Almost Perfect on Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bakul pushed her partner's head down.

Joanne found it easier this time. She had made acquaintances with Bakul's vulva the previous night and, since she had now actually spent the night with another woman in her bed, there was none of the whole would she, should she, could she that had plagued her performance the previous night. They were on the clock, but she tried to be focused rather than rushed. She put together a greatest hits compilation of cunnilingus based partly on what Bakul had done to her the previous night and partly based on her better experiences of what she'd enjoyed over the years.

She found Bakul was a squirmer who reacted to every little thing she did in some way -- a wriggle, an arch of the back, or a sudden hip movement up to meet her. All good clues to what was and wasn't working. At one stage the covers were thrown off and she had Bakul's legs all the way up on her shoulders. Unlike a man, who was obviously either excited by you or not, she took joy in looking out for the ever-increasing signs of her partner's arousal as she worked.

She gave Bakul's pussy most of her attention, but she made day-trips out across her valleys and peaks, and explored her thoroughly. It was a magnificent country to discover, a strange new world of sight, smell, and touch. She came to know her partner properly in a way that she hadn't been able to do the previous night.

And then, just as she felt the end was in sight, her alarm went off. She reached out an arm, picked up the phone, and slid her finger across it, silencing its cry.

"It's okay, we've got time," she said. She was about to bury herself again between her lover's legs but Bakul stopped her.

"Enough, enough."

"You were so close, I could feel it," said Joanne.

"I was, but kids first. Always."

"Right, right," said Joanne sitting up. "Well, I supposed I'd better hustle."

She went through to the bathroom and showered. When she came back in to blow-dry her hair, Bakul had finished one plate of the eggs.

"I'll get up too in a moment. I guess you don't want me still in your bed when your daughter gets home."

"I'll drop you at the Tube on the way. It's the Central Line or nothing I'm afraid. Is that okay for you?" said Joanne.

"That's fine, except, maybe, why not drop me off after you pick up Lucy? I'd like to meet her." Bakul seemed earnest. "Kids won't pick up on anything."

"Does that mean your serious about this? I wasn't sure..." said Joanne.

"Excuse me," said Bakul, picking up her phone from the bedside table and scrolling to the first message Joanna had ever sent her. "I'm looking for a serious long-term relationship. Not into one-night stands or games. Ideally with someone in a similar position. Do any of these words seem familiar? If you're going to brush me off, I can't help but feel a little bit lied to."

"Yeah," said Joanne, reaching in for a little kiss. "In all honesty, you're not entirely what I had in mind when I wrote that description. I wasn't sure you'd want to plead special circumstances. Although, if you were free sometime next week, I wouldn't say no to a repeat date. Babysitter permitting."

"Babysitter not permitting, how about a trip to the park, feed the squirrels, a quick kick around with a football, and then ice cream for four?"

"Yeah, I guess it's not going to be cocktails at the Riviera till 2 a.m. every night is it.? You know what, the park sounds nice. It might be a good opportunity to Lucy's full approval of her new Auntie Bakul first. Hmm, Auntie Bakky? No."

"Auntie Bee maybe," said Bakul climbing out of bed. "Oh, dear, am I going to be a tough sell?"

"Not necessarily. Favourite favour of ice-cream?"

"Chocolate Coffee Brownie."

"That's a pretentious adult flavour and you know it. Just say strawberry. Favourite My Little Pony?"

"Yesterday, I would have said Applejack. For some reason, I'm suddenly leaning towards Rainbow Dash."

"Yeah, funny that. Okay, you're good. She'll be knocked bandy."

Bakul checked the time on her phone. "I guess I haven't got time to wash here. I'll do it back at home. Besides Auntie Darpy will love it even more if I come back just that little bit dishevelled.

"We ready to go then?" asked Joanne.

Before they left the bedroom, Joanne turned off the light and opened the curtains, letting the bright light of the sun in. After Bakul had gone and after Lucy was properly taken care of and playing on her own, she'd have to come back in here, sit on the bed, and take a proper good look at this room in the daylight. She was suddenly minded to redecorate.