Almost Silent Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get much sleep that Monday night going into Tuesday morning -- I mostly stared at the ceiling as I snuggled Susan, although of course we still had to have a heavenly early morning fuck -- but decided that I had to do something.

Susan shocked the shit out of me at breakfast when she seemed to read my mind. "Don't you think that you should invite me to live with you Connor?" she asked, about the longest sentence that wasn't about her work that she had ever uttered around me.

"You're married," I replied.

"You should save me from that," was her quick response, and then she kissed me and hustled out the door.

I spent all of my time when I wasn't actually working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday thinking about Susan. I tried calling her cellphone but it went to voicemail and she didn't call back.

Thursday night I got a surprise visit from three men and one woman in suits. One guy (Arnold) introduced himself as Susan's boss, one (Patrick) was from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission in Rockville, Maryland, the third guy (Agent Stoll) was an FBI agent, and the women (Astrid) was a family law attorney.

"We're here to talk about Susan Bering," Arnold said, "may we come in?"

"Sure," I replied, leading them into my living room and offering them a beverage, which they all declined.

"Let me get right to the point," Arnold said. "As you may know Susan is a genius and is very important to our project of designing a nuclear reactor that avoids most of the problems of the present BWR and PWR nuclear reactors."

I was proud that from my discussions with Susan I actually knew what BWRs and PWRs were.

"I do know that," I smiled.

"Well we need you to save Susan. Right now she is in Mercy Hospital having been beaten by her husband," he continued.

"What!" I exclaimed. That was apparently the reason I wasn't able to get ahold of her.

"Since she is a Level I Federal Contractor, we've arrested him and he will not be getting out on bail," Agent Stoll added.

"Susan has retained me to file for divorce, which I intend to do tomorrow," Astrid chimed in, "I already have the papers prepared."

"Where do I come in?" I asked.

"Susan would like to stay with you while she convalesces. My company will pay for help during the day if you will assume responsibility at night. She's not helpless, just broken," Arnold continued, "but she trusts almost no one -- except for you."

Then Arnold shocked the shit out of me with: "I'm afraid that my company is in many ways responsible for Susan's predicament. Susan had never had any sexual encounters before she came to work for us since she was very quiet and shy and was always the youngest person at her grade level throughout her entire education. She started to show signs of depression -- and she was so valuable to us -- that we arranged for her to be courted by Tom Bering. Apparently the people who vouched for Tom -- I didn't know him well myself -- either didn't really know him, or didn't have Susan's best interests at heart."

I actually saw a tear in Arnold's eye, and Patrick patted him on the back before he continued.

"Apparently Susan agreed to marry Tom only because he was the first guy to show real interest in her, and she was lonely. As you can see it hasn't worked out for her with Tom, but she lights up like a Christmas tree every time that she talks about you. She said that her approach toward sex is infinitely different than it has been with Tom -- the only other person she has had sex with -- and if you have any feelings at all for her we ask that you take her in to see if a long-term arrangement with you could work. She says that she's had sex with you in the less than one year she's known you than during her entire three plus year marriage to Tom."

I admit to being shocked; the way Susan was so enthusiastic and joyful when we had sex made me assume that she was experienced. Now I was being told that she wasn't before we got together, and that she had real feelings for me.

While I was still trying to get my head around what Arnold had said, Patrick started to tell me how valuable Susan is to the nuclear community when I politely interrupted him. "I don't need a sales pitch, Patrick. Before you arrived I was trying to come to some decision about Susan; break it off with her because she's married, or try to convince her to jettison that asshole Tom. The present circumstances are very close to causing me to commit to her. Tell you what; I'll go to see her in the hospital right now and after I have a talk with her will call you Arnold to tell you my decision."

There were smiles all around. "Do you mind if we scope out your house to see where we could set up a hospital bed for Susan, and what accommodations need to be made for nursing help?" Astrid asked.

"No -- go right ahead," I smiled as I took my car keys off the rack in the kitchen where I keep them; "just make sure that the front door is locked when you leave."

I shook hands with all four of them and then got in my car and drove to Mercy Hospital.

There was a policeman guarding Susan's private room, but he quickly determined that I was authorized to see her so I went past him with no hassle.

I was taken aback by her condition. She had two black eyes, other marks on her face and neck, one leg was in traction, and there was a cast on one arm. While her eyes were closed they immediately opened when I lightly stroked her cheek. Even though it seemed like it hurt her to do so she smiled when she saw me.

"Do you like me only for sex, Connor?" she asked as her smile faded to concern.

"No...while the sex with you is the best of my life I like being around you Susan; maybe I'm even in love with you."

"I am in love with you, Conner. You treat me much better than any man ever has, including my own male relatives. Plus I never was a very sensual person before I met you. Now I think about sex with you at least once every hour of the day. Will you let me live with you for a while -- if after a couple of months you don't want me around anymore I'll leave without any hassle."

"That would be great," I chuckled and kissed her very gently on the lips.

Her smile lit up the room.

We then proceeded to have an hour long discussion about our goals in life, our views on children, our backgrounds, and many other things. Almost Silent Susan was silent no more. Finally a nurse kicked me out saying that Susan needed some sleep.

*************

Things moved quickly after my first hospital visit. Susan was discharged three days later -- to my care. She signed a document prepared by Astrid making me more-or-less her guardian (I don't remember the legal terminology) until she got better, with access to her finances if I needed them -- which I didn't.

I ended up enjoying taking care of Susan while she convalesced. This was in no small part due to the fact that once the day-time help left I massaged and sucked her tits, ate her pussy to orgasm, and she sucked my cock when I straddled her. After about a week her one leg was no longer in traction and her bruises healed enough so that we could have intercourse -- as long as we were careful -- so that's what we did, as often as humanly possible.

Susan was completely ambulatory within three weeks of coming to my house. We got rid of the hospital bed, dismissed the day time nurses, she went back to work part time, and we enjoyed almost constant body contact when we were together.

One Saturday afternoon five months after Susan was back to normal -- well not her previous normal when she almost never talked, but her post-hospital normal when she loved to converse with me -- she plopped herself on my lap and said "Conner, we need to talk -- and not the bad kind where I tell you that I'm a nympho -- a good talk."

"You're not a nympho?" I fake gasped. "Then why is my cock always sore and spends so much time in your orifices?"

"Bad Conner," she said lightly slapping me on the shoulder, "Bad boy! OK, now listen up. My divorce comes through next week and I want your kids. What are you going to do about that?"

"Hmmm," I said stroking my chin. "Can I still fuck you with the same frequency if we get married?"

"More frequently, because I'll no longer be inhibited," she grinned.

"Holy shit -- you mean you've been inhibited?" I again fake gasped. "I'm not sure that I can take any more."

"You'll learn," she chuckled.

"OK; well can I still fuck you when you're pregnant?"

"Probably even more; I have a feeling that unlike many preggos my libido is likely to go up," she grinned.

"So in other words you're planning on fucking me to an early grave?" I snickered.

"Not into a grave -- just to constant euphoria."

"OK," I said after a long pause. "Let's get married."

"So can I throw out my birth control pills?"

"On our one year anniversary," I grinned.

***********

So that's what we did. We got married; on our two year anniversary our first kid was born; our second was born close to our four year anniversary; our third and last was born just before our six year anniversary. After that Susan had her tubes tied; I wasn't getting any younger and her constant sexual demands during her pregnancies were wearing me out (but in a totally joyful way). Somewhere along the line two dogs came along, and Susan got a four hundred thousand dollar bonus when she completed her design of an advanced nuclear reactor and the demonstration reactor functioned even better than anyone else predicted (though not Susan).

With three kids, two dogs, a husband who wants to pork her every chance he gets, and continued part-time work as a nuclear engineer, Susan is no longer almost silent; she's a Chatty Kathy!

12