Along Came a Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other women at her table took no small amount of joy from Ms. Perfect's discomfort. At that point, they were satisfied that the embarrassment Mrs. Parnell no doubt felt about her momentary loss of control would be the full extent of the diva's comeuppance. Little did they know what was about to transpire. What happened next would be talked about in Davidson for years to come.

As his mother fled one way, Will Parnell, intent on saving George, pulled back on the fishing pole with all his might - nothing.

"George must be stuck," Will thought and again gave a mighty tug - still the spider didn't budge. Again he pulled with all his strength.

Meanwhile, inside the banquet hall, Katherine Wray, who had been sitting right across from Danielle at dinner, enduring the snob's withering sideways looks and endless toying with Rebecca's husband, noticed something odd. As the high and mighty Mrs. Parnell, now flustered by the wayward arachnid, attempted to run to safety, she appeared three times to be jerked suddenly backward from the waist by some invisible force. While watching the terrified socialite try again to escape - this time with somewhat more success, Katherine heard a small thud and looked down to see the fancy spider brooch that had been at the preening prima donna's waist fall to the ground.

Danielle heard it too, and seeing her brooch drop to the floor, while first bumping squarely into Adam Hess, bent at her waist to pick it up.

Mimicking the very line she had sexily cooed at her near naked reflection hours earlier, but this time in a panicked tone, the disoriented Mrs. Parnell stammered awkwardly "excuse me Mr. Hess, I . . . I must have . . . dropped something."

The moment those words left Danielle's lips, and while the suddenly more confident Mr. Hess gazed at her evening gown encased posterior poised enticingly from her bending at the waist, young Will, now with Alia, Maria and Anna all helping, tried one more time to reel in the missing George.

With the four of them now pulling mightily on the fishing pole, a giant ripping sound could be heard throughout the banquet hall. The frazzled former uber mom, bent over at the waist and unsure what was happening, at last grasped the now useless brooch - but her efforts were futile. As Danielle's neighbors watched her elegant designer gown mysteriously unwrap itself from its snooty wearer, Mrs. Katherine Wray eased its journey window-ward by gently untying the silk knot behind Mrs. Parnell's lovely neck.

Outside the window, Alia and her three charges watched as a large black cloth, along with George who was swept up by the dress, came floating out there way.

"Looks like we also grabbed a table cloth," surmised Alia. No wonder it was so hard to pull George out of there, she thought.

"Grab the spider kids, we're out of here," yelled the nanny finally as they all began the run for home.

Meanwhile back inside you could hear a pin drop - there in front of all her neighbors, bent over in the very position in which she had admired her spectacular body only two short hours before, was the town's biggest snob - Danielle Parnell -- revealed in a most highly "inappropriate" state. As the howling laughter of their wives snapped Danielle to her feet, Davidson's men - led by Adam Hess -- collectively groaned at the site of her in her towering 5" heels, shimmering black thigh highs topped off with an orange welt, lacy Halloween colored garter belt, and mouth-watering "spider" thong - what an ass. Her firm abs topped by her perky 34Cs encased in the lacy, backless, spider bra caused a drooling platoon of waiters to drop half the evening's dinners at once.

Danielle couldn't think straight. What just happened to me? Where is my beautiful dress? Oh my God, they can see me in this, cheap, slutty underwear. Time seemed to slow to a crawl for the ordinarily confident Mrs. Parnell as she gazed out into the faces of the women and men she so mocked, so teased, so despised, and so looked down upon. They're complete losers she tried to tell herself - all of them. But the chorus of guffaws Danielle heard, the hysterically laughing women that she saw pointing at her - at her - confirmed in her mind that something had gone horribly wrong. As her brain tried to process the humiliation welling up inside her, Mrs. Parnell's body telegraphed for all to see her acute embarrassment and shame. Her hands were flying back and forth between her thong covered ass and barely concealed landing strip trying to prevent these commoners from seeing her fabulous but private treasures. Her eyes meanwhile were the size of saucers and her mouth was hanging open in disbelief.

She knew she had to flee and, without another moment's hesitation, turned to run for the door. What she hadn't counted on was the location of the cauldron which, as she ran smack into its side, caused her to plunge head first into the water.

The slapstick nature of the unfolding events had the neighborhood mothers in stitches. The preening know-it-all and self-appointed queen of the May, Mrs. Danielle Parnell, who had tormented and looked down on them for years, was quickly become a laughing stock. That image was only enhanced as the disgraced alpha female emerged from the giant cauldron. Her once impeccably coiffed hair looked like a wet mop, a false eye-lash had come loose and was stuck to her face at a ridiculous angle, her sexy eye-liner now made her look more like Alice Cooper than Miranda Kerr. What's more - and to the particular delight of those who had to endure her pomposity through dinner - her usually smug visage had been replaced by a daffy, empty stare.

"She's not so perfect now, is she," smirked Rebecca to herself.

But everything that had come so far paled in comparison to what happened next. Out of the soup and back on her feet, but frozen in place by her further humiliation, the once domineering lawyer merely looked down with shock as her lacy spider themed adhesive bra, unstuck by her stumble in the water, fell with a wet splat from her beautiful pert breasts to the dance floor below. There for all to see were the magnificent tits of the town tease - perfect in their size and shape and with nipples made hard by the combination of cold water and abject degradation. As her costumed neighbors roared with laughter the shell-shocked Mrs. Parnell was too astonished even to attempt to cover her glorious boobs.

Rejoicing in karmic justice but smarting from little Ms. Perfect calling her a fat cow, Nicole Silver thought back to her earlier statement about teaching Mrs. Parnell a lesson. Inspired by that memory, the vengeful Mrs. Silver grabbed Danielle by the arm thereby snapping the neighborhood snob from her trance. Then with a wry smile on her face, and to the delight of everyone at the formal, Nicole unclipped the hand-cuffs from the belt of her costume and slapped them on the diamond encrusted wrists of Mrs. Parnell which she had forcibly secured behind Danielle's back, and forcibly bent the disgraced beauty queen over her knee.

Remembering Danielle's words to her when her own top flew open, Nicole mockingly pronounced "why Mrs. Parnell -- cover yourself! Perhaps if you wore clothes that fit . . . and a bra . . . you wouldn't end up in such a shameful situation . . . it's so inappropriate." As the men tried to hide their excitement, the women cheered on their new hero!

Nicole, now truly getting into character, authoritatively continued, "you missy, are under arrest for the crime of extreme arrogance. And as with any crime, in order to make things right, you must be punished."

The neighborhood moms, now almost crying they were laughing so hard, could not believe it. The tipsy Mrs. Silver was about to spank little Ms. Perfect - and no one deserved it more.

As she raised her palm for the first strike Nicole Silver saw it, the Frederick's of Hollywood tag on Danielle's spider webbed panties. "Oh my God," she cried out hysterically, "little Miss Fancy Pants buys her undies at Frederick's of Hollywood - the cheap tramp."

As the laughter rose to a crescendo, Danielle in a fit of pique cried out, "I do not. I mean . . . just this once . . . I . . . I . . . no one was supposed to see these. STOP LOOKING AT ME!!"

"I think someone needs an attitude adjustment," interrupted Nicole. "Don't you agree girls?"

"Redden that little ass," cried Rachel Miras.

"Make it so she can't sit for a week," chimed in Katherine Wray.

With that the spanking began, as Nicole rained down swat after sweet swat on Mrs. Parnell's perfectly formed posterior. How can this be happening to me, thought the now half-delusional former fashionista? I'm so beautiful . . . and sexy . . . and powerful. Their husbands all want me . . . don't they? And as a kernel of doubt about her own perfection crept into her mind for the first time ever, and her oh-so-fit behind began to glow a rosy red, the humiliated Mrs. Parnell made a run for it.

Rolling off of Nicole's lap and struggling to her feet, Danielle -- still handcuffed and with her magnificent breast jutting out in front of her -- headed for the door as fast as her heels could carry her. But Nicole wasn't done yet. Alas, as she lunged after her prey, all Mrs. Silver caught was the sprinting diva's thong which, torn from her body, now left her in only her heels and stockings. With cell phones and cameras recording her near naked form for posterity, the once supremely confident Mrs. Danielle Parnell, with her landing strip and rock hard nipples on full display, and riddled with self-doubt, cried out desperately "please . . . someone . . . cover me."

It was at that point that Rebecca Ross removed the donkey head from her shoulders and jammed it on top of Danielle's disheveled head.

"That's from me and my husband, you snooty bitch," announced Rebecca. "Consider yourself covered. And if you ever as much as look at my man again, you won't have even a stitch left on when I'm finished with you."

The other women went wild as the once perfect Mrs. Danielle Parnell, now stripped to her heels and hose, stood idiotically in front of them with a donkey head effectively in place of her own. Emboldened by their cheers, Rebecca slapped the defeated Mrs. Parnell on her red but still stunning behind and demanded to know "who is the ass now honey?"

Knowing it was she, the completely undone Danielle Parnell, barely loud enough for her assembled neighbors to hear, whispered from under the most unfashionable item she had ever worn, "I am ma'am, I'm the ass and I'm a very naughty little girl."

And with that the destroyed Mrs. Parnell went sprinting from the banquet room to the raucous laughter of her entire neighborhood. The last anyone heard of the disgraced diva was her heels quickly click-clacking away down the marble hall.

12