Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 03

Story Info
Tgirl continues her wild fun, with a day in bondage and more.
13.7k words
4.75
10.9k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Alex moving around the bed, I figured he was going to pee, and sure enough, he came back a few moments later and snuggled back into me. I did really want to ask him about last night's adventure and if he was my mystery lover or not. Though I was pretty sure it was him, the thrill of not knowing, made me wonder who else it might have been.

The thought it was one of the guys from work did give me a little buzz! How wild would it be to go to work on Monday and hear one of my co-workers talking about the bondage slut they got to mouth fuck over the weekend! Of course, I don't think they'd recognized me and none of them came up to say anything at the bar. Still, that didn't make that idea any less exciting. For some reason, being someone's fantasy girl was a bit of a thrill.

So much of a thrill that my caged clitty was beginning to make itself known again. Even after the mind numbing orgasm I'd had, I was getting horny again. My butt plug was also making itself known and that was adding to my arousal. I was thinking about taking it out when I remembered Alex saying he wanted me plugged all the time.

It occurred to me, this was the remote control vibrating plug that I had in. I never noticed him with any controls or anything, so he must have hidden the remote in his pants or something. I briefly considered going through and seeing if I could find the remote, but then decided if he wanted me to have the controls, he would have given me the controls.

Still I was getting horny as hell, but it was still the middle of the night and I didn't want to wake him again. So, I snuggled in trying to sleep as best I could with my caged clit steadily leaking into my panties!

Several hours later as daylight began sneaking into the room, I felt Alex stir and hoped he was ready to play. I was worked up already! Alex pulled me tight into his embrace and pulled me close for a deep kiss. I moaned softly as he trailed kisses from lips to my ear. He nibbled on my ear, driving me just mad with arousal.

"Please fuck me," I begged desperately, my need obvious in my voice.

"My, my," Alex teased. "Someone sure is worked up this morning."

I smiled shyly, biting my lip as I nodded, thoughts of being a bound anonymous sex toy kept replaying in my mind!

"Does that mean you enjoyed our little adventure last night?" he teased more.

I nodded, still biting my lip, a little hesitant to say more for some reason.

"You should answer now, girl," he stated firmly cupping my chin.

"Oh God, yes, Sir!" I babbled breathlessly. "I enjoyed it so fucking much... I want to know when we can do it again." I felt my cheeks flush red as I blushed with shame at wanting to be such a wanton slut.

Alex raised my chin and looked deep in my eyes, but with a warm smile, "I told you, don't be embarrassed by what turns you on and excites you. If you're going to be a complete slut, be as slutty as you can."

I smiled and laughed a little, "I know, it just seems weird to say something like that out loud. I'm not even supposed to want to crossdress, let alone want to be a... painted whore."

"Well, I think its sexy as hell when you get all worked up over being a sissy slut," he pointed this statement by kissing me deeply.

I kissed him back, falling further into my passion. He kissed back over to my neck, causing me to gasp and moan. He raised his thigh up to my crotch and I began grinding all over his leg, humping both my chastity cage and my plug on his thigh. He whispered in my ear as he was kissing my neck, "My, my, you really ARE worked up."

In between moans and breaths, I managed to gasp out, "I... told you... I REALLY liked... being your toy last night."

"Well, I better take care of my girl then," he slid me down and spread my legs, hiking my light chemise up out of the way. He reached down to massage my inner thighs, sliding his one hand down to play with my butt plug. I began squirming and writhing as he played with the toy, driving me to higher heights of arousal.

I looked at him desperately, and begged, "Please?"

He obliged me by pulling the plug out and sliding himself almost all the way in one thrust. The suddenness of his penetration had me gasping for air and just making little moaning sounds. He leaned down over me and began kissing me as he slowly started pumping himself in and out of me. I wrapped my legs tight around him to keep him as deep as I could. The lust evident in his forceful kisses. I wondered if we were going to do something, I mean something kinky, but he seemed content to just go missionary and please his girl.

I was happy to oblige him. I was in such a state of heaven, I almost couldn't believe how good it felt. He was kissing me, playing with my nipples and just holding a nice steady pace. It felt so good, but seemed oddly normal. Well, normal for a chastity caged sissy slut being fucked by her dominant bisexual next-door neighbor! You know, the usual...

I'm not sure how long we made love like that, and I did realize at some point, this was less fucking and more making passionate love making. I was lost in a haze of bliss either way. After what was probably ten or fifteen minutes of steady going, Alex raised himself up and began going faster. He also pulled my legs up and put my ankles on his shoulders. Holy hell did that let him go deep in me! Wow! I just held on as he played me like some kind of sissy violin. It didn't take long before the angle and pace had me building up.

"Sir, I'm going to cum! Please may I cum?" I moaned my eyes closed in ecstasy.

Alex replied through gritted teeth, "Not yet, hold on a little bit, girl."

"Yes, Sir," I replied. "I... don't know... how long..."

"It better be until I tell you," he growled.

"Yes, Sir. As you wish," but I could feel the tension building and it was going to be epic. I felt like a live wire, I just needed the electricity.

Thankfully, he took pity on me and after just a few minutes, he asked, "Are you still close?"

"Yes, Sir!" I almost screamed.

"Just know, I'm not going to stop, I'm going to keep fucking you after you cum, you understand?"

"Oh yes, Sir!" I gasped barely holding back the tide of my orgasm.

"Then cum for me!"

And I did! I basically exploded. I could feel the waves rolling off of me as my clitty sprayed all kinds of cream all over my stomach and true to his word, Alex kept pounding away at me, which really just compounded the orgasms and I actually wound up coming a second time, almost right after the first. It was a mind-blowing experience. I'm not sure how long I came for, but I came down to a wide smile on Alex's face just inches from mine as he kissed me again.

He started slowly grinding into me, "You okay?" he asked me.

I looked up, my eyes kind of clearing, "What do you mean?"

"You were screaming your head off, then you kind of blacked out for a moment, I was a little worried, but when I asked if you wanted me to stop, you just replied, 'Dear God, no' so I figured you were okay," Alex kept grinning as he picked up the pace.

I sighed and smiled, "Well, I was cumming over and over there, I've never felt anything like that."

"Are you going to cum again?" he asked me.

I laughed and grinned, "I don't know, you're just going to have to find out."

With that, Alex decided to give it his best to make me cum again, he was going steady at me, but after the toe curling I'd just gone through, I was pretty well spent. So, he eventually picked up the pace and was kissing me steadily, when he whispered and asked if I was going to cum again, I just told him, probably not, but I wanted to be his girl and please him.

He rolled me over, so I was on top, "Good, then ride and make me cum."

I smiled down and took the challenge, riding him like a cowgirl. My cage flopping steadily as I bounced on his cock. Maybe it was the change in angle, but I was quickly building again. I couldn't believe it, and I think he knew it since he really started playing with my nipples and soon I was bouncing like crazy. I could see by the grin on his face he knew I was close. "If you get close, go ahead and cum, baby, I want to watch you."

Him saying that, pushed me on, and sure enough I bounced a few more times before I threw my head back moaning like mad as I came again. Somewhere in my haze, I realized he was pulling me tight onto him and he was cumming in me. I came down as he was still pumping in my ass, so I slowed and gently milked him with my ass, trying to draw his orgasm out. The look on his face was priceless. I kissed him as he came back down and laid my head on his chest, feeling him breathing.

He held me close, just enjoying the afterglow. It was a few minutes before I realized he was shrinking down and was slipping out of my ass. Of course, that meant after he slipped out, a puddle of cum followed. I rolled onto my side to try and keep it from dripping all over the bed.

"Holy shit, babe, I think you flooded me!" I laughed.

"Well, you seemed like you wanted a lot," he joked back.

I nodded, "I did, but could you get me a tissue or something to clean with, I don't want to make a puddle."

So, we cleaned up and settled back in to snuggle some more. We laid quietly for a while, before Alex asked me quietly, "Was that okay?"

"Okay," I looked at him surprised. "I had a screaming multiple orgasm and you're asking if it was okay?"

Alex shrugged, "I just know it wasn't kinky or anything, but it seemed like a nice mix to end the weekend."

"Well, I was worried that is was too... 'vanilla', but it was a nice way to mix things up." I laid my head on his chest again, feeling the hard muscle and him breathing. "I wouldn't want to do it that way every time, but its definitely a nice quiet way to be together."

"I don't know about quiet," Alex laughed. "You were screaming like a banshee for several minutes. I'm surprised you throat doesn't hurt."

"I do feel a little hoarse, I just figured I needed a drink after all that exercise," I smiled up at him.

"Talking about kinky, I do want to talk a little about last night," he started.

"Ohhh, are we going to plan our next outing?" I asked excitedly.

"Well, I will plan our next outing, you'll need to be your cute, sexy self," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir," I replied obediently.

"Good girl," he replied. "But one thing did occur to me, we never really established any safety protocols, especially with something that can be as intense as public play."

"Safety protocols?"

"Yes, like if something gets to be too much for you," he explained.

"Oh, so like the safe word we did on Friday?"

"Yes, now I prefer to just do a color system, you say 'Yellow' if you need to slow down, and 'Red' if something is too much for you," he stated. "Does that work for you?"

I shrugged, "I've never really thought about it. I mean, there's not much I'm not willing to do, or at least try, but that's probably a good idea, just in case something hits me too hard."

"Oh don't worry, your ass will be getting hit plenty hard," he joked. I rolled my eyes at him. He looked at me sternly, "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

I gulped, "Y-yes, Sir." Was he being serious? I wasn't sure.

"Do you think that's being very respectful?" he asked sternly. Why did that voice make my clit swell in its cage?

I smiled, knowing I was caught, wondering where he was going, "No, Sir."

"So, what should I do with a girl who's being disrespectful?" he cocked his head to the side.

I looked down, "You should punish her, Sir."

He simply smiled in response.

"Did you want to smack my ass now?" I smiled batting my eyelashes.

He looked thoughtfully at me, "Since you'd probably enjoy that, I was actually thinking something a little more... of a reminder." He smiled slyly.

I felt my clit twitch again in its cage with excitement. I somewhat breathlessly replied, "Did you have something specific in mind?" I was almost panting, I was getting so worked up.

He reached up and gently pinched and rolled my nipples making me gasp and bite my lip, "How do you feel about piercings?"

I looked at him, my eyes wide and gasped slightly, "I love them!" I tugged on the small holes in my earlobes. "These were a bit exciting to get, I'd love to get more."

He smiled up and pinched both nipples hard. I started panting, and I squirted a little into my panties, well, okay a little more into my panties! "Mmmmmm, would you like these pierced?" He tugged harder, getting me even more worked up.

"Oh, yes, Sir!" I panted, "Maybe a tongue piercing?"

He looked up, raising an eyebrow at me, "A tongue piercing, really?" He twisted one nipple and pulled on the other.

"Yesss, its... oh my... supposed to... make blowjobs even better," he had me gasping for breath as he played with my nipples.

He smiled at me, "Girl, you don't need your blowjobs to be any better. They're already fucking awesome."

I smiled proudly, "Thank you."

"But it is a hot idea," he paused to keep teasing my nipples. "Anywhere else you'd like piercings?"

"Wherever you'd like, Sir," I muttered getting so very turned on. I was surprised my panties weren't dripping. My clit sure was!

"Wherever I'd like? That's quite an offer, girl," he smiled like the cat that ate the canary. "What if I want to get you a bullring through your septum?"

I squirted more into my panties, he was really hitting my buttons here. If he talks about a Prince Albert or piercings along my perineum I was going to have to jump him! "That would be so fucking hot," I all but gasped.

"I could really put you in some serious bondage using that as a tie down," he grinned evilly.

"Oh my!" I gasped, I could feel the wetness dripping down my legs. I was really hoping he was going to fuck me again.

"You like that idea?" I could only nod enthusiastically in response! "What about some on your clitty? Maybe a nice Prince Albert, or if we get some by your ass, I could probably lock the butt plugs into you."

"Oh wow!" I was actually feeling a bit dizzy I was so worked up.

"Holy shit! Your panties are so wet, you're dripping," he looked up somewhat amazed, but clearly also turned on. "You really are an insatiable slut, aren't you?"

I nodded even more enthusiastically, "I am, Sir!"

"Well, maybe we'll get you some tattoos, too. One that says 'Slut' just above your ass," he teased, moving one hand to tease my clit and my cage.

"Oh wow! Really? I get a tramp stamp?" I was practically humping my cage on his hand.

"If you'd like, I'd love to see you with some super sexy ink," he smiled at me.

"Holy fuck, that is hot...," I bit my lip and looked up at him panting softly.

He looked down at me, kissing me deeply and passionately. That did help soothe my aching fire a little, but I was already beyond horny.

"So, getting you pierced would be a treat for you?" he asked.

I nodded, not trusting my voice, then I remembered he wanted me to answer him, "Yes, Sir. I think it would."

"Well, then I'm going to have to think of some other punishment," he said thoughtfully. Then he looked at me, why don't you go get cleaned up, and I'll have your punishment ready when you get back."

"Yes, Sir!" I replied enthusiastically, heading to the bathroom to get a shower. A little while later, after I'd cleaned up, I called out from the bathroom, "Should I put on make-up?"

"No, girl. Just come out when you're ready," he called back.

I slid on my silky bathrobe and came out. I looked at the bed and saw a ton of gear was laid out, holy shit! Was he going to use all of this? Then I realized it was mostly bondage gear. Well, that had me excited, was this really supposed to be a punishment?

"Come over here, girl," he said simply. I walked over a little nervously.

"Don't be scared, " he said, reading me perfectly. "This is a punishment, but should hopefully be enjoyable... at least for me anyway."

"Yes, Sir. Are you putting me in bondage?"

"You very quick and cute," he kissed me softly on the nose. "Yes, but you're going to be in some form of bondage all day."

I gulped softly, I wanted to ask, 'All day?' but felt like that might get me in more trouble, so I just nodded and said, "Yes, Sir."

He then quickly but efficiently put much of the gear on the bed on me. First, he laced me into my super-heavy duty corset. The leather one with the metal stays that has almost no give. Hell, he could just put me in that all day, and that would bondage enough!

It took several minutes to get me laced into the corset, and he laced it down tight. When he secured the laces, I was already having to take shallow breaths. And dammit if that wasn't making my cage drip! I was already soaking my panties, so hopefully I didn't start leaving a trail.

He then placed a posture collar around my neck. Damn! I felt like we were going back to the night we met. He buckled me in, and I was suddenly sure this was going to be an interesting day.

He also pulled out a pair of boots, they weren't super high heels, but they were pretty heavy duty. It seemed I would be mostly wearing my bondage? Then again, I saw the cuffs on the bed, and realized we weren't nearly done!

With that he pulled the leather wrist cuffs up and buckled them on. He pulled my hands behind my back and then I heard the distinctive 'click' of a padlock. Why was that such an exciting and scary sound?

"Now, I'm going to start with this, and if you're good, I'll put in one of the really heavy gags," he then pulled up the small ball gag. The one with the little holes in it, so you can breath easier through it.

He had me sit on the bed and laced up the boots tightly and then wrapped cuffs around them. He took a short strap and hooked it to the cuffs. I was confused for a moment until I realized this was going to be a hobble strap. Well, I wasn't going anywhere, or at least not real fast!

He looked up at me and smiled, "I don't know about you, but I've worked up quite an appetite. You're going to make us some breakfast."

"I am?" I tried to ask through the gag. It came out more like "Ah mm?" but he got the idea anyway.

"Yes, you are, and the longer you keep me waiting, the worse your punishment will be," he grinned.

"Have fun, I'm going to enjoy watching this," he laughed wickedly, stood and walked into the living room.

He could have at least helped me off the bed. Well, I'd better get a move on!

I rolled to my side and got my feet under me. Once on my feet, I started my slow shuffling steps to the kitchen. I debated hopping, but between the heels and the corset, I was worried I'd fall and actually hurt myself.

So, I made the long slow lumbering trek to the kitchen. Really it was only about 60 maybe 70 feet across the Living Room, but when you can only step about 5 or 6 inches at a time, its a slow process to go that far. Also, being gagged, collared and corseted make it an agonizingly slow walk. So, when the remote butt plug in my ass went off about halfway across, I almost fell over! Thankfully, he only turned it on low, but it surprised me. I stopped for a moment trying to get my bearings and get moving again, but he started turning up the intensity. Oh wow, if I came now, I was probably going to pass out!

I heard Alex's voice from the sofa, "You better get moving, or I'm going to keep turning it up. And if you cum, I'm going to whip you."

First, the suggestion of being whipped so scared and aroused me that I squirted and almost came! It also got me motivated to get moving. I started my slow shuffling again, but the buzzing was maddening and making it really hard to focus. It took me a few more minutes, but once I crossed into the kitchen, he took pity on me and turned off the plug.

Of course, I also realized, he'd already fucked me over. I mean, not literally, well he had done that... I mean, he wanted me to cook with my hands bound behind my back! How the fuck was I supposed to cook? Well, I'd gotten myself out of worse self-bondage scenes, so I'd better get cracking. I decided sausage and eggs would be a nice easy meal to cook. Get it? Eggs? Cracking? Oh, never mind...