Alpha

Story Info
Aplha Luke forces Bob to submit.
3.1k words
4.34
35.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyword
dirtyword
301 Followers

I hadn't seen Gracie since our old college days at MIT. It had been nearly 5 years since we both shared our love of men and our goals and dreams for the future. Gracie had since snagged herself a handsome husband and now lived on a 300 acre farm in Montana, miles from her nearest neighbor. I on the other hand was single and still very horny. Gracie picked me up at the Bozeman airport and we drove the 75 miles to her place where I was to stay and visit for two weeks and finally meet her husband, Luke. "Luke is a good guy," Gracie said proudly. "He may seem a little old fashioned, but, he treats me well, and I do love him." I was anxious to meet the handsome Luke. From his pictures he looked like a real corn fed all American stud farmer. Luke was 6'3" and muscular from all the hard work that was required on their farm. Being a city boy, I looked forward to being in the big sky country communing with nature and getting acquainted with the farm life.

By the time we rolled into the farm it was already late. Luke had just got in from the day's grueling work of mending fences and rounding up stray livestock. Upon meeting him I was taken aback by his rugged good looks and his macho demeanor. He was far more handsome and more muscular than I had imagined. I could tell I was in for a real treat having this eye candy to fantasize over during my stay. Luke gave me a cursory look and boomed, "What in the hell took you so long?" he demanded of Gracie. "You should have been here hours ago and now I have to wait on dinner!" Luke seemed genuinely upset about being inconvenienced. "Get me a beer and make sure it's cold." Without a word Gracie disappeared into the kitchen and I was left hanging in the front room with a man who was clearly not happy with me nor his wife.

"I heard you fags like big dicks," Luke boomed in his deep macho voice. His remark caught me completely off guard. What could I say to that? My stomach started to churn and my heart began to race. I should have had some quick smart ass come-back, or, some kind of plausible form of denial. I should have acted indignant. I should have walked out of the room with disgust. I should have been offended. At the very least, I should have apologized for Gracie being late. Instead my eyes darted to the large denim bulge between his thick legs. "You fags like big dicks," was still ringing in my ears and I was now staring at his huge crotch. It was clear Luke was a big man all over. The denim of his jeans was a little more worn around his big mound of flesh as if the strain on the cloth was too much for the material to contain.

I was imagining that the force of his cock and hefty balls would push through the frayed material and pop into view at any moment. I absently licked my lips and suddenly realized that I was still focused on his crotch when I should have been looking at his eyes. I quickly tried to regain my composure and looked back into Luke's handsome face only to see his sexy and oh so masculine smirk looking down at me. I had been caught transfixed by his heavenly bulge and my face turned bright red as I hung my head and averted my eyes. He had found me out with just one sentence. "You fags like big dicks." I was humiliated. I was embarrassed. I was at a total loss for words. Unfortunately, I could also feel a tingling in my groin as I realized my dick was beginning to swell. So I said nothing. I sat in the chair across from Luke in complete silence until Gracie returned.

"Here's your beer," she said sweetly. "And it's cold the way you like it.

The rest of the evening as we ate dinner and sat in the family room talking, I found myself glancing at the fine specimen of a man meat that was stuffed in Luke's worn blue jeans. It was if I was hypnotized by the over-sized lump in his pants. When he got up to grab a magazine I marveled at the way the cloth of his jeans rode across his muscular ass, and when he sat back down on the couch I watched as the material tightly stretched over the thick slabs that were his muscular thighs. Thighs that were framing the manly bulge between his legs. I tried my best to keep my glances quick and secretive. Looking only when I thought no one would notice, but, every once in a while Luke would reach down and cup the massive bulge in the palm of his big hand and it would draw my eyes back to his crotch. He knew what he was doing.

He knew the effect that is was having on me. He was a blatant cock tease and I was his captive audience. I was at his mercy. I was frustrated, and my dick was in constant turmoil. I would find myself thinking about my best friend's husband's cock and the frustration of knowing how wrong it would be to make a move on this stunning man. It could cost me Gracie's friendship if she found out, or worse yet, it could result in being killed by this macho stud sitting across from me if he thought a fag was interested in blowing him.

After Gracie and I talked a while, Luke said, "Gracie, go into the bedroom and get ready for bed. I'll be in a bit." Gracie obediently left the room leaving the two of us alone. "Get me a beer Bob, Luke demanded." It was an order, not, a request. It pissed me off that he could treat me like I was his slave and not his guest, but I was stuck out here in the middle of nowhere. He had already made it clear that he was in control. It was his house and clearly he was the king of his castle, so I sucked up the insult and got him a beer. I made damn sure it was a cold one!

When I came back into the room Luke had shucked off his pants and was sitting naked on the couch. "You ready to see if you can take my big dick fag?" He spread his legs wide giving me full view of the package I had been dreaming of since I had arrived. I was dumbfounded. I stood there with my mouth open. Why was he treating me so mean, like I was subservient to him, like I was someone or something to do his bidding? Before I had a chance to organize my thoughts Luke growled, "Now sit down between my legs and show me how much of my big dick you can swallow." I hesitated. I mean it was true. I had been thinking all evening about his dick. I really couldn't think of much of anything else. My focus all night was about what he had hidden his pants. It was playing havoc with my mind. I had trouble following the conversations during dinner. I was completely distracted.

But, then I also thought, what if Gracie came out and saw me servicing her man. I would lose my best friend forever and for what, a quick suck job? While I was contemplating the repercussions of blowing this stud, I couldn't take my eyes off the size of his meat. His large balls were hanging loosely on the sofa like a couple of chicken eggs in most amazing low hanging sack. His dick was at least a thick six inches in its flaccid state. He had plenty of foreskin hanging over his dickhead as it hung over the edge of the couch. The loose skin clearly outlined the big head that was still concealed by the excess man skin. Clearly this is what a real man had in his pants. There was no doubt that Luke was a real man.

My stomach began to feel queasy and I began to feel nervous and my heart began racing. My mouth went dry, but, I couldn't tear my eyes away from his beautiful meat. My dick had become rock hard even though it was trapped uncomfortably down the leg of my trousers. While I was deciding whether I should take the chance of being caught having his beautiful masculine cock in my mouth, Luke reached up with his huge arm and grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down to my knees. As I knelt there between his thick thighs my mind was racing.

Should I take a chance with the dick of my dreams and possibly lose my college friend forever or should I get up right now and leave the room. Luke reached behind my head and pulled me closer to his crotch. I only needed this little bit of encouragement and I forgot all about Gracie. I knew full well that this was wrong, but I felt powerless to fight it. I was staying. There was no way I was going to walk out. So, I gave in to my desires and leaned forward and put my face next to his manhood and took a deep whiff of his cock and balls. I instantly felt dizzy and overwhelmed by the pure masculinity of his package. The manly aroma that was created from having his man meat trapped all day in those beautiful pants was intoxicating. By this point I knew I was going to swallow him whole. I need to have this tube of male meat snake down my throat. I absolutely needed to suck the cum out of his balls.

I reached and lifted his hefty dick to my lips and began kissing and licking his velvety foreskin. The taste was pure man. I wanted more. I needed more. I let my tongue slide into his foreskin and was rewarded with the faint taste of piss and man sweat. I deftly pushed my tongue into his piss slit hoping to secure a little pre-cum for me to savor. My dick was so hard it hurt. I needed more of this man in my unworthy mouth. I slid his cock farther between my lips and began running my tongue over the thickness of his pole. "Look at me," Luke demanded.

I looked into the big man's eyes and felt an immediate connection to his dark sole. It was if he was pulling me directly into his body through his compelling dark orbs. He had complete control over my thoughts and my actions. He now owned me. I would do exactly as he wanted. I felt his cock begin to thicken as I tried to suck more of him into my mouth. Luke reached his hand behind my neck and pulled my head deeper onto his cock. I could feel the sponginess of his mushroom head at the back of my mouth trying to break through into my throat. I knew I had to work his thick cock down my air passage soon or risk that it would become too hard and too wide for me to ever engulf him fully. I tried to swallow his massive head and just then the meaty tip of his cock popped through into my throat and I heard a deep animal growl come from deep within his chest. I could tell he was enjoying this. I could tell he liked me right where I was. Servicing his cock and proving he was worthy of my horny worship.

I kept my eyes locked into his as he kept up the pressure on my neck pulling me forward inching his fat dick down farther and farther into my throat. His cock was beginning to block my air passage so that I could no longer breathe. I didn't really care. I could hold my breath. I didn't need to breathe at least for a minute or two. I could do that for him. I was committed to taking as much of him as I could. I still had time to feel the firmness of his most intimate muscle stretching my throat. I wanted the whole thing impaling my neck. I needed to show him how much I craved his alpha male dick. My lips were stretched to their fullest. I was worried if he got much thicker I would never get the thick shaft down my throat like I had dreamed.

I sucked and licked his shaft as I walked my lips up his ever growing shaft feeling it slip deeper and deeper into my waiting throat. After a final forceful pull by his manly hand on the back of my head, my lips finally reached his pubic hair. He was all the way in. I looked deep into his eyes so proud that I had got his fat cock down my throat. Somehow everything seemed right with the world. I felt I was exactly where I should be. I felt honored having such a big man cock down my gullet. My throat was full and he wasn't even hard. My cock was seconds away from shooting my load into my blue jeans.

Just then Luke's lips turned up at the corners of his mouth into a cruel grin as I felt something warm trickling down my throat. It took me a moment to realize that what I was feeling wasn't cum oozing from his cock but he was releasing his man piss down my throat. I was horrified! I needed to get clear of his dick. I pulled my head back and as his cock began to slip out of my stuffed throat, Luke slapped the back of my head and said his deep voice, "NO! DON'T MOVE." I was surprised. I wasn't sure if I had heard him correctly. I stopped my retreat and remained in place. He held my neck securely as he again continued to release his hot liquid down my throat. At first it was a small trickle, but then, I could feel the acrid liquid begin to force its way down my waiting throat. I should have struggled but as I looked into his eyes, I knew it was alright. I should be right where I was, between his legs, drinking his hot beer piss.

The warm liquid splashed against the back of my neck and effortlessly slid down my throat. I could hear it splashing into my stomach as the thick stream seemed to grow stronger and I knew he was determined to empty his bladder into my waiting mouth. I couldn't believe he would do this to me. Someone he didn't even know, someone who he had just met. He had all the confidence of an alpha male proving that he was superior to me and I took every last drop.

I let him fill my belly with his used beer. He was putting me in my place. He was showing me he was the alpha male and was his property. I felt completely worthless that he would use me this way. I was totally humiliated. I continued to look into his eyes resigned to being his piss pot. Questions were running through my mind. Why wasn't I struggling to get away? Why didn't I hate what he was doing to me? Pissing down my throat, showing exactly what he thought of me. I was nothing more than his human urinal. Somehow he knew that I would stay there and drink his piss. That I wouldn't object. In fact my eyes never left his face. It was as if I was totally under his control. I actually felt grateful for the chance to drink a real man's piss. I felt his dick jerk as the last gush of piss hit the back of my throat. My cock exploded and my body began to shake uncontrollably.

Luke never took his eyes off my face. I could tell he was dominating me, controlling me through his dark eyes. He had proved that he was dominant and that I had submitted to him. I had known him for only a couple hours and he had taught me something I hadn't known about myself. He taught me that when it came to a real man, I was there to serve no matter what was asked of me. He was in control. I was totally at home having this huge dick forcing itself into my wind pipe. It was over way too soon for me.

"Suck my dick while I pull it out of your neck," he growled. I sucked and licked his dick trying to savor every inch of his muscle meat. I wanted to taste every last drop of his piss. Luke stood up pulling his thick cock from my lips. "No wait!" I thought in a panic. I hadn't tasted his cum. "I need your cum," I wanted to scream, but Luke stood up and shook the last bit of piss from his dick and wiped his cock off on the side of my face. He left me kneeling in front of the couch, without saying a word; he walked into his bedroom and shut the door.

I knelt there in a daze. Completely over-whelmed and totally humiliated. I wasn't quite sure what had happened, but it had ended too quickly. I didn't know how I could face him in the morning. I wasn't sure if he was going to tell Gracie what had happened, but I had a feeling it was between him and me.

I quietly got up and went into the guest room and shut the door and softly sobbed. I had given myself to my girlfriend's husband. I was mortified with my behavior, but I felt oddly satisfied and found myself wishing I had a chance to taste some of Luke's sperm. I knew that is really what I wanted. I knew Luke's sperm was truly what I needed. While I was running the whole scenario through my head I reached down and found my cock was hard a rock and I was ready to pop once more.

I could hear Gracie and Luke going at it through the thin walls of their room. I could hear hits nuts slapping her ass as he was fucking her lucky pussy. I could hear the bed banging against the wall while Gracie was screaming "Fuck me harder Luke. Make me cum." Instead of being happy for her having her cunt filled with Luke's thick cock I was jealous. I was wishing it was me. I came again and again that night. As I lied there temporarily spent, I realized that this was only day one of my two week visit. Damn! I was hard again!


dirtyword
dirtyword
301 Followers