Alpha Angel vs the Matador

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aiiiee!" Alpha Angel squealed as she took a shotgun blast of Matador's cum to her face. Blobs of his seed forced their way into her eyelids, nostrils, and throat. Secondary splatters dappled across her bright pink hair, across her shining headband, and dribbled down her chin onto her breasts.

"Yes!" Matador howled, dick pulsing as he unleashed blast after blast onto the kneeling heroine. "Take my second lancings, cow!" Speared again and again with skewers made of his hot surging seed, Alpha Angel moaned and wobbled upon her knees, huge semen-dripping breasts bouncing. But, blinded and bewildered by his seed, she had no choice but to take it. Finally, both her mouth and her blinded eyes dripping with cum, the mighty heroine wobbled back and forth on her knees and then flopped down onto her back.

She lay there for several cum-dazed seconds, back in the gravel, cum on her face. Then, with a gasp, Alpha Angel whirled back up to her feet. She swept a sculpted and athletic leg instinctively towards where Matador had been... but he was already gone. Rising, scraping cum off her face and tossing it with revulsion into the dirt, the heroine glared to find him yet again already across the arena from her, waiting.

Panting softly, Angel glared at him - through a thick wave of cum. Reaching up, she quickly checked that her headband was still in place. Then, reassured it was, she wiped off some of the larger dollops of his cum, to clear her eyes, and cast them down into the dirt. But lacking both time and a mirror, she could not get anywhere near all of them, and her face was still decorated with several shining splatters - to say nothing of her hair, and the tips of her swaying breasts - when she returned her hands to her buxom bare hips and glared.

"How long are you going to keep up this game?" she demanded of him.

He stood before her, examining his nails. His huge penis hung limp between his legs, beside his sword. She mostly managed to keep her eyes off it. Mostly. "I will give you as many lancings as it takes to tame you," he said, sounding bored.

"That will never happen!" Alpha Angel said, hands upon her hips. "Superheroines cannot be tamed."

"Perhaps," the Matador said. "But fat cows can be... and that is what you are."

"Petty insults? Is that all you have left?" Alpha Angel sneered... even as the sting of the words made her ample ass and fat breasts jiggle under a humiliated squirm.

The Matador shrugged. "Very well. Do not say you did not ask for this, slut." He raised his fingers, and snapped them.

High on the walls of the arena behind him, including one on the wall above his shoulder from her, several humongous screens flickered to life... and began flashing through a brutal montage of the Matador taunting and taming her friends within the very same arena. Alpha Angel stared upwards, mouth agape and body quivering helplessly, as she watched video of his sword cutting the super-panties away from the hips of Rebel Belle, Spartina, Tiger Queen, Sun Idol, Daring Diva, and Katy Colt in quick succession. Then a similar montage showed his sword slashing up between the massive breasts of each in turn, their bras bursting away like overripe seed pods to let one pair after another of oversized super-boobs spill out. Then, most horrifying of all, came a sequence showing each heroine standing and squirming helplessly in the very center of the arena, in chains... semen dribbling in rivers from their ravished pussies.

"Yes, you like this, don't you heroine?" the Matador said, as he watched her gorgeous face stare, wide-eyed and transfixed, up into the terrible glow. "I have already tamed all of your friends. The thought... I can tell it turns you on deeply. Does it not?"

"You... you bastard!" Alpha Angel gasped. "You'll... you'll PAY for this!"

And without another thought she charged at him, howling with fury.

Once more the Matador remained stock still as she thundered towards him. But, the mighty dripping heroine reassured herself, he seemed to be out of tricks. His cape lay by his side. His hands were empty. His huge dick hung limp between his thighs... which, even in mid-charge, the horny heroine found disturbingly distracting, but at least it was already revealed.

But as she neared him, the Matador gave another snap of his fingers. Instantly, the flickering light above her changed, noticeably. Alpha Angel couldn't help herself. Instinctively she glanced up into it... and gasped, her eyes going wide.

For the montage upon the screen now blasted forth pornographic-quality footage of the Matador fucking each and every one of her friends. The clips cut from heroine to heroine in rapid succession, swapping over each time his huge dick slammed home, so that it seemed as if the villain was fucking all of her friends simultaneously and in every position imaginable. And, the wide-eyed Angel could not help but notice, regardless of position and heroine, the deep thrusts of his big dick were making her friends thrash and moan with devastating pleasure.

The swapped video provided but a brief moment of distraction. A moment was all Matador needed. With startling speed he darted to one side of the charging heroine, and reached up across her head. Alpha Angel gasped as she felt his fingers wrap rudely around her golden headband.

"Oh... no..." Alpha Angel said.

"Ole!" the Matador shouted in response as he ripped her band away. He had not known it was the source of her powers - or else he might have taken the opportunity to take it away from her, while his penis was balls-deep down her throat. But she had given the game away by her brief insistence on checking it before even wiping the cum off her face. It crackled with electric energy as it ripped up out of her hair, letting even the crowd up in the cheap seats know what had happened - and they echoed his triumphant cry with an answering roar of their own.

"Agh!" Alpha Angel screamed, as to the cheering of the crowds her mighty powers faded and vanished right out of her nearly-naked body. She whirled with a gasp... just in time to see him tossing her precious golden headband away into the stands.

"You are disarmed, superheroine," he said, drawing his sword. "It is finished. Kneel. Yield. Accept your fate."

"Never!" she cried. With a swooping high kick she knocked the blade from his hand. He darted back with a yelp, leaving it to lie in the sand, and she pursued, furiously.

"I've got you right where I want you!" she roared. For though she had lost her band and with it her superhuman strength and invulnerability, in exchange for once the Matador had not been able to retreat from her after her charge. Instead he had remained, within reach of her furious fists.

But the Matador was not yet out of tricks for the overconfident superheroine. Darting back out of reach of another blow, he reached behind him... and produced a shining pair of handcuffs from his back pocket. Oblivious, Alpha Angel snarled and threw another punch. This time, the Matador's free hand caught it. Then, holding her quivering fist in his palm, his other hand snapped up and slapped one ring of the handcuffs onto her captive wrist.

"Oh!" Alpha Angel gasped. Tearing away from his grip she lurched back away from him. Raising her arm before her masked face she gaped at the dangling cuffs in shock. They were custom made, silver plated, the rings engraved with dozens of flowers so that they looked like garlands of little roses. Behind the dangling cuffs Alpha Angel's face slowly twisted with rage. With a snarl, she turned and lashed out at him, swinging his own cuffs at his face using a wide blow of her arm. He ducked, and the shining weapon hurtled over his head. Alpha Angel roared in fury and, coming up on one leg, sent the other arcing upwards in a devastating rising kick.

But the Matador remained untouched, diving just beneath her shapely hurtling thigh. He rolled past her heels and rose up in a crouch behind her. Grabbing his sword out of the dirt, he looked up to see her giant bubble-butt jiggling right in front of him, still flexing with the follow-through from her missed kick. With a mighty blow he swung his sword up and struck her across both jutting round buttocks with the flat of the blade. Alpha Angel squealed in shock. Rearing back, she clutched both hands onto her stinging ass cheeks. Matador reached in and, even as her fingers caressed tenderly over her own voluptuous bare bottom, he grabbed the free end of his cuffs and snapped it closed around her remaining wrist.

Alpha Angel gasped in shock. Stumbling away, hands bound behind her, she whirled round to face him... and gulped as she found herself staring down the length of his blade.

"Kneel, superheroine," he said.

Alpha Angel gasped. For several seconds she stood still, squirming. Her large breasts sloshed back and forth before his blade, completely defenseless, as did her broad flat belly and her delicate pussy. Her once-mighty wrists tugged at the cuffs, and she gasped as they went nowhere. Her long legs, trembled - briefly. They were still free, and she could try to kick him... but between his distance and speed, the suddenly butterfly-laden superheroine knew it was useless.

Alpha Angel swallowed hard. Then she slowly started to sink downwards.

The crowd roared all around her with delight as the curvaceous American champion slowly knelt at the feet of her foe. With a gasp she tumbled to her knees before him, her huge breasts swaying and bouncing off one another ponderously. Throughout, his blade never ceased to hover menacingly in front of her face. She gaped down at it, licking her lips.

"Kiss it," the Matador said.

Alpha Angel blushed deeply, glared at him... and then obediently bowed her head. Her opulent red lips quivered as they gave the cold steel a long and lingering kiss, its razor sharp edge cradled perilously between them. Then she lifted her head, and gasped at the sight of her own bright red lip-print adorning her foe's blade. Turning her head up, she got her wits back and, glaring, snarled up at him in defiance.

"You'll never get away with this," she promised.

"Wrong," the Matador said. Backing up, he adopted a fencing stance towards her, as if preparing to lunge his tip directly into her face. Alpha Angel's eyes went wide as she knelt, bound and helpless, before the prepared strike.

"What... what are you doing?!" she asked. "I surrendered!"

"Cattle do not surrender," the Matador said, with cold indifference. "They are tamed... or die."

He lunged forward. Alpha Angel screamed as his blade raced straight at her face. With a surge of her powerful thighs she threw herself backwards, landing sprawled upon her back in the dirt. Jerking her head up, she gaped in shock... and moaned, to see his blade hovering in mid-air. It had stopped dead, one inch from where her head had been.

"You choose the former," the Matador said. "Good."

Tilting his sword down, he pressed its tip lightly against the inside of one of her silky bare thighs. Moaning softly and trembling, Alpha Angel let her thigh bend backwards beneath his prodding tip, until it was driven all the way back to lie flat upon the ground. Raising his blade with a flourish, he did the same to her other thigh. Panting softly, Alpha Angel was soon forced to lie with both mighty thighs stretched out perfectly flat to either side of her - revealing more than a little gymnastics training in her past. Then, lifting his blade again, the Matador held it above her... and slowly lowered it down until its tip was pointing straight at her defenseless, exposed, and openly dripping pussy.

"No... please don't..." Angel begged, gaping eyes wide as she stared at it.

Ever so slightly, the sword dipped down. Twisting it slightly, he lightly pressed the flat against her clitoris, so that the man in her boat looked to be wearing the tip of his sword like a hat. At the slight cold touch a shining spray of eager moisture instantly burst from Alpha Angel's quivering pussy and splattered across the dirt between her wide-spread thighs; the event reproduced live on every gigantic screen in the arena.

"The cow wants to be tamed!" the Matador announced. The crowd roared with glee. Lifting the sword from her pussy, he tossed it dismissively away. Then before she could react, he dropped to his knees between her sword-spread legs.

With a squeal, Alpha Angel tried to close her long legs again, but it was too late. He was already between them, so that instead her sleek athletic thighs ended up wrapping around his torso. Her proudly booted feet ended up squirming uselessly, behind his ass. So ensnared, the Matador came down onto all fours and took her bound and buxom body in his arms. One hand went to her enormous right breast, caressing up its massive shapely contours to tease at her nipple, while the other cupped her masked head from behind and forced it to face up to him.

"Alpha Angel," he said into her gorgeous gasping face. "As both a bull and a woman should, you have been worn down by many passes. Are you ready now for your finishing blow?"

Taking his free hand from her breast, he reached between his legs and grabbed his penis. It had only partially recovered from her delicious but draining blowjob, and was like stiff rope. Lifting the half-tumescent shaft, the Matador positioned it at her sopping gates, its tip parting ever so slightly the quivering lips of her labia.

Alpha Angel looked down, mouth agape. Then she looked back up at his face and snarled. "You'll never tame me!" she promised. "I've had far better than you, you impotent Spanish prick!"

The Matador shook his head. "In civilized countries," he told her, slowly drawing her close, "ladies greet a Matador with kisses, not insults. It appears I must teach you... manners."

Without another word, he yanked her gasping head to his and kissed her. Alpha Angel's eyes went wide as his tongue dove into her throat. It proved as oversized and overpowered as his cock, thrusting deep inside the stunned heroine's mouth and easily dominating her. After a brief period of caressing and controlling her tongue with his, he pulled back. He looked into the slack-jawed heroine's face, and shook his head.

"You kiss like an American," he told the star-spangled heroine. "Badly." Then, pulling her back in, he effortlessly parted her lips and started schooling her some more.

Alpha Angel moaned as she was kissed. But bound and helpless in his arms, she could do nothing to resist. As he shared kiss after kiss with the helpless, stunningly beautiful superheroine, the Matador's previously depleted phallus slowly swelled. Alpha Angel moaned and whimpered as it pressed deeper and deeper, harder and harder, into her slowly spreading gates.

Finally, the Matador pulled back from his last kiss and held her like a lover beneath him.

"It has arrived, superheroine," he said down to her. Latin music began to play around them, and ever so slowly the Matador lifted his hips, until his long penis was poised and ready for its first deadly thrust. "The tercio de muerte, the time of death. It is time for Alpha Angel to die and be replaced by a docile cow. Are you ready?"

"That... that will never happen, you evil - oh, My GODDDESSSS!!!"

"OLE!" the Matador cried as he drove his penis down inside her. The audience matched it in an answering roar.

True to his profession his first thrust was perfect, unerring and true, going deep and yet sliding effortlessly. Then it began to pump with equal skill, devastating her. Before she could recover, the Matador took the squirming and impaled heroine in his arms and reclaimed her trembling lips. Alpha Angel moaned and wiggled helplessly, her buxom curves sloshing and twisting vigorously and unthinkingly against him, as she was skillfully seen to at both ends. At first the Matador's long lance was almost gentle within her, and yet deeply stimulating. But over time, as the cheers of the audience rose, his force and tempo increased. Alpha Angel whimpered, her coiled legs trembling and slowly rising up higher on his body. Despite her best efforts to resist a tingling heat slowly spread out from her ravished pussy to fill her entire silky buxom body.

Finally, feeling her weakening, the Matador tilted his body away from hers to give the audience a better look. Detaching a groping hand from her breast, he slowly slid it down her body, openly and luxuriously caressing each bit of her as he passed over it... until it reached her trimmed pubes. There, it traced slowly back and forth through her fur, teasing her with anticipation... and then, timed perfectly to a deep and flawless thrust, darted down to begin swirling with contemptuous skill around her helpless and excited clit.

"Oh..." Alpha Angel gasped, detaching her lips from his latest kiss. He let her, lifting his head, and she gaped up at him, her eyes going wide.

He had already had her so close, with his long penis flying through her so perfectly, the sudden extra assault hit her like a slap to the face. In an instant, it had pushed aside her last mental defenses, and claimed total control of her. A shudder slowly spread through her whole body. Then another. Then it all broke at once.

"Oh, GODDESSSS!" Alpha Angel squealed, as her orgasm took her. Her eyes rolling back, her head slammed back into the dirt and thrashed from side to side. Her voluptuous body erupted under his appreciative hands, shaking as if electrocuted by his touch. Keeping his hand on her clitoris he kept pumping furiously, driving her mercilessly.

Then, as suddenly as he had entered, the Matador pulled out. Seizing the still-orgasming heroine by her shoulders and hips, he picked her up and tossed her bodily into the center of the arena. Alpha Angel cried out in shock as she landed face-first in the dirt. Her body still trembled with the lingering aftershocks, physical and psychological, of her intense climax. Her knees planted wide, her ass lifted up and quivered with lust... streamers of eager moisture pouring down her thighs from her gaping snatch.

"You have now finally been romanced like a woman," the Matador said, as he came up behind her and seized her by the ass. "Now you may be finished like a cow."

"No!" Alpha Angel gasped, as he wrapped a hand in her hair and cruelly forced her head to bend back. "No, you can't! I'm not ready! It's too - AGGGH!!!"

Thrusting deep, the Matador impaled her squirting pussy yet again, and resumed fucking her. Hard. Where before he had shown tenderness now he plowed her mercilessly, his massive cock ravaging every inch of her quivering furrow. But despite his apparent brutality, the devastated heroine moaned out as she still found his form as flawless as ever, his rude strokes somehow still effortlessly stimulating every inch of her perfectly.

Slowly, ever so slowly, one of the hands clutching her ass loosened and began to caress, luxuriously, around the side of her buxom wiggling silky hip. Alpha Angel knew where it was going and knew what it was going to do when it got there, but still could only buck back into his thrusts, moan, and quiver in anticipation. Finally, his hand slid down around her once-mighty thigh... and alighted again upon the top of her overstretched pussy and began to stroke it vigorously.

It was like her tingling naughty clit had just been waiting for his permission. The instant he touched it, a second devastating orgasm slammed through the deeply-impaled superheroine. Alpha Angel opened her eyes wide and screamed as she shook helplessly upon her conqueror. Before the first ended a second started to build within her ravaged fertile hips. Unable to help herself, Alpha Angel's squeals grew louder, higher, and faster with each passing thrust, as climax after mind-melting climax rolled in and over and through her, combining together and building in strength. She bucked and brayed like a bull upon his massive schlong, while her brain, demolished by continuous and overwhelming pleasure, became the equal of one. But squirm and scream as she might, she could not reduce his mastery of her.