Alone in the Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding Rick murmured, "Yeah, know what you mean. I keep trying to convince myself that we just bought some expensive pleasure from a whore, but it's not true. I'm bothered by it too."

"Think she's going to call the cops anyway?"

Rick shook his head, then shrugged. "Guess we'll find out."

A few days later....

I was flipping through my mail as I waited for the mail clerk to fetch my packages and paused on seeing two identical envelopes but for the names in the return address spots. The handwriting was identical on both, a bit messy, but flowing. Seeing the first names on each I wondered if I dared open them. It'd been two weeks since that night and I was doing fine again. My orders were almost caught up and I'd actually been able to sell some of the screwed up stock. I'd intended to wait until the end of the month, nearly four weeks after that night, to go to the police, wanting to give them time to come up with the money, a nice deal on my part. I'd even typed up a letter on my computer telling them the date I'd intended to turn the evidence over. I'd just been biding my time.

Taking up the one from the brute, I slowly tore it open and pulled the paper out. As I unfolded it a check shifted, drawing my eye for a second, then my attention returned to the brief letter. 'Dear Ms. Emma Walker, I hope this covers the expenses as you requested. I know that you will never forgive me for both my conduct and the damages that caused you to have to send me this bill and I understand. Please know that this will never happen again and that I'm truly sorry that this occurred. I wish you well and hope you will someday be able to forget this happened. I was a total ass. Sincerely Sorry, ...' I read the letter twice and frowned. He'd clearly done his best to make it sound like he'd done something minor, 'conduct and damages...', but not to 'whom or what'. 'It'll never happen again...' to just me or any woman? The last sentence was so different, even the writing was a bit different, as was the 'sorry' in the closing, I could only assume this was added at the last minute, like an after thought... and so very true.

Stuffing it back in the envelope with the check, I opened the one addressed from his partner in crime. 'Ms Emma Walker, First off I want to apologize for my behavior the other day and ask that you one day find it in your heart to forgive us. There is no excuses for what I did and I regret causing you trouble. I know it is little comfort, but I swear it will never happen again and know that this has bothered us since leaving your place. I know no amount of money is going to cover all the damages, but here is the requested amount. Should we ever be able to assist you in any other way, do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, ...' I read it again, then pulled out Jim's letter and compared the writing, and shook my head. Rick was clearly the one who wrote the two letters... except for that last bit. It matched Jim's signature.

Not that it mattered. It was surprisingly nice that they'd apologized, but I was even more surprised over the fact that they'd paid the 'bill' I'd sent them. I'd deliberated over the amount. There'd been the expense of redoing that order, which I could've left it at, but then there was also the pain I'd suffered. And still I felt I'd cheated myself somewhat. After all, I wasn't the one who'd raped someone who'd been their client.

... And I also wasn't that much of a bitch, I reminded myself as I tucked the letters back into the envelopes just as the postal lady returned with a cart on which sat my packages.

"New orders, Emma?" the woman asked, having been seeing me three times a week since I took over my place.

"No, just payments for some work I did." I white washed as I held the door and let her help me out with the boxes.

"This is smaller than your last order." she said as she nodded down at the carts contents.

"It's a special order. I'm not sure how well it's going to go over so I bought small." I told her. "My regular shipment will be in later this week as usual. Did your daughter like the matching shirts I made for your grandkids?" I asked and the other woman nodded as we reached my jeep and waited while I did all the lifting for the second move of the boxes. We'd come to an agreement about that early on. I wouldn't offer to help her inside if she'd refuse to help me outside. It worked out great. She lifted once, I lifted once... well, until I go home, but I'd be resting in between turns.

After I got everything loaded and helped her get the cart back up on the ramp, we said goodbye and I headed home. I was tempted to go by the bank and see if the checks were good, but thought better of it. I'd give it a few more days. If they bounced it'd be bad for them... not that they didn't deserve it, but, well, I was nicer than that. I was also a sap.

A week later the checks cleared and I stared at the balance in my savings account. I'd put the money in there rather than in the company account. I'd already recovered most of the expense of making the order that was screwed up and didn't need it for anything. Seeing it sitting there was nice. I felt rich for a moment... until I remembered how I had to get it. That always made me frown and I kept feeling guilty for it. You weren't supposed to enjoy a rape. Oh, I know some who did when it was planned out by a lover they trusted, but this wasn't the case. I'd been raped. I'd also partially enjoyed it. So what did that say about my mind... fucked up, is what.

One month after depositing checks...

"Come on in." Rick said to the knock on the front door. "I'm in the bedroom, Jim." he called as he heard the door open. A moment later he turned from dusting off the ceiling fan just in time to say "Hey-" before he felt an electrical shock go through him, dropping him to the bed to twitch and jolt until all went black.

"Knock-knock?" Jim said a few minutes later, as he pushed open his cousin's cracked front door. He stepped in shut the door behind him. Going into the kitchenette, he set the six pack in the fridge and pulled two cold ones off the door as he called out, "Where you at Rick?" A sound in the bedroom drew him around the corner and through the door. "Shit, what's the matter Rick?" he asked as he hurried over to where his cousin was curled up away from the door, laying on the bed, looking as if he was hurt. As he leaned over and rolled him onto his back, he felt a bite on his shoulder that quickly seared all through him, then he began twitching as his whole body collapsed onto the bed next to his cousin.

I stood back and watched it again as Jim did the same as his partner, passing out after the jolt of electricity from the stun gun I'd borrowed from a friend. I was shocked I'd had the nerve to do it again, but I did. I set the bag I carried down on the floor at the foot of the bed and set the stun gun down next to it. Reaching in I pulled out some pantyhose I'd ripped in half and began tying up hands and feet. Tight. They were men after all. When I finished I pulled a few more things out of my bag and laid them on the foot of the bed between them, then went to each in turn and lowered their pants. Going back to the foot of the bed, I pulled out the duck tape and ripped off two healthy strips and hung one to each side of me, lightly sticking it to the cheap iron footboard. As the last rip sounded they began to rouse and I nodded.

"E-Emma?" Rick queried in confusion as he saw me first. His head was on a pillow and so he was propped up where his buddy's wasn't. Jim's head jerked up at her name and then both of their eyes went to their exposed limp cocks which began to slowly stir.

"What the fuck?" Jim said in confusion, then they looked at me again. "I knew it wasn't over. She was just biding her time. Letting us relax and get confident."

"Actually, that's incorrect." I said as I set the duct tape back in my bag. Straightening again, I continued, "Everything was over... Until this morning." I moved over to Jim's head and when he opened his mouth to ask what, I stuffed a wad of pantyhose into his mouth. "Unlike you, I don't want to hear what you have to say." A moment later, I was on the other side of the bed holding up a wad for Rick who was smartly keeping his mouth shut. "You'll want this and you'll not want to spit it out like Jim is trying to do." I said and he opened his mouth, letting me push the hose in.

Going back to the foot of the bed, I picked up another item and held it up to them. "It's a little bigger than my vibe. Strangely enough, I find the old one no longer pleases me since I was well and thoroughly raped by two men who were much larger than I was used to. While I was out today, I got each of us a new one. I've never had anal sex or even been fingered there, let alone had a vibe there, and wondered if you two had ever done that yourselves. I've learned a lot about it since I was raped." I assured them as I squatted and pulled out the vibe I'd chosen for Jim. I slipped it into the deep pocket on my sun-splashed white summer dress and grabbed my oil bottle then straightened with the big dildo still in my hand. "This is about your size isn't it Jim? It's a little smaller, I think, compared to when you are aroused, but I've got a good judge of things like size so I'm sure I'm close. Shall we see?" I asked as I went to his side and laid the vibrator on his abdomen. He tried to twist his hips and dump it off but stopped as I frowned at him. I dribbled a nickel size dollop of oil into my palm, then set the bottle on the nightstand. "Unlike other people, I know not to use too much oil." I said as I rubbed the oil between my palms then reached out to coat his again rising cock. The 'A' oil went far with just a small amount. I coated his cock and balls using gentle but encouraging hands while he watched. He had a long cock. The vibe I'd bought was seven inches in length, two more than my fiver but about a half inch less than Jim here. Not as big as some I knew, but he'd been bigger than anything I'd been used to. His girth wasn't the same. There he was a bit smaller, but only by a bit, putting him about one inch in girth. I'd been right, I thought as I continued to caress him with soft slick hands. Just when he began to really enjoy it, though, I stopped and he collapsed back on the bed with a grunt.

Rick stared at me rather than at what I was doing to his partner in crime. And, as I finished arousing Jim, I nodded and said, "Yup, just a bit smaller." Then picked up my oil and the big dildo and left him to suffer for a bit. I didn't go far. "I'm going to explain something to you two." Setting the oil on the other nightstand, I slid the vibrator into my large pocket with the other one and reached over Rick to curl one hand under his ribs while I used the other to push his hip. He wasn't light, but I pushed and pulled until I had him up on his side facing his friend. "Now, that night was difficult enough, being forced to handle two dicks bigger than five inches, but then I was forced to handle something else. I've never in my life even contemplated anal sex. So it was very difficult to suddenly have it thrust upon me to deal with. After the day I've had, I figured it was only fair to now share that experience with you two as well." I told them as I held up the large dildo so Jim could see it with his wide eyes as he tried to push the hose from his mouth again. "Don't make me come tape that in, Jim." I scolded as I put the dildo back in my pocket and picked up the oil. "I'll be nice though and oil it up as ya'll did." I promised as I used just enough oil. Reaching back into my pocket I grabbed the other vibrator and, without letting them see it, I oiled it's length, then I moved down to Rick's ass. I gently patted one taut cheek and said, "Come on, Rick, take it like a big boy."

From where I was I could see him grit his teeth as hard as he was clenching his ass and I shook my head as I patted his right cheek again. "Would it help if I bent you over a pillow like you did me?" He relaxed his ass cheeks as he closed his eyes and I slid my oily hand down over his virgin hole. Very carefully I slid the tip of a much smaller vibe against that puckered spot and felt him shudder, but he didn't clench up again. I knew he was thinking it was the bigger one I'd shown them. I'd thought mine was as big around as Rick's cock and as long as Jim's that night. "Much better. I read it goes much better if you are relaxed." I said as I lined it up and probed the delicate spot. With his next shudder, I pushed it in slowly but firmly. Halfway in I pulled it back some, then pushed again until it was all in but the last half inch of it. Rick was a wonderfully muscular man and every muscle from the shoulders up were as tight as his iron bed frame. He was even clutching the rails like I had done and his brow was rolling with sweat. However, he'd not made a sound. "Now see, it's not so bad... or is it?" I leaned down to the foot and grabbed the duct tape and patted one end on one cheek, then grinned at his partner as I turned on the vibe, moving from low, then medium, then to high with little time to spare for physical adjustments. When it was singing along I patted the rest of the tape into place, making sure it stuck well to flesh and vibe.

With a shrug, I grabbed the oil and moved to the end of the bed where I bent and fumbled for a minute while I watched Jim try to struggle against his ties. I slipped the second smaller vibe into my pocket and all but skipped over to his side next. Setting the oil on the nightstand, I reached over him as I'd done his pal and even though he tried not to let me, I shoved him over to face the center of the bed, almost completely onto his stomach before he rocked back onto his side, fighting me. "Fighting me is just fine, Jim. I know you like it rough. While I've never been one to harm others, I can give as good as I get if need be." I slapped his taut ass, hard, to prove it. He jerked in surprise as his friend's eyes opened and I held up the big dildo and grinned at Rick. "This isn't going to hurt, is it Rick?" I asked and he shuddered as his eyes fell closed, all the while, his ass hummed merrily along. Dropping the dildo back into my pocket, I got some oil and quickly lubed up the smaller vibe like with Rick, but this time I didn't take the same care to encourage Jim to relax. I found the spot with oily fingers and barely rubbed oil on it before pushing the vibe home in one shove. I hated it, but then I'd hated being dry fucked and beat and left with a dildo vibrating in my ass until the batteries wore down. Thankfully they'd been partially used up. Like with Rick, I turned it on and taped it up, then I but the ball of my hand on the vibe and thrust against it a few times. "Feel like fun now Jim?" I asked, then I rolled him over to find his face as hard as stone, jaws clamped on the hose as if he was fighting a scream, eyes closed so tight you'd have to pry them open with a crowbar.

Reaching up, I pulled on the wad of nylon and he let it go. The moment his mouth was free, he started cursing. Funny, he didn't curse me. As soon as I could, I stuffed it back in. His eyes snapped open and I shook my head as I frowned sadly. "I don't like to hear people scream and curse unless it's in pleasure. Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked him and he closed his eyes again as he swallowed hard. He didn't have to answer, I knew the feeling.

Turning away then, I went back to the end of the bed. I tucked my things, but for the oil, back into the bag, hiding the larger dildo, then moved over to Jim again and climbed up on the bed, bringing both of their eyes over to me. I pulled up my summer dress to reveal my naked, neatly trimmed puss, and threw a leg over his hips so that I could settle over his deflating cock. Within moments, I was rubbing myself against his hard on, working up my natural juices, mixing them with the oil drying on his softened cock. Jim closed his eyes and groaned and I smiled tightly. "Yeah, I love this oil. How's the vibe doing guys." I asked as I put my hands on his chest and really rubbed against him, spreading my juices as they came. Neither answered, both were intent on what I was doing under the skirt of my dress. When we were both slick and all a'tinglin', I slid over the head of him and shifted to bring him into me slowly. My eyelids lowered as I savored the feel of him slowing filling me up. "See,-- Slow --doesn't-- hurt--mmm." I murmured softly, breathlessly, as I carefully moved up and down, taking more and more of his length into me. With hmms and moans and gasps, I rode him deep and slow, then harder as my orgasm approached. When it did, I rose until just the taut head of his cock was still within and cried out my pleasure as I shuddered over and around him. He growled and tried to buck his hips up, to thrust into me, but I made sure he missed having his cock caressed by the walls of my spasming pussy. He also missed his chance to come while the vibe hummed along. That's the problem with small pusses, big dicks and my oil. I got off very quick. It was incredible and just what I'd been needing.

With a sigh, I leaned over to grab the oil and turned to find his cousin already hard as a rock. "Mmm, more for me." I murmured with a grin as I met his eyes with mine heavy lidded from my recent pleasure. With barely a pause, I pushed him onto his back, oiled up my hands again and quickly shared the sensitizing fluid with his thick cock. When I finished coating all of him like I'd done his pal, I crawled over and onto him and took him for the same ride. This time I kept my skirt up so both men could watch as I buried Rick's half inch shorter, but half inch thicker cock again and again, my nether lips pulling out as I rose and being dragged in as I fell until we became super slick with my juices. In no time I was quickening my pace, fucking myself deep on his ridged rod, my greedy puss loving it so much she drooled until she suddenly spasmed, making me cry out in delight. Like with Jim, I rose just enough so that only his bulbous head felt the throbbing of it. His eyes rolled back into his head and he clamped his jaws tight on the hose to keep from making a replying noise.

Laughing, I crawled off the bed onto wobbly knees, and looked back to find Jim was fighting the need to come. A vibe in the ass, physical stimulation, as well as visual equals...

I watched as first Jim shot off, groaning in agony as his cum shot out in jets onto his chest and stomach, his cock swaying left and right, some of it even hit his pal's arm. Rick looked over just in time to catch the show and for some reason that just seemed to be the last straw. Jim's cock when aroused tended to look up at him, while Rick's stood straight out from his body. When he shot off, it went up like a firecracker, straight up into the air, then fell to splatter him from chest to knee, even dousing Jim's hip with a few drops. Wow, what a show, I thought as my eyes rose to their faces to find them glaring at me angrily. I couldn't help but grin. With a shrug, I pocketed my oil and excused myself to go freshen up.

I stood in the bathroom after cleaning myself up and waited out my trembling hands. I couldn't believe what I'd just done. I'd just raped two men, was still doing it in a way. I told myself they deserved it. That it was just punishment... even as my conscience reminded me that two wrongs didn't make a thing right. Perhaps I should've just let it go... perhaps I should've left well enough alone even then... but I still had something else to do.

With a sure grip on myself, I returned to the room to find them struggling to get free. Rick had managed to stretch his bonds, while Jim was seeming to get no where, and they both still had workable erections. I would've loved to have climbed up and gone for another, more complete ride, but I forced myself to go to the end of the bed. Picking up my bag, I put the oil in it and draped the strap over my shoulder and waited until their glaring eyes returned to my unsmiling face. "Well, it's been real, gentlemen. Don't worry. I bought cheap batteries so they will run out soon enough and the hose are super cheap too. A few more tugs and you'll get free. Probably not before the damage to your ass is done, but soon enough. Oh yeah, the duct tape will tear flesh off if left on for several hours I now know, just thought you should too. And you'll poo funny for a couple of days, ...and you will poo because all those vibes are really going to shake things up. Hopefully you will truly never do what you did to me to another living person without their full consent and cooperation." I said rather prayerfully as slipped on my sandals and turned to head for the bedroom door. There I stepped through before turning back to say, "Oh, by the way, one of you are going to be a father in a little more than seven months. Thanks to ya'll's little adventure I'm going to be a mother much, much sooner than I'd planned. Thanks, gentlemen." I told them sadly, then I turned and left, locking the front door behind me.