Alone in the Barn

Story Info
He pumped thick streams of hot cum into my ass.
1.7k words
4.32
52.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

I hope you enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it, while one handed typing in the darkness of the night. Join me on a journey into the ancient primal dance of love, sex, playfulness, and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed on the computer screen pouring my heart out, confessing to you, waves of pleasure crashing over me. My fingers finding my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing, squeezing, teasing, them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I tease with it flicking my long tongue over my erect nipple. Taking my time I let my fingers slide down slowly over my flat stomach through my soft red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my clit. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice. Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, typing away, writing on my journey of exploration. Moaning as my now wet fingers plunge into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompass me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth sometimes surprises me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, life is not perfect and neither is my stories, they are dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare. they are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from emotion, desire, a longing, sexual desire, fun erotica, fantasy. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter, a friend confessing to you. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm simply purging my mind, looking for earth shattering orgasms. Life is short enjoy the ride.

I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid woman but here I'm a slut performing for your pleasure. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic, Attorney, Singer-Songwriter 30year old bi-sexual woman💋

My secrets revealed.... Thank you for reading my story

Alone in the Barn:

In my nineteenth year on a hot summer afternoon I was in the old red barn on the family farm I grew up on cleaning the horse stalls. My father and brothers were at a horse show in Louisville, my mother and sister had went shopping in Barton. Alone on the small farm in the Kentucky countryside daydreaming as I worked.

Suddenly pushed to the ground a massive weight on top of me struggling to get free as strong hands groped at my little body. My brain racing unsure what was happing my shirt was ripped open I felt a rough hand squeezing and pinching my breast and nipples.

When my jeans were unbuttoned and slid down with my panties I screamed "NO!" That's when I heard his evil laugh receiving a slap to my bare buttocks, leaving only the heat and sting of pain across my bare ass cheeks. Again and again 'SLAP' 'SLAP'. My breathing stopped in pain and shock. My cunt wept as my clit rubbed the ground beneath me grinding into the dirt. My brain whipped wildly between wanting and not wanting. What was happing to me.

Just when I'd adjusted to the rhythm of the slapping he pressed the head of his huge cock to my asshole. My body and mind was too lost in the rough and tumble of the restrained force to voice a verbal objection. My fingers clawed at the dirt below me. I was wrestling with the idea of twisting, turning and rolling out from under him but he rested his full weight on me, pinning my little body firmly in place.

His cock head pulsed against my tight asshole sending shivers up my spine. Once, twice, I began to shake my head, no, but he thrust downwards my asshole stretching to except the invasion. So hard and so fast, his cock so thick, my body opened for him excepting his invasion. Thick, thick, swollen meat filled my unused virgin asshole, so thoroughly that I squeaked and screamed in shock, pleasure and pain filling my brain. My taut anal muscle rang hot with pain at the force. I gasped, too shocked to interpret any of the new sensations. His cock was thicker than I had ever seen, feeling more like a fist. It sat deep inside me, pulsing with a forbidden lust and desire filling my head, my muscles were stinging. My body jerked under his weight in an attempt to reject his invasion. He groaned and gave an evil hiss through his teeth. Shockingly his cock seemed to grow, pulsing and thickening even further. His thighs shuddered as they pressed against mine pinned to the ground in a horse stall.

Just when I thought he was in as deep as he could go he pressed down and opened me up even more another inch, then two. I gasped in pain, he groaned in pleasure, it was in my head to push him off, the shock so encompassing, then I breathed out and realized that though it hurt there was a strange pleasure building.

My little ass did hurt, it burned and pulsed with the abuse of the invasion, but the heat moistened my cunt pressed into the dirt. I could feel my arousal sliding down my thighs, did I want this? I made a soft helpless sound of surrender, trapped between my pain and my desire, tears running down my face, unable to decide if I had willed this.

With a roar of masculine need he pulled back a fraction, grazing his cock against the sensitive walls of my bowels, then he shoved down with his hips with a ferocity that overwhelmed my tight ass. His cock speared deep into my ass. It felt like an arm more then a cock was fucking me. My hole was so narrow, so tight, that his cock was magnified proportionately. It delved like a punch that kept coming until it felt like acres of cock ploughed all the way to my throat I was so full. He was ripping me in two.

The sensation was so strong, so wrong, that I cried out, "Stop Please." He stopped, held himself still so that the only movement was the thud of his pulse. That pulse was so strong, so deeply buried in me, that I moaned and stretched beneath him. Rolling my spine so that my buttocks pushed upwards towards him, a small encouragement that didn't go unmissed.

He took advantage of my raised hips and slipped his hand between my legs. Two fingers sliding into my wet cunt. an earth shattering orgasm hit my little body like a sledgehammer. I rocked and groaned, helpless beneath him, a victim to my own pleasure. I had giving away I was enjoying my first ass fucking and with a growl he added two more fingers, stretching open my pulsing soaking wet cunt and force-feeding my body with sensory pleasures of disbelief. His sweaty body heat surrounded me, invaded me, and coaxed me, moving to meet his thrust into me. What was I doing to my self. Whichever way I turned I was assailed by yet more. Arching upwards would rasp my shoulders with his chest hair, straining away from his fingers forced his cock deeper into my sore aching ass, and peeling away from his cock impaled me on his fingers stretching my wet pussy. I rocked in sensational oblivion realizing new pleasures lost in the primal act of sex. My body so alive to every touch that I could only shake and tremble, my mouth too disconnected from my brain to form words.

He waited until the climax subsided. Until I was shivering weakly, panting. I could feel the tension of his intention but lacked the awareness to prepare for it. A fingernail grazed the hard bud of my nipple and as my body jerked in reaction he pulled away from me. His cock seemed to stretch my tight ass more on its way out almost as much as its entry. The feeling so unexpected that I had barely registered that when he thrust back in. Stiffening beneath him at the fierce lunge, my muscles tensing in protest, his fingers bunched inside my wet cunt spreading wide open, stretching those muscles from within.

As I grew accustomed to the feeling of being stretched so taut the pain lessened and was replaced by the sensation of him sliding his thick pole along the walls of my bowels. It was not somewhere that had been tickled before and felt something like a blow to the funny bone, painful and strange all at once. With the understanding that this was not true pain, not unbearable, I relaxed more deeply and was assailed by the sensation of his cock rubbing the length of that tight, tight space. His breathing deepened and that triggered yet another sensation. The knowledge that my body was going to make him cum. I felt the tension in his thighs on top of me, the stiffening of his cock, the burrowing of his fingers and the shuddering of his hot breath on my shoulder.

"Dirty little bitch." He hissed.

I smiled at the words, couldn't stop myself, better still I felt dirty, his fat swollen cock pumping into my ass, I ground down against his hand, demanding, urging, his fingers probed deep inside me, ripping another body shaking orgasm from my body. It was too much for him; he gave a bellow, one of shock and triumph. With a painful grinding of his hips he pumped thick streams of hot cum into my tight ass whilst I shook and spasmed beneath him, my own pleasure heightened by his.

He left me there laying in the horse stall unsure what had just happened but knowing I needed it again.