Almost Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob took Mom's hand; they got up and danced you'd think there was a mirrored ball rotating on my living room celling. After an hour, Mom whispered into Bob's ear and they left through the door to the attached apartment not to be seen 'til morning.

I looked, I turned my head, and Barb whispered, "Take me to bed." Barb was still having a little trouble climbing stairs especial after our dancing.

How could we ask for more?

Mom and Barbara talked like lifelong friends and shared each other's story of that night.

In the mother-in-law apartment, Bob and Elaine began to kiss. Their embrace was tight, Laney's hands and arms were around his neck and shoulders, thus giving his hands free access to her waist and hips. As the kiss continued, Laney's hands held Bob tighter.

Renewed feelings moved through Bob's body; the front of his trousers began to get rather uncomfortable. Bob's hands moved to Laney's ass.

Laney felt that her ass was not as nice as thirty years ago. Bob's mind and hands told him it was the most beautiful derriere he had held in years, as he fondled and squeezed Laney's ass; his cock was begging for release. He pulled Laney closer. She could feel his growing member, she longed for the feel of a man making love to her again.

She whispered in Bob's ear, "I need help with my zipper."

Bob's hands met at the neck of Laney's LBD, and began to slowly pull her dress's zipper down; while he did that, Laney unbuttoned Bob's shirt. As his torso appeared, it took Laney's breath away.

You see, as a sheriff in command of deputies, Bob believed in doing the same conditioning that he required his deputies do, to keep in shape. Bob's deputies always took first place it the department's local Law Enforcement Olympics and his deputies always represented the department in the state competition, winning it three of the last ten years, and NEVER finishing lower than third place. In marksmanship, they finished first for the last nine years. With Sheriff Bob, himself, on the team representing the state in the nationals, they never placed below third also. Where Bob excelled, was his physique. Barb hand to run shotgun to protect her dad from some pretty ladies that made no bones about wanting to get him in bed to take a spin.

As the little black dress slowly slid down her shoulders, her lacy, black bra came into view. Laney's breasts were quite well maintained for a woman in her fifties, not quite a C-cup helped.

I swear that I can see forever in your eyes

Laney's dress continued to slide down her body, revealing her thong. Laney had the body for a thong, fifty-two years notwithstanding. As Laney finished with Bob's trousers, they were both down to 'almost naked'. Laney took Bob's hand and led him into her boudoir. She climbed onto her bed and held her arms out to welcome Bob unto her.

Bob was able to unclasp her bra and release her breasts. Her décolletage was amazing in Bob's eyes. Bob began to make love to Laney's nipples; if they weren't erect before, they were then. Laney pushed Bob's boxers down to his knees, and Bob took them the rest of the way. Laney was on her back and she lifted her hips as Bob pulled her thong down and off. Bob brought his lips to Laney's clit; this is something she had missed since her husband died. Bob tasted Laney's arousal; it overlaid the memory of Barb's mother. Laney maneuvered their bodies, so they were on their sides, and their lips were on each other's sexual center.

Paradise

Sexual center? It was more like their own sexual universe. The oral sex they performed on each other was out of this world. Neither seemed rusty nor out of practice, I guess what they say about riding a bicycle is true. Laney had three orgasms by the time Bob felt that wonderful feeling in his balls that he was about to cum.

"I am almost there, where do you want it?"

"In my pussy."

They changed positions to doggy and Bob entered her in one thrust. Laney immediately had her fourth orgasm. Bob flooded her pussy with years of cum.

Laney stated, "We need more of this."

Bob then asked, "Would you like to change your name?"

And in your arms salvation's not so far away

Immediately after entering the master bedroom, Bill led Barb into the bath suite. They stripped each other and moved to the shower.

Bill had remodeled the bath suite. It had a privacy toilet room, a huge shower and drying room with no door or curtain. Bill had a urinal and a female urinal at one end, no peeing in this shower.

It had a long bathroom vanity with twin sinks, separated by a padded seat.

Bill led Barb into the shower.

The shower was a work of art for lovemaking. Multiple shower heads, which could give anything from a needle spray to a gentle rain, it had two handheld shower massages, a bench on three sides with hot tub-like lounges and grab bars at two levels and non-slip flooring.

Bill and Barb were lovingly connecting here in the shower. Bill and Barb satisfied their sexual frustration that they had for the last six weeks.

While standing under the shower, Barb told Bill she didn't want the job she had interviewed for, she told him she wanted another job. She dropped to her knees and took Bill's cock to her lips. "I want to be able to do this job every day."

Bill asked, "Would you like to become Mrs. Taylor...?"

Bill and Barb spent the next few hours making love every way they could, what the hell they were both young and had stamina.

_____

Both men had asked their women to enter an everlasting relationship.

It's getting closer,

Closer every day

The next morning, both fully satisfied couples sat at the breakfast table, the women had on robes, the men were in shorts and tees, but it was the women who yearned for the conversation.

Bob started. "Bill, I have asked Laney to marry me. I'd like your blessing."

With a chuckle, Bill answered, "Bob, only if you give Barbara and I your blessing."

Both women squealed, "OH MY GOD!"

In the next couple of weeks, the women planned a double wedding.

The ladies had decided on a date, the second Saturday in November. The colors were to be tan and white; the venue would be the FOP Hall; a DJ instead of live music, which guaranteed to have whatever song they wanted.

The number of attendants was easy. Linda was going to be Mom's maid of honor; Barbara's childhood friend would be Barbara's maid of honor; the captain of the sheriff's honor guard would be Bob's best man. Linda's husband, my brother-in-law, would be my best man.

I would walk Mom down the aisle. First. Then Bob would walk Barbara down the aisle. We would have two flowered and draped chairs to represent Barbara's mom and my dad. My niece Ellie and her cousin Sara would be the flower girls. My receptionist Candy's twin boys would be ring bearers. Bob would be in uniform and have a sheriff's color guard.

The only thing they didn't decided on was where Mom and Bob would live.

I solved that.

"Mom, Bob, I own the lots on both sides of this one. I have a nest egg that will pay for eighty-five percent of building a home on either side of me. And the back of all the lots is zoning for any kind of a one-story outbuilding. You can live where Mom is now until the house is finished; we can start building ASAP."

Mom and Bob looked at each other smiled and said, "Yes!"

Almost paradise

That night, I called my sister Linda.

_____

Linda: "Hey, little brother how's mom doing living with you?"

Me: "I have news and so does Mom."

Linda: "Okay, tell me. Is it about that cute strawberry blonde mom told me about?"

Me: "Yes! Her name is Barbara Powell. I have asked her to marry me. She said yes."

Linda: "Well, it is about time you have decided to give mom more grandchildren. I am tired of carrying your water."

Me: "Here is Mom."

Mom: "We need a maid of honor."

Linda: "Oh mom, do you think she wants a sister-in-law she doesn't know to be her maid of honor?"

Mom: "No, but I want my daughter to be MY maid of honor!"

Linda: "WHAT?!?!"

Mom: "I am getting married, too!"

Linda: "To who!?!?"

Mom: "Undersheriff Robert Powell."

Linda: "...Wait, are they related?"

Mom: "Yes, father and daughter!"

Mom and Linda giggled for over an hour more.

We're knockin' on heaven's door

Both Mom's and Bob's attitudes were over the top, showing their love for each other. without being crude, every morning, the four of us would meet each other at the breakfast table, each of us wearing a just-fucked smile. Barbara and I were happy in love, and happy that my mom and Barbara's dad had found love again. My niece Ellie started to call Bob grandpa, Barbara started to call Mom, MOM. Bob and I called ourselves the 'gruesome twosome'-- it was a guy thing.

One thing that happened was that I was pulled over while Barb was with me; the deputy recognized Barb. Barb introduced me as her fiancé; the deputy handed back my license, my registration, my insurance, and said, "You drive safe now, Bill."

Almost paradise

The election came and went; the sheriff was reelected and Bob was the senior member of the sheriff's staff.

We went on our honeymoons-- St. Augustine, Florida for Mom and Bob; Barbara and I went to Lake Tahoe.

Two days after we all returned.

Bob was on his way to work when an 'officer-down' call came over the air. Bob and the sheriff both responded. The sheriff did not have his bullet proof vest on yet, as he was just headed to work; Bob had slipped his on before he left; Bob always said, "Habit."

A junkie had shot a deputy sheriff making a welfare check on the guy's parents. The junkie was making meth in the garage, panicked, and shot the deputy sheriff. The shot missed the vital organs, he was protected by his vest, and he was able to call it in.

As both Bob and the sheriff stepped out of their cars, both were immediately hit by rifle fire from the paranoid, drug-addicted junkie. The sheriff received a fatal wound, and Bob ended up with a bruise, the size of a grapefruit.

From the ground, Bob drew down on the drug addict, and ended that threat forever.

I got a call from Candy telling me that two high-up sheriff-department members had been shot. She immediately canceled all my appointments, meetings and SENT me home!

When I arrived home, both women were sitting at the kitchen table, sipping coffee-- they did not have the radio or the TV on. I informed both Mom and Barb of the shootings, they just sat there almost catatonic.

There was a knock on the door. A deputy sheriff with a big smile was at the door, who explained that Bob was okay, but wanted us at the hospital.

With a bigger smile, he said, "Lights and sirens!"

We locked the door and got in the sheriff's SUV. As we entered the hospital ER, we were surrounded by deputies. The press was there trying to figure who we were. Questions were being shouted at us. We were brought to Bob and a big smile was on his face as the two favorite women in both our lives, ran to him.

He held up his hands first and said, "Wait a minute, I'm bruised." He pulled aside his hospital gown and showed that bruise the size of a grapefruit on his chest. Both ladies covered his cheeks with kisses.

It got serious. Bob spoke, "I will be in the office tomorrow. I must get the department back on task."

In an emergency meeting, the county's Commissioners Court appointed Bob to finish the sheriff's term.

How could we ask for more?

After the state funeral for the sheriff, the department calmed down. Morale picked up with Bob as the lead of the department, even the press noticed how well the department was running under Bob's watch.

Bob dove into grandpahood with my niece Ellie.

The new house was well underway.

I was getting used to a sheriff's car parked in my garage. And occasional protection details whenever Barbara and I went out, and always a protection detail with Mom and Bob.

One evening, Barbara kissed me as I came through the door and told me, "Hi daddy!"

"You are pregnant?"

"Yep, I think Lake Tahoe, did it for us."

I swear that I can see forever in your eyes

We knocked on Mom's door. Mom opened it.

"Hey Mom, you are going to be a grandmother again!"

Paradise

Mom turned to Bob. "Oh, Bob we are going to be grandparents!"

Paradise

Mom turned back to me. "Call your sister."

Me: "You are going to be an aunt, Barb's pregnant!"

Linda: "So am I, little brother!"

Paradise

ALMOST PARADISE

Love theme from the movie 'Footloose' sung by Mike Reno & Ann Wilson.

written by Eric Carmen / Dean Pitchford

I thought that dreams belonged to other men

'Cause each time I got close

They'd fall apart again

I feared my heart would beat in secrecy

I faced the nights alone

Oh, how could I have known

That all my life I only needed you?

Oh almost paradise

We're knockin' on heaven's door

Almost paradise

How could we ask for more?

I swear that I can see forever in your eyes

Paradise

It seems like perfect love's so hard to find

I'd almost given up

You must have read my mind

And all these dreams I saved for a rainy day

They're finally coming true

I'll share them all with you

'Cause now we hold the future in our hand

Oh Almost almost paradise

We're knockin' on heaven's door

Almost paradise

How could we ask for more?

I swear that I can see forever in your eyes

Paradise

And in your arms salvation's not so far away

It's getting closer

Closer every day

Almost paradise

We're knockin' on heaven's door

Almost paradise

How could we ask for more?

I swear that I can see forever in your eyes

Paradise

Paradise

Paradise