Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Martin, good to see you. Thank you for the table." President May said.

"No problem, Tom. It's been awhile. Where have you been?" For a moment they made small talk and gave thirty second commercials for the latest happenings in their lives.

President May broke the trend and introduced me.

"And this Martin is the boy I've been telling you about. This is John. John, meet Master Martin." I did not know how I should greet the leather capped man, so I waited to mimic his greeting. To my surprise, Master Martin offered a standard handshake. I extended my hand, and it was forcefully taken.

"Nice to meet you, boy. Your daddy has told me a bit about you. It sounds like he may have a keeper on his hands?"

I looked at Master Martin and back to President May. Was it my turn to speak? I was all out of wack on the rules I must follow. President May nodded. I took it as a signal to speak.

"Thank you Sir. I mean, Master Martin." He laughed at my quick correction.

"Sir is fine, boy. Master Martin works too." He looked back at President May. "Please return to your seats. Let's get more comfortable here." We sat down. "So John, tell me about yourself.

I folded my hands together. Each one could feel sweat forming on the other. Here we go, I thought. Relax. It's going to go fine. I felt President May's knee brush against my own and stay there. I took a deep breath and began.

"Well Sir, I am from a small town in Nebraska. I moved here when I started college..." I quickly ran down the landmark events that led me to this point.

"And how do you know Sir May?" Master Martin asked.

"Well, I'm one of his students―"

"Ah, you plucked a twink out of your own flock, did you Tom?" The two men smiled at this teasing. "You're developing a pattern for hunting on your own ground. I guess that is where a lion feels most at home." Master Martin took a long drag of his cigar. I looked at President May. I caught wind of a hidden message in the statement, but President May's face gave no tell as to its full meaning. Master Martin exhaled a large cloud of smoke in my direction. My eyes watered, and I began coughing.

"So boy, you want to be a sub of the Icarus Club?" Master Martin ignored my coughing.

"Ye...Yes, Sir. I do."

"Does he know what being a sub means?" Master Martin directed the question at President May.

"He knows part of it." President May replied. "His eyes have definitely been opened tonight!"

"Better if I give my instructions too, then." Master Martin began and entered into a long diatribe. "Subs must know their place. Knowing your place means bending the knee, physically and metaphorically to your Sir's desires. You derive your position and status from this man. You are his ambassador wherever you go and should behave accordingly. He can shape, mold, or punish you, however, he sees fit. You hear me, boy?"

"Yes Sir. I hear you."

He continued. "Now, what does a sub's actions practically look like? Simply it's obedience in all things. You will live in your Sir's home if he desires you to, do chores, play the passive part in sex, accept punishment, make public displays of submission, that sort of thing. Any questions?"

Any questions? I had a hundred of them.

"What are public displays of submission?" I asked.

"That is up to your Sir. There are some basic rules of thumb to abide by. You should walk behind him at all times. Open any doors for him. Carry anything that needs to be carried like packages and groceries. Fetch drinks. Wear what you're told. Stand where you're told. If he wants to take you back to a play room and fuck you, then thats what you should let happen."

My jaw dropped at the mention of this last act. I looked up at President May. He looked right back at me offering no sign I had misheard or any sort of consolation. I turned back to Master Martin.

"You mean people have sex here?"

"Yes, boy. You see those doors behind me." He beckoned to the three doors I had spotted earlier near the lounge. "Those are play rooms. There's all sorts of fun to be had in there. If your daddy wants to fuck you or spank you while he's here, it will happen in there."

"Seriously?" I asked. President May gave me a hard nudge with his knee. I was bordering on misbehavior.

"Yes, boy. And I, or others, may watch if your daddy allows it."

My face turned red. I felt my eyes fill up with water. Even the embarrassment from the thought of this happening was difficult to deal with. President May put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in. He kissed the top of my head.

"Baby steps, Martin. He's just a newbie. He only came out to me just recently."

"Then maybe, you've made a mistake Tom. Perhaps you've plucked a fruit from the tree before it was ripe. If he's not ready, he shouldn't be here. "

"No!" I blurted out. I knew I had spoken out of turn, but the mention of me and President May parting ways caused me to erupt rashly. "I'm sorry Sir. I know I should only speak when spoken to."

Master Martin looked at me with piercing eyes. He took another puff from his cigar. "Yes, you're right, boy. But continue. What did you want to say?"

"I'm ready. I'll do it. I'll do whatever Pres―I mean, Daddy, wants." I looked up at President May who still held me close. The tears were lesser in my eyes. He looked down at me with a slight smile. I could tell he was proud. He flicked his eyes to his crotch and nodded his head. I reached into his pants once again and held his balls. I looked back at Master Martin hoping this public sign of submission impressed him. His piercing stare dialed back a bit. The corners of his mouth slightly curled upward.

"Maybe I'm the one whose wrong then? Perhaps you do have what it takes to be a sub after all. We will find out soon enough." Master Martin gave me a wink and then motioned for a waiter. Two waiters hurried over at impressive speed. "I only need one of you. Lewis, you were first, you get the reward of serving. We need three shots to celebrate."

"Make that four." I peered around Lewis to see whose voice had just spoken. It was the bald man who President May had called Sir David. He held a smoking cigar in his right hand. Up close, I noticed he had the dark gray stubble of a former goatee. His leather shirt clung to his wide belly. Except for the traps on his shoulders (which angled upward like a steep hike), his upper body did not appear to have the same muscular history as Master Martin, but he was stoutly built. Everything was of a bear proportion. His boy in the blue jock followed behind him.

"Yes, four shots. Here, David, have a seat." Master Martin scooted over to the chair next to the railing to allow David to take his seat. Once David was seated, he pulled the boy in the blue jock from behind him, so that the boy fell into his lap. David adjusted the boy's legs until he was seated comfortably.

President May stared emotionless at the scene. "David." he said.

"Tom." the man fired back with a shit eating grin.

"I see you've brought two of your boys with you tonight. Where's the other one?" President May's question sounded like an accusation.

"Ben's got a meeting with the senator tomorrow. I let him stay home tonight."

"You showed kindness to one of his boys. You're growing soft in your old age, David."

"Old age?" David laughed at President May's rib. "You're more than a decade older than me, Tom."

"That's enough. That's enough." Master Martin stepped in to restore the peace. "You've been over her two seconds, and you're already managing to dampen our celebration."

"What are we celebrating?" David asked.

"Tom's new boy, here," Master Martin pointed at me with his cigar, "wishes to become a sub."

"What happened to Ricky?" David interjected.

President May's face turned up in disgust. "Rick was never my sub―only a friend."

"That's not what Doug told me. And why did you bring him here then?" David asked. But before President May could answer, Master Martin eased tensions once again.

"David, I said that's enough. We all know Rick didn't fit in here. It's water under the bridge. Let's try to enjoy our evening. After all, it sure is going to be a fun one." Master Martin held his cigar in his mouth and leaned back in his chair. He gave me another wink.

With perfect timing, Lewis arrived with our round of shots. The shots looked to be whiskey. Master Martin handed each man (and me) a glass. I had to take my hand out of President May's pants first. When we were all ready, Master Martin lifted his glass in the air for a toast.

"To Johnny!" We touched our glasses and they threw them back in one motion. I followed this action. I could not suppress a wince as the alcohol burned my throat. It was a nice whiskey, but I was not used to taking shots.

"Martin," David began, "the boy is a little overdressed for a sub, don't you think." David flashed a taunting smile at President May.

"Tom, I'm afraid David is right. The boy is a bit overdressed."

"It's his first time. I'm taking it slow with him." President May said.

"It may be his first time, but I can tell the boy is going to need a lot of training." Master Martin looked me in the eye briefly before addressing President May once again. "He's already shown a spirit of rebellion. What better way to strip him of that rebellious spirit than by stripping him of his clothes?"

I looked anxiously at President May. He did not look at me. He stared straight ahead thinking a moment. Finally, he made up his mind.

"Johnny, take off your shirt." My mouth fell open. I did a double take at President May and then at David and Master Martin. David looked at me with a big cheesy grin. My fright made him utterly giddy.

"But...But..." My voice was cut short by the cold stare of President May. He had never looked at me that way before. I felt it was best not to disobey him, especially in front of these two gentleman.

"Yes Daddy." I croaked. I undid the buttons of my shirt quickly and reluctantly slipped it off. I let it fall over the back of my chair. Instinctively, my arms moved to cover my naked chest.

"Arms down boy. Let us have a look. Very nice. Stand up will ya'." Master Martin commanded. I looked at President May hoping for a look of comfort. I received a nod of his head, but there was no comfort in it. It was a nod that said "obey." I stood up.

"Glorious, mmmmm..." David spoke while licking his lips simultaneously. "I'll give you credit Tom. I may think you are too soft with your boys at times, but you sure know how to pick them!"

"We have different philosophies on domination that is for sure. But thank you. I am very proud of this one." President May stood up and walked behind me. His arms wrapped around me and explored my torso. His crotch pressed against my ass. He lightly kissed my neck.

"You have very nice pecs, son." Master Martin complimented me.

"Thank you Sir."

"Turn him around, Tom." Master Martin requested. President May grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, so my backside was now visible to the two men.

"Bend over a bit, boy." I heard Master Martin call out. I leaned against President May and stuck my hips out.

"My, my! What a wonderful boy!" Master Martin couldn't help but audibly admire me. Strangely, his words brought me comfort, and my skin didn't feel as cold as before.

"He's a virgin isn't he?" David bluntly asked.

"Was!" President May's response was quick. His eyes darted to catch my reaction upon hearing personal details of myself handed over so loosely to these two strangers. He smirked at my embarrassment, then whispered, "Chin up. Go along with it. This is all part of the initiation. They're testing you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Daddy," I said softly.

"Damn, Tom. You got away with robbery with this one." There was hunger in David's voice. Though I couldn't see him, I could tell he was intently studying every inch of my exposed body. "He's still overdressed, though. Have him take off his pants." I cast another fearful glance at President May.

"David, you'd think after hanging out with so many politicians, you'd learn a little diplomacy." President May said while laughing. "I am enjoying your jealousy, and while I'd like to delight in it a bit more, I'm afraid I am going to have to decline your request. I like my Johnny, here. He's a good boy, but he's also a new boy. I think this room is a little too public for him to put on such a display. We will need a more private setting."

"That will come soon enough." Master Martin stifled any further persistence from David's libido. "Alright Tom, you can let the boy have a seat."

President May grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap as he retook his seat. I adjusted a bit to where I was comfortable. There were feelings of discomfort still floating inside me, but they were gradually disappearing with time.

"You know Tom, if you want to couple the boy's physique with the appropriate docile attitude, why don't you let him spend a weekend with me. It'll only take me two days to break him. He'll be good and well trained when I send him back to you. He might have a sore ass though." David raised his eyebrows and flashed his teeth at me.

"As effective as your methods can be, David, I think I'll pass on the offer. John's done well at the university. He's top of his class. I think John has shown himself to prefer the May Method over all others."

"Oh, I don't doubt what he would prefer." David looked right at me as he took a puff from his cigar and blew it in my direction. I felt cold again. "But sometimes, boys need to be shown their place." He snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground. The blue jocked boy, who I had yet to be introduced to, hurried to the floor and began kissing David's feet.

President May looked at me sideways and gave me a nod. I wasn't 100% sure what he was trying to say but felt my action would not be unwelcomed. I reached into his pants and held him once again. The pat he gave me on the rear end told me I had guessed correctly. The two men smiled at one another, calling a truce to their attempts to one up the other in flaunting the control they had over their boy.

"Gentlemen, it's getting late. Should we get this boy collared or what?" David's ears looked like they rose above the top of his head when he heard this. I turned to look at President May. He was looking at Master Martin.

"Yes, I think he's ready." President May said.

"Excellent!" David exclaimed, rubbing his hands together. "Should I get everyone's attention?"

"No, we're not doing it that way." President May stopped him before he could holler out. "We'll do it in one of the playrooms."

"What do you mean?" David protested. "I collared all my boys down there, on stage." He pointed over the railing and towards the dance floor. A small stage lay behind it against the wall. "Ain't that right, Noah?" He directed the question at his sub on the floor.

"Yes Sir, right on stage, in front of everyone."

"Well, that's not happening with John. We do it in the playroom." Both men looked to Master Martin and awaited his decision. Master Martin held his cigar in his mouth, puffing and blowing out smoke as it sat there. After what seemed like an eternity, he spoke.

"He's Tom's boy. He makes the decisions. Meet us in the playroom in two minutes." Master Martin got up and walked away. David followed after him (leaving his sub on the floor) protesting as they went.

"What's happening? What are we going to do in the playroom?" I sounded more frantic than I meant to.

His left hand that held my hip pulled me in tighter, and his right hand rubbed up and down my inner thigh. "John, do you still want to be my boy? My sub?"

"Yes Sir. Yes Daddy."

"Well, then you need to be collared. I need to dress you in my jock." I looked around at the other subs in the bar wearing only their jocks, their skin on full display. "I am going to dress you in a white jock tonight, but remember, you have to earn your colors. That's what's going to happen in the playroom. You're going to earn your collar."

"How am I going to do that?" I asked fearing the worst.

"You're going to be spanked."

The tension in my shoulders released a little bit. "That's...that's...not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought you were going to―"

"No, Johnny. I wouldn't make you do that. Not for this big an audience."

"Thank you Sir." I gave him a hug. "Go easy on me, will you?"

He pulled away from my hug. I saw his face up close. I sensed I had said something wrong.

"Go easy on you? That's not what discipline is about. John, you have to understand, Master Martin was right, and David, too, to an extent. You do require some breaking in. Submission is not all about giving blow jobs and having sex. It does not come easy. I don't mean to sound harsh and unrelenting. I truly do love you, John. But I have a role to play in your life. I'm your father figure, your mentor, your Daddy. It is my goal to shape you into the best man you can be. In order to do that, you need to be trained. You need to be disciplined."

I took a breath and looked around. I held President May's forearm and gripped it tightly.

"Remember what I said, John. You are a free man. You can leave at any time. No questions asked. Is that what you want to do?"

I looked at his chest. From my angle I could see his key inside his shirt pocket. "No, I want to stay." I said. "I can do this."

"Good boy." He patted me on the rear end twice. "Now, the next thing you need to know is that I won't be the one spanking you. Master Martin will."

"Master Martin? But―"

"And so will the other Sirs in the bar. They get one spank each with the paddle." I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. What else was he not telling me?

"Boy, you do have a rebellious spirit. You better learn to lose that or you're going to have a red ass more often than just tonight."

"Sorry, Sir. Sorry, Daddy."

"It's okay. C'mon, let's go. You don't want to keep Master Martin waiting." He chucked at his last words. We stood up and made the long journey across the bar. Unlike before, several of the men were now staring at me. I doubt it was because of my now shirtless appearance and more so because David was going from table to table letting them know the news. Several of these men gave President May a congratulatory slap on the shoulder as he passed by. I followed President May to the door where I had seen Noah dragged out earlier. David was there holding the door open. He wore Christmas morning on his face. President May did not acknowledge him as he walked in, and I avoided eye contact with him. He gave me a sneaky slap on the ass as I moved passed him and into the room.

The room was bigger than I had guessed. It could hold 20-25 people comfortably. Master Martin was waiting there seated on an armless leather chair off to the side. Similar chairs to this lined the wall to my right. Also, in the room was the plump middle aged man in the black jock. He was preparing a table in the middle for Master Martin. The table was padded. It reminded me of a massage table, but this was wider and did not have an attachment for the head. There two waist high padded benches behind it and a sex swing in the corner. I recognized it from the pictures I'd seen online. I tried not to imagine what it would be like to be in it. Next to the swing, on the wall, were a line of hooks that normally would have been for hanging up coats. But here, a variety of instruments hung in their place. I recognized a few paddles, a cane, a whip, and a bunch of other things I did not know the names for.

President May stood by the large padded table. I took a place next to him. I turned around and saw the other men from the Icarus Club filing in. They looked to be just as excited as David. I was growing more and more nervous. I grabbed the back of President May's belt hoping to get a sense of safety. President May gave me a warm smile. That made me feel better. Soon all the men had gathered in, and Master Martin grabbed their attention.