Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he turned I turned with him and faced the wall to not let on I had been checking him out. I spent the next minute rubbing my body down with soap and trying not to think too much about the dean. But he was right next to me. And naked. I had to sneak another look.

Squinting through the water I tried to judge how his body was currently positioned. He too was facing the wall, but his head was under the water as his hands washed his face. I judged it was safe to take another gape at the man. There he was with his big linebacker belly protruding slightly out, its weight more in the sides than in a rounded point. His chest and stomach were also covered in thick hair. And, of course, I took time to let my eyes travel downward to see the unobstructed view of his manhood. I had viewed this package many times but always covered up by sexy golf shorts or dress pants. His dick was long, extending downward about 4.5 inches. His big mushroom head reached the bottom of an ample nut sack. No wonder it was so easy to see the outline of his package in his golf shorts. If only I could have one little taste..

Oh no! What was I doing? I was thinking about tasting Dean Parsons' dick while actually looking at his dick. I was not made to be able to control such urges. I felt a semi start to develop. To make matters worse, when I looked up, I saw Dean Parsons also looking at me. I don't know if he knew I had been daydreaming about his dick, but he definitely knew I had taken a good look.

I quickly grabbed the shampoo and began to furiously wash my hair. I looked down at my average sized cock which was ¾ of the way hard and only now beginning to approach the length of this bear's soft cock. I couldn't gain control of it. I turned my body away to shield my arousal. Thirty seconds later I heard the other showerhead turn off and the dean's footsteps as he made his way past me back to the locker area. I tried to turn my body with his as he walked by to continue to hide my hardon, but it was nearly impossible to do so with success. Surely, the dean had seen! I waited until I heard him leave the locker room before finishing my shower. I could at least change into my work clothes alone. I was mortified and did my best to avoid him the rest of the day. On the couple of occasions where I had to interact with the dean, he made no mention of this incident or gave any kind of facial gesture to indicate he had. Maybe he hadn't noticed? I found this doubtful but was at least grateful he hadn't made mention of it.

12