Alone in Alibag

Story Info
Life's a beach.
3.3k words
4.27
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

(This is a work of fiction with all characters above 18 years of age)

They had gone to Alibag on a weekend with a couple, friends of theirs, staying at a resort on the beach. In the evening they went for a walk on the beach, playing games, walking hand in hand, enjoying the cool sea breeze as the sun dipped like an orange ball into the sea. She looked radiant in the golden hour, the evening glow accentuating her curves, making her irresistible and driving him crazy with desire as he visualized a camel toe, where her track pants had bunched up around her groin.

When he thought no one was looking, he insinuated his hand under her top, feeling her nipples under the lace of her bra stiffen, as his hands brushed across them. At a bend on the beach separated from the others, hidden by the foliage they kissed, their tongues dancing with each other in a duet as they sucked hungrily, intoxicated with the heady rush of love, accentuated with the danger of discovery. They broke off, racing into the waves before the light disappeared, hoping it would cool their overheated passions and restore a modicum of decency that existed earlier.

But it had an opposite effect, the water making the clothes cling to their bodies and the chill making the nubs and his organ even more prominent through the diaphanous clothing, that revealed facets hitherto hidden. A shiver, more of pleasure than of the cold ran through them and they clung to each other in a tight clutch, him embracing the softness of her curves, she reveling in the comfort of his arms and the strength of his torso, both emanating a primal heat and musky scent of their bodies, driving them both deeper in desire.

The last vestiges of the sun disappeared into the vast ocean, and with the fading light came the realization that they were not alone, making them quickly retrace their steps to where their companions, with similar feelings were making their way back towards them. They made their way to the resort, fingers intertwined, their stray touches electrifying them further, as if their bodies were communicating with each other in a secret intimate code.

The boys retired to their room and the girls to theirs, to freshen and clean up before meeting for dinner on the patio. When they returned, one look at her and he was dumbstruck, zapped, as if he had the wind knocked out of him. So stunning did she appear in the billowing flowery dress, with the blush on her cheeks matching the colors of the dusk. He couldn't take his eyes off her and the food was just an afterthought, as his hungry eyes feasted on her in the candlelight, while they played footsie under the table.

They fed each other dainty morsels, appetite for food minuscule in comparison to the fire raging down below. When his hand strayed, the heat of her body almost burnt him, before she discreetly pushed his hand away, unwilling to test the limits of her growing passion, almost wishing him to go further, but afraid where the path would lead them to.

After dinner they retired to their rooms for the night, each wistfully thinking of the moments spent together and imagination running wild with possible scenarios that could have transpired, if they had gone further down the same path. His friend with whom he was sharing the room was in a similar funk and said he wanted to go and wish his girlfriend goodnight in the next room.In anticipation he waited, counting the agonizing moments before there was a knock on the door.

His heart leapt with joy as he saw her standing on the threshold. He almost pulled her in and they sat, shyly on the bed tongue-tied, each waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally, he couldn't bear the moments spent apart any longer and caught her in his embrace, lips meeting hers, with a hunger fuelled by passion. She matched his every move with a greater desire and soon they were oblivious to everything except each other.

She had worn a dressing gown and his hands fumbled, loosening the sash. He opened the folds and pushed it back, to be dazzled at the treasure that lay within. Two satiny straps across the shoulder blades led to an almost diaphanous pink nighty that revealed much more than it concealed. The curves and swell of the breasts encased in lace the hourglass like figure, branching into the hips, with the bellybutton nestled in the center like a pearl, and the curve of the belly leading to another satiny lace covered triangle below.

A camel toe clearly revealed the contours of her sex, whilst smooth thighs tapered downwards with the furry hem of the nighty ending just above the knee. The skin glowing and satiny smooth, accentuating her womanly charms, with the curve of her legs ending on two perfectly well proportioned manicured feet, with a rosy pink adorning her nails. The blush on her cheeks grew redder, matching her lips, as his eyes glowed like embers surveying this plethora of riches before him.

Her eyes demure and downcast , suddenly widened like saucers, and she burst into a tinkling laughter, noticing the growing tent in his pajamas. A little hurt he started to turn away but she grabbed his head, kissing him full on the lips with a hand moving into the waistband of his pajamas, patting his perfectly proportioned bottom before finding a gap between, then caressing his treasure sac and the perfect globes they held within.

Surprised by her boldness and gumption his hands then reciprocated with fervor, as if all shackles that bound them were suddenly loose, with a tenderness coupled with a ferocity that surprised even him. He started pushing the right buttons like a seasoned pro, in uncharted territory eliciting sighs, whimpers and moans among other guttural sounds of passions, that spurred him on further giving him signs of encouragement that he was on the right path.

Her nails dug into his back and formed patterns of satisfaction in an unwritten code. He started raining kisses on her forehead, framed by a mass of curly wisps all around. Her eyes closed to savor the sensations more intimately, so he kissed the closed eyelids, paying particular attention to the left, which had a tiny beauty spot. Then on to the ears, particularly the soft lobes which he nipped and twisted, eliciting moans of pleasure as his tongue ran along the hollow underneath the ear.

The tiny mole, slightly raised on her upper lip was the next focus of his ministrations, making her clutch tightly at his member, as he teased it with his tongue. He insinuated his pinky between her lips and she sucked on it greedily, all the while making small bites with her front teeth. His kisses grew more urgent and passionate on the cleft of the chin and down the base of the neck, sucking and leaving marks of his passion in the form of love bites.

Exhausted, it was his turn to be a reciprocal part of her affections as her dainty fingers drew patterns on his skin, with her nails and fingertips. She echoed all that he had done, and now it was his turn to groan and moan, as dormant feelings stirred up within him. She traced a line around his lips that drove him wild, and when she offered her fingers as reward, he sucked on them greedily. She kissed the nape of his neck, before venturing further south, fiddling with the soft luxuriant hair that carpeted his chest, before sucking on his tiny nipples, as he kneaded hers through her gown.

He slowly pushed the nighty straps past her shoulders, busy as she was sucking his tits. He put his fingers in her armpits rubbing the soft down, intoxicated by her distinct scent, when he brought his finger tips to his nostrils. Now was her turn to catch some breath and his to torment her. His hands traced the contours of her brassiere and his lips and tongue, wasted no time in following his finger tips. Soon the brassiere was slick with her sweat and his saliva revealing glimpses of the twin treasures that lay within, soft and inviting, their peaks rising up in a ruby red contrast to the gossamer white skin and satiny lace encasing them.

Her fingers tugged at his hair and massaged his soft earlobes, breathing becoming more ragged and the breasts rising and falling in unison to his touches. His fingers simultaneously traced concentric circles around the areola, forming small goosebumps on the surface and when he pushed down the bra cups to reveal them to the cool night air, there was hardly a murmur of protest.

Her nightie was left behind on the bed along with his nightshirt whilst he carried her to the alcove. They sat on the window sill, her head resting on his chest, smelling the fruity aroma of her shampoo whilst they gazed at the full moon shining in the cloudless night sky twinkling with stars. The moonlight reflected in the calm sea, belying the storm that surged within them, forming a silver path whilst the sound of the waves relaxed and lulled them in its romantic embrace.

His penis, standing at attention nestled between the crevice of her buttocks, one hand caressing her face whilst the other massaging her breasts, left goose bumps on their skin.She was far from dormant, occasionally sniffing and licking his armpits, whilst he teased her nipples. She put her arms behind, releasing the bra's catch and freed herself of the upper garment, giving him unrestricted access to her torso, whilst simultaneously grinding her buttocks against his organ, making him harder. She turned her heads upwards for a kiss and their tongues intertwined sucking greedily.

His hand dipped into her waistband, below the navel, meeting stray wisps of curly hair, seeking her slit. She brought her thighs together, closing them around his fingers, whilst her hand tried in vain to remove his. But the moisture and the warmth that emanated from her loins, told a completely contrarian tale and she squirmed as his hand probed further. He lowered his head biting her nipple, which startled her into releasing the pressure, and him gaining admittance to the most intimate part of her.

She surrendered to her fate and he slowly began to push his finger deeper and pull it out again, and her hips began to move in synchronicity. Soon the passage expanded to allow one more finger and then another and soon his whole hand was virtually pumping in and out of her, getting wetter with every stroke. He brought his fingers to his face, first inhaling her strong womanly scent and then delicately licking every finger as if tasting nectar.

She used this lull to push down her satin panties that were obstructing free movement and simultaneously turned towards him trying to lower his bottoms too. But his pole snagged on them and she had to use her nimble fingers to bypass it, and pull the pajamas down, leaving them both without a stitch, as naked as the day they were born, revealing all their secrets in the throes of love.

A small bead formed at the tip of his penis and she took it on her fingertip placing it in her mouth, closing her eyes to concentrate on the taste. It was heady and intoxicating and she moved her mouth again upwards, meeting his lips and tasting some of her own juices in the process. He tenderly put his arm under her legs, scooping her up, still lip locked , eyes lost in each other, carried her to place her gently on the bed.

Here, he laid her down, laying beside her, side by side. Whilst their tongues wrestled for ascendancy, their hands explored the most intimate parts of each other, probing gently where no other hands had been before, gently squeezing and milking each other till their groins became damp with their love juices. He put his fingers in her mouth and she in his, both tasting their juices for the first time, enjoying every moment of this toast of love.

Things were spiraling out beyond their control, and they could no longer keep their primal instincts in check. They were betrothed, but not yet wed, and had vowed to save their virginity for their wedding night and this pact was in danger of being broken. He looked at her tenderly, as if seeking her consent, but she turned away shyly, not having the strength or the desire to refuse him.

He showered her with kisses, going lower and lower, from the forehead to the chin, covering every inch of her, and she turned around over him, so that their toes were facing opposite directions , and simultaneously did the same to him, moving down to each others neck, shoulders, armpits, chest, nipples, belly, navel, and lower still, till the strong musky scent of each other intoxicated the others nostrils.

They paused, using their fingers to uncover facets of each other as if inspecting each other under a microscope. She felt his scrotum, the wrinkled texture, the marble like spongy balls within, playing with them, measuring the girth and length of his shaft. She looked surprised when it exhibited a life of its own, springing back when she attempted to push it down. She looked hungrily at it, the veins taut and straining to break free, the foreskin like a flower's petals framing the tip, bulbous like a mushroom, engorged and red with a small hole at its apex, out of which a milky drop struggled to make its way out.

He likewise tenderly, moved the soft downy hair covering her slit in an attempt to peep within. She tried to bring her thighs together embarrassed by the attention he was paying to her most intimate and secret treasures, but he gently pried them apart, first moving the outer lips to uncover a deep red tissue, sticky with the white discharge of her juices, at the top where it ended was a red bud like protuberance, her clit, much like his member, stiff where all her pleasure points met, even a small touch sending shivers of pleasure racing through her body.

The love canal was warm and inviting, molding itself around whatever was inserted into it, tender to the touch, coating it with her love juice. Further probing around this orifice, he started to move his fingers in a clockwise manner reaching a point where the texture got a bit bumpy and she reacted to this touch by closing her thighs tightly, a slight shudder and a gush of fluid that ejected his hand from within.

Any attempt to regain admittance was met by thighs closing ranks like sentinels. Frustrated, going crazy with desire he inserted his tongue, slowly licking, probing, tasting every inch of her, entreating her, stimulating her clitoris till she could take no more and started to gush like a fountain, her discharges becoming, greater, thicker, muskier and stronger in flavor and scent.

Simultaneously she started licking his sac and moving her lips up and down his shaft till it was no longer in his control, discharging copiously and exhibiting a life of its own, pulsing and throbbing. Excitedly he called out her name loudly saying, " I'm cumming" , and she did likewise. A fountain of thick white liquid shot out of him, splattering her face and coating her breasts. In a few seconds a squirt of similar discharge jetted out of her coating his face accompanied by her thighs coming together almost smothering his head in their soft embrace.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over them, beyond their control and they collapsed exhausted, not able to move a muscle, beads of sweat covering the body, awash in each other's fluids, almost passing out in the throes of the orgasm that came over them.He was the first to come to, slowly licking the fluids that were all over his face before licking every spot of her privates almost getting her going again. She did likewise greedily swallowing every drop of his cum as if it was manna from heaven.

They then tiptoed their way to the bathroom luxuriating in a warm shower taking particular care to soap each other's privates and erogenous zones. Aroused, he turned her around, his member making strokes against her buttocks, whilst his hand fingered her love pot again, till they collapsed to the floor, hot and wet in the throes of mutual passion. Catching their breath, they patted each other dry, and too exhausted to do anything more, he spooned up against her in bed and they were off like a light before their head touched the pillow.

In the middle of the night before the sun rays streaked across the horizon he woke up with morning wood, tenderly looking at her still asleep, skin aglow with the afterglow of love. Not wishing to disturb this lovely vision he watched over her devouring every inch of her with his eyes. The hair like a halo around her face, the curves beautiful, the flesh tantalizing , the swell of her breasts rising and falling in deep slumber, relaxed, the nipples blending in with the surrounding tissue, the groin spread out with legs askew still a bit red from all his rubbing.

She was his dream come true, he caressing her in his mind whilst she took in her beauty sleep appearing much more beautiful. Suddenly she stirred her hand falling on his member and still in a dream like state, started rubbing it, the other hand mirroring his moves earlier that evening, caressing her own face moving across her lips emitting sighs, arousing her nipples once more to rise up and going lower down into her vagina mimicking his actions in deep slumber grinding against her hand until with a whimper she awoke, embarrassed to find him staring at her leaking copious amounts of cum.

She buried her head in his shoulder, kissing and biting alternatively whilst massaging his love stick with her nimble fingers. Not to be left behind, he gathered her up bed sheet and all, taking her to the balcony where the first blush of the morning light was beginning to appear over the fringe of mountains behind the resort. They relaxed side by side, supine on the settee, the cool crisp morning air invigorating every pore, fingers making light caresses over each other's face, glowing with happiness after a night of passion, yet slightly wistful in knowing that the time of parting was near at hand.

A solitary tear escaped the corner of his eye, coursing down his cheek. Overcome with emotion herself, she held him tight, licking it away, raining his face with kisses' She unable to come to terms with the sweet sorrow of parting itself, even for a few moments, before finally tearing away from him. Even then, their fingers lingered together, intertwined, extending these magical moments to the maximum, before quickly disappearing within. She knew if she waited any longer she wouldn't be able to control the flood of tenderness washing over her, quickly got dressed and retreated back to her room, not sure if she could handle a goodbye without breaking down.

As he watched the orange orb rise in the east, he returned inside wistfully to put things in order before his friend came knocking. But he couldn't locate his pajamas there, his frown changing into a broad smile on finding her satin panties with her kiss marks imprinted on the front. She had left him a parting gift that contained her essence, to make the passage of time a little more bearable till they met again, and stolen a little memento for herself, the little vixen, along with his heart, mind and soul.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers