nice, but I was much more interested in the ones higher on her ear. I'd originally taken them to be letters, like two Us, but I realized they were handcuffs! "I love your earrings!" I said back to her.

"Thanks, they're fun, but light enough they don't get in the way while running around here," she tousled the bangly earrings.

I shook my head, smiling mischievously, "No, I meant the other ones."

"Ohhh," she smiled back mysteriously, "Those are special."

"May I see?" Alex asked.

As she turned her head slightly to show Alex, I leaned in a bit, "May I ask... are they handcuffs?" I asked in a high whisper.

"Maybe," she smiled mysteriously again. "Since we're asking personal questions, can I ask... are you..." she hesitated, not sure how to phrase her question, but I guessed where she was going.

"Am I trans? Yes," I nodded.

"Okay, thanks. I didn't want to offend if you were a genetic girl," she added.

"Genetic girl?" I asked. "Do you know trans terms?"

She again got mysterious, "I know a thing or two about a thing or two." She also rubbed her handcuff earring absently.

She then leaned in a bit, "Well, I just wanted to let you know that you are so natural and so cute, I had no idea until just now, and even then I wasn't sure," she smiled down at me.

"Thank you, sweetie. That really means a lot to me," I gushed. I was practically giddy!

She left the check on the table, "Again, it was great meeting both of you, you really are an adorable couple. I hope to see you again!"

She headed off before Alex or I could say anything else. I looked at him, "I liked her!"

"Sure you did, she was flirting with you!" he laughed.

"Oh, jealous are we?" I mocked.

He shook his head, "No, but I think I should be the one flirting with my date, especially when its our first date!"

I nodded, "That's a fair point, but you've also done a lot more than just flirt with me today." I emphasized shifting uncomfortably in my chair.

He grinned, "Oh, a little tender?"

I looked back quizzically, "A little? I almost yelped when I sat down, and not just from the plug!"

"You should have, I think our waitress friend would have known what was going on," Alex noted. I nodded in agreement. Alex grabbed the check, "I'll be right back, I'll just take care of this."

I said, "I'm going to use the bathroom while you do."

He smiled at me and winked as he headed toward the cashier. I went to the back, and did have a strange moment trying to decide which bathroom to use. Looking like I did, I didn't really want to use the men's room, but if any women came in I didn't want to get made and make them uncomfortable. I finally decided to hell with it and used the ladies room. It was a bit of a thrill actually!

Once I came out, Alex took my arm and we headed back to the car. "What would you like to do now?" he asked.

"I was thinking maybe a walk, but its still a bit chilly for that," I shrugged. "Maybe just go for a ride?"

So we drove around and talked some more. This time a little less intense, more fun, personality quiz type stuff. Favorite movies, songs, that kind of stuff. My geek side really came out as I started talking about sci-fi and fantasy stuff.

Alex looked at me when I actually took a breath taking about geeky stuff, "You ever done any cosplay?"

I shook my head, "Heavens no, you saw how I got about going to lunch. Could you imagine me trying to go out in a costume?"

"So, what would be your ideal cosplay?" he asked.

"Oh man, I don't know. I guess Slave Leia would be a long-time fantasy, but I don't know that I'd have the body, or the guts to do that. That's a lot of skin," I looked thoughtfully.

"It would be a good one," Alex smiled. "How about Catwoman?"

"That would be pretty good, certainly from the catsuit. Maybe the Baroness from GI Joe," I decided.

"Not bad, but that still seems not quite you," he looked thoughtfully, then suddenly, "Oh! Psylocke from the X-men!"

I nodded, "Yes! That would be perfect!"

We went on like that for a while before eventually ending up back at the apartment. We went in and settled onto the couch. Alex looked for a movie, he eventually just put on some music so we could talk. As I snuggled into him, he asked me one of 'those' questions, "So, what are your hard limits?"

"Oh wow... well, I guess blood and scat and kids are kind of the standards right?" I looked up.

He nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm with those, too. Anything else?"

I shrugged, "Not that I've found yet, I mean, I'm pretty open to trying almost anything."

"Okay, so let's try the other way, what are you into?" I could hear him through his chest, which was a strange way to listen to someone's voice.

"Well, I like crossdressing, bondage and fetish clothes," I noted.

"Obviously," he laughed.

"Well, chastity again, obvious. I'm into both oral and anal," I noted.

"Do you like one over the other?" he asked.

"I don't know," I thought. "They're both fun, I think I enjoy performing oral more, but anal is ultimately more pleasurable."

"Okay, and you're fine with golden showers," he added.

I nodded, "Yeah, and corporal, but I'll be honest, anything really heavy kinda scares me. The idea of being whipped or caned is kinda scary, but I also wonder if I could take it, y'know?"

Alex nodded, "Yeah, I get ya. So, that's something we can ease into, maybe start with paddles and floggers and see how it goes from there."

"What about role playing?" I asked.

"You mean like Master and slave girl?" he grinned at me.

"Or whatever," I shrugged.

"That could be fun. I'm not sure I could stay in character," he noted.

"Okay, so we could work on that one," we went on like that going through various ideas, kinks, fantasies. All this talk of kink was getting me worked up, and at some point, I realized Alex was getting aroused, too.

I changed positon, so I could try to get my hands on his cock, but he saw what I was doing and grabbed my hands. I looked up, pouting.

"Not yet, we have another adventure planned," he smiled.

I looked a bit surprised, "Oh, are we going out, or staying in?" I purred.

"Going out, definitely. There's a gay bar called Lucy's, and we're going out for drinks and some dancing, and maybe some other fun," he smiled slightly. "So, you should go get changed. I'll be back over in about an hour, okay?"

I leaned in and kissed him, "Okay!"

Now, I had to figure out what I was wearing! I decided to grab a quick shower to wash my make-up off and start with a clean slate. So, this was a gay bar, and from what I knew they even did drag shows. So, I could go vampy, but I didn't want to overdo it my first time out. I could always go all out fetish slut any time! So, I wanted to get something sexy and hot, but not too over the top.

I eventually decided on my leather pencil skirt with my black off-the-shoulder top, polished off with my patent knee boots and oh yes, fishnet stockings.

So, now I needed to figure out make-up. I looked through the colors and decided to go for a more low key version of last night's look. I started with some red nail polish. This was a light shade of red, so not the fire engine, more of a light red, but more vibrant than pink. While I waited for my nails to dry, I set out my clothes and my other make-up.

Once my nails were dry, I put on some light foundation. I figured the club would probably be hot, so I didn't want to sweat off all my make-up. This was more powder and cover-up, than true foundation. I proceeded to put on some dark red eyeshadow, and added a bit of pink to make a lighter shade. I also used a tan color to add some color on my cheeks, again trying to keep it light and not go too heavy, but make it clear I'm done up! I added some mascara and eye liner. I hated putting on eye liner, but I loved the look. Ah, the sacrifices we make for beauty!

Naturally, I capped it with some bright red lipstick. I loved how the color really stood out against my skin. I was always amazed when finishing make-up how the splashes of color and emphasis on certain areas could make me look completely different, and even different from how I looked for lunch!

I realized it was getting close to time, so I hurried to get dressed. I started with a garter belt and rolled up my fishnets. I just love the way stockings feel! I pulled on a red thong that I just loved the look of, then tucking my cage in the front to give me as flat a look as possible. I heard Alex come in the apartment door, so I called that I was almost ready. He mumbled some sort of reply about women taking forever to get ready, but I couldn't really hear him, so I just called out, "It takes time AND money to look this cheap!" I heard a laugh in response. On that note, I added my red shoulder length wig to keep the red and black theme going.

I decided to go with a lightly boned corset to keep a femme shape, and that would still give me the look of cleavage but not let my falsies show at the neck line. I tugged the black top on and adjusted the sleeves which lay on my upper arms giving an off-the-shoulder look and really showing off my neckline and cleavage. I was a bit nervous about the look, but it turned out pretty well.

I pulled on my skirt which felt pretty amazing. The smooth soft feel of the leather was just a delicious feeling. The sleek pencil design also made me look taller and also drew the eyes down to my legs and the generous amount of thigh the short skirt showed off!

I finally capped it with my patent knee boots. These were also a four inch heel similar to my lunch shoes, so I figured I could manage those for the evening. I loved the look and feel of these boots. They were stilettos, so all total this gave me a very vampy appearance!

I came out and did a little "Ta-da!" as I exited the bedroom. The look on Alex's face was priceless! His mouth came open and he just stared for a moment, looking me up and down. I smiled and just beamed, I felt like a sex goddess!

He came over and wrapped me in his arms, kissing me deeply. This wasn't just a peck, this was a soul sucking deep passionate kiss. When we finally came up for air, it was my turn to be struck. I'd never been kissed like that before.

He ran a hand over my shoulders and down my back to grab my ass. "You really are amazing," he smiled softly as I shivered at his touch. I was on fire right now, and I'd do whatever he wanted. I just smiled and tossed my hair as an answer. "I like the red," he added. "It's a great color on you."

I blushed a little, "I think I look pretty good in red and black."

"Or black and blue," he grinned back, smacking my ass.

I left out a soft moan, "If you want to actually go somewhere, we'd better leave soon, or I'm never going to make it out of here.

"I do have two things I want to do first," he held up the black choker as an explanation. I gasped softly, my ass and clit both throbbing with my excitement. "Oh? Does that gasp mean my girl likes her collar?"

I nodded excitedly, "Yes, Sir! I just squirted a little I'm so excited!"

He raised his eyebrow in surprise and I blushed deeper. "Kneel," he commander softly. I sank to my knees wondering if I'd get to suck his cock while I was down here. I so wanted to! He raised my chin with a finger, so I was looking up at him. "We don't have time for that now, trust me, we'll get to it later. Now, kiss your collar," he held the soft leather out to me. I kissed it like I loved it, I certainly loved what it represented!

"Good girl," he intoned and buckled the collar around my neck. "While you wear this collar, this is a symbol of our bond. You will do as I tell you, when I tell, without question," he said sternly. "Do you understand, girl?"

I nodded, "Yes, Sir. I promise to be a good little slave girl."

He smiled, "Good, then stand, turn around and bend over."

I nodded and stood, turned my back to him and bent over. He made a soft noise, then I felt his hands run along my thighs, under my skirt, up to my ass and crotch. He teased my locked up clitty, feeling the dampness that had almost soaked my panties. "My word, girl. You are wet," he said making me feel like a wanton slut, and so help me, that excited me even more! He then moved to my ass and played with my plug for a moment, making me moan deeply.

A moment later he deftly pulled the plug out with a wet pop and a gasp of surprise from me! I thought he was getting ready to fuck me, and I wanted it! When I felt the push at my ass, at first I thought it was his cock, but then I felt my ass close around the base and realized it was the butt plug. I'm not sure what the point of that was, but I was so fucking horny, I just wanted him to take me!

He then smacked my ass, and said, "Stand up and let's go, girl."

We headed out to the car, the cool spring air making me shiver a bit, but he wrapped his arms around me until we got in the car. It took a few minutes to drive, but we arrived at Lucy's. One of the few gay and trans friendly bars or clubs in the area. I held tight to Alex's arm as we headed in, partly because of nerves, but mostly to keep close!

We entered and it was pretty busy for it still being somewhat early on Saturday. As I looked around, I saw a wide variety of guys, girls and other. As I looked closer, I realized some of the guys were butches, and the girls were other trans girls, but it was a definite mix. This looked like my kind of place!

As we made our way in, Alex steered us to a small table with two stools. As I took a seat, I noticed a lot heads turned our way. I thought everyone was checking me out, but I did realize a number of folks were checking out Alex, too! I wondered if we were fresh meat?

"What do you want to drink?" Alex asked.

"Just a soda is fine," I replied trying to speak loudly, but still in a femme voice. It was tough over the noise of the club.

"I'm not drinking, so you can have something if you want," he replied.

"Oh, you're sweet," I smiled. "No, I just don't like alcohol." I scrunched up my face as I said it.

He laughed and weaved off to get us drinks. As he headed over to the bar, a couple of girls came over. There were three, and two were probably over six feet without heels. In their heels they looked like Amazons! Sexy Amazons, but still they towered over me! The other girl was more my size, and I wondered if she was a genetic girl or not.

The tall blonde in the red dress spoke first, "Oh my God, honey! You are like the hottest thing ever!"

I blushed a bit and said, "Thank you, I love your dress."

"This old thing," she replied, then put her hand on my arm and whispered, "It does look good, huh?"

One of the other girls piped in, "Stop it, Tina. You're being an ass." This was the shorter girl, who I realized was trans, too. "I'm Candy, and this is Yasmine and you've already met Tina. We just wanted to say welcome, always a pleasure to see another girl out!"

"Especially one as pretty as you!" The brunette Yasmine said.

Alex made his way back over, and the girls introduced themselves and we chatted for a few minutes, before the girls moved on.

The rest of the night continued like that. We met a bunch of people, including a few people that I recognized from work! I guess they didn't recognize me. I was trying to figure out a good way to mention this at the office!

Alex took me out to dance a few times. Candy even came out and asked me to dance as well! That was a little weird since we were both in heels! Thankfully we were about the same height. She was really nice and very sweet, though she was also a little lit, so she was also very grabby, not that I minded at all! I thought she might try to kiss me, and I was a little sad she didn't.

When I got back, Alex asked me if I liked her, I shrugged, "She's pretty... and sweet... and kinda sexy."

Alex nodded, "You ever think about being with another trans girl?"

I nodded, "Oh yes, absolutely! I was kinda hoping she'd kiss me." I shrugged, "One problem I've found is that most trans girls seem to be subs or bottoms or both, so it might be tough."

"Well, just find a switch, or we make it a threesome," Alex grinned. I nodded at my excitement for that idea, I wondered if he'd want to try and take Candy home!

Alex leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "I do have a special surprise for you, and while taking Candy home isn't part of it, we might look into that for next time."

I smiled, "I think that would be wild and fun."

Alex nodded, "And I think she would love a shot at your sweet ass." I just shrugged as a reply. Alex leaned in again, and spoke very forcefully, "Now girl, I want you to go to the bathroom, go to the first stall and put on everything that's in your purse, then wait for me to come in."

I looked up at him in surprise, I was about to ask for clarification, when I remember my instructions. I grabbed my purse, and smiled, "Yes, Sir! As you wish!"

I scurried off to find the bathroom and see what I was in store for! I was surprised how heavy my purse was. I wondered if he put another outfit in there? It was a shoulder bag, so there was some room, but not a ton.

I got back to the men's room and hesitated a moment, then remember Alex said he was coming, too! He was going to fuck me in the bathroom! I went in and thankfully it was empty, though it occurred to me a bar like this probably had trannies and drag queens and such using the bathrooms all the time!

I put the seat down and set my purse down to pull out the contents. I don't know what I was expecting, but a ring gag was not it! Oh wow! I squirted a bit into my panties again on seeing that gag! My goodness! It also had a small lock on the buckle! I was going to be locked into a ring gag in the bathroom of a gay bar! I thought I was going to cum right then! Thankfully I got control and pulled the other items out. First there was a blindfold, also with a lock! Holy shit! He wasn't playing lightly! There was also a pair of ear buds? I wasn't sure what to make of that.

Finally I pulled out the handcuffs. They were open, but no key in sight! Once I locked myself into all this I was blind, deaf and helpless! I couldn't wait! I put the ear buds in first, wondering if they had something special. There was a heavy techno beat with some moaning sounds. I wondered if it was a porn movie or something? Maybe it was like Lords of Acid or something like that?

I started with the gag, buckling it in and feeling the rubber wrapped ring hold my teeth wide open! I was drooling already! I clicked the lock behind me, shuddering at the sound and also squirting more! My panties were soaked!

As I put the blindfold on and locked it, I heard the door and someone came in. At first I thought it was Alex, so I quickly locked the blindfold and fumbled for the handcuffs. However, the guy walked over to the urinal and did his business, so I waited until he flushed before locking the cuffs behind my back. Oh my! I squirted again! I was so fucking horny now! This was soooo wild!