Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 07

Story Info
John enjoys a Sunday in his new home w/ President May.
3.8k words
4.58
10.7k
13

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers

The sunlight pouring through the bedroom window woke me that Sunday morning. My mind was foggy and suffering from a slight hangover. The seconds passed by, and as I became aware of my surroundings, I realized that what had happened the night before was not a dream. I was laying in a king sized bed in the bedroom of my university president, Tom May. Not only that, I was wrapped in the arms of President May wearing only a white jock. He was lightly snoring in my ear, and I could feel his naked skin against my back and legs telling me he too was wearing minimal clothing - only a pair of boxer briefs whose bulge I could feel pressing against my bare ass. Speaking of my ass, the tender feeling on my skin brought back more memories to my foggy mind. I could still feel the stinking from the intense spanking I had received at the Icarus Club - part of my initiation into the club and in becoming President May's "boy." Holy Cow! That was real! My ass also made me aware of the fucking President May had given me in this very bed shortly after. He had warned me, and his words were absolutely true, a spanked red bottom really got him riled up. He had given me a real pounding.

A smile spread across my face as I recalled the previous night. I pressed my butt further into President May's groin and shimmied back and forth enjoying the feeling of a mature daddy's manhood against my backside. I could certainly get used to waking up like this every morning. President May's snoring suddenly stopped.

"Good morning, my boy. How did you sleep?" He squeezed me tighter in his arms.

"Very well...Daddy." This name evoked a growl out of the head of the university.

"You don't know how happy that makes me, Johnny." He let go of his tight bear squeeze and moved his free hand up and down my torso and eventually to my bare legs.

"My butt is a little sore." I said.

"Yeah? A good sore or a bad sore?" His voice was one of concern.

"A good sore, Sir."

"Good. That's pretty normal after the spanking you got. You'll get used to it, though. Let me ask you this. How do you feel about last night? Any regrets? Things you didn't like?"

"No Sir. I enjoyed it."

"All of it? Be honest with me, John. You know me by now, I am a dominant lover, but I am not cruel. You don't have to do things you don't like just to make me happy. I'm a strong man. I can take it. Did you really enjoy last night?"

I hesitated a few seconds not because I was doubting whether I really enjoyed last night, but because I wanted to find the words to convince him that I really had. "Yes Sir, I did. It was a little outside my comfort zone but in a good way. I've never been to a place like that before, never done something like that in public before."

"Been spanked? Been to a leather club? Worn only a jock and shown your cute little ass to strangers?"

"Yes, all of that. I've never done that."

"But you liked it?"

"Yes, Daddy. I did. The light is still green."

There was another deep long growl in my ear. Then, President May rolled me over onto my stomach. His body followed me and he laid on top of me with his full body weight. He thrusted into me several times - only slight thrusts as if to say "hello, I am right here." We stayed there a full minute without saying anything.

"You were so fucking hot last night." President May rolled off of me and laid on his side. "You were so brave. And my goodness, do you look sexy in a jock." His finger lightly traced its way up the crack of my ass. "I may not let you wear clothes too often in the house." He chuckled to himself.

I turned my head to look at him. "You're the boss!" I said.

"Damn straight, son! You better do what you're told!"

"Or what?" I teased.

SMACK!

"Or Daddy is going to have to spank this tight little ass again."

"Yes Daddy," I said, wincing.

"You really are sore, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, pretty sore."

"Well, I guess you better be on extra good behavior today. Ain't that right, boy?"

"Yes Daddy."

President May's rough hand circled my ass a few times. The warmth of this rubbing felt amazing. I wanted him to keep doing it. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

"Boy, whose ass is this?"

"It's your ass, Sir."

"It's Daddy's ass!" President May squeezed my right cheek and gave it a shake.

"It's Daddy's ass." I corrected my language.

"That's right. And I'm going to make sure you never forget it. C'mon, let's go get in the shower. Then, we can get something to eat."

With agility more becoming of a college student than a 60 year old university president, President May rolled out of bed and bounded into the bathroom. I watched as each perfect round ass cheek popped as his weight shifted with each step. Once he disappeared, I got up and followed him. President May led me through the shower, giving me orders and making me do exactly what he wanted. I took the soap and washed his body first as he shampooed his hair. I took my time on his chest and belly pretending I wanted to get it extra clean when really I just loved having my hands on his glorious dad bod. He turned around and had me wash his back and then instructed me to get on my knees. I washed his lower half starting with his calves and working my way up his thighs and eventually up to his ass. My libido made me act in a bold way, and I first washed his ass with my tongue. I received no complaints from President May. In fact, when I began licking and kissing his ass, he leaned against the wall and pushed his posterior further out.

"You're an ass man too! Like father, like son!" He called out over the noise of the shower's spray.

He turned around, and I washed his thighs. Their muscular feel was impressive for a man his age. His dick was fully erect and now inches from my mouth. I looked up. He put his hands on his hips and gave me a nod. I took this as permission and quickly engulfed the entirety of his fat cock. Well, maybe I'm giving myself too much credit. I still struggled with his girth and choked a few times. I washed his balls with my tongue, too, and President May began to moan with pleasure. I expected to give him a full service right there, but he lifted me up off the floor grabbing me underneath the armpits. It was his turn to wash me.

He was more forceful in soaping me up. His left hand stayed on my shoulder to steady me. He didn't want me to move, while his right hand soaped my body. He cleaned my front first. His soapy hand stroked my cock a few times, and my knees buckled. But as I was getting close he flashed me a crooked smile and spun me around.

"You don't get to cum before Daddy." I couldn't form any audible words but moaned my simultaneous disappointment and understanding. He grabbed my hips and pulled me out of the spray. I straightened up, but he kept one hand on my waist and used the other to push my shoulder and bend me over. I figured out where this was heading. I placed my hands on the wall and stuck out my rear inviting Daddy to take me once again. I heard another bottle open up and after a few seconds felt his cockhead press into my crack and line itself up. He steadied my hips and pushed in. My breathing became heavy as I adjusted to this still new feeling.

"You okay?"

"Yes Sir. Yes Daddy."

He slowly began introducing me to more of his cock, always checking to make sure I was doing okay. This care made me feel safe, and it was easier to relax and open up to him. President May knew how to balance dominance and aggression with tenderness and love.

He pressed further in, and I felt the curve of his stomach fit into the small of my back. He leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"Whose ass is this?"

"Yours."

He slid in then out. "Say my name."

"It's your ass, Daddy."

"Again."

"It's your ass, Daddy."

"That's right, boy." He then picked up his pace. The feelings of pleasure came more suddenly this time. I was getting more and more used to taking President May's cock with each time he fucked me. My high pitched moans complimented his low growls. It didn't take long for him to finish - we ended up with me bent over ninety degrees at the waist and him holding both of my hips as he slammed into me. We both caught our breath, and then President May pulled out of me. He rinsed his body and washed his groin as I leaned against the wall.

"Why don't you finish getting cleaned up, get dressed, and meet me downstairs." He stepped forward and kissed me. "Daddy wants to take his boy to brunch." We made out a little while longer until finally, President May opened the shower door and stepped out grabbing his towel.

It hit me that I didn't have any clean clothes, only the ones from the night before. I asked President May if he wanted me to put those on or should we run by my apartment first. President May smiled as he ran the towel over his wet hairy chest.

"I like how you phrased that in a question! You're learning very quickly. You'll be an easy one to train. But, no, we don't need to do that. In the guest bedroom there's a dresser. You'll find a change of clothes that works for you and later we can get some help to move the rest of your stuff over here. President May walked away running the towel through his hair and left me to myself.

I was grateful for this and took the opportunity to give myself the sexual release I had not enjoyed yet. I was not comfortable masturbating in front of another man yet, though if President May told me to, I'm sure I could manage. I trusted him. I found the dresser in the guest room and opened up the top drawer. There was a fully stocked drawer of underwear - half filled with white jocks and half filled with white briefs or other sexy/playful designs of various colors. I put on another white jock, figuring that was what I should wear until told otherwise. I found a pair of blue jeans, rather tight fitting, in the bottom drawer, and a gray t-shirt in the drawer just above it. I found the rest of the clothing items I required and headed to the kitchen where President May was leafing through the Sunday morning paper. I smiled internally thinking about how he still got a paper copy. Somehow, I found it sexy. I was finding everything about President May sexy, though.

"Ready?"

"Yes Sir."

And with that, President May and I jumped in his car and headed out to brunch. The rest of the day was one of complete leisure. Brunch was delicious. The both of us enjoyed Eggs Benedict. I would have preferred some French Toast, but President May ordered for us. I was still getting used to that part, but as long as I didn't have to eat raw fish or something, I was fine with it. It wasn't like I was paying for the meal anyway.

We headed home afterwards (man, I love the sound of that! Home!) and sat out on the deck and watched golfers hit into the 12th green (President May lived on a golf course - one in which I used to work). We sipped on Moscow Mules and each entertained ourselves with our own media. I fiddled around on my phone and played chess on President May's ipad while he read a classic book. Whenever President May needed a refill he'd have me go fetch it for him. The first time his glass became empty he held it out to me without saying a word and without looking at me. I put two and two together and happily waited on him. From then on, I knew to anticipate his refills and took the empty glass whenever he set it down on the coffee table. When I returned with his freshly mixed drink, President May always gave me a "thank you, boy" and a pat on the butt, which made me blush each time.

As President May sipped on his fourth glass he had me give him a foot rub. This included the ankles and calves, and I thought this was an indication to keep traveling up to his thigh and eventually his groin but President May denied me when I tried to travel past his knee.

"Sorry, Sir." I said. He ruffled my hair and gently massaged my ear lobe.

"It's okay, my pup. I find your eagerness to be cute."

President May headed in to take a late afternoon nap. I entertained myself watching TV and familiarizing myself with the unexplored parts of the house. The study downstairs was filled with all kinds of sports memorabilia. It had a large oak desk with plenty of surface space on top, that was covered by the desktop computer and various pictures and cool artifacts from President May's many trips around the world.

Eventually, I found my way into the large walk-in closet next to President May's bedroom. I had admired President May for years on campus, and at that moment, it felt like I was in Willy Wonka's factory watching the magic happen behind the scenes. I saw all the suits, vests, ties, shoes, and many other articles of clothing, many of which I could recall seeing President May wear before. The perverted side of me took over, and I rifled through his underwear drawer, or should I say drawers. He had one drawer filled with boxer briefs of every color, and another drawer with more assorted styles including briefs, jocks, athletic spandex, and some others I couldn't quite identify. I grabbed a pair of whitie tighties and checked the tag. 'Size 40.' I held the white cotton up to my face and breathed in deeply. In a smaller dresser shoved into the corner of this massive closet, I found many exciting objects and devices. These drawers were filled with various sex toys including handcuffs, plugs, paddles, and many other things I weren't quite sure what they were. Just as I was comparing the different sizes of plugs and imagining what they would feel like, I heard a voice calling my name.

"John?" It was President May. I shut the drawer and made sure the closet looked as it did when I walked in and quietly hurried out of the bedroom.

"John?"

"Yes, right here!" I called from the hallway.

"What are you doing?"

I walked down the hallway and into the living room wiping my mouth as I turned the corner. "Sorry, I was brushing my teeth."

"You don't have to be sorry about that. I was only wondering where you were."

"Sorry, I mean, not sorry. Well..." I was terrible at acting smooth or hiding my guilt.

"Come here," President May said smiling, but his smile wasn't one that indicated any suspicion. I walked close to him and he pulled me in close to him. Our groins pressed together and he cupped my ass. He then gave me a quick kiss.

"You're so cute!" He put his arm around me and walked me into the kitchen. "C'mon, it's time to make dinner. How are your cooking skills?"

"Uh, very minimal, Sir."

"Oh, we are going to have to change that. Don't worry, I'll teach you some, and I have a friend that can come over and show you some things. My boy needs to know how to have a hot meal ready for his Daddy when he gets home from work." He gave me a sharp slap on the ass. I winced. He chuckled.

"Still feeling the effects of your initiation, huh?"

"Yes Sir," I said, rubbing my ass.

For the next hour I acted as President May's kitchen assistant. I washed the green beans and potatoes, cut them to his liking, and helped prepare a sauce that would serve as the topping for the chicken he was grilling. Throughout cooking, President May would find multiple reasons to touch or tap me on the ass or stomach, or scooch by me to grab a utensil so he could "accidentally" rub the front of his pants across my ass in the effort. I became aroused during this and tried to hide my erection by flipping it up into my waistband. But, as I was stirring the sauce President May came and stood behind me. He lifted up my shirt and let his hands explore my bare torso. He pulled me into him and grinded on my ass as I tried to maintain stirring. His hands circled on my lower abdomen and bumped the tip of my erection.

"What do we have here?" His breath was hot in my ear.

"Sorry, Sir."

"So eager. So eager is my boy." He then undid the top button on my pants and pulled the zipper down. He inched them downwards and let my pants fall down to the floor. Next, President May lifted up the tail of my shirt and began to pull it over my head. I complied with this action by lifting my arms. I was now standing in the middle of his kitchen wearing only my white jock (or, should I say, his white jock). I thought we were going to have some more sexy time, but President May returned to the chicken as if nothing happened. We finished preparing the rest of the meal like this - him fully clothed; me wearing only a jock.

When we sat down to eat, President May told me to put my clothes back on. He teased I was too underdressed to eat with the university president. Where was my sense of decorum?

When our meal was finished, President May moved to the living room and flipped on a basketball game. I took the hint and cleaned up dinner for the next ten minutes and joined President May in the living room.

He pulled me onto his lap and kept me there the entire 3rd quarter of the basketball game. President May had a nice big lap that was very comfortable to sit on. He held me steady in his big bear arms, every now and then letting his hands explore my body. When the broadcast went to commercials before the start of the fourth quarter, President May entertained himself by engaging us in a makeout session that lasted the entire commercial break. Once the game came back on I was told to go and bring him a bottle of water and to grab one for myself if I wanted one. When I returned President May slapped the cushion next to him and for the rest of the game we sat hip to hip with my head resting on his chest and his arm over my shoulder. The game ended, and he flipped to a documentary.

My posture slowly slipped on the couch, and I was soon laying on my stomach while resting my head on his lap using it like it were a pillow. Being that close to President May all night, sex was a frequent visitior to my mind. I turned my head away from the TV screen and scooted forward a bit and buried my face in his crotch. I rubbed my nose all around and took a deep breath. I looked up to catch President May's reaction. He was taking a sip of water looking straight at the TV, apparently ignoring me but also not objecting to my actions. I continued to cuddle his package with my nose, and my sexual appetite grew. I thought maybe I would be able to impress President May by giving him a late night blow job without being asked, but when I began to undo the top button of his shorts, he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"Down boy, not tonight." I looked up and showed an apologetic smile. President May smiled back indicating he appreciated the gesture but was perfectly content how things were. He patted my butt a couple times, gave it a solitary squeeze, slipped the tips of his fingers inside the waistband of my jock and let the tips of his fingers rest on the top of my soft flesh. I turned my head back toward the TV and quickly fell asleep on his lap.

I was stirred to consciousness when I felt a hand slip under the backs of my knees and middle of my back underneath my arms. President May lifted me off the couch and began carrying me down the hall toward his bedroom. I pretended to still be asleep. I didn't want this tender moment with this strong daddy bull to end. He laid me down gently on the far side of the bed. I kept my eyes closed as he undid my jeans and carefully pulled them off. He next took off my socks but kept my shirt on - I'm guessing he figured he couldn't take that off without waking me. I heard his footsteps reach the other side of the bed and the sound of his clothes coming off as he readied for sleep. I chanced a quick peek and caught a glimpse of him standing with his back towards me wearing only his boxer briefs. Soon, he climbed into bed, threw the covers over both of us and turned off the light. I felt a kiss on my temple.

"Good night, Johnny."

"Good night, Daddy." I replied, giving up the illusion of my slumber.

johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers
12