Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to savor that moment, like Christmas morning before opening the big present, but the draw was too powerful, and with my hands on either side of his waistband, I lowered his boxers the rest of the way to his knees as I chased the bouncing cock head with my mouth, finally steadying it with both hands before devouring the head of his cock.

Tom brought his hand to the side of my face, and said "Go slow". "Savor it". "I want you to take your time". He then proceeded to direct me as I learned what he liked. I spent a good amount of time worshiping his balls, and using both hands in a twisting motion as I worked his cock up and down, using my tongue all around and under the foreskin, bringing him right to the edge before he gently pulled my mouth off of his cock to delay his release.

After about 20 minutes of cock worship, Tom stopped me, asking me to stand up and get undressed. I nervously looked back at the door, and he told me not to worry. That was all he said.

I did as he instructed, and undressed fully, as he did the same. I was slightly embarrassed at what I had previously thought was my decent sized cock. Tom didn't seem to notice, and when I returned to kneeling at his cock, he reached out with one of his feet to tease my cock and balls.

My pre-cum must have coated his foot, as he leaned in, reaching his foot under my balls, pulling his big toe up to touch my asshole. I was trying to focus on Tom's cock, but at the same time I started rocking my hips forward and back, to enjoy this new sensation as his big toe applied pressure to my sphincter.

My mewing sounds around Tom's cock told him all he needed to know, and he touched my face to bring my attention back to him. "Stand up" he said, and I regretfully left his beautiful cock to do as he said. Tom stepped into his bathroom, returning with a small bottle of lube. He told me to bend over his desk, and trust him. I did both, and was rewarded with his warm lubricated hand reaching underneath me to stroke my hard cock.

Lightly, slowly, he massaged my cock and balls with his right hand, eventually adding a new sensation as his other hand started rubbing lube around my sphincter, gently running his fingers from my balls to my asshole and back again.

I was in heaven, biting my forearm to keep from moaning too loud. Tom then started slowly inserting one of his fingers into my ass, sawing it in and out with the same rhythm he was using on my cock. The pressure was nice, and felt great, even when he added a second, and then a third finger. He was so gentle, and stopped several times when he sensed I was close to cumming. He told me I had a very willing ass, and teasingly asked if this was my first time. I assured him it was.

After about 10 minutes of this awesome teasing, Tom laid his cock in the valley he had been cultivating, sliding his massive cock first along my ass crack, and then sliding it underneath along my balls and cock. I looked down at my cock as his COCK joined it on several of his passes, and was amazed at the difference. His cock would eclipse mine with each pass.

After a few minutes of this, Tom had me lay my stomach flat on his desk, and placed the head of his cock at the opening of my ass. He told me to relax, and with his hands on my hips, he began a slow rhythmic probing pressure, slowing and stopping a few times for me to adjust, until, at last his bulbous head was perfectly positioned at the threshold. I felt intense pressure, and burning for a few seconds, and then like a pop, it was through, and I felt a slight lessening of pressure, as the burning turned to a warm wonderful fullness.

Tom took his time, alternately slowing and increasing his pace, working his cock deeper with his slow strokes, and then increasing his pace, till in the end he was slamming into me with abandon. The loud slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh joined by his grunts, and my groans.

I actually came first, shooting jets of cum on his carpet as he picked up his pace towards the end. I was still dazed with euphoria, pinned to his desk when he finally buried his cock deep in my ass and convulsed. Pausing for a few seconds, then pulling hard on my hips as he slammed into me a dozen more times in rapid succession, finally releasing my hips, and leaning heavily on his arms, palms splayed on either sides of me as he leaned in, breathing heavily, his sweat dripping on my back. After a couple of minutes, I felt Tom's cock soften, and slowly slip out of me as he turned and leaned back on the edge of his desk.

Without asking, I turned and knelt before Tom. Taking his softening cock into my mouth, I cleaned him, making sure to lick every surface from his thighs, to his balls, to the shaft and head. The last providing that salty reward I was so desperate to taste again. After a few minutes, Tom helped me up, and had me clean up in his bathroom before letting me leave through his private entrance so nobody would notice my odd gait, and glowing smile.

Over the next 2 months, Tom and I became pretty good friends. Besides playing basketball with Tom once or twice a week, Jenny and I had him over for dinner a few times, and even spent a warm Sunday hanging out at his pool.

This had an apparent effect on Jenny. The first time she saw him getting out of the pool in his swimming trunks, her jaw almost hit the ground. She actually elbowed me, her eyes bulging at his obvious package. His wet swimsuit clinging to, and molding his horse cock.

Even as he noticed her gaze, she didn't immediately look away. Throughout the day she kept stealing lusty glances at his crotch, which was funny to me (because I did it too), and apparently obvious to Tom as well. When he finally teased her, saying "My eyes are up here Jenny", she blushed profusely, as Tom and I laughed wickedly.

Tom would call me into his office for "meetings" from time to time, but not as often as I would have liked, and it usually resulted in me sucking his huge cock, until he blew a load down my throat.

Occasionally, he would take calls, or work on his computer while I worshiped his cock under the desk. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. In fact I didn't realize how much I was addicted to it until Tom went back east for a month. After a week, I found myself looking up big cock clips on gay porn sites, jerking off at least daily.

After 2 weeks, my craving got so bad, I tried a local adult book store that had glory holes in some of the booths. I spent a few hours there sitting in one of the booths, waiting for someone to enter the next booth.

I had sucked off four or five small to average sized dicks until finally, after 3 hours, and a shitload of tokens, a nice thick 8" cock finally poked through the hole. It wasn't the specimen Tom offered, but I savored it just the same. After I worked it to a full throbbing boner, I gripped it firmly, as I backed my lubed ass up to it. It slid easily into my ass, and I heard the guy moan as I started to pump back and forth on it. It didn't take him long to drop a load in my ass, as I jerked off on the floor of the booth. I quickly pulled up my pants and left with my head down, making no eye contact with the other customers.

The next day was a Saturday, and while I was washing up from working on my car, Jenny poked her head in the bathroom door, a laundry basket on her hip. She asked if everything was ok.

Unsure of what she meant, I said "sure honey, why?"

Jenny hesitated, and then said "Well, sweety... ummm, nothing... just checking." And she was off down the hall to do laundry. I didn't really think anything of it at the time.

When Tom got back from his trip, I was pretty excited, anticipating he would reach out to me his first day back. I had a day long boner, sitting at my desk, waiting for his call. I even stayed at my desk through lunch. But, nothing... No call, no email, nothing. I stayed late, pretending to work on a project that I had no interest in.

Then made my way to his office just as his secretary was getting ready to leave. "Is Tom in?" I asked.

Without looking up, she replied "No, Mr. Rhodes has left for the day. Can I take a message?"

"No" I replied, "that's OK, I'll shoot him an email." I slumped out of the office, my fantasies dashed. By the time I got home, I had convinced myself, Tom was just too busy today, having just gotten back to the office after being gone for a month.

"That's all it is Pete, no worries" I told myself. But as I walked into the house, all that changed. Jenny was sitting at the dining room table... with Tom.

The surprise on my face must have been apparent, but the look on Jenny's face was one I have not seen before. I don't know how to describe it other than to say she looked confused and furious at the same time.

Her look belied her calm tone as she said "Welcome home Pete", "Tom stopped by to share an interesting story with me... along with some interesting videos." "Do you have something you want to tell me?"

I was in shock! My mind was a blur, I panicked and weakly replied "I, I, I don't know what you mean, erm, what videos? Wh, what are you talking about?"

Tom said nothing, he just sat there with a calm smile on his face, piercing me with those blue eyes. My wife's look changed to a wicked smirk as she reached for her laptop which was sitting on the dining table in front of her and spun it around to face me, a video of me on my knees in Tom's office, his cock halfway down my throat, was playing in full color. It was apparently taken with a hidden security camera.

The color drained from my face, and I felt like I was going to faint. I turned to my wife and started to deny it, but I couldn't find any words. My lips moved, but nothing came out. I was just staring at Jenny with a look of horror on my face for what seemed like an eternity, when she decided to help me out.

"I'm actually very relieved that Tom came over today. I've been so confused for several weeks, and this explains so much. You see, I found your search history on the laptop a few weeks ago, and was really confused about the big cock searches. And that day we were at Tom's pool, I caught you eyeing his bulge. I mean, I couldn't blame you, I was staring at it too. Tom told me about the gym locker room, and how you seemed to struggle with your urges before giving in. I should be furious with you, but I'm not. It would be hypocritical of me to be mad at you. You see, I've been getting off to the mental image of his cock ever since that day at the pool. In fact, the videos Tom showed me have my panties soaked through right now."

As Jenny said this, I realized I could actually smell her arousal. It hit me like a lightning bolt, and the combination of desperate relief, and sudden arousal dropped me to my knees.

Jenny went on. "Tom please stand up." Tom did as she asked, a knowing smile on his face. Jenny got up also, and walked around the table, stepping behind me, she bent over and whispered in my ear "Peter, darling, would you please show me Tom's cock?"

With the briefest hesitation, I crawled the four feet over to Tom, Jenny pulled a chair out to take a front row seat. I glanced at Jenny, and with her approving nod, I reached up and unhooked Tom's pants, and pulled down his zipper.

Jenny said "Go slow, don't rush it." At this, I looked over at her to see she had pulled her skirt up, and was slowly, lightly running her middle finger up and down her white silky panties. Tom was watching her intently, and I could feel his cock reacting under his slacks.

The combination of watching my wife play with herself in front of us, smelling her extreme arousal, and feeling the heat and fullness of Tom's cock just beneath the thin fabric of his pants, was overwhelming to me. It was intoxicating. I felt drunk with lust. It was torture to go slow, but I knew this was going to be the first time my wife actually saw this God-like cock in the flesh. I wanted so very much to please her, and with great effort, I slowed down.

Gently at first, and then with more pressure, I gripped the base of Tom's thick cock and traced the outline of his remaining length with my fingers. Pressing the fabric of his slacks around the cock as I stroked the length of it down his thigh. I leaned in rubbing my face on it as I inhaled the earthy smell I had missed so much this past month, at the same time I let my hands wander up to unbuckle his belt and release his slacks to slide down his thighs.

His silk boxers struggled to contain his thickening cock, and it was at this point that I realized Jenny had slipped off of her chair to kneel beside me, running her fingers through my hair as I leaned in to enjoy Tom's scent. She brought her face close to mine, cheek to cheek we traveled the length of Tom's cock, the thin silky fabric outlining the veiny contours of this perfect cock.

With her other hand, Jenny reached for Tom's thigh, and slowly slid her small hand up to the edge of Tom's boxers, just below the bulbous head of his cock, teasing him there, lightly tickling his thigh, then lifting the edge to reveal the plum sized head of his cock.

She let out a quiet moan as she saw it up close for the first time. The foreskin still covering the bottom third of his knob, a thick drop of pre-cum threatening to drop from the slit of that amazing cock head.

My instinct was to take that prize in my mouth, and I even started to lean in to do just that, but Jenny was in control of the situation, and I felt her fingers tighten their grip in my hair, keeping me in my place.

With a deliberate pace, she tilted her head in just the right position, letting her hair flow back over her shoulder, she brought her cheek to rest on Tom's thigh, first making direct eye contact with me, and them submissively raising her eyes to meet Tom's, she slipped her tongue out and daintily scooped his pre-cum from the base of his slit, and drew it into her mouth. Tom and I both groaned as she did this.

Jenny looked from Tom's eyes back to mine, and she pulled me to her, kissing Tom's cock at the same time, working the big head between our lips, our tongues sharing and exploring all around his cock head with abandon, keeping our eyes locked on each other, communicating her forgiveness and understanding, and her intention to share in my carnal pleasure.

Her fingers still entwined in my hair, Jenny gently pulled my head back away from Tom's cock, wanting it for herself. I sat back on my heels, watching my beautiful wife slowly explore the length of Tom's fully erect cock with her tongue. Using with her lips, she curled her tongue along the underside as she made her way to the base. She then pulled her head back and lowered his boxers, releasing his cock to sway heavily in front of him, her eyes never leaving it's hypnotizing movement, watching it twitch and bounce.

When Tom's cock settled for a moment, Jenny leaned in again, placing her nose against the shaft and slowly inhaled down the length of his cock, settling at the base of it and inhaling deeply again, placing gentle kisses all around his weighty balls. Then, taking the base of his cock in both hands, she hefted it up, working her tongue several times up and down the underside, ending at the plum head where another pearl of pre-cum was waiting for her.

Instead of licking it off the tip, Jenny scooped it up with her finger, released Tom's cock and sat back on her heels, locked eyes with Tom and sucked her finger into her mouth with a wicked grin.

Jenny stood gracefully and turned, her skirt sliding back over her ass again. She simply said "Come with me boys." as she sauntered away, heading to the bedroom. Tom stepped out of his shoes, pants and boxers, leaving the puddled on the dining room floor, and followed, never taking his eyes off Jenny's ass. I, of course, followed after.

As we entered the bedroom, Jenny took Tom by the hand and led him over to the bed. I started to follow, and she firmly directed me to a chair by the window with a simple but determined point. Jenny guided Tom to sit at the edge of the bed and kept her eyes locked on him as she proceeded to perform a slow, sexy striptease which caused both Tom and I to groan with lust.

As her panties dropped to the floor, Jennie did too, kneeling in front of Tom. She threw her panties in my direction, and without taking her eyes off of Tom's cock, told me to stay where I was and be quiet, adding that if I was a good little boy, I would be rewarded.

Jenny spent the next fifteen minutes lazily kissing, licking, and sucking Tom's cock and balls drifting between groans, moans and mewls. Jenny has always had an amazing ability to bring me to the edge without letting me cum, and she demonstrated that skill with Tom, taking him to the edge three times and backing him off.

After the third time, She looked up at Tom with glazed eyes and asked with a sweet timid voice "please fuck me."

That was all Tom needed. He scooped her up in his arms and laid her across the bed. As he did this, Jenny looked over at me for the first time since entering the room.

I was sitting in the chair as she had instructed. My pants were around my ankles, my cock was in my hand, and I held her panties to my nose. Jenny smiled a dreamy smile and asked if I was enjoying myself. I smiled back knowing she did not expect an answer.

Tom braced himself over Jenny, holding eye contact with her, letting his horse cock rest on her stomach. Jenny reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck and they kissed hard and deep as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Breaking the passionate kiss, she just said "please."

I have heard Jenny moan. I have heard her scream out in passion. I have never before heard the sounds Jenny made as Tom entered her with his beautiful cock. She was in a whole new world for the next forty minutes as Tom brought her to countless orgasms that seemed to blend together seamlessly, until, in tears, Jenny begged to stop for a few minutes to catch her breath.

Jenny was laughing and crying at the same time, trying to find words to describe her feelings to him, and I think, to me, as she finally caught her breath. She finally looked at me, and laughed again as I sat covered in my own cum with her panties still under my nose. "Are you ready for your reward?"

Jenny re-positioned herself on her hands and knees, and directed me to lay on my back with my head under her pussy. I could feel it's heat, and see it was engorged and wetter than I had ever known. Juices were dripping all over my face. Jenny leaned in and started licking up my cum, giggling that she had never seen me cum this much before.

Tom was resting against the dresser, his cock as hard as ever. In between licks, Jenny asked ' So, my little slut, what are you craving more? My sweet pussy, or that amazing cock?"

My cock, which was getting hard again under her expert ministrations suddenly throbbed. "That's OK, honey, you don't have to decide. I'll make the decisions."

With that, Tom slid his cock along Jenny's slit, and my lips at the same time, causing both of us to shudder. Jenny continued to kiss and lick my cock as Tom slowly worked his nightstick back into her wanting pussy. As he found his rhythm, Jenny groaned around my cock.

I tried to hold out as I enjoyed the close up show, and Jenny, lost in the intense feelings, forgot about my dick for minutes at a time, even when it was in her mouth. But on her third orgasm, as she moaned onto my cock, I lost it and blew my second load of the night. I don't even know if she realized I had cum.

Tom was now slamming into Jenny, his balls rolling across my face, which was covered in juices, my tongue adding what it could to their pleasure, when he started to convulse, announcing his approaching orgasm. Jenny began moaning again as well, rolling into another pitched scream as they came together, bucking for what must have been two minutes. Him collapsing on her back, her collapsing on me.