Almost Got'em - Girls Edition Ch. 01

Story Info
Raunchy tales from the girls of Gotham city.
3.5k words
4.37
11.3k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the Batman animated series universe. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

The blackness of night covered the famed, Gotham City. Down at the southern section of the crime ridden city was its dockyard, consumed by a thick blanket of mist and fog. That did not hinder some of the patrons of the city to make their way to a rundown old tavern opposite pier ten called 'The Happy Haddock'.

The wooden structure, partly rotten from the sea air, and chipped away by termites was somehow still standing despite seeing better days. Large round sections of wood were nailed to the top of empty barrels, then covered by a large cloth to create tables for the establishment, surrounded with four to five chairs each. This was a place where Gotham's vagabonds, never-do-wells, and scum love to hang out, and drink their weight in liquor.

Over on a large table at the corner of the bar were some of Gotham's most infamous female villains, gathered together to stay under the radar of the law. Around the table playing cards were evenly distributed as a game of poker was about to commence between the four femme fatales.

"So, who do ya think he is Red Paw?"

"Red Claw! You blond bimbo!"

"Geez, sorry for getting ya name wrong, it's not like you're as famous as me and red!"

"Simmer down you two, we don't want to cause a scene, and attract some unwanted attention to us."

"I agree, last thing I want is anyone working for Rupert Thorne to inform him I'm still in the city."

"Ok, ok! Still Claw, you didn't answer my question."

"I do not have a clue. I did however almost saw his face during our confrontation in a jet plane over Blairquhan Castle."

"I almost got to unmask his sidekick, Robin when Bane used him as bait for Batman. He stopped me before I could though."

"Say Candice, you've been close to Bane, right? What's he like in the downstairs department? Does his special juice make that part bigger also?"

"God Harl! it's been nothing but the subject of Batman's identity, and sex from you tonight."

The conversation between the women broke when another figure entered the fray. "Got room for one more ladies?" Asked a chirpy, female voice. From the table, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Candice and Red Claw looked up to see it was Roxy Rocket. The first to respond was Harley, "take a hike toots, this is a private..." Roxy interrupted Harley's sentence by tripping her chair with her foot, causing Harley's chin to smack the table.

Before she could retaliate against Roxy, Ivy calmed her angry friend down. "Harl darling, I said not to cause a scene. Just grab another chair." Fuming, Harley reluctantly agreed and got up from the floor before acquiring another chair.

"So, what is Gotham's most fearless daredevil doing in a place like this?" Enquired Ivy. "Hiding out from the boys in blue, as well as keeping out of reach from our resident Batman." Roxy replied.

The other women acknowledged that statement by admitting they are in the same situation also. Pulling up her chair, Harley added, "geez, Batman is such a buzzkill for us all. I can't believe none of us nabbed him and have our wicked way with him before offing him."

"Speak for yourself." Jumped in Candice. "I was this close to nailing the bat, in more ways than one."

"Fool!" Barked Claw. "I was a lot closer to having him under my heel as my plaything."

"Don't talk such nonsense!" Responded Ivy. "I'm the one who came close to bringing a climactic finish to him in both sex, and his life!"

As the girls continued their heated debate with each other, Roxy finally put a stop to it with a loud whistle. "Whoa ladies, chill out. By the looks of things there are several 'almost got'em' tales. Why don't we share our stories while I deal each of us a new hand."?

Dishing out the playing cards, Roxy looked to her right at Ivy, "why don't our green gal kick us off." "All right then." Ivy purred before going into her illicit tale.

In the northern section of Gotham city, was an abandoned warehouse that was used to receive, store, and dispatch gardening equipment, and supplies. A viable location for a criminal who was fixated with plants in Batman's mind as he cautiously moved across the roof of the warehouse. Approaching the sky light, he carefully pulled it open without making too much noise. Dropping down to the floor of the warehouse, the dark knight, poised and ready, carefully examined his darkened surroundings. Pulling out a torch from his utility belt, he cautiously began his search for the vixen of vines.

Looking around, Batman saw pallets of stacked sacks of compost scattered around him on the floor. Boxed lawn mowers, hedge trimmers and other gardening tools were displayed on the shelfs of nearby racking. At first, the area looked normally undisturbed, yet on closer inspection to one of the pallets of compost, the sacks storing them were unnaturally cleaner. Not so much dust had built onto the sacks, almost like they were handled recently.

His right arm jolted back, tightly snatched by something, pulling him unexpectedly off balance causing him to drop his torch. Straining, the dark knight tried to rip off what he now noticed was a vine coiled tightly around his wrist. From the sacks of composts that surrounded him, more vines burst forth from within, gradually overwhelming Batman as his movement became more restricted until he was on his knees, nearly mummified.

A flick of a switch restored power to the building's lights which washed away a lot of the darkness. A womanly figure stepped forward into the light with a malevolent chuckle.

"Long time, no see Batman." Said a sultry voice. The dark knight looked up to see the women he'd been pursuing for the last few days, Poison Ivy. "Ivy." Snarled Batman in his deep, dark voice.

"My, my darling. I'd thought you would be a lot more pleased to see me." Cooed Ivy, pretending her feelings were hurt. "I'm in no mood for games Ivy! Release me now, or your plants pay the price!" He threatened.

With a clasp of Ivy's fist, the vines tighten their grip on the dark knight, causing him to strain in pain. "I'll crush you to death before you could harm a leaf on my beautiful babies!" She growled. Taking a deep breath and reclaiming her calmness, Ivy stepped forward. She held a beautiful, potted red rose plant lovely in her right hand like a pet cat, while wearing an extravagant, white silk robe, artistically embroidered with flowers.

"It was only a matter of time before you caught up to me Batman. So, I decided to take a stand, and set a trap, in one of the very places mankind would provide the materials to play god with mother nature." Ivy explained. "They plant the seeds, nurture the plants until they bloom, then when they want to adjust or dispose what they created, they cut it away using these barbaric machines!"

After a brief pause, Ivy turned towards the dark knight, a sinister smile formed across her full, red lips. "And after tonight, I'll cut you out of my life forever."

As she said that, her left hand went into her rode to pull out what looked like a small pistol, only it had a small chemical tank attached to the top of it making it look like a futuristic water pistol. Pulling the trigger, a thick, blue mist sprayed at the dark knight, engulfing him as he hacked and coughed. Emptying the entire contents onto him, Ivy watch as the blue gas clear around her captive, his frantic movements grew less until they completely ceased.

"How was that darling?" She enquired wickedly. Batman struggled to move any part of his body. "What... cough, cough... what did you do to me!?" He strained. As he said that another light activated behind Ivy, revealing a large, king size bed all made up with a soft, creamy coloured duvet, and matching pillows. "It's a little concoction I put together just for you darling." She explained. "An enhanced combination of lavender, Chamomile, Orchids, Guarana and my special hypnotic solution. Mother nature's way to awaken the erotic desires from any warm-blooded mammal."

Her words spoke truth as Batman lost control of his now heated body. A snap of her fingers signalled for her vines to relinquish their hold on the dark knight. "Stand up darling." Softly commanded Ivy. Rising to his feet, Batman stood to attention as Ivy slowly approached him. Tossing the pistol to one side, her free hand reached into her robe once more to produce a small, sealed vile of purple liquid.

Now in front of her prey she displayed the vile to his face. "Tell you what Batman. If you want to live, why don't you take the antidote I have here. It's the only way to dissolve the effects of my gas." Ivy cooed, knowing full well the dark knight would be unable to take it by his own free will. After a few seconds of flaunting the vile at him she pretended her feelings were hurt before taunting, "not interested in my gift?... Suit yourself, ha ha ha."

Walking to the large bed, Ivy placed her potted rose and antidote on the bed side table located on the right side of the bed before she unfastened her robe. Dropping to the floor, the robe uncovered Ivy's curvaceous hour-glass body that was adorned with a black and green under-bust corset that hugging her beautiful rack, while her round, voluptuous breasts remained uncovered, and unrestricted. Her elegant arms were covered by opera length, black satin gloves while her shapely legs were decorated with sophisticated nylon stocking. Even without her enhanced aphrodisiac, her body would drive any normal man crazy with lush as their blood became heated.

With villainous, lascivious intentions in her eyes, Ivy sultrily commanded the dark knight to step closer to her. Despite trying to physically resist, Batman slowly approached the vixen of vine, standing right in front of her.

She scanned her prey with both her eyes, and her hands as Ivy explored Batman's chest and abdomen. Even with his costume on she could feel the developed lumps of his muscles around his vigorous body. "Feels like you take proper care of yourself darling." Ivy purred in a vixenish tone. "I can see why Catwoman has taken a shine to you."

Moving down to his waist, her hands unfastened his utility belt before tossing it to the end of the bed. "We won't be needing that." She enraptured villainously. Looking down at the dark knight's crotch, she could tell his modesty has created a pulsating bulge in his tights. "Why are you doing this?" Batman grunted as he continued to fight the effects of Ivy's drug. "This will be a parting gift from me honey." Explained Ivy as her hands slowly glided along his body. "I'm going to have my wicked way with you darling. I'll bestow upon you erotic pleasures that any other man would kill to taste. Once the ecstasy is too much to contain, I'll rip that mask off to see your face, all contorted with physical bliss." Her arms travelled up and around Batman shoulder, bringing her face closer to his before finishing with, "Once I knew who the man I conquered is, I'll end your existence upon this bed!"

With that said Ivy pulled Batman close to deliver a full, passionate kiss onto his lips. An audible hum from Ivy echoed around as her lips smacked against his tenderly. Her hand crawled down to his crotch before cupping his length that was covered by his tights. The sensation of her touch caused Batman to gasp, but it was muffled by Ivy's deep smooch. "Oooh! Feels like you have a big one down there sweetie!" She purred intriguingly before she lowered herself to her knees.

Face to face with the expanding protrusion, the vixen of vines hooks the dark knight's tights with both hands before gently pulling them down to his ankles. With that his stalk sprung up to attention in her presents. Inhaling with delight she felt his firmness in her hands, twitching as the blood pumped into his engorged shaft.

"Oh my! It's so beautiful and strong." She delightfully complimented. "Had I'd known you were hiding something like this on you I would have done this sooner. I can see why Selina is so fond of you." The dark knight remained silent, he tried to focus his mind on escaping rather than the sexual situation he was in. But it became very difficult as Ivy stroked his thick, hard rod.

With that she took a long lick of the underpart of his penis, starting at the hilt before slowly moving up to his tip. Her tongue circled around his shaft, taking in his strong, masculine flavour. Opening her mouth, Ivy took him between her soft, full red lips with a bliss filled hum, causing the dark knight to sigh momentary from the carnal sensation. Effortlessly, her lips glided along his hardened cock, her head bobbing forward and back, slowly taking him in deeper each time.

Not looking down, Batman tried to mentally block out the jolts of ecstasy that the vixen of vines administered through her skilled fellatio technic. While his mind was strong, his body began to betray him as the pleasure increased, causing his aroused body to tense. His solid length now glistened from Ivy's wet mouth while her hand worked in tandem with her tightly sealed lips, twisting around his shaft with each stroke. Her other hand kneaded her ample tits as her libido grew as well. Looking to his left, Batman saw the vile containing the antidote placed on the bedside table. So close, yet so far thanks to Ivy's hypnotic aphrodisiac.

Mental defensive barriers breaking, the dark knight's body slowly began to shudder. His head tilted back, and his bliss filled breaths becoming heavier. Sensing him to nearly be at his peak, Ivy halted her oral assault on his stalk, slowly pulling away as a trail of saliva connecting her mouth to his dick broke away upon her release.

Ivy had the dark knight there, why did she stop, he thought. Looking down, Batman's eyes locked with Ivy's who was filled with amorous, malevolent intentions. "Oh no Batman." She chuckled villainously. "I'm not going to finish you like this!"

Rising to her feet, Ivy placed both hands on Batman's chest, shoving him down onto the bed. He looked up to see Ivy step one foot onto the bed to display her blush coloured flower, salivating for the taste of his intimate flesh. "I can't let you have all the fun for yourself darling." She enamoured. "It's your turn to service me with that big, hard cock of yours."

Climbing onto the bed, Ivy mounted the dark knight who was still trying to fight out of the grasp of her hypnotic drug. Despite him straining profusely, he laid helpless as the vixen of vines claimed his solid stalk, slickened by her saliva, and position his crown at the entrance of her crease.

"Soon as I feel your seed ejaculate into me, I'll unveil the man behind the mask." Ivy explained. "And after my pussy squeezes every drop out of your manhood, I'll squeeze every drop of life out of you, with both hands around your helpless neck!"

Upon saying this, she lowered herself onto her captive, the tip of his rod parted her folds as she took him into her. His thick girth stretched open her vaginal canal, feeling every moistened, velvety ridge deep inside her. A heavy, pleasurable sigh came forth from Ivy's lips as Batman verbally strained reluctantly from the enforced bliss.

Looking down at the dark knight, Ivy's hands glided slowly over his developed abdomen before reaching his chiselled chest. An erotic, yet villainous smile formed across her red lips before she slowly began grinding her hips against his. Ivy's slickened core consumed every impressive inch of his manhood as it touched all the right areas inside her.

Feeling the control, she has over the man who stopped every plan she concocted was such a turn on for Ivy. She took great pleasure both physically and mentally, from her vagina radiating ecstasy from Batman's firm appendage, to the sight of the dark knight's face painfully contorted from the carnal delight she bestowed upon him.

Now more accustomed to his robust stalk, Ivy quickened her pace, rocking against the dark knight as she took him deeper inside her immoral heart of femininity. Her self-lubricated sheath gripped tighter as the physical bliss grew inside her. The vixen of vines panted hot and heavy as the joyful sounds of sexual pleasure became more evident through the moans and groans that escaped her lips.

Fighting with all his might, Batman did everything he could to block out the carnal bliss mentally. Struggling, he managed to lift both his arms up slight, they felt like they were trying to lift the weight of the world. Grabbing them both, Ivy placed them upon her round, voluptuous tits, making him massaged her soft, round charms as her flesh clapped against his in rhythm, and force.

With his balls tightening, the dark knight was near his absolute limit, this time Ivy would not stop until his hot seed erupted deep inside her. Moving her hands up, Ivy's fingers slid under Batman's mask, slowly removing it in time with his upcoming ejaculation. "Oh yes baby! Don't hold back darling. You know you want to cum! You know you need to cum! Give yourself to me Batman!" Ivy panted in pleasured anticipation. Soon his seed and his identity will be hers.

About to explode at any moment, Batman put everything he had into one final, desperate act. Using all his strength he managed to lift his left leg up enough, and shot it outwards, kicking Ivy's plant potted rose off the bedside table across the room about ten feet away. "Nooo!" Shrieked Ivy in distress as the pot smashed into pieces upon contact to the concrete floor. She relinquished her vaginal clasp on Batman's cock and dived towards the rose like a mother towards her gravely injured child. "My baby! My poor baby!" Panicked Ivy as she scooped up the rose and soil from the wreckage. Her sadness morphed to rage before she snarled, "You bastard! You tried to kill my baby!"

However, upon turning to look at her captive, Batman had disappeared, leaving only a now empty vile that used to contain the antidote to her hypnotic drug. Unfortunately for the dark knight, Ivy noticed he did not have enough time to pick up his utility belt as he escaped.

Ivy picked up the utility belt before angrily shouting, "You're defenceless now Batman. Without your toys you don't stand a chance against my vines. As soon as they find you, I enjoy watching them tear you to shreds!"

The vines from the palletised compost sakes emerged, ready to strike upon Ivy's command as she moved cautiously along the area. "It's pointless to run Batman, my babies have sealed all the exits! There's no escape for you!"

"I'm not running anywhere!" Replied a dark voice as the dark knight revealed himself from the shadows at the end of the warehouse's racking. As soon as Ivy's eyes caught sight of him, her rage burned to another level. "Kill him!" she cried. The vines reacted to their order and lunged at Batman with great velocity.

However, the apparent defenceless Batman stepped forward with something in his hand. During his escape he managed to obtain a hedge trimmer from one of the shelves, and then pulled the cord to start the motor. Like a heavy claymore, he swung the buzzing trimmer viciously, cutting down every vine that attempted to assault him. Ivy could only watch in horror as the dark knight violently amputated all her loyal vines into pieces until they finally fell to the ground, dissolving into thick sludge.

With the vines dealt with, Batman released the trimmer as he approached Ivy. "It's over Ivy! Give yourself up now!" He boomed menacingly in his rough, fear causing voice. Taking a few steps back, the vixen of vines grew desperate before she looked to Batman's utility belt.

"I'll end you with one of your high-tech toys!" She shouted. Reaching to open one of the sections of the belt, Ivy's hand went to unclip a part of the belt, only to activate a defence mechanism built into it and a strong electric shock travel through her, knocking the vixen of vines backwards into more shelfing. Upon impact she dropped to her butt on the floor while also rocking the shelf, causing an empty, plant pot to fall from one of the shelfs and crashing down onto her head.

12