Aloy Masturbating and Fingering

Story Info
Aloy gets caught masturbating by Talanah who finishes her.
6.9k words
4.2
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aloy woke up and for a moment she almost panicked, these thick sheets weren't like the scratchy Nora ones she was used to sleeping in her outcast hut. Nor were they as thin as her portable bedroll.

"Where am I?" She struggled out of the covers as sleep slipped away, she properly woke up, and remembered with warm glee, treasured memories flooding back. She was in the hunter's lodge and sleeping with Talanah her hawk, and now her girlfriend. Aloy still wasn't used to waking up in her bed.

"My bed now too." She realised with excitement.

Talanah already awake rolled over to face her. Admiring her naked girlfriend's wild beauty. Aloy's red hair was especially tangled at this time, looking like a thick red veil across her adoring face. That bright refreshing spray of red and orange, her skinny freckled limbs and those bright green eyes.

Gorgeous Like no one Talanah had ever known.

Aloy sat up her pale nude breasts still bearing the bitemarks left by Talanah's fervent nibbling last night when she had gotten carried away.

"Good morning my beautiful thrush." Said Talanah giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. Thinking about how wonderful it was to wake up to see her face every morning. Of all the many girls she taken to bed only a few had still been there the next morning.

"Mmm good morning Talanah" Smiled a still sleepy Aloy.

"You sleep, okay? you seemed startled there?" She looked bemused.

"Yes, I forgot where I was for a second, I was half awake but I'm glad I'm here with you." She meant it she treasured all her time with her especially this time alone in the morning just the two of them.

"I'm happy to be here too." She chuckled keeping it cool not letting on how much it meant to her to wake up next to her soulmate.

"Why?"

"Why? Because if you weren't here, I wouldn't be able to do this."

And she planted another lingering wet kiss on her lips.

"You call that a good morning kiss? That doesn't seem fair especially after all I did for you last night!" She retorted feistily half joking.

"Oh, I agree you do deserve something special. Mmm Aloy! You were simply amazing last night!" She praised her.

"Oh, So I take it I did well then?" She quipped giving her a smirk as beautiful as the sunrise.

Teasing her back she replied "You did great. Mmm you must have one excellent hawk to teach you how to be that damn good?"

"I do. The best." She complimented truthfully snuggling up to her. Talanah was just so damn warm and cosy.

"Oh, you do. I hope you are well rested too, because you'll need to be for what I've got planned today for you." Talanah purred grinning. Talanah had fulfilled her main duties in Sunhawk position yesterday, so for now she could enjoy some free time with her lover.

"What are we hunting?" Asked an oblivious Aloy, always up for a private hunt with her Hawk Talanah.

"Hunting?" Asked Talanah

"You are my sponsor after all?" Aloy reminded her. Then Smiling as she then realised what Talanah had really meant.

"I hope I'm a lot more than just your sponsor now?" Talanah asked softly,

"Let's find out." Aloy challenged smiling back seductively. Gazing back at her Hawk's beautiful brown eyes which were full of endless promise and potential for the day.

Aloy's own green pair alight with joy and excitement. Now they were both busy making eyes at one another. Waiting for other to pounce.

In the end Talanah made the first move knotting up her hair into her usual dark ponytail so it would be ready out of the way, and she could start eating Aloy out. She quickly followed this up by kissing her hard and wild sending a very clear message.

"You end up sleeping with all your sponsors?" Asked Aloy flirting as best she could.

"Just the cute ones."

Talanah made to go down on Aloy moving towards her pussy when

Aloy surprised her by asking softly

"Tell me about your previous girlfriends?"

Shocked to be asked but happy to oblige Talanah moved up closer smiling and gazing into Aloy's eyes "Just Boring self-obsessed Carja merchant girls. Who lived for the latest fashions and gossip

No honour and no loyalty. Then I met someone fitter and better.

Now are Going to do this or what?"

Aloy answered by hugging her, then they both embraced each other sharing soft kisses that still managed to make them both tremble.

Rolling around in bed together, lost in a world of their own they forgot about the one outside their locked bedroom door.

Here they could say the sweet nothings to each other that they'd never dare say outside.

Still kissing getting ready for their morning session of post breakfast lovemaking. They treasured this time together just the two of them the rest of the world miles away behind their locked bedroom door. This was their time.

They both sat up together trading sweet tender kisses as easily as breathing.

Aloy had never tasted anything like Talanah's lips before, and she knew she would never want to kiss anybody other than Talanah again.

Aloy began Laying soft kisses up Talanah's brown arms

Thinking "Mmm such lovely soft skin!"

Talanah pulled away to catch her breath and admire Aloy.

The thick red hair on her head matched only by the impressive wild fur between her thighs.

Talanah had never known a bush like it! she had taken great pleasure in exploring it thoroughly.

Her gaze drifted up to Aloy's navel in a flat perfect stomach that was toned to perfection.

Aloy admired Talanah back thinking about how lucky she was to have her.

She stared at those beautiful full brown breasts and gazed up into those enchanting brown eyes.

Their moment of joint appreciation held, until they could not wait any longer,

Concurrently crashing together in Mirrored longing, they fell back into the pillows.

Bodies and desires in harmony, they were both Ready to make love.

Under Talanah's silk sheets the two of them got busy occupying themselves with each other.

Foreplay building up their excitement. Before Talanah pulled back and rose up, sitting on Aloy's feet admiring her one more time, before she prowled up the bed like a predatory Ravager, like this was her territory. Rising over Aloy before swooping down, silencing her with her lips and grinding herself against her hot sex. Making it clear she would be going first. Talanah loved to dominate her.

Tickling Aloy's lips with her tongue while Aloy's untamed bush tickled her own moistening slit.

Running the two beautiful women together at their most vulnerable and pleasurable points

Reawakening that familiar fire between them, the almost unspoken one that never burned out anyway. Both a little wet already from the anticipation alone.

Talanah began tickling Aloy's sex and had just got a finger inside Aloy When there was an urgent knocking at Talanah's door

"Are you kidding me?!" snarled Aloy scowling.

"Ugh! ignore it thrush" Ordered Talanah getting back to more important things like the sexy redhead pinned underneath her.

"The Sunhawk is Busy!" She yelled out.

"I'm afraid its urgent SunHawk Padish." She heard Ligan's voice through the door.

Talanah hopped out of bed fuming impatiently slipping on her pants and blue crop top and stormed over to the door.

"It had better be." Said she growled loudly and furiously as she opened it.

Aloy watched as an anxious looking Ligan then whispered to Talanah who began to look concerned too and whispered back to him.

Aloy grew curious and came to the door holding up the Bedsheets to cover her naked body, her wild red hair even more tangled and tousled than usual thanks to Talanah's hands all over it. Unbeknownst to her face was covered in Talanah's grey lipstick marks too

"Can I help?" She asked eagerly.

"I am really, sorry Aloy this is urgent Sunhawk business. Time is of the essence. I must go. and I must go alone." She apologised sadly. Aloy was so eager to help it broke her heart to leave her adding to her already boiling frustration at being Torn apart from her.

Ligan was off already moving urgently as fast as he was able.

"I will be back as soon as possible." She sounded serious for once "And then tonight we can finish what we started." She added with a wink.

She didn't want to do this alone, but she didn't need Aloy's help, nor could she take it this time. She grabbed her spear from the rack and organized a party of hawks.

Ligan had told her that a fellow Carja hawk named Yavan had run away from a fight with a pack of Snapmaws and abandoned their thrush an Oseram named Ofenn with a broken leg. The Snapmaws had chased the cowardly hunter they had either killed her or lost her but either way they would eventually wander back to their swamp and kill the thrush when they saw him.

"Running away from a fight is frowned upon but sometimes necessary, as for abandoning your thrush! Unforgivable."

It was quite the scandal and needed to be kept quiet since the hunter's lodge had a dignified reputation to maintain. The royal family of the Radiant line might go through turmoil, but the lodge had to stay as steady as the mesa it was built on.

The city of Meridian's whole economy was built on hunting machines after all.

Breaking one of the lodge cardinal bylaws was grounds for instant expulsion. And execution.

Talanah would have loved to have taken Aloy with her, but this solemn responsibility was the Sunhawk's Duty and hers alone and besides they were already bending the lodges rules on hawk/thrush fraternization by fucking each other every night.

Getting Aloy to do her job for her wasn't just against her own moral code but the lodges as well despite saving the city and the world and being the best damn huntress Talanah had ever known Aloy was still her thrush.

She had to kill Yavan when she found her.

She could believe this had happened it was a rarity within the lodge she never imagined she would have to deal with it so quickly.

They had had heard the whole story of it from a forager who had found the stricken thrush who then told him everything. The forager had then run straight to the lodge, as he had not got the equipment to carry the thrush to safety or the skills to mend the poor man's leg. He had blabbered the whole situation to them in a panic. Ligan had heard and come rushing to tell the SunHawk.

Now they had to move fast before the machines returned found the wounded hunter. Once that was done, they had to send out warning runners to the satellite lodges and hunting grounds putting the word out in all the hunter circles that deserting Yavan was banished from the lodge for cowardice and failure to properly value her thrush.

It had to be done quickly before she went to ground or went rogue. She knew the rules she was a fugitive now.

After ruining her morning with Aloy. She would happily spear that hawk through the chest. As the Sunhawk she alone was responsible for punishing her for her crimes. Silently seething it would not be good for the Sunhawk to show her anger she was or what she was missing. She looked wistfully back at Meridian.

What Yavan planned to do next she had no idea.

"All this over some SnapMaws! What a bunghead!" She was full of fury for what Yavan had done and on top of that tearing her away from her warm bed and her even warmer Aloy.

"That damned fool!" Her temper was rising. Normally she took things in her stride, but this was almost personal. After not being able to be there for her father in his hour of need. The idea of not backing up your friend was madness to her. She couldn't save her father, but she could save this thrush.

"I should be having sex right now! Instead, I'm marching through a stinking swamp getting bitten by these cursed mosquitos. and when I get back Aloy will be gone off on one her of adventures or quests earning some shards"

She couldn't focus or think straight this was a black mood.

She wished Aloy were here, no doubt Aloy would have made some quip that would lighten her mood but alas she had to press on through the muck without Aloy and her sore mood remained. This excursion could go very badly, worst-case scenario a dead thrush and a rogue hawk on her watch!

They got down there in the nick of time as Talanah had the idea of intercepting the Snapmaws first rather than running straight for the thrush.

Their party made quick work of them.

Talanah taking out her anger on the lumbering machines fighting with a fury that was most unlike her. The machine massacre was over before she knew it.

Still, she was sweating by the time they had dismantled the amphibious killing machines.

She had gotten used to having the resourceful Aloy fighting by her side.

They were not to be underestimated. But if you held your nerve unlike some people, you could easily slay them.

"I wish Yavan was here to see how easy a real Hawk does things."

They found Ofenn unconscious he had dragged himself under some sheets of moss.

They put the thrush on a stretcher of leather and machine parts and carried him back to city.

Taking the lifts not the stairs.

They walked him back to the lodge and finally got him into the hands of their healers. She felt proud Ahsis wouldn't have been nearly this involved and most importantly she had saved him and been there for him in his hour of need! She had made a difference she thought there was nothing worse than being helpless or powerless. She didn't know what state the thrushes' leg would be in afterwards though.

But she had done all she could for now and the thrush was safely back in the lodge his leg being tended to by their best healers.

She put her weapons away and went to finish up the paperwork.

She could not wait to go explain to Aloy why she'd had to rush out she was sure she would understand. But there was really no time right now. She had to write letters to the other lodges and grounds in her ground floor office. She sighed "I will have to wait till the evening to see her again."

Once Talanah had left Aloy behind that morning and the door closed Aloy was all alone in their bedroom for the first time.

She wanted to find out what was going on but that would be getting out of the warm bed and getting dressed and her clothes still lay scattered where she had discarded them last night. Heavy Oseram arrow breaker armour that would take her ages to put back on lying miles away on the freezing wooden floorboards.

She always intended to sleep in some undergarments at least, but Talanah often had her out of them before she settled down.

She needed to know when Talanah would be back and why she had left in such a hurry.

Aloy was never one for rules, but even she wasn't going to start asking questions while stark naked.

She should get dressed but she still didn't want to. her mind kept drifting back to Talanah. it did not help that the bed still held her fragrant scent and one pillow the indent of her head.

She had made her so horny and then they'd been separated. it felt like they'd torn apart. Aloy's duty demanded she get up and go out and make her living helping villagers with their various endless errands.

But she still was in the midst of burning sexual arousal.

They had already done all their foreplay. By now Talanah should have busted out the strap on and Aloy should have been bouncing up and down on top of her enjoying some energetic sex.

"I can't believe this has happened! Now of all the times!

We were so close I've never been denied sex like this before

I hate being denied anything this is not fair. I was denied friends and companions for years.

Is it too much to ask to spend one mere morning with my girlfriend in peace?"

She wasn't some crazed beast, but she was feeling in the mood and had never been denied by Talanah before. Aloy realised she hated rejection.

Aloy had been starved of physical affection for far too long without even realising it. She never wanted Talanah to stop taking care of her. To interrupt them in the middle of coitus was torture. It was hard to switch her mindset back to sensible Aloy the machine Hunter.

She was still brimming more than ready for sex.

She wanted to find out why she had rushed off, but the grand room was so cold without her and the Sunhawk's bed was so big and warm and comfy and for once she had it all to herself, so she lay back and spread out on the covers.

Talanah was busy with her duties for who knows how long.

She should get on with her day, but she found she couldn't get out of the cosy bed. She was in so state or mood to do that.

She was still so horny. The door was shut..

An idea had been growing in the back of her mind now unbidden it rose to surface. She was running out of excuses as to why she shouldn't masturbate. It might be presumptuous to do it Talanah's bed "But she'll never know after all".

"Just a quick one to satisfy me then I'll go out. She promised herself.

Her list of quests could wait a bit longer.

She closed her eyes and first gently touched her fingers to her slit pretending it was a naked Talanah touching her there instead.

"Mmm that feels so good"

It felt amazing her folds were crying out for attention, aching for Talanah in truth.

Her good friend Petra was always telling her she needed to blow off some steam.

"Why not start now?"

"This bedroom is practically the size of the hut I shared with Rost. so, Nobody will hear anything." she told herself. She was running out of reasons not to really go for it.

She began to rub herself. Starting off in slow easy lazy circles.

Thinking of the curve of Talanah's breasts.

"I'm not that angry at Talanah but all will be forgiven anyway once she comes home. I am still so angry at Ligan though.

By the Sun! Couldn't he wait? He knows what we like to do each morning. Everybody knows! Couldn't somebody else handle this? He had better have a damn good reason. I will interrogate him just as soon as I am done here."

She was rubbing hard now taking out all her frustration on herself all her impatience and irritation beginning to melt like spring snow in the warm sun. "This sure feels like it could cure all ills!"

Exploring her dampening slit was incredible.

Every fresh movement sent chills up her, she could easily do this all day.

The rush was unlike anything she had felt before barring sex.

It felt so worth it to just give in to her animal impulses. She had masturbated a few times before but never in bed. How could she? When she shared a tiny hut with your father figure for almost 20 years? She found it was so much more comforting like this.

Now she began to finger herself slipping inside her tight slit so easily.

"I'm no stranger to exploring myself but doing it in a nice warm bed is a real treat!"

She sank down into the soft luxury pillows, this was her first truly selfish act for once thinking exclusively about what she wanted. Masturbating for as long as she wanted.

She ventured deeper testing herself challenging herself. Somehow more used to Talanah's fingers than her own.

"Talanah has certainly spent longer here than I have. Talanah knows my body better than I do.

I ought to do something about that."

The few times she had masturbated before had been hurried urgent anxious affairs deep in the forest or jungle or desert.

Here in this comfy room, she was starting to realise she had all the time in the world

She was getting good at it too.

Gently Teasing her sensitive pink little clitoris rather than overloading it.

Instead of having to scout for a quiet spot and hurriedly trying to get off keeping one eye out for people and machines she could instead devote herself entirely to herself.

she was already building up a much bigger orgasm than the ones she usually got when she touched herself.

Drifting off into wonderous fantasies of Talanah trying to pretend That she was touching her, kissing her and being fingered by her.

12