Alpha.

Story Info
I'm just a submissive set of fuck-holes in a tight skirt.
1.1k words
4.25
30.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what he does for a living, I never really thought to ask. I come over, we fuck, and I leave. This was the first time he'd asked me to come along with him anywhere, and we found ourselves in the backroom of some club I couldn't pronounce the name of.

His work wasn't exactly legal, I knew that. After all, you don't park a beat-up Camry in front of an apartment that is filled to the brim with designer suits and new tech. He had all the trappings of someone who was working their way up in the ranks of the family business I knew I shouldn't ask about. So I didn't.

My fingers trail along the shiny new necklace draped around my neck and I feel the tequila-induced euphoria setting in. Lacing me up in new accessories before taking me out was a nice touch - one he will be rewarded for as soon as I get him alone.

Being around such dangerous, powerful, alpha men is intoxicating.

The energy in the room is electric - drinks are flowing, conversation buzzing...but all I can feel is the burning desire bubbling up in my core as his hand slides down the back of my tight-laced skirt. He cups my ass and gives a firm squeeze as he laughs at some older man's joke. I smile, leaning into him...waiting.

I know what I'm here for.

I'm arm-candy. A trophy. A slut that he can dress up, parade around and control. And there's nothing else I'd rather be.

Soon enough, he excuses us from conversation and we make our way across the room. He shakes hands and greets various people, all while keeping a firm grip around my waist.

We finally make it to the restroom.

He closes the door and I hear the click of the lock.

Before he can undo his belt, I'm on my knees.

I can feel the cool tiles against my skin as my skirt licks the restroom floor.

"Let me have it," I beg.

"Please."

His cock slides out of his jeans, already hard, and my hands instinctively reach for it with my lips to follow.

I slide my tongue along the shaft, locking eyes with my alpha. My superior.

"Open."

I obey, letting my mouth fall open at his command. He slides his entire length into my mouth as his hands rest on the back of my head. The tip of his cock presses hard against the back of my throat and I feel his grip on my hair tighten.

He moves me as he wants, pushing himself harder and deeper into my mouth and tugging my hair to pull himself back out. The power of his force sends waves of desire through me.

"You like that?"

I moan and nod in response.

He thrusts himself in and out of my mouth, again and again, and I can feel the wetness gather in my panties as his moans fill the empty restroom, echoing off the walls.

I stifle a gag, and he notices but doesn't stop. My hands clench around his tight ass and I help him move faster and harder.

He pulls himself out of my mouth, giving me a brief moment to breathe before shoving himself back into my hole again. In and out, harder and faster, moaning and panting as he uses me to bring himself closer to the brink of ecstasy.

Suddenly, he stops.

His hands grip my neck and lift me to my feet. I'm taken off guard and left breathless by the force used to lift me off my knees. The tension around my neck tightens and the room begins to spin as he pushes me backward. In one swift motion, he turns me around, bends me over the counter, and rips my panties down to my ankles.

In an instant, his thick cock is thrust inside me. I let out a loud moan that is part pleasure, part pain. He bends forward over me, clasping his hands over my mouth to stifle the noise. He fucks me, hard, sliding himself in and out of my dripping wet pussy, again and again.

He pulls at my blouse, the buttons give way to the tension and his hands find my tits as he fucks me. He pulls out of me, this time pausing as his hands leave my tits to grab onto a thick chunk of my hair. He pulls my head backward so I'm staring at him through the mirror hanging in front of us.

Our eyes meet as he thrusts himself back inside me.

Jolts of pleasure ricochet throughout my body as he picks up his pace, sliding in and out of me, faster and faster, gathering more of my juices with each movement.

His hands are squeezing my tits, then they are pulling my hair. He plants a hard slap on my ass which causes a loud moan to leave my lips.

"You're a good little slut, aren't you?"

I nod.

Another slap, harder this time, lands on my thigh as he fucks me from behind.

His hands grip my hair and push my face into the mirror in front of us, the cool glass presses hard against my cheek.

.

"You don't take your eyes off me. Not until I'm finished with you."

My eyes obey, tracing his entire existence as he continues fucking me from behind.

"Cum for me, cum for me, cum in me, fuck me, fuck me," the words spill out of my mouth as ripples of pleasure shoot through me. I can feel my pussy tighten around his cock.

My tits bounce against the cool marble countertop, my face presses even harder against the mirror, and my eyes lock onto his as I feel his cum burst inside me.

A mixture of our juices run down my thigh as the euphoria courses through my body, leaving an aftershock of tingling pleasure in its wake.

"Go get me a whiskey. Neat." he directs, in a tone almost cold in nature.

I slide my panties back up, adjust my skirt, and follow him out.

I suddenly find myself at the bar, rifling through my purse for money to pay the tab. I manage to find him in the crowd and he is again mingling with older men who smell as though they've taken a swim in bad cologne.

They discuss business.

What business, I don't know. And I don't really care.

I resume my arm-candy duties, handing him his drink and graciously smiling, giggling, or offering a compliment to present company whenever the conversation requires me to.

His hand finds my ass and give it a firm squeeze of approval.

Being around such dangerous, powerful, alpha men is intoxicating...and being a submissive set of holes for one of them is so fucking satisfying.