Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The president laughed. "Bull shit." I had never heard him cuss so much before. "Pardon my French again, but c'mon, you really don't expect me to believe that do you?"

"I don't know what you mean, Sir."

"See! There it is, right there. What did you make sure to call me?"

"Sir?"

"Exactly, and it's not only because I'm your boss. No, you say it in a very docile manner. You, my friend, are a total bottom. Admit it." His voice had taken on an authoritative tone, and he was looking at me with a manipulating smile. He could control me with his looks - whether it was to give me courage in a difficult meeting, love and reassurance in a deep conversation, or to pull an answer out of me in a car.

I slowly nodded my head. "Yes, I -- I see myself more as a bottom."

"There you go!" He patted my knee. His voice was genial once again.

"How did you know? How were you so sure?" I asked.

"Son, it's not that well hidden. You're shy. You lack confidence in certain areas. You work hard to please others. You crave direction. You gravitate toward strong men like me and the dean. Those are all common qualities for a submissive bottom to have." He took his eyes off the road for a few seconds to read my facial expression. Again, I gave him a small nod.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about being a bottom or a submissive, Johnny. It takes balls to give your power to another man. It can be very rewarding. Or so I've heard." He chuckled briefly. "What you need to do now is to embrace that and start living your life. We need to find you a good and trustworthy top - someone who won't take advantage of your inexperience and naivety. Oh if only to be young again..."

I almost wanted to shout right there for him to be my top, but President May was pulling into the parking lot. "Alright, that's enough sexy talk for one day. The dean has been blowing up my phone wondering where we are." President May found an open spot and parked. But before getting out he gave me his cell phone number.

"Here, put this in your phone. That way you can get a hold of me if you ever have any more questions or need to talk." I was more than flattered by the gesture. I wanted to lean over and kiss the man.

"Thank you, Sir."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you put that as my name in your phone." We both laughed at this. Little did I know I would be calling him that and a lot more that very weekend...

His phone then buzzed with another text. "Alright, let's go. The dean is getting impatient. You should probably flip that stiffy up into your waistband and untuck your shirt otherwise you'll cause a scene." And with that parting statement President May got out of the car and walked inside. I took his advice and followed closely behind.

To be continued...

12