Alone: A Mother with Son

Story Info
Alone in the house, needs must be fulfilled.
1.7k words
4.08
113.1k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activity portrayed is consensual. Enjoy!***

Lucy, 41, was not looking forward to her husband, George, 45, being away for work over the next week, and her daughter, Frankie, 19, was staying over with a friend for a few days, so far as she knew and was told, meaning she would be at home with her son, Craig, 18. The reason she doesn't like to be away from her husband for so long is because of her high sex drive, which is usually managed nightly by her husband. During such times when they are parted, she has means of alleviating any arising urges, but they never satisfy like her mammoth of a man, so big and so strong, and, of course, cheating would never cross her mind. Such matters should be dealt with together.

When showering that evening, with the bathroom door left ajar as usual, Lucy feels like she's being watched, looks around, but doesn't see anything suspicious. She does know, though, that her son does like a look when she's showering and changing, but doesn't ultimately mind, realising the desires of a young man, and it's harmless after all to look, especially with all the filth on the internet. Obviously, the bathroom door could easily be closed and locked if it was a bother.

After her shower, Lucy does return the favour of her son's peeking by looking into his room on her way past to the master bedroom, and, as she usually expects to see, he is looking on the internet at the aforementioned filth; that filth being step-mother step-son porn videos. As for the feeling of being watched, he is oblivious to Lucy's looking, being so preoccupied with his blind obsession.

Lucy goes back to her room and goes to change into her pyjamas, but her eyes settle on some beautiful lingerie, and considers dressing up, but, with no one around to enjoy it, it would be a waste. So, it's on with the pyjamas, and getting ready to settle in to bed with some work on her laptop to check over for the next day, and then some light browsing and, finally, sleep. A reasonable agenda to get well rested.

Calling from the comfort of her bed with her laptop on her lap, Lucy shouts, "Good night, Craig," as she usually would do.

She hears the muffled response come through the walls, "Good night, Mom," then silence, but knowing he will be up for a while yet. Still, formalities out of the way, time to prepare for tomorrow's work.

Lucy checks through everything she needs to and makes sure what she needs doing is done and prepared, so, it's time for fun? That would be nice, however, she notices it's later than she expected by working longer than intended, so, it's straight to bed for this girl. Let's settle in and get to sleep.

Eyes closed, tossing and turning, snuggling into the soft bed clothes, turning over the pillow to the nice, cold side, but after what feels like hours, Lucy is far from ready to go to sleep. She opens her eyes to find the alarm clock and sees that not even ten minutes has passed since she put down her laptop and turned in for the night. We can't be doing this all night, can we? All restless despite her best efforts.

To make matters worse, Lucy was starting to feel horny. Without the passionate embrace of her husband, the only way to satiate herself is to use one of her means, that being, a vibrator. With a reach into the bedside drawer, she digs her hand in and finds it, and pulls it out; a meaty, thick piece of plastic and silicone specially produced in a factory for all your... needs...

Reluctant, she pulls down her pyjama bottoms and her knickers to allow access for the toy, but, before she reaches down with it, she lies there and considers a thought that has crossed her mind. How many times does she find herself at home alone? Never. But, she is alone in the house with her son, and, he could be put to good use. He isn't going to object to fulfilling his fantasy, right?

Lucy lays there wrestling with her conscience about whether or not she should go and ask. She's not helped by her horniness growing by the moment. So, she reaches over to deposit the vibrator back in the drawer, and pulls up her knickers and pyjama bottoms, and throws back the duvet to allow her to get up from the bed. She looks, and spots the lingerie, and has an idea.

Down the hallway, Craig is in his room struggling with his own horniness as he tries to find himself something fresh and interesting to wank himself off to. Emboldened with confidence by knowing his mother, the only other person in the house, is safely in her room sleeping. So, Craig is sitting at his computer desk completely naked, and ready to go at a moment's notice. All of a sudden...

"Craig," calls a voice softly from behind him, startling him and making his heart stop with a sinking feeling as he turns around to see his mother in the doorway, wearing a sexy nightdress that cups her breasts loosely and hangs elegantly over her hips, and seductively raising her leg along the door frame.

Craig, in shock, says, "Mom? What the fuck!"

Lucy says, "Mommy needs help, son. She needs you so bad. Don't be scared. Everything will be alright."

Craig, in utter disbelief, asks, "What are you talking about? What do you need? I-I-I... What?"

Lucy replies, "Please, Craig, I need you. Mommy loves you and doesn't want to hurt you. I just need some care and attention and you're the only one who can help me right now, please, son, please?"

Craig, still in disbelief, asks, "Is this a joke? Why are you dressed like that, and what are you..." Before Craig can finish what he's saying, Lucy walks right up to her son and kisses him hard and passionately on the lips. She grips his neck with both hands and massages it whilst Craig simply stands there, caught completely off guard.

The longer the kiss goes on, the more Craig eases in to it, and he places his hands on his mother's hips and feels the softness of the silk nightdress. Lucy pulls the straps off her dress down over her shoulders and slips the nightdress down, folding over Craig's hands as it falls, and he allows it to slip between his palms and his mother's hips as it collapses in a heap around her feet.

Lucy grabs Craig by the wrists and brings his hands up to fondle her breasts, still deep in the kiss, and, whilst Craig plays with them, she grips his scrotum in one hand and his cock in the other. She feels how rock-hard and ready he is, and she pulls away from the kiss and says, "Sit down," and Craig does as he is told, sinking into the chair beneath him.

Lucy gets down onto her knees in front of her son and rubs his legs as she looks up into his eyes, and she asks, "Look at me... Look at me," and Craig stares into her eyes as she says, "Mommy is here for you. Mommy will take care of you. But, tonight, you aren't Mommy's little boy anymore. You are what Mommy truly needs right now; a man. I need you to step up in your father's absence, and be my man tonight. Please, I beg you. Do you understand?" Craig nods, and Lucy grips his cock in one hand and leans her mouth onto it, beginning to suck his cock.

Guiding his cock in her mouth with her tongue whilst her thumb and forefinger gripped around the cock pump it up and down, Lucy moans with pleasure as she enjoys the meaty taste of the throbbing hard member. It's not quite as girthy as her husband's, but is impressive in it's own right. Long and promising for what's to come.

Lucy stops sucking and moans, saying, "Ooooh, I can't wait anymore," and she stands up and commands, "On the bed, now!. Lie down on your back," and Craig shoots up out of the chair and assumes position on the bed as his mom asked of him. Lucy wastes no time climbing up onto the bed and straddling the young man, her breasts hanging beautifully as she grips his cock and holds it in place as she lowers herself down onto it.

As his mother starts to rock back and forth on his cock, Craig asks, "Is this going to far? What if you get pregnant?"

Lucy, comfortingly, says, "I won't," and continues to take in the feeling of having her son's long, hard cock inside of the place he came out of so long ago. She bites her lip with her eyes closed as she feels euphoria and adrenaline wash over her, head to toe, and she moans as she says, "Mommy loves you. Do you love Mommy?"

Craig answers, "Yes. I love you, Mommy."

Lucy slows down her movements as she says, "Good boy. Looking after your Mommy... when she needs," and she speeds back up, faster than before, moaning harder, saying, "Yes, that's what Mommy needs." Rocking harder. "Yes." Rocking Faster. "Yes!" Opening her eyes to look down into her son's eyes as she nears orgasm, as she groans, "Oh, fucking, yes!"

Craig tenses his body up beneath his mother, and she asks, "You must be ready to come. Not yet. Hold it in. Come with me!... Ah!," and Lucy rolls her hips harder on her son and faster until suddenly she tenses up and barks breathily, "Now! Ugh!" A powerful orgasm spreads through Lucy's body, and, as soon as she can whilst savouring that feeling, she continues to ride as hard and fast as possible to help her son to his orgasm, and he fills her womb with a big load of cum.

Taking a moment together to enjoy the moment and catch their breath, Lucy dismounts and says, "Thank you. That's just what Mommy needed. I'm tired now, so, good night, Craig," and she walks out of the room.

Craig lays there for a moment, and calls after her, "Good night, Mom," and he rolls on to his side to go to sleep himself.